PDA

View Full Version : How does Simmons NOT play???

duncan2k5
04-17-2017, 11:28 PM
But fathead plays instead? Things like this is why we have great regular seasons, then crappy post seasons...players have no idea if or when they will play...then they get shoved into some random game at some random time, then put pressure on themselves to do something so pop plays them more...we have no consistency whatsoever...not surprising we almost lose to a team where we play kyle instead of Simmons

ElNono
04-17-2017, 11:29 PM
:pop: "Millions and millions of planets. Check out Cosmos"

dabom
04-17-2017, 11:31 PM
We've discussed this before. Fathead can play slow with the the Grizz. Simmons probably better for houston and warriors.

Fathead pobably can play vs cavs. 10th best players ok. :lol

duncan2k5
04-17-2017, 11:33 PM
So just because a team is slow, that means we shouldn't play our athletes? Simmons is even a better ball handler than fathead...fathead gets that travel call once a game like clockwork...smh

dabom
04-17-2017, 11:36 PM
So just because a team is slow, that means we shouldn't play our athletes? Simmons is even a better ball handler than fathead...fathead gets that travel call once a game like clockwork...smh

I've watched all the games and matchups. Go watch the grizz games. Fathead played better than simmons.

spursmvp
04-17-2017, 11:40 PM
But did you see that technical he drew on vince??

alpha_HaZE
04-17-2017, 11:41 PM
We've discussed this before. Fathead can play slow with the the Grizz. Simmons probably better for houston and warriors.

Fathead pobably can play vs cavs. 10th best players ok. :lol

Very well said, not sure the OP listens to reason. Kyle is a wonderful player for what he is; plays a few minutes each game behind Kawhi. And since KL is playing at a ridiculous level right now, anything positive from Kyle and we basically win the game that way. Remember the Defense he played against KD? It was surprisingly good, Kyle with his "Boris Diaw" game could be very useful against Houston and the Warriors.

dabom
04-17-2017, 11:42 PM
Very well said, not sure the OP listens to reason. Kyle is a wonderful player for what he is; plays a few minutes each game behind Kawhi. And since KL is playing at a ridiculous level right now, anything positive from Kyle and we basically win the game that way. Remember the Defense he played against KD? It was surprisingly good, Kyle with his "Boris Diaw" game could be very useful against Houston and the Warriors.

Kyle is good vs slow teams. He is not good vs quick guards like houston and warriors.

Simmons can play 1on1 switching in the playoffs.

SpurPadre
04-17-2017, 11:43 PM
Did Simmons do something egregious on Saturday? I mean he did dunk towards the final seconds so maybe that's it?

dabom
04-17-2017, 11:44 PM
I'm not even a fathead fan, but match-up wise, he should play vs the grizz. Not the warriors or houston.

SpurPadre
04-17-2017, 11:47 PM
Fathead has no place vs. athletic teams so this will likely be his only burn for the rest of the playoffs, tbh.

alpha_HaZE
04-17-2017, 11:51 PM
Kyle is good vs slow teams. He is not good vs quick guards like houston and warriors.

Simmons can play 1on1 switching in the playoffs.

If not Kawhi, then I am curious who is going to guard KD? Kyle would be helpful in that regard, for limited minutes, I never said that he play the minutes Simmons can. However, Simmons tents to turn it over or take il-advised shots on the other end. We can't have both him and Dedmon on the court at the same time. Kyle beings another play-maker on the floor.

At any rate, you might be right. I don't know, I guess time will tell :)

GSH
04-17-2017, 11:52 PM
When the Spurs went cold, I think Simmons could have drawn some whistles and knocked down some FT's. At least the old Simmons could have. But he also could have committed some rapid-fire fouls and completely given up the lead.

Kyle played pretty steady. And he was getting physical back at them, which I really liked seeing. Not just that play with Carter. He was playing with some attitude and not taking shit, instead of whining like I've seen him do in the past. For me, him showing a little more toughness was one of the good things to come out of this game.

dabom
04-17-2017, 11:52 PM
Kyle is not a playmaker and he can't guard KD. :tu

TheGreatYacht
04-17-2017, 11:53 PM
Simmons should be the only SG off the bench

Splits
04-17-2017, 11:54 PM
Because we need to give 19 scoreless minutes to someone that can get the ball over half court in 8 seconds

ducks
04-17-2017, 11:57 PM
Simons plays better then manu

Mr. Body
04-17-2017, 11:58 PM
You fucking morons don't realize Anderson's length can be really useful on defense

UZER
04-17-2017, 11:59 PM
Because we need to give 19 scoreless minutes to someone that can get the ball over half court in 8 seconds

:lol

TheGreatYacht
04-18-2017, 12:01 AM
:lmao

ducks
04-18-2017, 12:22 AM
You fucking morons don't realize Anderson's length can be really useful on defense

phxspurfan
04-18-2017, 12:29 AM
Lol we go up 2-0 and the first thread on Spurs talk is some shit like this

Spur|n|Austin
04-18-2017, 12:32 AM
Lol we go up 2-0 and the first thread on Spurs talk is some shit like this

Never fails..

MaNu4Tres
04-18-2017, 12:35 AM
Kawhi 40 minutes. Danny 29 minutes. Not much left after Manu.

100%duncan
04-18-2017, 02:15 AM
Meh kyle has been decent. The two are interchangeable, both can be scrubs or give you 10 decent minutes

cutewizard
04-18-2017, 05:32 AM
I've watched all the games and matchups. Go watch the grizz games. Fathead played better than simmons.

:bobo

cutewizard
04-18-2017, 05:33 AM
When the Spurs went cold, I think Simmons could have drawn some whistles and knocked down some FT's. At least the old Simmons could have. But he also could have committed some rapid-fire fouls and completely given up the lead.

Kyle played pretty steady. And he was getting physical back at them, which I really liked seeing. Not just that play with Carter. He was playing with some attitude and not taking shit, instead of whining like I've seen him do in the past. For me, him showing a little more toughness was one of the good things to come out of this game.

:whine

cutewizard
04-18-2017, 05:39 AM
Kyle is coming of age, I like that................

Fireball
04-18-2017, 05:40 AM
Did Simmons do something egregious on Saturday? I mean he did dunk towards the final seconds so maybe that's it?

he is not in the rotation this series and will only play garbage time ... I do not mind it ... Kyle played well at the end of the regular season and is the perfect fit against a team like the Grizzlies

DeRozan m8
04-18-2017, 06:21 AM
I saw the word wonderful in the same sentence as Kyle.

LOL

cd98
04-18-2017, 07:45 AM
The case is really Simmons v Manu, not Simmons v Anderson. Anderson did fine for the 10 minutes Kawhi needed a breather. I liked his composure when Vince was in his face.

cd98
04-18-2017, 07:49 AM

Doubt it. Kawhi dunked in the closing minute last night. Pop seemed to have a different rotation this game. DG didn't guard Conley except for a few possessions. I guess he was mixing things up. Maybe he thinks Simmons doesn't play as well in a slugfest, I.e, he's more finesse. Who knows?

duncan2k5
04-18-2017, 08:57 AM
just because a team is slow, that means we shouldn't play our athletes? Simmons is even a better ball handler than fathead...fathead gets that travel call once a game like clockwork...smh...you ppl saying he plays well vs the grid have low standards...what has he done?? What did he do last night? He is NOT a playmaker...he can barely dribble without a violation...can't finish, can't shoot...it seems like your standard of kyle playing well is if he doesn't f*ck up noticeably... Simmons is a game changer, and he can actually penetrate...no one else on the team aside from kawhi and Murray can penetrate consistently... Simmons need to play...we went into a freaking drought because no one knew what to do on offense, and having kyle doesn't help that...

cutewizard
04-18-2017, 08:59 AM
:bobo

$pursDynasty
04-18-2017, 09:00 AM
Might be as some have suggested, use him while you can. If Houston holds on to eliminate the Thunderrefs Kyle might not be playable in the next two rounds (he might get some burn against the Cavs). So Pop might be thinking of using him while he can because Simmons will see most of the time in the next two rounds. Sort of like Dijon, if healthy he would have gotten a lot of run at the end of the regular season because Pop 'knows' he isn't going to use him much at all in the playoffs. Also how he used D. Blair. Save the wear and tear off of someone I will desperately need later.

Chinook
04-18-2017, 09:28 AM
Anderson is better than Simmons, or Simmons is worst than Anderson. I dunno which one is more apppropriate, but it's been that way since like December.

Dre_7
04-18-2017, 09:36 AM
Simmons hasn't played much because Kawhi, Manu, Danny Green, and Kyle Anderson are all better players than Simmons.

Dex
04-18-2017, 09:39 AM
Lotta people bitching in here considering the Spurs won their first two games convincingly.

Today's SpursTalk :lol

SAGirl
04-18-2017, 11:04 AM
Besides as others mentioned (Manu4tres, 100% Duncan, and others) it's going to be 8-10 minutes at most in close games.
Kawhi and Danny will play the most.

At times one hopes Manu were having a better series, but Pop wouldn't cut Manu's minutes to play Simmons.

bklynspursfan
04-18-2017, 11:06 AM
Simmons may see some time next round. This type of series is probably better suited for KA to be the guy to fill those minutes.

SAGirl
04-18-2017, 11:15 AM
Lotta people bitching in here considering the Spurs won their first two games convincingly.

:flag:

BillMc
04-18-2017, 11:18 AM

Truth

Chinook
04-18-2017, 11:22 AM
Simmons may see some time next round. This type of series is probably better suited for KA to be the guy to fill those minutes.

If the next round is against Houston, Kyle will see plenty of time. He's the perfect guy to check Ryan Anderson.

Mnky
04-18-2017, 11:34 AM
I think kyle clearly rebounds better. Thats That's needed in a series like this.

bklynspursfan
04-18-2017, 12:06 PM
If the next round is against Houston, Kyle will see plenty of time. He's the perfect guy to check Ryan Anderson.

Maybe, I'm not sure how they stagger their mins with Ryan playing with the 2nd unit. ( he did play nearly 40 in G1 against OKC) I would assume LMA would see lots of time guarding him, possibly some Kawhi too depending on how he's doing. It's a tough ask for KA though, he runs around lots of screens and that's one of KA's few weaknesses defensively.

I only say Simmons due to the pace they might be playing at. It's the kind of series/matchup that he could have some momentum swinging plays

dabom
04-18-2017, 12:30 PM
Fathead would get switched on any guard from Houston and get taken to town. Do ya even watch the fucking games? :lmao

dabom
04-18-2017, 12:31 PM
The grizz probably got one guard that can do that. :lol

$pursDynasty
04-18-2017, 01:03 PM

Dex your signature/countdown to a title KingSlayer pic with the eyes is cool because it makes me think about his White Walker status in Game of Zones

south side spur
04-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Simmons is even a better ball handler than fathead...fathead gets that travel call once a game like clockwork...smh...you ppl saying he plays well vs the grid have low standards...what has he done?? What did he do last night? He is NOT a playmaker...he can barely dribble without a violation...can't finish, can't shoot...it seems like your standard of kyle playing well is if he doesn't f*ck up noticeably... Simmons is a game changer, and he can actually penetrate...no one else on the team aside from kawhi and Murray can penetrate consistently... Simmons need to play...we went into a freaking drought because no one knew what to do on offense, and having kyle doesn't help that...

Simmons isn't playing because he's a mistake prone journeyman. He is not a better ball handler than Anderson. Maybe Anderson gets a traveling violation a game...and Simmons doesn't? I can't think of a Spur who has consistently done so many dumb things. Stop acting like he isn't a turnover waiting to happen. Simmons has the basketball IQ of a box of rocks.

Thats not what this is about though. It's the same reason Anderson is demeaned regularly and why Simmons is revered. Anderson is not an explosive athlete and Simmons is. You guys who love Simmons ignore his dumb mistakes because you love flashing lights and loud explosions.

Anderson plays because Pop knows what he's going to get. Maybe he's not a playmaker but he's more of a facilitator than Simmons. Anderson is also a much better defender and rebounder.

Yes, Simmons can penetrate. Then what happens? Something dumb most of the time. For every skywalker moment there's like 5 turnovers.

Maybe Simmons does get more time in the next series, I hope he does well. But Anderson WILL play vs Golden State and he will be asked to defend Durant.

gospursgojas
04-18-2017, 03:54 PM
I don't think Pop even planned to play Simmons in Game 1 had it not been for Manu getting bowed by ZBo and it being a blowout.

"But his dunkzz!" -spurstalk

TD 21
04-18-2017, 04:52 PM
At his best, Simmons is better than Anderson, but he's been terrible the past few months and the best that can be hoped for is either not killing them in spot minutes. The bigger issue is Ginobili, who has to be able to provide a solid low 20's minutes to render these two mostly irrelevant.

Simmons probably isn't getting re-signed, especially if Mills is re-signed. He clearly has an inflated sense of self worth, doesn't seem all that coachable and probably won't be amendable to a fringe rotation role going forward until a few more stops down the line when he's forced to accept his role in the league. They probably won't want to pay him a decent amount to be that either, not when they've got Murray waiting in the wings and Hanga as a possible option overseas.

wildbill2u
04-18-2017, 05:18 PM
As much as I keep rooting for Simmons, he kept making bonehead TOs all spring which probably moved him further down the rotation.. When it comes to the playoffs, your bench players have to be pretty damn solid unless it is a blowaway game.

cd98
04-18-2017, 07:06 PM
Simmons brings energy. Anderson brings a little more control, good defense, and rebounding. I think Pop just decides which of the two play from game flow. If Anderson could shot threes (and not pass up open shots) he would get a ton of playing time at the 4. If Simmons played under control, he'd be a fixture. Because they are good but flawed, Pop has to choose on game flow. Simmons seemed to get better run in game 1, Anderson in game 2.

Russ
04-19-2017, 08:05 PM
Simmons aka "Warrior Kryptonite."

His day will come.

Chinook
04-20-2017, 11:31 PM
Anderson still outplayed him, but it didn't look great for him starting out. It's possible that Manu is the odd one out, but it's at least a question whether Pop wants to give Simmons minutes. Would take another game for me to do something, given that Kyle was aggressive exactly like he needed to be. He was the third-leading scorer with 15 points on 10 possessions.

TheGreatYacht
04-20-2017, 11:32 PM
Would love to see the bench consist of:
Dedmon-Bertans-Anderson-Simmons-Mills/Murray

Russ
04-21-2017, 12:21 AM
Simmons will have to play, and play well, for the Spurs to make much noise in the playoffs . . .
:flag:

SAGirl
04-21-2017, 12:39 AM
Kyle has played well and doesn't deserve a benching.
Manu is deserving of a benching and one that I know Pop won't feel comfortable with.
We shall see next game.

SAGirl
04-21-2017, 12:42 AM
Would love to see the bench consist of:
Dedmon-Bertans-Anderson-Simmons-Mills/Murray
I'd like that too, with Murray instead of Mills for me please.

TheGreatYacht
04-21-2017, 12:44 AM
I'd like that too, with Murray instead of Mills for me please.
:tu

HarlemHeat37
04-21-2017, 12:46 AM
Simmons has had plenty of chances to prove himself, tbh..he's had a longer leash than any other young/inexperienced player on the team(Dedmon, Anderson, Bertans, Murray) IMO..he just hasn't been able to string a consistent stretch together in 2 years..just like last season, Pop had Simmons ahead of Anderson for most of the year, but the latter earned more trust down the stretch..

He's a nice energy player, though..I don't mind seeing him on the court when the team is flat or due to foul trouble..obviously it would be ideal if Pop gave him some PT when Manu is going through one of his horrible stretches, too, but that probably won't happen..

duncan2k5
04-21-2017, 07:28 AM
Simmons isn't playing because he's a mistake prone journeyman. He is not a better ball handler than Anderson. Maybe Anderson gets a traveling violation a game...and Simmons doesn't? I can't think of a Spur who has consistently done so many dumb things. Stop acting like he isn't a turnover waiting to happen. Simmons has the basketball IQ of a box of rocks.

Thats not what this is about though. It's the same reason Anderson is demeaned regularly and why Simmons is revered. Anderson is not an explosive athlete and Simmons is. You guys who love Simmons ignore his dumb mistakes because you love flashing lights and loud explosions.

Anderson plays because Pop knows what he's going to get. Maybe he's not a playmaker but he's more of a facilitator than Simmons. Anderson is also a much better defender and rebounder.

Yes, Simmons can penetrate. Then what happens? Something dumb most of the time. For every skywalker moment there's like 5 turnovers.

Maybe Simmons does get more time in the next series, I hope he does well. But Anderson WILL play vs Golden State and he will be asked to defend Durant.

U clearly failed with everything you just said...Kyle is horrible...

duncan2k5
04-21-2017, 07:32 AM
Kyle has played well and doesn't deserve a benching.
Manu is deserving of a benching and one that I know Pop won't feel comfortable with.
We shall see next game.

Kyle played well????? Dont count garbage time...count when it actually mattered...he was HORRIBLE!

duncan2k5
04-21-2017, 07:33 AM
Simmons has had plenty of chances to prove himself, tbh..he's had a longer leash than any other young/inexperienced player on the team(Dedmon, Anderson, Bertans, Murray) IMO..he just hasn't been able to string a consistent stretch together in 2 years..just like last season, Pop had Simmons ahead of Anderson for most of the year, but the latter earned more trust down the stretch..

He's a nice energy player, though..I don't mind seeing him on the court when the team is flat or due to foul trouble..obviously it would be ideal if Pop gave him some PT when Manu is going through one of his horrible stretches, too, but that probably won't happen..

How can you be consistent when you NEVWR know when you are gonna play? These dudes are human...even Kaehi plays like trash when his minutes get thrown out of whack

dabom
04-21-2017, 08:18 AM
Kyle played well????? Dont count garbage time...count when it actually mattered...he was HORRIBLE!

Fathead was a walking POS yesterday. :lmao

SAGirl
04-21-2017, 09:32 AM
he had 5 points on perfect shooting b4 garbage time.
he made a mistake, but count how many mistakes your veterans made while also being awful shooting. :lol

You better get over it dude.. you will be whining the entire playoffs and next season :rollin
but I know you won't and will continue to be a crybaby.

Chinook
04-21-2017, 09:35 AM
SAG is chippy today.

This was the type of game from Kyle that we all should have been waiting for. It's something to build on, a bit of upside the team has been lacking outside of Kawhi and hopes of Murray all year.

SAGirl
04-21-2017, 09:36 AM
How can you be consistent when you NEVWR know when you are gonna play? These dudes are human...even Kaehi plays like trash when his minutes get thrown out of whack
He did know he was playing every single game. He was averaging 20 minutes earlier in the season and his minutes of late only fell bc his play also declined.
Kyle OTOH was the dude who didn't get played with regularity through the season... among others, along with Bertans and Murray.
I am not even hating on Simmons bc it's unwarranted. He could play frankly and maybe he should but not at Kyle's expense.

SAGirl
04-21-2017, 09:39 AM
SAG is chippy today.

This was the type of game from Kyle that we all should have been waiting for. It's something to build on, a bit of upside the team has been lacking outside of Kawhi and hopes of Murray all year.
Kyle just didn't have the coach's trust to play like that with regularity.
Simmons clearly did have the vote of confidence and was pushed all season. I am glad he also had a good game frankly.
I was even feeling tempted to quote TD 21 who was arguing Manu was going to have to play 20 "something minutes" to bail out or hided the fact that the two of them (Kyle and Simms) were unplayable, more or less. Looks to me like it's the reverse... but I am going to let that one go bc I don't want to get into a penis match with TD 21 (since I don't have a penis it's pointless :lol)

pgardn
04-21-2017, 09:40 AM
Kyle finally exhibits how useful he can be given matchups and styles and now we cry about Simmons.
This board is impossible...

If we get Houston we will most likely get more Simmons.

SAGirl
04-21-2017, 09:44 AM
Kyle finally exhibits how useful he can be given matchups and styles and now we cry about Simmons.

heh
I agree. Pop will likely play Simmons more against Houston... and he may need to look at what he's doing with Manu and Mills. Both have been horrible. Mills made some shots last game, but he can't run an offense, and Manu is done.

rjv
04-21-2017, 09:48 AM
what pissed me off about manu was the statement he made before the playoffs that generally suggested he just doesn't get as upset about losing anymore and his mindset is not the same. that's great if he wants to be a stoic, but it sure has no place in basketball. that to me told me he just needs to retire. say what you want about simmons and anderson (depending on what side you are on), but at least they are out there giving an effort. if manu's mind is not where it needs to be then take him out of the rotation.

dabom
04-21-2017, 10:18 AM
what pissed me off about manu was the statement he made before the playoffs that generally suggested he just doesn't get as upset about losing anymore and his mindset is not the same. that's great if he wants to be a stoic, but it sure has no place in basketball. that to me told me he just needs to retire. say what you want about simmons and anderson (depending on what side you are on), but at least they are out there giving an effort. if manu's mind is not where it needs to be then take him out of the rotation.

Sup, MOD.

rjv
04-21-2017, 10:23 AM
Sup, MOD.http://media.thedailytouch.com/2016/09/stillhere.gif

SAGirl
04-21-2017, 10:37 AM
I saw the statement the same way you are seeing it.
Manu's argentinian fans just always have an excuse ready for him.
I saw a player that is nostalgic about the whole season bc it's very likely the last... but also someone who feels the game is no longer about him and who isn't hungry for anything else at this point in his career (and it's natural he's not hungry).
As you said at least Simms and Kyle are hungry and showed it when they refused to bend over in garbage time and kept trying to cut into a lead. They played against Memphis starters, garbage or not what they did was impressive.
Bertans also showed he wants to win. Heck I even liked Murray a lot more than Manu.

dabom
04-21-2017, 10:40 AM
http://media.thedailytouch.com/2016/09/stillhere.gif

Now you reply fast. Hey dude can you bold me.

Thanks. :tu

duncan2k5
04-21-2017, 11:50 AM

Wait...how has he shown yo be useful? Smh...low bar...

TheGreatYacht
04-21-2017, 12:01 PM
Simmons in the playoffs so far:
15.5MPG, 8ppg, 2rpg, 2.5apg, 75FG%, 66.7 3P%, 24.4PER, .289 WS/48, 7.1BPM

Ginobili in the playoffs so far:
14MPG, 0ppg, 2.7rpg, 2.3apg, 0FG%, 0 3P%, 2.2PER, -0.107 WS/48, 0.8BPM

DMC
04-21-2017, 12:04 PM
If there were tryouts today and no one knew any one on the team, Manu wouldn't make the team and I doubt Tony would either.

Spurs9
04-21-2017, 12:07 PM
I'll take aggression and athleticism over what Parker and Ginobili provide. Simmons and Murray need to get more playing time, we aren't going to ride on Parker/Ginobili to get very far in the playoffs. I've never really been a fan of Kyle, but honestly hes been playing good in these games. Hes been good around the rim, passing and on defense. Simmons makes some mistakes but hes aggressive on defense and can help wear people down. I think Pop really has difficulties relying on Parker/Ginobili like previous championship years, they are different players now, maybe its hard for him to accept with Timmy gone.

UZER
04-21-2017, 12:19 PM
Simmons can't be worse than Manu bricking 3's, 0 pts in three...THREE... straight playoff games. Not to mention his turnovers and gambling that he no longer can make up for.

How is Simmons a worse option right now?

itzsoweezee
04-21-2017, 12:23 PM
Anderson has played really well. Manu hasn't. I think Simmons will get more minutes if Manu continues to struggle. This offense is just flailing if Kawhi doesn't put up big numbers

duncan2k5
04-21-2017, 12:29 PM
Why do people bring up Simmons' mistakes when talking about him and Kyle? He brings a LOT more to the table, and Kyle makes mistakes too!! Stupid ones...at least the ones Simmons makes are a result of him being aggressive...kyle being a playmaker has been a common misconception on this board for a long time...

Chinook
04-21-2017, 12:32 PM
D2k5, you started you comeback off so well with that thread about you and Tim. Why do you want to go down the DrunkTXLabRat path?

TheGreatYacht
04-21-2017, 12:35 PM
2k5 is correct tbh... Simmons played great and his usual haters (Kyle fans) nitpick the one turnover he had.

No one talks about Kyle's turnovers, like when he passes up shots and then travels. I mean, he's averaging more turnovers than assists in the playoffs....

duncan2k5
04-21-2017, 12:39 PM
2k5 is correct tbh... Simmons played great and his usual haters (Kyle fans) nitpick the one turnover he had.

No one talks about Kyle's turnovers, like when he passes up shots and then travels. I mean, he's averaging more turnovers than assists in the playoffs....

Thank u!

SAGirl
04-21-2017, 01:59 PM

I don't think Simmons has haters...
at least not haters like you and 2k5...

heh show me a hate Simmons thread anywhere. dude doesn't even have fathead pejorative names lol ... I don't think Kyle fans hate on him.. I don't hate on him for one.

if anything the Simms fan is probably the most crybaby fan I have seen in these boards since maybe dabom with Patty Mills tbh.

I think dude should play... at the expense of Manu who is looking 50 years old and like he wants to retire already.

nitpicking Kyle won't get anywhere. he's made a mistake, so has simmons... overall both had good games, great even, considering how everyone else folded and was ready to pack it in. Ppl who call them scrubs should really look at the way Lee, Pau, Tony, Manu and Dedmon were playing.

2k5 expects Kyle to be perfect? he isn't, but he did have an overall good game, and he didn't get the playing time and opportunities that he's complaining Simmons didn't get (and he did get them all season)...
anyways, this is pointless

as long as both guys are playing well that is an asset. whether they see the floor is on Pop

lost in 2k5 rant was the fact that Manu was playing 20 minutes to Kyle's 8 minutes in game 2, and that in this game had things not gone south he likely would have stayed short in minutes and Simmons maybe not play... but Manu would have still gotten his 18-20 minutes.

anyways, 2k5 is going to be a crybaby the entire playoffs and continue with these stupid rants. he's a baby.

you are a troll my dude... a very dedicated one and I know better than to pay this much heed.

SAGirl
04-21-2017, 02:04 PM
http://img00.deviantart.net/0d27/i/2016/226/4/8/crybaby___cartoon__by_weaboosdefinition-dadu854.png

Chinook
04-21-2017, 03:39 PM
Tranquila, chica.

duncan2k5
04-22-2017, 09:15 AM
Kyle didnt make "A" mistake...he made many! What games are u watching? Turnovers, broken offense by not taking shots, or making the wrong reads...sometimes it isn't about what you can see on paper...dude was trash...stop having a a bar for these guys...Simmons I'm much better than kyle...what does kyle offer that Simmons doesn't? And dont say stability, because kyle is a walking violation...his defense is overrated, he can't shoot, and passes to him always causes our offense to break down...for goodness sakes when we play the clips, they run ISO against kyle everytime when they switch on him

cutewizard
04-22-2017, 09:35 AM
We all shall have better posts tomorrow, when the Spurs win game four.............

SAGirl
04-22-2017, 10:11 AM
Kyle didnt make "A" mistake...he made many! What games are u watching? Turnovers, broken offense by not taking shots, or making the wrong reads...sometimes it isn't about what you can see on paper...dude was trash...stop having a a bar for these guys...Simmons I'm much better than kyle...what does kyle offer that Simmons doesn't? And dont say stability, because kyle is a walking violation...his defense is overrated, he can't shoot, and passes to him always causes our offense to break down...for goodness sakes when we play the clips, they run ISO against kyle everytime when they switch on him
All I read with you is a whinefest. Lol
you are in the troll category dude.

duncan2k5
04-22-2017, 02:40 PM
All I read with you is a whinefest. Lol
you are in the troll category dude.

Kyle Anderson, is that you?

Dex
04-22-2017, 02:40 PM
We all shall have better posts tomorrow, when the Spurs win game four.............

SAGirl
04-22-2017, 02:41 PM
Kyle Anderson, is that you?
lol I don't troll about Kyle as much as you about JSimms dude. :downspin:

duncan2k5
04-22-2017, 02:51 PM
lol I don't troll about Kyle as much as you about JSimms dude. :downspin:

Can't help it that I'm a great evaluator of talent...

SAGirl
04-22-2017, 03:24 PM
Can't help it that I'm a great evaluator of talent...
I wonder how much you will keep crying the entire post season, on top of that you are delusional... with thoughts of self-grandeur...
at least you are predictable.

duncan2k5
04-22-2017, 05:29 PM
I wonder how much you will keep crying the entire post season, on top of that you are delusional... with thoughts of self-grandeur...
at least you are predictable.

I'll keep crying until I see changes...if not we will lose to a worse team, AGAIN