PDA

View Full Version : Grizzlies: Fizdale

DMC
04-17-2017, 11:52 PM
https://openclipart.org/image/800px/svg_to_png/18653/portablejim-Chess-tile-Rook.png

UNT Eagles 2016
04-18-2017, 12:15 AM
https://openclipart.org/image/800px/svg_to_png/18653/portablejim-Chess-tile-Rook.png
Spurs playing chess, Grizzlies playing pick up sticks

whitemamba
04-18-2017, 12:21 AM
OP was so busy eating Nutella using his ladel sized fingers to see that KaFreethrow shot more FT's than the entire post related team that is the grizzlies. Silver making things easy for y'all.

Trainwreck2100
04-18-2017, 12:26 AM
OP was so busy eating Nutella using his ladel sized fingers to see that KaFreethrow shot more FT's than the entire post related team that is the grizzlies. Silver making things easy for y'all.

4 fts in the 4th quarter

whitemamba
04-18-2017, 12:46 AM
4 fts in the 4th quarter
Is that supposed to justify it , if he was harden u guys would be going ape shit.

Trainwreck2100
04-18-2017, 12:52 AM
Is that supposed to justify it , if he was harden u guys would be going ape shit.

Durant's a better example, a Mike D'antoni team does not have the fortitude to allow such an outcome. But if either only have 4 fts in the fourth quarter, there's no way it was a four point game in said quarter

Chris
04-18-2017, 12:55 AM
He's no Phil Jackson with his diplomacy. Reminds me of Doc Rivers

Chris
04-18-2017, 12:56 AM

Well yeah Kawhi is pretty good at basketball

DMC
04-18-2017, 08:53 AM

Only pussies and assholes blame the officiating.

04-18-2017, 08:56 AM
lmemulatedao!!!

DMC
04-18-2017, 09:03 AM
lmemulatedao!!!

^
Christ, Whites, just act like somebody.

whitemamba
04-18-2017, 01:14 PM
Chill out bartolo. No one blamed the officials. Just acknowledging that KaFreethrow getting that superstar love.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-18-2017, 01:48 PM
^

Culbear giving us the good old silent treatment today, eh?

chunticakes
04-18-2017, 02:23 PM
You can always tell the rookies. Sheesh.

Chris
04-18-2017, 02:57 PM

lmemulatedao!!!

^

:lmao

DMC
04-18-2017, 06:03 PM
Chill out bartolo. No one blamed the officials. Just acknowledging that KaFreethrow getting that superstar love.

My ass, whites. You blamed the officials and I caught you tiptoeing through the tulips:::

tee,hee

whitemamba
04-18-2017, 06:49 PM
My ass, whites. You blamed the officials and I caught you tiptoeing through the tulips:::

tee,hee

At least I can tip toe.

DMC
04-18-2017, 07:51 PM
At least I can tip toe.

"Promises, promises" - Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

04-18-2017, 07:55 PM
"Promises, promises" - Ernie "The Cat" Ladd
:lol

Kool Bob Love
04-18-2017, 09:16 PM
"They're not gonna rook us."
-- Rook, post-rooking

Mark Celibate
04-19-2017, 08:35 AM
Lame attempt from a nobody to make a name for himself and fire up his team, IMO.

LkrFan
04-19-2017, 04:55 PM
Well yeah Kawhi is pretty good at basketball

Please. He's not THAT damn good. He's getting LeHype treatmentPERIOD this series. SMDH

DMC
04-19-2017, 04:58 PM
Please. He's not THAT damn good. He's getting LeHype treatmentPERIOD this series. SMDH

Only pussies & assholes blame officiating.

LkrFan
04-19-2017, 05:13 PM

DPG21920
04-19-2017, 05:18 PM

:lmao LkrFan claiming Kawhi isn't that good when he would kill to have him on LA over every single player he currently has :lol Paul George

hater
04-19-2017, 05:22 PM
Cant deny Spurs were gifted game 2. The officials were blatant in our favor

Ill take it thou. Plenty times we have been in
The receiving end of that

Feel sorry for them grizz. They were robbed. But ill take it

The officials will probably go raw on us vs Ok /houston

LkrFan
04-19-2017, 05:27 PM
:lmao LkrFan claiming Kawhi isn't that good when he would kill to have him on LA over every single player he currently has :lol Paul George

No. I'm a Laker Fan. You think I'm impressed with Kiwi getting more freebies than a team that is more physical than any team in the league? Before you answer, watch this:

The Spurs are the better team. Y'all got unnecessary helpPERIOD.

ElNono
04-19-2017, 05:31 PM
look at Juanaldo's sweet tears :lol

He'll only cry more if Trump gets him, tbh

DPG21920
04-19-2017, 05:32 PM
:lmao Kawhi isn't THAT good :lmao

Would you want Kawhi on your team?

Would you trade your 3 best players for him right now?

Are you excited about Paul George?

Did Kawhi get finals MVP and beat Lebron's a** in the finals for a ring?

Let's see how honest you are.

DPG21920
04-19-2017, 05:34 PM
More physical than any other team. You just explained why SA got more FT's. You do realize that MEM being physical is why THEY GIVE UP THE MOST FTA IN THE ENTIRE NBA PER GAME?

The FT's SA has averaged this series is literally 1, that is right, 1 FTA per game more than what MEM gives up EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Clipper Nation
04-19-2017, 05:38 PM
So in other words, you're saying the refs are swallowing their whistles?

Clipper Nation
04-19-2017, 05:40 PM
No. I'm a Laker Fan.
http://i.imgur.com/Pd3XWOi.jpg

StrengthAndHonor
04-19-2017, 06:04 PM

Lol

spursistan
04-19-2017, 06:32 PM

Chris
04-19-2017, 06:51 PM

In for penny, in for pound.

LkrFan
04-19-2017, 07:02 PM
So in other words, you're saying the refs are swallowing their whistles?

For the Spurs? No.

LkrFan
04-19-2017, 07:03 PM

LkrFan
04-19-2017, 07:04 PM
look at Juanaldo's sweet tears :lol

He'll only cry more if Trump gets him, tbh

LkrFan
04-19-2017, 07:15 PM
:lmao Kawhi isn't THAT good :lmao

Would you want Kawhi on your team?

Would you trade your 3 best players for him right now?

Are you excited about Paul George?

Did Kawhi get finals MVP and beat Lebron's a** in the finals for a ring?

Let's see how honest you are.

The Spurs beat their team, yes. Twice in the Finals to be exact.

And no, I don't think Kiwi is good enough offensively to warrant 19 freebies. I don't think he is good enough to shoot more freebies than an entire team. Defensively? He's a beast.

Would I want him on my team? Sure, why not. But don't act like he's the best since sliced bread. He wouldn't make my all-time Laker squad (Worthy >>>>> Kiwi by a country mile - he played SF like Kiwi). I'm used to seeing greatness (Magic, Kareem, Snaq, Kobe, Worthy, Logo, Baylor, etc.) so forgive if I don't get excited about someone needing 19 freebies for his 37 points, playing 40 minutes against a pathetic Grizzly team.

I'm not excited about the prospect of getting George, unless we get another star with him. I'm more worried about us keeping our pick.

LkrFan
04-19-2017, 07:20 PM
More physical than any other team. You just explained why SA got more FT's. You do realize that MEM being physical is why THEY GIVE UP THE MOST FTA IN THE ENTIRE NBA PER GAME?

The FT's SA has averaged this series is literally 1, that is right, 1 FTA per game more than what MEM gives up EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Physicality occurs on both sides of the court. They went hard to the rack many times - no fouls. Did the Grizzlies foul the Spur players? Yes. The refs called them on it to the tune of 32 freebies. But you can't sit here and say that you guys didn't - with the opposition shooting only 15.

Offensively, Kobe is light years better than Kiwi will ever be...but even he NEVER out shot an entire team in a playoff game.

Y'all got unnecessary helpPERIOD.

DPG21920
04-19-2017, 07:24 PM
Physicality occurs on both sides of the court. They went hard to the rack many times - no fouls. Did the Grizzlies foul the Spur players? Yes. The refs called them on it to the tune of 32 freebies. But you can't sit here and say that you guys didn't - with the opposition shooting only 15.

Offensively, Kobe is light years better than Kiwi will ever be...but even he NEVER out shot an entire team in a playoff game.

Um, MEM is only get like 2 less FTA per game than they usually do. When you factor in that SA has the best defense in the league? Makes sense. MEM is only giving up 1 more FTA per game to SA than they normally do. When you factor in they are playing the MVP it makes sense.

You are whining and lying.

LkrFan
04-19-2017, 07:41 PM
Um, MEM is only get like 2 less FTA per game than they usually do. When you factor in that SA has the best defense in the league? Makes sense. MEM is only giving up 1 more FTA per game to SA than they normally do. When you factor in they are playing the MVP it makes sense.

You are whining and lying.

Fact: Kiwi got 19 freebies.

Fact: Memphis shot 15 freebies.

Where did I lie son? Kiwi out shot an entire Grizzly team.

DPG21920
04-19-2017, 07:42 PM
Fact: Kiwi got 19 freebies.

Fact: Memphis shot 15 freebies.

Where did I lie son? Kiwi out shot an entire Grizzly team.

Those numbers aren't the lie. The saying it was not justified is the lie.

UZER
04-19-2017, 07:52 PM
A Laker fan crying about free throws. :lol

Kareem got "fouled" by Bill Laimbeer.

LkrFan
04-19-2017, 07:53 PM
Those numbers aren't the lie. The saying it was not justified is the lie.

Agree to disagree. He is a good player no doubt...but I've seen his game. It's decent, not so dominant that he earned more freebies than an entire team.

You can't tell me he got fouled more than the other TEAM did. That just doesn't happen.

I guess their coach is lying:

hater
04-19-2017, 08:01 PM
We got gifted game 2 spur fans. Stop being homers

LkrFan
04-19-2017, 08:06 PM

I know right? But DPG21920 don't think so. SMH

Clipper Nation
04-19-2017, 09:04 PM
Offensively, Kobe is light years better than Kiwi will ever be

:lmao

UZER
04-19-2017, 09:12 PM

Speaking of gifts...

A Laker fan crying about free throws. :lol

Kareem got "fouled" by Bill Laimbeer.

daslicer
04-19-2017, 09:23 PM
Agree to disagree. He is a good player no doubt...but I've seen his game. It's decent, not so dominant that he earned more freebies than an entire team.

You can't tell me he got fouled more than the other TEAM did. That just doesn't happen.

I think you might have just figured it out.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-20-2017, 03:12 AM

Disagree

Did the refs help? Maybe

Did the refs alter the outcome of the game? Fuck no, Grizzlies suck

Chinook
04-20-2017, 06:34 AM

Of course he's lying. And he's being stupid. Rugged-ass Z-Bo only averaged 2.6 FTA per game this season. Why on Earth would he get a ton of calls trying to score on people significantly taller than him?

ambchang
04-20-2017, 07:39 AM
And no, I don't think Kiwi is good enough offensively to warrant 19 freebies. I don't think he is good enough to shoot more freebies than an entire team. Defensively? He's a beast.

Not entirely sure why shooting a lot of FTs = offensive dominance. Some players are just great at drawing fouls. Is Harden that great offensively?

Would I want him on my team? Sure, why not. But don't act like he's the best since sliced bread. He wouldn't make my all-time Laker squad (Worthy >>>>> Kiwi by a country mile - he played SF like Kiwi).

:lol Kawhi is already ahead of Worthy. Both won a Finals MVP, but Worthy never came close to the level of prime Kawhi had, he was never known as a phenomenal defender. Worthy's value comes in the fact that he was a relatively big SF who can post up and handle the rock, and that he could finish Magic's pinpoint passes. But Worthy was a recipient of the offensive brilliance of Magic. The year Magic retired, Worthy went from shooting 49.7% from the floor to shooting 44.7% from the floor. He couldn't handle being the first option either. Up till the 89-90 season, he was shooting above 53% from the floor every single year, the reason was because Riley designed a system around Magic distributing the ball, with Worthy as the finisher. The year Dunleavy became the coach, Worthy's shot attempt went up to a career high 18.7 FGA, but his FG% dropped to 49.7%.

Then you look at Kawhi, his FG% has stayed relatively consistent (a slight drop this year) despite taking on more and more offensive responsibilities. Kawhi is clearly > Worthy on defense (Kawhi's already on the Pippen level), and offensively, Kawhi has already surpassed Worthy.

I'm used to seeing greatness (Magic, Kareem, Snaq, Kobe, Worthy, Logo, Baylor, etc.) so forgive if I don't get excited about someone needing 19 freebies for his 37 points, playing 40 minutes against a pathetic Grizzly team.

I'm not excited about the prospect of getting George, unless we get another star with him. I'm more worried about us keeping our pick.

:lol Kobe shot 19 more free throws 21 times in his career (regular season), and he lost TEN times, including a game where he shot 27 FTAs and lost to Houston :lol That's what happens with his life pre MVPau.

In the playoffs? He did it four times, winning every single time because, you know why? Because he either had MVPau or Shaq leading the charge.

Magic did it 7 times in the regular season, once in the playoffs despite never being known as a scorer.
Kareem did it 10 times
Shaq did it 50 times, 15 times in the playoffs.

The fact that Kareem, being the much better offensive player than Magic, Shaq and Kobe, and still shot 19 or more FTs less times than those three just submarined your theory that better offensive players get more FTs.

And finally, :lol at a Laker fan making fun of FTAs. A reminder, Lakers were the ONLY team to have 20+ FTAs in the fourth quarter of a playoff elimination game since 2000, and they did it THREE times.

UZER
04-20-2017, 09:28 AM
Where is all the bitching about how many free throws harden and Westbrook shot?

DMC
04-20-2017, 10:44 AM
Not entirely sure why shooting a lot of FTs = offensive dominance. Some players are just great at drawing fouls. Is Harden that great offensively?

:lol Kawhi is already ahead of Worthy. Both won a Finals MVP, but Worthy never came close to the level of prime Kawhi had, he was never known as a phenomenal defender. Worthy's value comes in the fact that he was a relatively big SF who can post up and handle the rock, and that he could finish Magic's pinpoint passes. But Worthy was a recipient of the offensive brilliance of Magic. The year Magic retired, Worthy went from shooting 49.7% from the floor to shooting 44.7% from the floor. He couldn't handle being the first option either. Up till the 89-90 season, he was shooting above 53% from the floor every single year, the reason was because Riley designed a system around Magic distributing the ball, with Worthy as the finisher. The year Dunleavy became the coach, Worthy's shot attempt went up to a career high 18.7 FGA, but his FG% dropped to 49.7%.

Then you look at Kawhi, his FG% has stayed relatively consistent (a slight drop this year) despite taking on more and more offensive responsibilities. Kawhi is clearly > Worthy on defense (Kawhi's already on the Pippen level), and offensively, Kawhi has already surpassed Worthy.

:lol Kobe shot 19 more free throws 21 times in his career (regular season), and he lost TEN times, including a game where he shot 27 FTAs and lost to Houston :lol That's what happens with his life pre MVPau.

In the playoffs? He did it four times, winning every single time because, you know why? Because he either had MVPau or Shaq leading the charge.

Magic did it 7 times in the regular season, once in the playoffs despite never being known as a scorer.
Kareem did it 10 times
Shaq did it 50 times, 15 times in the playoffs.

The fact that Kareem, being the much better offensive player than Magic, Shaq and Kobe, and still shot 19 or more FTs less times than those three just submarined your theory that better offensive players get more FTs.

And finally, :lol at a Laker fan making fun of FTAs. A reminder, Lakers were the ONLY team to have 20+ FTAs in the fourth quarter of a playoff elimination game since 2000, and they did it THREE times.

Big wall of text that I didn't read most of however if a player can get to the FT line and shoot a high percentage from there, that's part and parcel with offensive dominance. You're putting points on the board with the clock stopped, zero chance of a blocked shot and no rebound concerns on half of the shots you take from the FT line. Dominant offenses have almost always had high FTAs.

DMC
04-20-2017, 10:45 AM
Where is all the bitching about how many free throws harden and Westbrook shot?

The complaint wasn't about how many FTs Leonard shot, but how few Memphis shot.

Mark Celibate
04-20-2017, 10:55 PM
rofl so cliché

guy goes on scripted, cheesy rant and of course the underdog gets fired up and responds. works everytime

Robz4000
04-21-2017, 12:58 AM
Just hope it doesn't work two games in a row, otherwise the Spurs are in trouble.

TDMVPDPOY
04-21-2017, 01:06 AM
Just hope it doesn't work two games in a row, otherwise the Spurs are in trouble.

lol 1st quarter green, kawhi, dedmon and lee were all in foul trouble... it was obvious, too bad the spurs never adjusted how the game was going to be ref...instead pull the white flag as usual

Spurtacular
04-21-2017, 02:40 PM
The tirade was pre-planned. For that, you'd think it would have been better scripted. I'd say over-acted too, but maybe not.

DMC
04-28-2017, 12:09 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-eQO6CUIAA-7Xv.jpg