PDA

View Full Version : Post Press Conference: Questions & Fizzdale meltdown

tmtcsc
04-18-2017, 12:04 AM
Mike Monroe is an award winning writer but he's hands down the worst at asking questions. His questions are moronic but he's hardly alone. I think Pop is a prick in press conferences and interviews but I kind of understand his frustration at times.

** Fizzdale went nuts & cried about the refs. I've never seen a coach hand his players and coaching staff an excuse like that for a loss. To the players' credit, they weren't whining like him. There may have been some validity to what he said but you don't panic and cry like that. You should come out and play with that same intensity the next time and force the refs to make calls. The Spurs held court, that's it. That's a rookie coach right there. "They" didn't give our guys a chance. Sheesh, that's weak. Welcome to the NBA Fizz.

ElNono
04-18-2017, 12:04 AM

Benoit
04-18-2017, 12:09 AM
I been watching the NBA since 2001 and this was the worst officiated game ive seen since sacramento got all the calls against the lakers in game 5 2002

spurs and rockets depend on refs more than anybody in the west lmao kawhi gets phantom fouls like harden all game

daslicer
04-18-2017, 12:10 AM
Mike Monroe is an award winning writer but he's hands down the worst at asking questions. His questions are moronic but he's hardly alone. I think Pop is a prick in press conferences and interviews but I kind of understand his frustration at times.

** Fizzdale went nuts & cried about the refs. I've never seen a coach hand his players and coaching staff an excuse like that for a loss. To the players' credit, they weren't whining like him. There may have been some validity to what he said but you don't panic and cry like that. You should come out and play with that same intensity the next time and force the refs to make calls. The Spurs held court, that's it. That's a rookie coach right there. "They" didn't give our guys a chance. Sheesh, that's weak. Welcome to the NBA Fizz.

Phil Jackson on many occasions blamed the refs after a playoff loss. Doc Rivers claimed the refs cost the Clippers game 5 against the Spurs in '15. Last year Billy Donovan screamed that his team lost game 3 against the Spurs because of the refs. I have seen this bs played out so many times before. It's always a desperate move by a coach when he knows his team is in trouble. A lot of times it pays off like it did with Rivers and Donovan.

Spur|n|Austin
04-18-2017, 12:11 AM
I was cracking up during his whole tirade. He understands Kawhi got to the line because of his aggressiveness right?

I been watching the NBA since 2001 and this was the worst officiated game ive seen since sacramento got all the calls against the lakers in game 5 2002
LMAO, oh ok well that explains things.

Benoit
04-18-2017, 12:12 AM
fvkKdXLwt0U

ask suns fans and lakers fans about spurs getting calls and theyll tell you all about it lmao

only thing that scares me about the spurs

Ice009
04-18-2017, 12:13 AM

spurs and rockets depend on refs more than anybody in the west lmao kawhi gets phantom fouls like harden all game

Spurs have been screwed plenty of times, and in bigger games than this one. Shut the fuck up. Don't post here, no-one's going to agree with anything you say.

ElNono
lmao lottery boy posting ITT

blizz
Um.....fuck you? Your team depends on calls more than any team in history. Lol that the spurs depend on them. They never get them so......yeah...fuck you.

Benoit
04-18-2017, 12:14 AM
Spurs have been screwed plenty of times, and in bigger games than this one. Shut the fuck up. Don't post here, no-one's going to agree with anything you say.
lmao when have spurs ever been screwed?? show me proof

Tim Donaghy literally admitted he rigged games for the spurs

Benoit
04-18-2017, 12:14 AM
Kobe is the 2nd best player ever and he never got the calls that Autist gets lmao

Quiet Strength
04-18-2017, 12:15 AM
If he can't handle this there's no way he can handle the second round against the rockets or okc

jARS mEsH sEt
04-18-2017, 12:16 AM
I used to think Spurs fans were above homerism (which ironically is a homer take in and of itself) but it seems like that's not the case. 2012 Spurs/OKC Game 6 was one of the worst officiated games of all time in favor of OKC (as one example). 2017 Spurs/Grizzles Game 2 was one of the worst officiated games of a ll time in favor of the Spurs. Overall in the last 5 years the bulk of terrible officiating has probably gone in favor of a couple of teams, including but not limited to OKC, but just call a spade a spade.

Ice009
04-18-2017, 12:16 AM
These guys can't handle the Spurs getting some calls in one game.

LOL. Imagine how fuck wits like Benoit would go if the Spurs got these calls all season long like the Warriors (illegal screens, Draymond and others allowed to foul and maul players on defense) and teams like the Rockets get (Harden free throws).

Benoit
04-18-2017, 12:17 AM
lmao go watch spurs games from the 2000s where bruce bowen was allowed to kick and punch players without getting fouls called on him

Kobe still busted his ass tho

Splits
04-18-2017, 12:18 AM
lol Benoit has to be the best troll on this board since... I don't even know.

His shit is so blatantly obvious trolling, yet people actually take him srsly.

It's hilarious, tbh.

Ice009

Obviously you haven't watched many games since 2001. You may have started watching then, but you haven't watched many of those games. There's no need for me to show or tell you shit. I don't give a crap about wasting my time to appease a troll.

ElNono
The reality is that they know they can't guard Kawhi without fouling, tbh... all they have is old Vince Carter to throw at him, just not fair... just hope Kawhi doesn't get hurt in Memphis, tbh

dabom
Kobe literally was a dirty fucking player. :lol

dabom
04-18-2017, 12:19 AM

It's hilarious, tbh.

Everyone has ignored him for weeks now. Wtf are you smoking. :lol

pgardn

Fckn Zack Randolph was shooting jumpers...

Holy shit.

$$$$$$

jARS mEsH sEt

LOL. Imagine how fuck wits like Benoit would go if the Spurs got these calls all season long like the Warriors (illegal screens, Draymond and others allowed to foul and maul players on defense) and teams like the Rockets get (Harden free throws).

The warriors do get away with blatant moving screens all the time. Your arguments from hypocrisy are weak. Just call a spade a spade.

Spurs are probably average or below average when it comes to benefiting from terrible reffing based on a variety of metrics but really just careful analysis of each and every play, but the fact that you think the Spurs only got "some" calls in this game suggests to me that you're incapable of providing an unbiased opinion on reffing especially when it goes against your team.

dabom
And the refs literally rigged the kings lakers series. :lmao

Benoit
04-18-2017, 12:20 AM
Obviously you haven't watched many games since 2001. You may have started watching then, but you haven't watched many of those games. There's no need to me to show or tell you shit. I don't give a crap about wasting my time enough to appease a troll.

lmao ya thats what i thought

your reply was softer than Jim Duncans dick around a naked woman

Ice009

At least he didn't complain about the officiating. I don't recall him complaining about it much or about physical play. Do you guys recall him doing so?

pgardn
The reality is that they know they can't guard Kawhi without fouling, tbh... all they have is old Vince Carter to throw at him, just not fair... just hope Kawhi doesn't get hurt in Memphis, tbh

No mention of not having their best defensive player.
That just escaped him...

Ice009
04-18-2017, 12:21 AM
lmao ya thats what i thought

your reply was softer than Jim Duncans dick around a naked woman

Again, not willing to waste my time. Just going to chat on here a bit more and then go do other stuff. You'll still be on this board for hours as you've got nothing better to do. Fucking twat.

And I already posted an example in another thread. If you want to waste your time digging it up, go for it. lol.

jARS mEsH sEt
04-18-2017, 12:21 AM
It's really a testament to BNSF's stupidity to call Benoit's posts "trolling." It's like some bizarre defensive mechanism to avoid coming to grips with the fact that the Spurs just happened to benefit from one of the worst officiated games of all time in the last 15 years.

I can't be the only spurs fan that tries to assess reffing unbiasedly. There's no ****ing way. I consider myself maybe above average.

Splits
04-18-2017, 12:22 AM
Everyone has ignored him for weeks now. Wtf are you smoking. :lol

Do you even read the threads you post in? He's got 10k+ posters literally quoting/responding to him ITT

Benoit
04-18-2017, 12:22 AM
It's really a testament to BNSF's stupidity to call Benoit's posts "trolling." It's like some bizarre defensive mechanism to avoid coming to grips with the fact that the Spurs just happened to benefit from one of the worst officiated games of all time in the last 15 years.

I can't be the only spurs fan that tries to assess reffing unbiasedly. There's no ****ing way. I consider myself maybe above average.

Amen brother

dabom
04-18-2017, 12:23 AM
At least he didn't complain about the officiating. I don't recall him complaining about it much or about physical play. Do you guys recall him doing so?

I mean kobe always has the whistle though. I don't know why he would ever blame the refs much.

RD2191

Gtfo. Most calls were legit. And if they weren't who the hell cares? No one seems to have a problem with players like harden shooting 20 free throws per game.

Cry Havoc
Maybe.... and this is just a thought...

Maybe if you want to win a playoff game you shouldn't fall behind by 26 in the first half of play then whine about not getting calls.

I know that's revolutionary, but there it is. Both teams got some bad calls late in the game. Grizzlies could have been whistled for several more fouls including one of the most obvious illegal screens I've ever seen that was set by Randolph where he extended his entire body to shove Patty away from Conley to free him for a 3.

daslicer
04-18-2017, 12:24 AM

:lol Yes definitely one of the worst ref games of all time it was up there with Lakers vs Blazers game 7 '00 and Kings-Lakers game 6 '02.

Cry Havoc

No, it's calling a troll a troll.

dabom
Only reason anyone even bothered with him is because I started laughing at him. :lmao

skulls138
04-18-2017, 12:25 AM
I dont think he went far enough. Im kind of bored. So close.

Ice009
04-18-2017, 12:26 AM

Spurs got the benefit of some calls sure, but are you going to sit there and tell me that this same shit hasn't happened to the Spurs numerous times over the years in bigger games than this one?

List out all the plays if you care about it that much and then go back and watch games were the Spurs got hosed and list out off the bad calls in those ones.

I have no idea why you'd be upset about the officiating. In fact, I'm kind pissed, as when the Spurs get this kind of treatment, the refs and NBA usually turn this around and try and screw the Spurs over down the line in the playoffs in a bigger game.

Benoit
I mean kobe always has the whistle though. I don't know why he would ever blame the refs much.

HqIl4LOUjsc

lmao only hater spurs fans think kobe got calls because he killed their team every series

you probably dont watch basketball though, you just stare at Kawhi Leonards ass all game

jARS mEsH sEt
Gtfo. Most calls were legit. And if they weren't who the hell cares? No one seems to have a problem with players like harden shooting 20 free throws per game.

Obviously the outcome of this game isn't going to change. The only I reason I care is because people like you and the TC and Ice009 make Spurs fans the absolutely laughing stock of the NBA after games like this. Fans of other teams read these boards, and when they see that Spurs fans are incapable of admitting to biased reffing in favor of their own team we look like absolute jokes to them. That's the only reason I care.

jARS mEsH sEt
04-18-2017, 12:27 AM
Spurs got the benefit of some calls sure, but are you going to sit there and tell me that this same shit hasn't happened to the Spurs numerous times over the years in bigger games than this one?

List out all the plays if you care about it that much and then go back and watch games were the Spurs got hosed and list out off the bad calls in those ones.

I have no idea why you'd be upset about the officiating. In fact, I'm kind pissed, as when the Spurs get this kind of treatment, the refs and NBA usually turn this around and try and screw the Spurs over down the line in the playoffs in a bigger game.

Obviously at the end of the day I care about the spurs winning (legitimately without significant reffing blemishes if possible). As to why I care, see my response above to RD2191

dabom
04-18-2017, 12:28 AM
HqIl4LOUjsc

lmao only hater spurs fans think kobe got calls because he killed their team every series

you probably dont watch basketball though, you just stare at Kawhi Leonards ass all game

I forgot what board you frequent? lerealgm? :lmao

Play Boban
Fizzdale is right tbh.

Ice009

I saw Kobe get fouled plenty of times and not get a call, and I don't recall him calling out the officiating after the game. He complained about some non-foul calls just after the play as most players do, but I don't recall him crying about it after a game. That's why I am asking, as I am obviously not a Lakers fan to know if he did or didn't.

jARS mEsH sEt
04-18-2017, 12:29 AM
:lol Yes definitely one of the worst ref games of all time it was up there with Lakers vs Blazers game 7 '00 and Kings-Lakers game 6 '02.

Kings-Lakers game 6 '02 is probably top 3 (rough speculation). This game is probably top 20 all time.

I'd say Spurs/OKC game 6 is probably top 10.

Of course there's been way more than 20 terribly officiated games in the past 15 years so top 20 is pretty bad.

daslicer
04-18-2017, 12:30 AM
Obviously the outcome of this game isn't going to change. The only I reason I care is because people like you and the TC and Ice009 make Spurs fans the absolutely laughing stock of the NBA after games like this. Fans of other teams read these boards, and when they see that Spurs fans are incapable of admitting to biased reffing in favor of their own team we look like absolute jokes to them. That's the only reason I care.

Who gives a shit what they think from what I have seen of fans of other boards tend to also not be capable of admitting to biased reffing. I have seen the same shit on Clutch City, Lakersground, Warriorsworld, Realgm etc.

DMC
04-18-2017, 12:30 AM

It's hilarious, tbh.
Not really. You can fart on this forum and get 40 responses from gnsf.

jARS mEsH sEt
04-18-2017, 12:31 AM
Oh, a good game to compare this one to - 2010 Lakers-Celtics Game 7 was a terribly officiated game in favor of the Lakers. This one is probably comparable.

FkLA
I used to think Spurs fans were above homerism (which ironically is a homer take in and of itself) but it seems like that's not the case. 2012 Spurs/OKC Game 6 was one of the worst officiated games of all time in favor of OKC (as one example). 2017 Spurs/Grizzles Game 2 was one of the worst officiated games of a ll time in favor of the Spurs. Overall in the last 5 years the bulk of terrible officiating has probably gone in favor of a couple of teams, including but not limited to OKC, but just call a spade a spade.

GTFO. The Spurs were 4th in fouls committed throughout the season, Memphis was 29th. That's not because refs were rooking him all season. Pop's teams are simply more disciplined. Because of their respective philosophies Memphis will naturally almost always have more fouls called on them than the Spurs. A bunch of the FTAs weren't shooting fouls but Memphis was over the the penalty. They want the grit and grind moniker but then get upset when it results in more fouls. :lol

jARS mEsH sEt
Who gives a shit what they think from what I have seen of fans of other boards tend to also not be capable of admitting to biased reffing. I have seen the same shit on Clutch City, Lakersground, Warriorsworld, Realgm etc.

You're right, but why not at least try to elevate the standards on these boards?

spursistan
Fizdale is an established faggot from his Miami days..He is that dude who used to step into court and yell to distract opposing players while shootings 3s..He did it to Green in the 2013/4 Finals.

What an embarrassing prick.

ElNono
04-18-2017, 12:32 AM
You're right, but why not at least try to elevate the standards on these boards?

This site says you're gonna get a virus and you want to elevate the standards? crofl

skulls138
04-18-2017, 12:34 AM
GTFO. The Spurs were 4th in fouls committed throughout the season, Memphis was 29th. That's not because refs were rooking him all season. Pop's teams are simply more disciplined. Because of their respective philosophies Memphis will naturally almost always have more fouls called on them than the Spurs. A bunch of the FTAs weren't shooting fouls but Memphis was over the the penalty. They want the grit and grind moniker but then get upset when it results in more fouls. :lolSpurs are very disciplined when it comes to not biting on a fake and it showed in this game.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-18-2017, 12:34 AM
Horribly lopsided in favor of the Spurs but I'll take it because the choke was on.

I imagine the refs will be brutal towards the Spurs in Memphis.

jARS mEsH sEt
04-18-2017, 12:35 AM
GTFO. The Spurs were 4th in fouls committed throughout the season, Memphis was 29th. That's not because refs were rooking him all season. Pop's teams are simply more disciplined. Because of their respective philosophies Memphis will naturally almost always have more fouls called on them than the Spurs. A bunch of the FTAs weren't shooting fouls but Memphis was over the the penalty. They want the grit and grind moniker but then get upset when it results in more fouls. :lol

Dude it's not ****ing complicated. Over the course of a game (any game) you make mental notes.

"Oh wow ZBo was clearly fouled there but didn't get a call" Make a mental note.

"Hmm Kawhi got free throws on light contact there" Make a mental note.

"Wow Kawhi was clearly fouled on that play but didn't get free throws." Make a mental note.

You add all of it up at the end of the game to make a global assessment on which team benefited more. Averages are good for predicting numbers before a game. Once the game is played you don't need averages. You literally just look at the game play by play.

dabom
04-18-2017, 12:36 AM
Fizdale is an established faggot from his Miami days..He is that dude who used to step into court and yell to distract opposing players while shootings 3s..He did it to Green in the 2013/4 Finals.

I remember that fucking cuck now. :lmao

Anything to win even to yelling at a player. Fucking cook. :lmao

Mikeanaro
04-18-2017, 12:36 AM

Spurs would have at least 9 to 10 championships, can you imagine those GSW and Laker fags crying and dying?

jARS mEsH sEt
04-18-2017, 12:38 AM
This site says you're gonna get a virus and you want to elevate the standards? crofl

The only virus that comes to mind is Manu's atrocious offensive contribution for the Spurs this series. Will that nigga even break 0 points in one game :rollin

TheGreatYacht
04-18-2017, 12:38 AM
This crying ass pussy is getting backed up by Lavs, Larriors, cHeat, and Jizzlies fans on social media.

Whole world is against the Spurs right now tbh... expect 50 free throws their way just like when Tom Rivers cried post game about the refs 2 years ago

TheGreatYacht
04-18-2017, 12:39 AM

I remember Green stared that faggot down at least 10 times lmfao

Dude can have a straight face and he still looks like he's butthurt

Benoit
04-18-2017, 12:40 AM
I love seeing all fanbases on twitter and realgm and WW coming together to talk about the spurs getting help from the refs lmao
I feel bad for grizzlies fans

ElNono
04-18-2017, 12:41 AM
The only virus that comes to mind is Manu's atrocious offensive contribution for the Spurs this series. Will that nigga even break 0 points in one game :rollin

You still running this schtick? :lol

FkLA
Dude it's not ****ing complicated. Over the course of a game (any game) you make mental notes.

"Oh wow ZBo was clearly fouled there but didn't get a call" Make a mental note.

"Hmm Kawhi got free throws on light contact there" Make a mental note.

"Wow Kawhi was clearly fouled on that play but didn't get free throws." Make a mental note.

You add all of it up at the end of the game to make a global assessment on which team benefited more. Averages are good for predicting numbers before a game. Once the game is played you don't need averages. You literally just look at the game play by play.

Yeah, I didn't see any of that. Just seemed like a desperate team trying to be overly physical that ended up in the penalty early and often.

What specific plays stand out to you? There must be a bunch if it was one of the worst officiated games ever.

dabom
I love seeing all fanbases on twitter and realgm and WW coming together to talk about the spurs getting help from the refs lmao

I feel bad for later fans. :lmao

Mikeanaro
04-18-2017, 12:42 AM
I feel bad for you and the other short bus fans.

tmtcsc
04-18-2017, 12:42 AM

Seriously? Exhibit A: Here is Derek Fisher getting a shot off with .4 seconds. In the first photo, Derek Fisher has caught the ball. In the second photo, he is in the process of turning to shoot and the clock is STILL at .4. He was able to catch and then shoot a turnaround jumper in less than half a second. No, the Spurs weren't screwed at all. :rolleyes

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/5627/JYfG0I.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/573/9FlP6M.jpg

jARS mEsH sEt
04-18-2017, 12:43 AM
You still running this schtick? :lol

Honestly I've missed it. Life's kept me too busy to keep it up

Ice009
04-18-2017, 12:43 AM

Why do coaches and players not get fined for this? They should be under the same rules as a fan stepping on the court during like play. As for the yelling bit, they should be more professional than that and leave that to the fans. Worry about coaching the game. This Fizdale guy sounds like a real dickhead.

phxspurfan
04-18-2017, 12:44 AM
Lol Fizz going HAM on the refs when his major adjustment in this game was playing rook Harrison more minutes, then riding ZBo in the 3rd. Both adjustments mad easy to counter with us going to the rack more and being more aggressive. Good luck in Memphis sons

BillMc
04-18-2017, 12:47 AM
The question was "Is this genuine emotion or a calculation for the next game?"

pgardn
04-18-2017, 12:48 AM
Lol Fizz going HAM on the refs when his major adjustment in this game was playing rook Harrison more minutes, then riding ZBo in the 3rd. Both adjustments mad easy to counter with us going to the rack more and being more aggressive. Good luck in Memphis sons

I thought he did a good job of pressing us up high in the 3rd. The lead melted. They miss Allen. The old horses tired. He was asking Carter to do impossible tasks for multiple minutes.

Ice009
04-18-2017, 12:48 AM
Seriously? Exhibit A: Here is Derek Fisher getting a shot off with .4 seconds. As you can see in the photo, Fisher has already caught the ball & is in the process of turning to shoot BEFORE the clock has even started. He was able to catch and then shoot a turnaround jumper in less than half a second.

Yep. That's what I was saying at the time. Clock started way too late. You can't catch, turn and then shoot with 0.4 seconds left on the clock. I still contend that we're owed at least a game 7 for that series. I won't go off saying we would have won the series, but I would have at least liked a game 7 to even it out. Who knows, Lakers may have crumbled and lost game 6 if the clock management was better and that shot was waived off like it should have been.

I think he melted down. He started off the interview saying that he needed to cool off with a glass of wine on the plane when thinking about the game. I just think he started losing it at that point. I could be wrong, though. Maybe it was calculated?

pgardn
04-18-2017, 12:50 AM

Calculate that fine $$$$

Good point though, we will see.

TheGreatYacht
04-18-2017, 12:51 AM
https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/green.gif?w=1000

Jizzdale and Juwan Howard have been cucked by San Antonio almost their whole lives

phxspurfan
04-18-2017, 12:53 AM
I thought he did a good job of pressing us up high in the 3rd. The lead melted. They miss Allen. The old horses tired. He was asking Carter to do impossible tasks for multiple minutes.

It was a decent adjustment no doubt. But like you mention he just doesnt have the horses, like a typical 7 seed (also see Blazers). Good try but against a typical high seed this is easy money.

Arcadian
04-18-2017, 12:54 AM
He was definitely putting on a performance with the desk slap, but he still melted down like a bitch.

FkLA
04-18-2017, 12:56 AM
https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/green.gif?w=1000

Jizzdale and Juwan Howard have been cucked by San Antonio almost their whole lives

lol what a faggot

Barfunk
04-18-2017, 12:56 AM
Seriously? Exhibit A: Here is Derek Fisher getting a shot off with .4 seconds. In the first photo, Derek Fisher has caught the ball. In the second photo, he is in the process of turning to shoot and the clock is STILL at .4. He was able to catch and then shoot a turnaround jumper in less than half a second. No, the Spurs weren't screwed at all. :rolleyes

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/3821/AIU0Fc.jpg

I remember this all too well. And you know what Stephen A. Smith said in response to the Spurs getting fucked: "Too bad!" Where was the the media defense when this error literally costed them the series?

ElNono
04-18-2017, 12:58 AM
Free 'Take that for data' tshirts for Game 3?

Benoit
04-18-2017, 01:00 AM
I remember this all too well. And you know what Stephen A. Smith said in response to the Spurs getting fucked: "Too bad!" Where was the the media defense when this error literally costed them the series?

lmao what a stupid conspiracy theory

theres no argument, it was clear that Fish got it off before the clock hit 0

tmtcsc
04-18-2017, 01:05 AM

Yes clearly.

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/5627/JYfG0I.jpg

Barfunk
04-18-2017, 01:06 AM

Did you even look at the screenshots that were just posted, stupid fuck?

Benoit
04-18-2017, 01:07 AM
Did you even look at the screenshots that were just posted, stupid fuck?

Ya neither of them show Fish with the ball in his hands at 0 seconds

Whats this idiot trying to prove? lmao

Spur|n|Austin
04-18-2017, 01:11 AM
Someone bold Benoit for the troll game

miker451
04-18-2017, 01:12 AM

Haha so butthurt, yeah the NBA wants the small market Spurs, the ratings killers in the finals. Someone who gives a shit post Danny Green getting intentionally tripped into Durant, or Dion Waiters elbowing Manu on an inbounds. Both from last years playoffs, both in crunch time. Deeper? How about in 06 against the Mavs, or Brent Barry getting fouled on a go ahead game winner in the Lakers series.
I think what makes this troll job particularly pathetic is the amount of research and general hatred towards something that has no effect on your life has triggered him so much. You even went the extra mile of putting on a Draymond hat and taking on his persona asking yourself what would Draymond do, before posting. So much pent up anger, you a phoenix suns fan?

spursistan
04-18-2017, 01:13 AM
I remember Green stared that faggot down at least 10 times lmfaoDude can have a straight face and he still looks like he's butthurtYep, he is a known moron. It is combination of Kawhi being top 3 wing at drawing fouls and his shit ass team horrid at avoiding them leading to night like this. Dude acting incensed as if there was no logic behind it..854204343909797892

tmtcsc
04-18-2017, 01:15 AM

Maybe you'll understand this: http://www.shodor.org/interactivate/activities/Stopwatch/

Go to the page, enter .4 and see just how fast that is. No one can catch and turn to shoot the fucking ball in .4. NO ONE. Clock should have been at all 0's before he even had a chance to twist his body around.

FkLA
04-18-2017, 01:18 AM
Why is it so hard for some of yall to not respond to a troll? Benoit is clearly fucking with yall.

Spur|n|Austin
04-18-2017, 01:19 AM
Haha so butthurt, yeah the NBA wants the small market Spurs, the ratings killers in the finals. Someone who gives a shit post Danny Green getting intentionally tripped into Durant, or Dion Waiters elbowing Manu on an inbounds. Both from last years playoffs, both in crunch time. Deeper? How about in 06 against the Mavs, or Brent Barry getting fouled on a go ahead game winner in the Lakers series.
I think what makes this troll job particularly pathetic is the amount of research and general hatred towards something that has no effect on your life has triggered him so much. You even went the extra mile of putting on a Draymond hat and taking on his persona asking yourself what would Draymond do, before posting. So much pent up anger, you a phoenix suns fan?

3rd post in 7 years?? Bold him too!

Spur|n|Austin
04-18-2017, 01:23 AM
I'm curious to see how things will be officiated in Game 3 after this little hissy fit from Fiz - anything too blatant will be nauseously obvious.

peacemaker885
04-18-2017, 01:24 AM
GS fan just prepping arguments should Spurs reach WCF and beat GS.

100%duncan
04-18-2017, 01:25 AM
Maybe he shouldnt put carter on kawhi or a 6'9 dleaguer on aldridge

SAGirl
04-18-2017, 01:37 AM
Frankly more than anything hoping nobody gets hurt. Kawhi drew whistles bc he was very aggressive and the Grizz don't have a wing that can guard him.
1st game Manu gets hit in the eye. It was incidental to an attempt at a block so ok.
2nd game, Carter headbuts Anderson and gets a technical.
3rd game?
I just hope Kawhi and the guys stay healthy and hopefully Patty and Manu get hot. I really dread this getting more physical...

Raven
04-18-2017, 01:37 AM
two of their starters were some dude i never heard about named selden and green.. i mean, they scored 82 points and were down 26 at some point...

testies
04-18-2017, 01:43 AM
I like it more when we are hated. 2003-2007 was our most hated and successful phase.

Next thing we need now is Poop shaving his hippie lassaiz-faire beard.

SAGirl
04-18-2017, 01:43 AM
^
This.
How do they expect to guard a legit MVP candidate with Vince Carter?
It's unfair.
Sours could win both the next games IMO, just hopefully no one gets hurt...

Darius Bieber
04-18-2017, 02:10 AM
Lmao at Fizdale trying to push the blame at another team. Your ass was down 26. Refs didn't do that. A year from now, ain't nobody gonna remember any refereeing job aside from the fact that your ass is down 0-2.

YGWHI
04-18-2017, 02:14 AM
fvkKdXLwt0U

ask suns fans and lakers fans about spurs getting calls and theyll tell you all about it lmao

Lakers cant say anything after they robbed the Kings in that series.

https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjRcTiWVEwo

GSH
04-18-2017, 02:14 AM
The Spurs shot 23 FT's in the first half, and only 9 in the second half. I'm sitting here watching the third quarter again. Memphis is lucky they didn't get a lot more whistles than they did. Bottom line, a lot of the whistles they're crying about were fouls without any doubt. Fizzdale is on the sideline crying about ridiculous shit.

The question isn't why the Spurs shot 23 FT's in the first half. It's why they didn't shoot 23 more in the second. It's totally obvious what their game plan was, and it only works if the refs swallow their whistles. When they don't, you don't have anything to bitch about.

Ice009
04-18-2017, 02:26 AM
The Spurs shot 23 FT's in the first half, and only 9 in the second half. I'm sitting here watching the third quarter again. Memphis is lucky they didn't get a lot more whistles than they did. Bottom line, a lot of the whistles they're crying about were fouls without any doubt. Fizzdale is on the sideline crying about ridiculous shit.

The question isn't why the Spurs shot 23 FT's in the first half. It's why they didn't shoot 23 more in the second. It's totally obvious what their game plan was, and it only works if the refs swallow their whistles. When they don't, you don't have anything to bitch about.

Exactly. That's what I've been saying. They're lucky they didn't get more fouls called on them, especially off the ball. Almost all of those fouls were legit. F@#! that crying sh@#head of a coach.

playbonner15
04-18-2017, 03:12 AM

Made me smirk. We all have aids here tbh

cutewizard
04-18-2017, 03:49 AM
lmao go watch spurs games from the 2000s where bruce bowen was allowed to kick and punch players without getting fouls called on him

----------------------------------------

Kobe is the worst shooter in the history of the planet

Oscar Schmidt >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe

cutewizard
04-18-2017, 03:50 AM
Exaggerated emotional breakdown by a sore loser

In Filipino/Tagalog, we call a sore loser .......................PIKON

DeRozan m8
04-18-2017, 03:59 AM

Nice join date bandwagon faggot

szkorhetz
04-18-2017, 05:20 AM
This was indeed a badly officiated game and we seemed to get the favor in every 50-50 call. I completely agree with Fizz, he was right. I would say the Spurs still win the game with equal officiating, but this was a huge home court from the refs, TBH.

cutewizard
04-18-2017, 07:21 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/david-fizdale-unleashed-instant-classic-rant-grizzlies-game-2-loss-070314302.html

'It's unfortunate that I've got a guy like Mike Conley (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/1231861/mike-conley), who in his whole career's got zero technical fouls. And just cannot seem to get the proper respect from the officials that he deserves. It was a very poorly officiated basketball game. Zach Randolph (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/240306/zach-randolph), the most rugged guy in the game, had zero free throws, but somehow Kawhi Leonard had 19 free throws. First half we shot 19 shots in the paint and we had six free throws. They shot 11 times in the paint and had 23 free throws. Not a numbers guy, but that doesn't seem to add up. Overall, 35 times we shot the ball in the paint, we had 15 free throws for the game. They shot 18 times in the paint and had 32 free throws, Kawhi shot more free throws than our whole team. Explain it to me. We don't get the respect that these guys deserve, because Mike Conley doesn't go crazy, he has class, and he just plays the game, but I'm not gonna let them treat us that way. I know Pop's got pedigree, and I'm a young rookie, but they not gonna rook us! That's unacceptable, that was unprofessional. Our guys dug in that game and earned the right to be in that game, and they did not even give us a chance. Take that for data! *Slams his hand on the table*

cd98
04-18-2017, 07:39 AM
Conley I think griped about two calls and Randolf maybe two. That's four free throws. They lost by more than 4 points.

TheDoctor
04-18-2017, 07:45 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/4284420/kobe-cristie-o.gif

Trill Clinton
04-18-2017, 07:55 AM
I thought the rant was hilarious. Fizdale's team needs all the motivation they can get, it's good to see a coach have some emotion for his players.

TheDoctor
04-18-2017, 08:00 AM
http://i.imgur.com/uXCYtEe.gif

Joseph Kony
04-18-2017, 08:40 AM

I can't be the only spurs fan that tries to assess reffing unbiasedly. There's no ****ing way. I consider myself maybe above average.hes a lakerfan purposely pretending to be the fan of a successful team...aka a troll, dumbass

RGMCSE
04-18-2017, 08:58 AM

Lmao at the fact that your NBA history reference ends in the 2000s. Gtfo.

rastaspur
04-18-2017, 09:28 AM
fvkKdXLwt0U

only thing that scares me about the spurs

Back at you. Warriors get away with more bs calls and will go all prima donna and meltdown as well when games are more evenly officiated.

Russ
04-18-2017, 09:55 AM
The funny thing is Sean E. was complaining about the refs favoring Memphis in the postgame show.

There's no downside to complaining about the refs like Fizdale did.

It's like Trump insulting his opponents -- if you repeat something enough it attains the veneer of truth and works in your in his favor.

SpursBig3s
04-18-2017, 10:06 AM
Lmao at Fizdale trying to push the blame at another team. Your ass was down 26. Refs didn't do that. A year from now, ain't nobody gonna remember any refereeing job aside from the fact that your ass is down 0-2.

Shut the fuck up pussy, you predicted Spurs would lose yesterday

mclinejr
04-18-2017, 10:09 AM
Fizdale is weak sauce.

SpursFan86
04-18-2017, 10:10 AM

It's hilarious, tbh.

It's mind-boggling...it's painfully obvious that he's trolling but somehow there are still several people in every thread going back and forth with him trying to have a serious discussion :lol

Spurs9
04-18-2017, 10:12 AM
That was one of the best post game clips tbh

I. Hustle
04-18-2017, 10:13 AM
Fizdale is weak sauce.

You mean Jizzdale

Darius Bieber
04-18-2017, 10:21 AM
Shut the fuck up pussy, you predicted Spurs would lose yesterday

Just cuz I predicted it doesn't mean my point about Fizdale is mute. Get off your false high horse.

DPG21920
04-18-2017, 10:32 AM
Fizzdale reminded me of this guy:

aeUIzno1eaI

DPG21920
04-18-2017, 10:33 AM

You feeling better about doubling that 401K

GSH
04-18-2017, 10:36 AM
Just cuz I predicted it doesn't mean my point about Fizdale is mute. Get off your false high horse.

I wish your point WAS mute. I wish all your points were mute.

SpursforSix
04-18-2017, 10:39 AM
I thought the rant was hilarious. Fizdale's team needs all the motivation they can get, it's good to see a coach have some emotion for his players.

I like Fizdale. From the in game audio, it seems like he knows exactly what he has. No need to get into x's and o's. Just try to keep them motivated.

Is is me, or did anyone else think "Wayman Tisdale" every once in a while?

Texas_Ranger
04-18-2017, 10:44 AM
can't wait to see Memphis shoot 60 FT's in game 3.

SpursforSix
04-18-2017, 10:51 AM
Fizzdale reminded me of this guy:

aeUIzno1eaI

nailed it. That shit always makes me laugh. My other go to's when I need a laugh.

7SWtpJl75s8

the female anchors reaction makes this one for me
X7XbukdoGmM

again...the other anchors' reactions
_Er9vRsb38I

SpursforSix
04-18-2017, 10:58 AM
oh shit...this one too

_0eINGyJHz8

Chucho
04-18-2017, 11:03 AM
LOL Benoit.

LOLOLOLOLOL at Ice. How. Can. You. Be. That. Stupid? You're like the first person he has successfully trolled since last off-season.

Fizzy is a faggot. The Grizz have as much hope in this series as Benoit is a successful troll, which is about 1 successful attempt in 10,000.

bklynspursfan
04-18-2017, 11:04 AM

SpursforSix
04-18-2017, 11:13 AM
ah...not a news story but I'll always laugh at this.
I think part of it is that she actually makes appropriate noises for some of the faces.

Z3xd8bXlzeU

NameLess Scrub
04-18-2017, 11:30 AM
Well.. that's it guys. Even Pop will foul out of game 3.

Just hope nobody gets hurt. Specially Kawhi.

SAGirl
04-18-2017, 12:06 PM

That
made me laugh. lol

UZER
04-18-2017, 12:14 PM

Well we know Simmons, Bertans, and Murray won't foul out.

Horse
04-18-2017, 12:17 PM
Guess you missed games 5 and 6 WCF 2012?

Horse
04-18-2017, 12:18 PM
Why would that scare a lakers fan when the lakers didn't make the playoffs?

Darius Bieber
04-18-2017, 12:30 PM
Fizdale's got to be real. Ain't nobody wanting to see a Celtic vs. Grizzlies finals. He ain't getting calls. Whine all you want, welcome to the NBA, ROOK. Pop didn't get his "pedigree" overnight, It took over a decade of success. You ain't getting your pedigree overnight either.

TVI
04-18-2017, 12:31 PM
[whiny bullshit deleted] yawn... :rolleyes

rjv
04-18-2017, 12:34 PM

It's hilarious, tbh. i just assumed he was a trollbot because no real person could have such boring and meaningless takes.

Horse
04-18-2017, 12:36 PM
I forget did Manu get the call on the play where he got his black eye?

rjv
04-18-2017, 12:37 PM
I forget did Manu get the call on the play where he got his black eye? no. he got 'rooked'.

Joseph Kony
04-18-2017, 12:43 PM
Just cuz I predicted it doesn't mean my point about Fizdale is mute. Get off your false high horse.everything you post is complete garbage and your takes are wet shit, so any point you make is moot, tbh

I. Hustle
04-18-2017, 01:05 PM
no. he got 'rooked'.

If it goes to game 5, I wonder how hard it would be to have these hats made.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/eb/86/d6/eb86d68bc30113cf2c63b52bb8cbb496.jpg

cd98
04-18-2017, 01:09 PM
So does he think refs are saying "uh oh rook coach is calling us out, we better give them calls so it is even"? I just think this makes him look desperate in the "we played hard but we can't beat the refs" mold. Why play hard? Bad message to send to your players.

rjv
04-18-2017, 01:10 PM
If it goes to game 5, I wonder how hard it would be to have these hats made.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/eb/86/d6/eb86d68bc30113cf2c63b52bb8cbb496.jpg :rollin

Leetonidas
04-18-2017, 01:20 PM
Lol Memphis gets away with almost more than any team in the league because they have a reputation of being “tough and gritty.” fuck this crybaby :lol your team was shooting jump shots until they decided to attack in the third. Get the fuck over it. I'll never forgot Tim Duncan fouling out against the mavs in 2006 because dirk stepped on his foot. Everyone been screwed by the refs. Get the fuck over it imo

UNT Eagles 2016
04-18-2017, 01:43 PM

How's life under the bridge? Water getting dirty from all the piss- I mean pollution, eh?

gambit1990
04-18-2017, 01:44 PM
"they not gonna rook us" :lol

noles1983
04-18-2017, 01:50 PM
what a beta bitch, you have 60 yr old carter on your team trying to guard a legit mvp candidate. GTFO faggot.

SpursforSix
04-18-2017, 01:58 PM
Lol Memphis gets away with almost more than any team in the league because they have a reputation of being “tough and gritty.” fuck this crybaby :lol your team was shooting jump shots until they decided to attack in the third. Get the fuck over it. I'll never forgot Tim Duncan fouling out against the mavs in 2006 because dirk stepped on his foot. Everyone been screwed by the refs. Get the fuck over it imo

Idk. I'm a Spurs fan and the end justifies the means. But I thought there were some pretty obvious no-calls when Memphis had the ball. I don't think it changed the outcome and I don't really give a shit as long as the Spurs win. But to me, it looked like the Spurs got a few calls that the Grizz didn't. I just hope this isn't the NBA's way of cracking down harder in the later rounds.

Darius Bieber
04-18-2017, 02:03 PM
everything you post is complete garbage and your takes are wet shit, so any point you make is moot, tbh

Alright cool, not like that's gonna stop me lmao.

DieHardSpursFan1537
04-18-2017, 02:50 PM
lmao look at this pussy ass bitch whining about free throws because his team's defense is inferior to the Spurs. Time to sweep this clown

Robz4000
04-18-2017, 03:14 PM
Still no fine announced?

DPG21920
04-18-2017, 03:19 PM
Still no fine announced?

I think the NBA might have had him killed for that tbh..

Robz4000
04-18-2017, 03:25 PM
I think the NBA might have had him killed for that tbh..

They should Facebook live it imo.

Dex
04-18-2017, 03:30 PM
Can't say Fiz was wrong about the officiating. Definitely some questionable no calls against the Grizz all night.

I admire him calling out the refs and not even beating around the bush. Wish Pop would try that sometimes.

Only thing that didn't register was him complaining that Kawhi got so many calls, then holding up Conley as a guy who "doesn't complain". Kawhi is like the quietest dude in the league, so it's not like he is harassing the refs into blowing the whistle.

DPG21920
04-18-2017, 03:55 PM
Can't say Fiz was wrong about the officiating. Definitely some questionable no calls against the Grizz all night.

I admire him calling out the refs and not even beating around the bush. Wish Pop would try that sometimes.

Only thing that didn't register was him complaining that Kawhi got so many calls, then holding up Conley as a guy who "doesn't complain". Kawhi is like the quietest dude in the league, so it's not like he is harassing the refs into blowing the whistle.

BillMc
04-18-2017, 04:24 PM
It's ridiculous how the press has seized on this like it was Lakers-Kings in 2002.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ANVVxYIXw

TD 21
04-18-2017, 04:28 PM
:lmao Waiting until the 2nd half to start Ennis and playing Daniels, the only hope of infusing their laboring offense with an ounce of explosiveness, 7 minutes. It doesn't matter how bad he is defensively; they don't have that luxury and besides, it's not as if there isn't some safe hiding places for him anyway.

lilbthebasedgod
04-18-2017, 05:15 PM
He's right. It was ridiculous and I hope that its better in game 3.

Chinook
04-18-2017, 05:17 PM
Over the last few years, Randolph has averaged less than 4 FTA per game against the Spurs. Hell, this season, he only averaged 4 per 36. So the idea that he is some foul-getter is absolutely stupid. The fact that people are acting are if fouls are some random occurrence during drives is just stupid and demonstrates the danger of relying too much on stats. You get calls on a case-by-case basis.

spurraider21
04-18-2017, 05:17 PM
Over the last few years, Randolph has averaged less than 4 FTA per game against the Spurs. Hell, this season, he only averaged 4 per 36. So the idea that he is some foul-getter is absolutely stupid. The fact that people are acting are if fouls are some random occurrence during drives is just stupid and demonstrates the danger of relying too much on stats. You get calls on a case-by-case basis.but but... he's as rugged as they come!

kobyz
04-18-2017, 06:04 PM
Fizz gonna fuck Pop, Grizz in six... lol Pop once again losing 26 points lead only to be save by the refs this time...

DMC
04-18-2017, 06:14 PM
Fizz gonna fuck Pop, Grizz in six... lol Pop once again losing 26 points lead only to be save by the refs this time...

^queer

UZER
04-18-2017, 06:28 PM
but but... he's as rugged as they come!

What's funny about that is he admits Randolph purposefully initiating all the physical play, but cries when he doesn't get a call with some contact.

td4mvp21
04-18-2017, 06:50 PM
Fizdale is such a loser :lol

cd98
04-18-2017, 06:54 PM
Over the last few years, Randolph has averaged less than 4 FTA per game against the Spurs. Hell, this season, he only averaged 4 per 36. So the idea that he is some foul-getter is absolutely stupid. The fact that people are acting are if fouls are some random occurrence during drives is just stupid and demonstrates the danger of relying too much on stats. You get calls on a case-by-case basis.

yep, just watching the game he scored mainly on jumpers and only complained twice on shots in the paint. If Grizz are going to gripe, say Kawhi shot too many, not that Grizz didn't shoot enough.

Southwest Texas Fan
04-18-2017, 07:02 PM
What's the fine for complaining about the refs?

buttsR4rebounding
04-18-2017, 07:04 PM
The free throw disparity was due to 2 things: 1. Kawhi is the best player on the floor by a longshot. 2. Memphis' defensive strategy to guard him is to relentlessly hack at the ball with little regard to whether they foul or not. Kawhi also turned it over 4 times and there were at least 6 other times that he had it knocked away from him and it went either to a teammate or he was able to recover it. Since Fizdale has no player capable of guarding Kawhi and he is incapable of devising a scheme to say, make TP beat them, he tries to recruit ESPN to guard him.

FkLA
04-18-2017, 07:23 PM
It's ridiculous how the press has seized on this like it was Lakers-Kings in 2002.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ANVVxYIXw

:lol At that random unknown faggot:

"Only two of Kawhi's fouls were on drives, the others were on outside shots."

No you fucking moron. Most of them were non-shooting fouls but Memphis was in the penalty because their MO is to be overly physical. It's also really stupid how they act like they've never seen a game where one team has significantly more FTAs than the other.

BillMc
04-18-2017, 08:40 PM
:lol At that random unknown faggot:

"Only two of Kawhi's fouls were on drives, the others were on outside shots."

No you fucking moron. Most of them were non-shooting fouls but Memphis was in the penalty because their MO is to be overly physical. It's also really stupid how they act like they've never seen a game where one team has significantly more FTAs than the other.

Agree 100%.

The Spurs, the least fouling team in the league, played the team with the second highest foul rate - at home - and surprise, surprise there was a discrepancy. Stop the presses. As you say, they got themselves in the penalty, and Kawhi was savvy enough to exploit it. MVPs take advantages of the way game goes.

sasaint
04-18-2017, 08:54 PM
The free throw disparity was due to 2 things: 1. Kawhi is the best player on the floor by a longshot. 2. Memphis' defensive strategy to guard him is to relentlessly hack at the ball with little regard to whether they foul or not. Kawhi also turned it over 4 times and there were at least 6 other times that he had it knocked away from him and it went either to a teammate or he was able to recover it. Since Fizdale has no player capable of guarding Kawhi and he is incapable of devising a scheme to say, make TP beat them, he tries to recruit ESPN to guard him.

under all the circumstances you describe, that strategy makes perfect sense. I am afraid it might actually work. If the refs give the Grizz license to mug the Spurs without fear of foul calls, we could be in big trouble.

DPG21920
04-18-2017, 09:05 PM
under all the circumstances you describe, that strategy makes perfect sense. I am afraid it might actually work. If the refs give the Grizz license to mug the Spurs without fear of foul calls, we could be in big trouble.

No SA wont. Because even if that happens, MEM struggles to score vs SA.

Pound the rock
04-18-2017, 10:56 PM
They got the moniker grit n grind and they're shocked they got fouls called on them?

BG_Spurs_Fan
04-19-2017, 02:49 AM

Those two games in Dallas (3 and 4) were outrageous, in game 3 Dallas shot 22 free throws in the 4th to 8 for the Spurs and won by 1 point. They made 3 shots in the last 8 minutes of the game. In game 4 they shot 14 free throws in the 4th to 4 for the Spurs to get the game to overtime. They made 4 shots in the final 8 minutes of regulation.

tenbeersbold
04-19-2017, 02:51 AM
Nah the worst part was the faux preacher man delivery coupled with the unsubtle racism bs.Fu*k that clown and his sorry team.Lmfao look at Memphis's coaching staff vs Spurs,that's all you need to know.
That shite rant was unprofessional and delved into ghetto talk. Gonna love watching the Spurs send em packing

Pound the rock
04-19-2017, 07:21 AM
For a rookie coach in NBA, he sure learns fast that "squeaky wheel gets the grease"

testies
04-19-2017, 07:24 AM
jizzdale

cutewizard
04-19-2017, 08:16 AM
Was he fined yet??

Trueblood
04-19-2017, 08:40 AM
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-grizzlies-foul-so-damn-much/amp/

This article sums up my feelings on the issue. There were some bad calls and some missed calls no doubt, but you play physical all season long, you have one of the greatest differences between FTA and opponents FTA in the entire league, and you brag about your 'grit-n-grind' physical play then complain when you don't get the benefit of the calls. I'll be the first to admit that I can't stand when the Spurs are on the receiving end of a poorly officiated game, but how often do the Spurs finish last in the league in sending other teams to the line and revel in their physicality as a franchise benchmark? You're free to make your choices (like the choice to be a very physical team) but you're not free of the consequences (like a game where you don't get the benefit of the doubt on the calls). I am hoping for a better officiated game tonight so when we win on their court he won't have anything to whine about.

superbigtime
04-19-2017, 09:46 AM
what a c*nt.

Ice009
04-19-2017, 10:16 AM
Those two games in Dallas (3 and 4) were outrageous, in game 3 Dallas shot 22 free throws in the 4th to 8 for the Spurs and won by 1 point. They made 3 shots in the last 8 minutes of the game. In game 4 they shot 14 free throws in the 4th to 4 for the Spurs to get the game to overtime. They made 4 shots in the final 8 minutes of regulation.

Yeah, I'm still mad about both those games. I remember getting screwed in the 4th quarter of both of them. I think Tim fouled out of one with that idiotic call of Dirk stepping on his foot and Manu fouled out of the other game. Spurs should have won both of those games and also the series. It's always a year where I still think that it was our Championship. I still feel the Spurs were the best team that year. No-one can tell me otherwise.

cd98
04-19-2017, 10:34 AM
TBH, I take everything back. Fizdale is just doing his part to keep this series off NBA TV. After 2 blowout losses, NBA was probably ready to dump this series to NBATV, but after that press conference, the next game is must watch TV. If the Spurs win again, Fizdale will have to take it up a notch. My guess is to call Pop a racist, maybe insinuate he runs the Spurs like a plantation owner?

SPURt
04-19-2017, 11:14 AM
Was he fined yet??
Yep $30,000

Seventyniner
04-19-2017, 11:25 AM
Over the last few years, Randolph has averaged less than 4 FTA per game against the Spurs. Hell, this season, he only averaged 4 per 36. So the idea that he is some foul-getter is absolutely stupid.

If the refs called fouls on all contact between ZBo and his defender, he would shoot 8 FTs and foul out in the first half.

superbigtime
04-19-2017, 01:20 PM
If the refs called fouls on all contact between ZBo and his defender, he would shoot 8 FTs and foul out in the first half.

That's because he's so rugged.

Biernutz
04-19-2017, 03:14 PM
Fizdale is a rook like he said. I was at the game and I thought i was watching
the old Jazz team with all the arm slapping ,jersey grabbing pushing and shoving.

spursistan
04-19-2017, 04:10 PM

Expected..Cute little attempt at rallying the troops..

If the Spurs weather the early storm, they are gonna sweep this shit..Hope Pop have them ready..That first quarter is going to be crucial for how this series play out the rest of the way.

ducks
04-19-2017, 04:31 PM
Yep $30,000

Should have been 100k

DisAsTerBot
04-19-2017, 04:36 PM

Expected..Cute little attempt at rallying the troops..

If the Spurs weather the early storm, they are gonna sweep this shit..Hope Pop have them ready..That first quarter is going to be crucial for how this series play out the rest of the way.

Someone's gotta make a "rooked" shirt

SPURt
04-19-2017, 05:22 PM
Should have been 100k
I agree, this will be all people remember his head coaching for

TheDoctor
04-19-2017, 05:42 PM

If only the Spurs' social media accounts weren't so lame and blah.

DPG21920
04-19-2017, 05:48 PM

I said the shirts should be:

"Pop playing Chess while Fiz playing Checkers #rooked"

Or

"You aren't going to get rooked, but you will get swept"

I do wish the Spurs Twitter was more witty like Wendy's or something. Should have tweeted at MEM: "Nice shirts, but you should have done towels instead since they are better at cleaning up tears"

TheDoctor
04-19-2017, 05:56 PM
I said the shirts should be:

"Pop playing Chess while Fiz playing Checkers #rooked"

Or

"You aren't going to get rooked, but you will get swept"

I do wish the Spurs Twitter was more witty like Wendy's or something. Should have tweeted at MEM: "Nice shirts, but you should have done towels instead since they are better at cleaning up tears"

Damn. That would have been awesome lol Hawks' account would have said something back too.

spursistan
04-19-2017, 06:12 PM

Officially rooting for a sweep, tbh :lol..

TheGreatYacht
04-19-2017, 06:13 PM
Someone here called they were gonna make shirts, who was it? :lol

ElNono
04-19-2017, 06:25 PM
Someone here called they were gonna make shirts, who was it? :lol

Me

spursistan
04-19-2017, 06:26 PM
a mediocre 43-win team and a nobody coach hinting as if the league is out to keep them down is one of lamest manufactured narratives I've come across in recent playoffs history..

The Spurs are 25-2 vs the Grizz with Kawhi in the lineup since 2011 and these faggots are pretending like there is a conspiracy going against them..:rolleyes

TheDoctor
04-19-2017, 06:53 PM

spurs10
04-19-2017, 07:17 PM

Officially rooting for a sweep, tbh :lol.. Love it!

gambit1990
04-19-2017, 07:33 PM
we might get swept... BUT THEY NOT GONNA ROOK US.

BillMc
04-19-2017, 07:36 PM

News for her. They're gonna rook you.

ace3g
04-19-2017, 10:55 PM