PDA

View Full Version : fox news

clambake
04-19-2017, 11:08 AM
fox is the only network not making hay about bill o'reilly. should we label that scuttlebutt as fake news, or is there traction here?

is megan kelly a liar?

boutons_deux
04-19-2017, 11:11 AM
rumor going around that Fox is gonna fire O'Reilly after NYT reported the $13M O'Reilly has cost Fox in sexual predator settlements.

clambake
04-19-2017, 11:11 AM
is megan kelly a liar?

boutons_deux
04-19-2017, 11:13 AM
BREAKING: Bill O’Reilly Reportedly Out at Fox News

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/breaking-bill-oreilly-reportedly-out-at-fox-news/

clambake
04-19-2017, 11:19 AM
that article suggest that tucker carlson might take that spot.

so that has to be fake news. but if true, they should come to their senses and keep bill.....no matter what

boutons_deux
04-19-2017, 11:27 AM
Billo apparently has 4M old white assholes watching his show. But advertisers have pulled their ads, so he's much less valuable as a product.

Carlson is as a big a prick without the articulateness.

clambake
04-19-2017, 11:32 AM
i just went to fox news interwebs and they don't even mention his name.

clearly.....this is fake news, right?

clambake
04-19-2017, 11:33 AM
are there any conservative fans here that would care to comment?

Trill Clinton
04-19-2017, 11:46 AM
that article suggest that tucker carlson might take that spot.

so that has to be fake news. but if true, they should come to their senses and keep bill.....no matter what really dude?http://i66.tinypic.com/25gxfyr.jpg

CosmicCowboy
04-19-2017, 11:47 AM
is megan kelly a liar?

I presume not but out of curiosity what does this have to do with MK?

clambake
04-19-2017, 11:51 AM
I presume not but out of curiosity what does this have to do with MK?

if he goes down, its because of her.

rjv
04-19-2017, 11:56 AM
NBC news is reporting O'Reilly is out.

clambake
04-19-2017, 11:57 AM
NBC news is reporting O'Reilly is out.

not fake news? or fake news.

rmt
04-19-2017, 12:14 PM

What would you like to hear? That rich, famous men (whether liberal [Cosby] or conservative [O'Reilly]) are big targets for sexual accusations or maybe it's just the name Bill (Clinton too) :lol Or do you want to hear the religious angle - that all have sinned ...

if he goes down, its because of her.

Why her? Is she one of the women in the settlement?

clambake
04-19-2017, 12:26 PM
oh, i didn't know he is just a target for sexual accusations.

as far a megan goes, she has been playing the role of a person that has seen and felt this abusive culture at fox. its in her book.

but, he didn't do anything wrong, right?

clambake
04-19-2017, 12:32 PM
What would you like to hear? Why her? Is she one of the women in the settlement?

i'd like to hear if anyone thinks megan kelly is a liar.

since i have you here, what is your opinion about her?

clambake
04-19-2017, 12:34 PM
i guess its time for "Killing O'reilly" book.

clambake
04-19-2017, 12:35 PM
can the pope help him?

rmt
04-19-2017, 12:42 PM
can the pope help him?

I dunno about this pope - doesn't matter to me since I'm not Catholic - climate change/income inequality - so political - married priests? - soon he'll be okay with abortion - my aunt must be turning over in her grave.

clambake
04-19-2017, 12:45 PM
cuz your aunt was catholic?

baseline bum
04-19-2017, 12:46 PM
I dunno about this pope - doesn't matter to me since I'm not Catholic - climate change/income inequality - so political - married priests? - soon he'll be okay with abortion - my aunt must be turning over in her grave.

Tell her to bend over. I'll turn her over in her grave.

clambake
04-19-2017, 12:46 PM

how about this: does bill have a need for any help?

rmt
04-19-2017, 12:48 PM
oh, i didn't know he is just a target for sexual accusations.

as far a megan goes, she has been playing the role of a person that has seen and felt this abusive culture at fox. its in her book.

but, he didn't do anything wrong, right?

I don't know much about it - seeing as they're not covering it on FOX - did see a headline on Google News. I haven't read her book. As far as whether he did anything wrong or not, isn't he presumed innocent until proven guilty or I guess people see a settlement as guilt?

As far as MK is concerned - she's beautiful, intelligent, sharp - much better than anyone left there - messed up with Trump and ate humble pie going to Trump Tower. I thought she left Fox because she wanted time with young family (more convenient time) and expand beyond news.

baseline bum
04-19-2017, 12:52 PM
I don't know much about it - seeing as they're not covering it on FOX - did see a headline on Google News. I haven't read her book. As far as whether he did anything wrong or not, isn't he presumed innocent until proven guilty or I guess people see a settlement as guilt?

Why should he be presumed innocent?

clambake
04-19-2017, 12:57 PM

As far as MK is concerned - she's beautiful, intelligent, sharp - much better than anyone left there - messed up with Trump and ate humble pie going to Trump Tower. I thought she left Fox because she wanted time with young family (more convenient time) and expand beyond news.
where did you come up with this wild shit?

clambake
04-19-2017, 12:59 PM
maybe she had time with the family when she turned down 20 million a year and immediately signed with another network.

clambake
04-19-2017, 01:36 PM
so you think she ate humble pie.

no

crickets

rjv
04-19-2017, 01:41 PM
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/19/bill-oreilly-out-at-fox-news.html

clambake
04-19-2017, 01:43 PM
does anyone think fox will report on this?

clambake
04-19-2017, 01:50 PM
rumor has it that bill and megan had an "I'm not afraid of you bill" moment.

Spurminator
04-19-2017, 01:52 PM
What would you like to hear? That rich, famous men (whether liberal [Cosby] or conservative [O'Reilly]) are big targets for sexual accusations

This is absurd. 99.99% of rich, famous men are not targets at all for sexual accusations.

Do you think a bunch of opportunistic lying women got together to target Cosby and O'Reilly because of their money? Seems like it would have been a lot easier, at least in Cosby's case, to target someone who wasn't so beloved.

clambake
04-19-2017, 01:53 PM
yeah she thinks that, but very quietly.

clambake
04-19-2017, 02:06 PM
guess i'll come back if i ever hear anything from fox.

why don't they at least say its fake news?

clambake
04-19-2017, 02:17 PM
i must be doing something wrong. i keep going to the tv and fox website, not a word.

clambake
04-19-2017, 02:19 PM
what do know!!!! they reported on it!

not fake news!

clambake
04-19-2017, 02:20 PM
where the hell is everybody hiding?

clambake
04-19-2017, 02:28 PM
rumors have surfaced saying on her way out that people heard megan tell bill that she would be reporting soon about his firing.

clambake
04-19-2017, 02:42 PM
hmmm just came in here to check for responses.

doesn't seem to be any from supporters......or.........you don't want to show support anymore.

baseline bum
04-19-2017, 02:57 PM
rumors have surfaced saying on her way out that people heard megan tell bill that she would be reporting soon about his firing.

:lmao

mavsfan1000
04-19-2017, 03:04 PM
Bill is not my favorite. But one can't deny his incredible debating skills. I find Hannity a much more likeable person. Sports forums sure do attract the Democrats. Lol

spurraider21
04-19-2017, 03:11 PM
Bill is not my favorite. But one can't deny his incredible debating skills. I find Hannity a much more likeable person. Sports forums sure do attract the Democrats. Lol
I'm sure you'll find more Republican posters on nascar forums

clambake
04-19-2017, 03:15 PM

damn....wont even back your boy.

traitor.

baseline bum
04-19-2017, 03:17 PM
LOL all the talk about the ratings. As if BMW gives a shit if a bunch of poorly educated Trumpers who could never afford their cars watch their ad.

mavsfan1000
04-19-2017, 03:18 PM
I'm sure you'll find more Republican posters on nascar forums
Possibly. I prefer ball sports though.

clambake
04-19-2017, 03:20 PM

no....you prefer turn your back on your teammate sports.

mavsfan1000
04-19-2017, 03:22 PM
LOL all the talk about the ratings. As if BMW gives a shit if a bunch of poorly educated Trumpers who could never afford their cars watch their ad.
The hood belongs to the Democratic Party. The 9-5 type generally prefer Trump to cut down on their taxes and losing jobs due to Obama's regulations and taxes on businesses. Making it so they have to cut down on employment.

clambake
04-19-2017, 03:24 PM
The hood belongs to the Democratic Party. The 9-5 type generally prefer Trump to cut down on their taxes and losing jobs due to Obama's regulations and taxes on businesses. Making it so they have to cut down on employment.

bills corpse is laying there and you want to ignore him?

mavsfan1000
04-19-2017, 03:27 PM
bills corpse is laying there and you want to ignore him?
I never supported Bill. It's not like I have to support every Conservative. I prefer Hannity and Tucker.

boutons_deux
04-19-2017, 03:27 PM
Activist-Driven Advertiser Boycott a Key Factor in O’Reilly’s Demise

Color Of Change and others pressured O’Reilly advertisers behind the scenes and publicly to drop their ads, resulting in 77 corporations dropping “The Factor” in the past 3 weeks

https://www.commondreams.org/newswire/2017/04/19/activist-driven-advertiser-boycott-key-factor-oreillys-demise

clambake
04-19-2017, 03:32 PM
I never supported Bill. It's not like I have to support every Conservative. I prefer Hannity and Tucker.

damn... that took guts.....or unmatched stupidity.

boutons_deux
04-19-2017, 03:33 PM
Dear Colleagues:

I would like to address questions about Bill O’Reilly’s future at Fox News. After a thorough and careful review of allegations against him, the Company and Bill O’Reilly have agreed that Mr. O’Reilly will not return to the Fox News Channel.

This decision follows an extensive review done in collaboration with outside counsel.

By ratings standards, Bill O’Reilly is one of the most accomplished TV personalities in the history of cable news. In fact, his success by any measure is indisputable. Fox News has demonstrated again and again the strength of its talent bench. We have full confidence that the network will continue to be a powerhouse in cable news. Please see attached for our new programming line-up.

Most importantly, we want to underscore our consistent commitment to fostering a work environment built on the values of trust and respect.

I understand how difficult this has been for many of you. Thank you for your hard work, patience, and for the great job you all do delivering news and opinion to millions of Americans whose trust you earn every day. I look forward to even more success in the coming years.

Best,
Rupert Murdoch

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rupert-murdoch-in-memo-to-fox-employees-i-understand-how-difficult-this-has-been/

clambake
04-19-2017, 03:42 PM
i can't seem to find donalds tweet on all this.

rmt
04-19-2017, 04:00 PM
where the hell is everybody hiding?

Some have stuff to do like picking up kids after school and cooking dinner.

BB, yes, don't we all have the presumption of innocence and it's up to some prosecutor to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt? Or in case of a settlement, isn't it usually included that the parties are silent about the case?

And Trump is mutual fans with Hannity, not O'Reilly.

spurraider21
04-19-2017, 04:02 PM
Then perhaps golf forums.

ElNono
04-19-2017, 04:05 PM
he just went to church on sunday, confessed his sins and repented... isn't that enough?

clambake
04-19-2017, 04:11 PM
he just went to church on sunday, confessed his sins and repented... isn't that enough?

bill saw the "scripture" on the wall and made a mad dash to the guy he thinks is closest to god.

clambake
04-19-2017, 04:13 PM
think about it. "the conservative channel" treats all of their women like trash.

mavsfan1000
04-19-2017, 04:15 PM
think about it. "the conservative channel" treats all of their women like trash.
Smh. Example?

clambake
04-19-2017, 04:16 PM

BB, yes, don't we all have the presumption of innocence and it's up to some prosecutor to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt? Or in case of a settlement, isn't it usually included that the parties are silent about the case?

all the conservative crap you jam into your skull and its still empty.

pity

baseline bum
04-19-2017, 04:19 PM

We're not a court of law, why do we have to presume innocence?

clambake
04-19-2017, 04:24 PM
Smh. Example?

you must be shitting me. how do you watch fox news and not know about fox news?

rjv
04-19-2017, 04:31 PM
he just went to church on sunday, confessed his sins and repented... isn't that enough? http://soul-candy.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/prayer-scoundrel.png

DMC
04-19-2017, 04:37 PM
i guess its time for "Killing O'reilly" book.

That's my shit. Get your own shit. :lol

DMC
04-19-2017, 04:38 PM
Then perhaps golf forums.

:bobo

mavsfan1000
04-19-2017, 04:51 PM
you must be shitting me. how do you watch fox news and not know about fox news?
They treat women just fine. The best ones get to keep their job. Just like any place.

spurraider21
04-19-2017, 05:00 PM
:bobo
Indeed, a good alternative to sports forums :lol

monosylab1k
04-19-2017, 05:02 PM
This is absurd. 99.99% of rich, famous men are not targets at all for sexual accusations.

Do you think a bunch of opportunistic lying women got together to target Cosby and O'Reilly because of their money? Seems like it would have been a lot easier, at least in Cosby's case, to target someone who wasn't so beloved.

Oh, don't underestimate thise sneaky Cosby accusers. It took them 30 years and a random Hannibal Burress joke that went viral, but they were playing the long game and now it's paying off!

rmt
04-19-2017, 05:05 PM
all the conservative crap you jam into your skull and its still empty.

pity

If you don't want to know what's in my empty skull, don't ask.

i'd like to hear if anyone thinks megan kelly is a liar.

since i have you here, what is your opinion about her?

clambake
04-19-2017, 05:06 PM
They treat women just fine. The best ones get to keep their job. Just like any place.

ya know, i think we have zeroed in on your IQ.

emphasis on zeroed.

clambake
04-19-2017, 05:08 PM
If you don't want to know what's in my empty skull, don't ask.

i know whats in your mind. what do you think about bill clinton regarding women?

rmt
04-19-2017, 05:10 PM
i know whats in your mind. what do you think about bill clinton regarding women?

If you know what's in my mind, why do you need to ask what I think about Bill Clinton regarding women? clambake, you're cracking me up here.

clambake
04-19-2017, 05:14 PM
If you know what's in my mind, why do you need to ask what I think about Bill Clinton regarding women? clambake, you're cracking me up here.

because i want you to say it.

but you won't.

mavsfan1000
04-19-2017, 05:16 PM
ya know, i think we have zeroed in on your IQ.

emphasis on zeroed.
Still waiting for an example.

rmt
04-19-2017, 05:17 PM
because i want you to say it.

but you won't.

Why don't you post what you think I think about the subject. I bet that my opinion is gonna be vastly different from yours. I have no objection saying what I think about Bill.

clambake
04-19-2017, 05:21 PM
Why don't you post what you think I think about the subject. I bet that my opinion is gonna be vastly different from yours. I have no objection saying what I think about Bill.

well, i guess you're as upset about o'reilly and these claims as you were when clinton was being accused.

am i close?

monosylab1k
04-19-2017, 05:22 PM

"Provide one example of a baseball player using steroids in the 90's!"

clambake
04-19-2017, 05:23 PM

do you have to be a mavericks fan?

clambake
04-19-2017, 05:32 PM

he's a fucking maverick fan. ufffff

mavsfan1000
04-19-2017, 05:32 PM

It maybe exists. But definitely isn't mainstream.

mavsfan1000
04-19-2017, 05:36 PM
Amazing how poorly Democrats treat Conservative Women!

pgardn
04-19-2017, 05:39 PM
not fake news? or fake news.

If it fits, not.
If it does not appeal to one's political views, fake.

Life is easy clammer.

pgardn
04-19-2017, 05:43 PM
Amazing how poorly Democrats treat Conservative Women!

Well...

Dems can't just grab any part freely. Or can they?
Now what type of man was grabbing for parts in the first place? It now escapes me.
Oh ys. It was the enlightened powerful rich man was alllowed to grab parts.
* cue locker room big boy fake talk *

clambake
04-19-2017, 05:43 PM
If it fits, not.
If it does not appeal to one's political views, fake.

Life is easy clammer.

yeah yeah i know, but does he have to be a maverick fan?

monosylab1k
04-19-2017, 05:45 PM
It maybe exists. But definitely isn't mainstream.

Yeah it's not like the head of Fox News sexually harrassed dozens of women and forced them to have sex with him to get promoted or just keep their job, then threaten/demote them when they tried to speak out. Nothing like that ever happened. Fox News treats their women perfectly!

clambake
04-19-2017, 05:46 PM
Yeah it's not like the head of Fox News sexually harrassed dozens of women and forced them to have sex with him to get promoted or just keep their job. Nothing like that ever happened. Fox News treats their women perfectly!

we should not talk directly to this lamp shade.

rmt
04-19-2017, 05:50 PM
well, i guess you're as upset about o'reilly and these claims as you were when clinton was being accused.

am i close?

You're not close at all. First of all, I'm not upset about O'Reilly at all. And when Clinton was being accused, I wasn't following politics - had 2 kids under 3 and no time to even scratch my nose.

Regarding Bill - I saw a documentary on Hillary where they chronicled the early days. It was a love match and she accepted on his 3rd? proposal. I see him as a wife would - oozing with charm, smart, ambitious but has this fatal flaw where he plays around with all these women. Because he is the father of her child, one cannot say ill about him because regardless of your feelings, the child must come first and Chelsea loves him. The discovery of Gennifer Flowers must have been devastating - light-hearted flirtations are one thing - a 12 year affair is a whole 'other story. Can't imagine this and the Lewinsky affair becoming so public - the pain in front of the whole nation. Regardless of his women, they had some kind of partnership regarding her political ambitions, Clinton Foundation, etc. - the rest of their lives sans the actual marriage.

You know when they say "Power corrupts" - it's true. And people laugh and mock Pence and his not being with non-relative females without his wife. I think that's the highest honor - don't leave it to trust/chance - safeguard yourself against temptation.

clambake
04-19-2017, 05:51 PM
wtf?

i'm out

monosylab1k
04-19-2017, 05:51 PM
yeah yeah i know, but does he have to be a maverick fan?

He's a bandwagoner, not a Mavs fan. He admitted it. Was a Bulls fan when Jordan played, Mavs fan in Dirk's prime, now whenever he posts in the NBA forum he's sucking off Steph Curry and Golden State. He's a bandwagoning faggot who just happened to root for Dallas when he signed up here.

clambake
04-19-2017, 06:13 PM
He's a bandwagoner, not a Mavs fan. He admitted it. Was a Bulls fan when Jordan played, Mavs fan in Dirk's prime, now whenever he posts in the NBA forum he's sucking off Steph Curry and Golden State. He's a bandwagoning faggot who just happened to root for Dallas when he signed up here.

i knew a maverick fan couldn't be that stupid.

monosylab1k
04-19-2017, 06:30 PM
i knew a maverick fan couldn't be that stupid.

He also said he was a big Obama supporter, and now he's a conservative Trump lover. There is no bandwagon this dipshit won't jump onto :lmao

clambake
04-19-2017, 07:42 PM
:toast

http://youtu.be/O_HyZ5aW76c

spurraider21
04-19-2017, 08:11 PM
FUCK IT WE'LL DO HER LIVE!

Xevious
04-19-2017, 09:10 PM

I sure as shit wouldn't settle on accusations that were not true.

pgardn
04-19-2017, 10:23 PM
I sure as shit wouldn't settle on accusations that were not true.

"Never settle"

-The Donald (after settling)

DisAsTerBot
04-19-2017, 10:52 PM

Yes. Hit that shit with the hein!

monosylab1k
04-19-2017, 10:54 PM

THIS THING FUCKS N SUCKS!

Trill Clinton
04-20-2017, 08:53 AM
classic oreilly segment

zPjUsu2-QMQ

full vid here:
tB5J_xzjTrc

clambake
04-20-2017, 02:14 PM
evidence on o'reilly is overwhelming.

boutons_deux
04-20-2017, 05:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nIlIPjUsuA&feature=youtu.be

http://www.mediaite.com/online/funny-or-die-bids-farewell-to-bill-oreillys-career-with-epic-mashup/

‘Stay strong, Papa Bear’: Stephen Colbert bids a ‘fond’ farewell to BillO’Reilly (http://link.washingtonpost.com/click/9430161.118864/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cud2FzaGluZ3RvbnBvc3QuY29tL25ld3MvYX J0cy1hbmQtZW50ZXJ0YWlubWVudC93cC8yMDE3LzA0LzIwL3N0 YXktc3Ryb25nLXBhcGEtYmVhci1zdGVwaGVuLWNvbGJlcnQtYm lkcy1hLWZvbmQtZmFyZXdlbGwtdG8tYmlsbC1vcmVpbGx5Lz93 cGlzcmM9bmxfbW9zdC1kcmF3NyZ3cG1tPTE/5761c91ae661f02e488b4e07C33fb6031)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/04/20/stay-strong-papa-bear-stephen-colbert-bids-a-fond-farewell-to-bill-oreilly/?utm_term=.35f1eee0be7e&wpisrc=nl_most-draw7&wpmm=1

“We all saw this coming“: Here’s how late night TV celebrated the fall of Bill O’Reilly

http://www.salon.com/2017/04/20/we-all-saw-this-coming-heres-how-late-night-tv-celebrated-the-fall-of-bill-oreilly/

boutons_deux
04-21-2017, 11:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6zuphSrJTQ

Chucho
04-21-2017, 11:28 AM
This thread. :rollin

DMX7
04-21-2017, 09:49 PM
I'm absolutely stunned that Bill didn't put up more of a fight. He totally surrendered. He is so loud and pugnacious, yet he didn't even try to go to war over this. Did he even mention it on his show? He used to mention every other controversy when he was in the news.

DMX7
04-21-2017, 09:52 PM
Bill is a hero! He saved a life!

W7UGC3quedc

Mitch
04-22-2017, 12:01 AM
O'Reilly needed to retire half a decade ago :lol

Isn't Tucker taking over? He's surprisingly popular with younger viewers for some reason, not sure why.

DMX7
04-22-2017, 12:38 AM

Isn't Tucker taking over? He's surprisingly popular with younger viewers for some reason, not sure why.

You're living in your cozy liberal bubble. Fact is the dude was a ratings machine even up until the end. He has a following even now... as hard as it is to believe.

boutons_deux
04-22-2017, 05:01 AM
I'm absolutely stunned that Bill didn't put up more of a fight. He totally surrendered. He is so loud and pugnacious, yet he didn't even try to go to war over this. Did he even mention it on his show? He used to mention every other controversy when he was in the news.

O'Reilly didn't make the decision. Fox did. And he got $25M for not working.

boutons_deux
04-22-2017, 05:17 AM
Fucker Carlson?

Here Are Some Of The Sexist Things Neo-Nazi Favorite And O'Reilly Replacement Tucker Carlson Has Said

Fox News announced that host Tucker Carlson would be taking over Bill O’Reilly’s prime-time 8 p.m. slot after O'Reilly was forced out following pressure from advertisers amid an increasing number of sexual harassment reports against the longtime host. However, Carlson has a long record of minimizing rape and sexual harassment reports, as well as making sexist and demeaning comments against women and gender equality.

Tucker Carlson Set To Take Over Bill O’Reilly’s Prime Time Slot After O’Reilly Ousted

CNN: Bill O’Reilly Ousted From Fox News. Fox News’ parent company, 21st Century Fox, announced on Wednesday that Bill O’Reilly would “not be returning to the Fox News Channel” following reports that O’Reilly and Fox News paid nearly $13 million to settle sexual harassment cases against O’Reilly. The network parted ways with the host as more women came forward with reports against O’Reilly and as pressure from advertisers increased as they pulled their advertising from the show following the reports. [CNN, 4/19/17 (http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/19/media/bill-oreilly-out-fox-news/) [1]]

The Hollywood Reporter: “Tucker Carlson Is Moving Into The 8 P.M. Hour.” As reported by The Hollywood Reporter, Fox News picked host Tucker Carlson to replace O’Reilly’s 8 p.m. prime time spot with his show Tucker Carlson Tonight. Carlson is slated to start at the new time on April 24, and The Five will “move to Carlson’s 9 p.m. slot.” [The Hollywood Reporter, 4/19/17 (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/fox-news-eyes-tucker-carlson-8-pm-slot-bill-oreilly-exits-995462) [2]]

Tucker Carlson Has A Long History Of Denying Rape And Making Sexist And Demeaning Comments Against Women

Tucker Carlson: Democrats “Made Up The Concept Of Sexual Harassment.” The Huffington Post reported that on his MSNBC show in 2006, Tucker Carlson told Democratic strategist Steve McMahon that Democrats “made up the concept of sexual harassment.”“:

TUCKER CARLSON (HOST): A lot more fun? This is a group that made up the concept of sexual harassment. You look great today. Boom, I‘m charging you with a crime. Do you know what I mean? It‘s not a group I associate with fun. You want a sex scandal, the Republican party, baby, that‘s where you go. [The Huffington Post, 4/19/17 (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tucker-carlson-sexual-harassment_us_58f7c645e4b091e58f3806d7?gsb&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009) [3]]

Carlson On Hillary Clinton: There's “Something About Her That Feels Castrating.” In 2007, Carlson said there was “just something” about then-Senator Hillary Clinton that “feels castrating, overbearing, and scary.” [MSNBC, Tucker, 3/20/07 (https://mediamatters.org/video/2007/03/20/tucker-on-sen-clinton-theres-just-something-abo/138346)[4]]

Carlson Suggested Women Were Too “Sensible” To “Get Involved” In Politics. While hosting his now defunct MSNBC show Tucker, Carlson suggested to guest Eleanor Smeal, from the Feminist Majority Foundation, that “women are so sensible, they don't want to get involved in something as stupid as politics. ...They've got real things to do." He also denied the impact of sexism in politics by positing that because “most voters are women [...] So, if women were so anxious to have women in Congress, and there were so many great female candidates running, then why wouldn't Congress be 52 percent female?” [MSNBC, Tucker, 11/6/07 (https://mediamatters.org/research/2007/11/06/msnbcs-carlson-suggested-women-may-be-so-sensib/141606) [5]]

Carlson Defended ESPN Analysts Who Made Comments About A Woman’s Outfit Claiming His Comments Were Not Sexual Harassment Because “Sexual Harassment By Definition Takes Place In Private.” On the February 24, 2010, edition of Fox News’ Hannity, Carlson disagreed with the suspension of an ESPN analyst over sexist comments about a woman’s outfit because “sexual harassment by definition takes place in private,” and since the analyst made his comments publicly, he was only being punished “for the sins of others.” [Fox News, Hannity, 2/24/10 via Nexis]

Carlson: It Is "The Dream Of 15-Year-Old Boys" To Be Sexually Harassed By Their Female Teacher. While guest hosting Fox News’ Outnumbered in 2014, Carlson strongly disagreed with his female co-hosts during a discussion on whether a female teacher who had sexually harassed a 15-year-old male student had committed a crime, saying “this is the dream of 15 year-old boys.” [Fox News, Outnumbered, 4/28/14 (https://mediamatters.org/video/2014/04/28/outnumbereds-tucker-carlson-sees-nothing-wrong/199052) [6]]

Carlson: "Every Man Understands" That Getting Sexually Harassed By A Female Teacher Is "Like The Greatest Thing That Ever Happened." On the May 5, 2014, edition of Fox News' Outnumbered, Carlson mocked a student who was sexually harassed by his female teacher, saying, "Every man understands this -- a 15 year-old boy looks at this as like the greatest thing that ever happened." [Fox News, Outnumbered, 5/5/14 (http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/05/05/foxs-carlson-men-understand-that-getting-sexual/199169) [7]]

Carlson: Reporting Statutory Rape Is “Whiny.” During the June 5, 2014 edition of Fox’s Outnumbered, Carlson described a student who had reported statutory rape by a teacher as “whiny,” saying “he went and tattled to the police.” [Fox News, Outnumbered, 6/5/14 (https://mediamatters.org/video/2014/06/05/to-foxs-tucker-carlson-reporting-statutory-rape/199616) [8]]

Carlson Downplayed Male Victims Of Domestic Violence Because It’s “Embarrassing, Getting Beaten Up By Your Girlfriend." In 2014, Tucker Carlson welcomed a report illustrating that domestic violence is under-reported by students, saying “I hope” that male victims of domestic violence would not come forward because “that is embarrassing, getting beaten up by your girlfriend. … I don’t care. It’s embarrassing, period.” [Fox News, Outnumbered, 7/31/14 (https://mediamatters.org/video/2014/07/31/fox-hosts-message-to-male-victims-of-domestic-v/200280) [9]]

Tucker Carlson Defended His Brother Speculating That A Mayoral Spokeswoman Had “Extreme Dick-Fright” And Referring To Her As “LabiaFace.” After Tucker Carlson’s brother, Buckley Carlson, sent an offensive email to New York mayor Bill DeBlasio’s spokeswoman Amy Spitalnick in which he speculated about “extreme dick-fright” and called her a “whiny self-righteous bitch.” Tucker Carlson defended his brother by attacking Spitalnick’s “tone” as “whiny and annoying.” BuzzFeed News published the email exchange:

Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 3:18 PM
To: Tucker Carlson; Spitalnick, Amy (OMB)
Subject: Re: Correction Needed
Great response. Whiny little self-righteous bitch. "Appalling?"
And with such an ironic name, too…Spitalnick? Ironic because you just know she has extreme dick-fright; no chance has this girl ever had a pearl necklace. Spoogeneck? I don't think so. More like LabiaFace.
--
Buckley Carlson
XXX-XXX-XXXX
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 2:58 PM
To: "Spitalnick, Amy (OMB)"
Subject: Re: Correction Needed

Dear Amy,

Thanks for your email. You believe our story was inaccurate and have demanded a correction. Totally fair. We are going over the transcript now.
What Bedford complained about was your tone, which, I have to agree, was whiny and annoying, and I say that in the spirit of helpful correction rather than as a criticism. Outside of New York City, adults generally write polite, cheerful emails to one another, even when asking for corrections. Something to keep in mind the next time you communicate with people who don't live on your island.
Best,
Tucker Carlson [BuzzFeed, 3/25/15 (https://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/tucker-carlsons-brother-de-blasio-spokesperson-a-self-righte?utm_term=.kmVBMOmjo#.er1n9yjAz) [10]]

Carlson Defended Trump From Reports Of Sexual Harassment By Admitting He Is “Creepy Around Women,” But He Also Promotes Them. In 2016, Carlson said President Donald Trump is “creepy around women,” and then wrote it off, saying, “But we also learned that Trump promotes women more aggressively than Hillary Clinton does.” [Fox News, Fox & Friends Sunday, 5/15/16 (https://mediamatters.org/embed/static/clips/2016/05/16/46512/fnc-f-fs-2016515-carlsontrumpwomen) [11]]

Carlson Dismissed Critical Coverage Of Trump’s “Grab Them By The Pussy” Comments: “Nobody Is Actually Shocked By This.” Discussing the audio of Trump saying of women, “Grab them by the pussy,” Carlson said, “Nobody is actually shocked by this and everyone is pretending to be.” He added that the media is manufacturing outrage over the remarks. [Fox News, MediaBuzz, 10/6/16 (https://mediamatters.org/video/2016/10/09/foxs-media-criticism-show-claims-other-reporters-are-overplaying-trump-tapes-manufactured-outrage/213662) [12]]

Carlson Said Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Is "The Prettiest Member Of Congress ... What Are Her Qualifications?" During the November 21 edition of his Fox show Tucker Carlson Tonight, Carlson suggested that Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) had met with President Trump because “she’s the prettiest member of Congress” and Trump “ran beauty pageants,” wondering “what are her qualifications?” [Fox News, Tucker Carlson Tonight, 11/21/16 (https://mediamatters.org/video/2016/11/21/tucker-carlson-tulsi-gabbard-prettiest-member-congress-what-are-her-qualifications/214594) [13]]

Carlson Told A Teen Vogue Writer She Should “Stick To The Thigh-High Boots” And Stay Away From Political Writing. During the December 23, 2016, edition of his show, Carlson hosted Teen Vogue’s Lauren Duca and, as reported by The Washington Post’s Erik Wemple, “belittled her for her role in Teen Vogue; and condescended to her with a suggestion to stay away from political writing.” Carlson ended the segment by telling Duca: “You should stick to the thigh-high boots. You are better at that.” After her appearance on his show, Duca received rape threats and faced other types of online harassment. [The Washington Post, 12/28/16 (https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2016/12/28/tucker-carlson-delivers-sexism-for-fox-news/?utm_term=.2a9c048cbf08) [14]]

Carlson: Women’s Day Protests Were “Obviously An Attack On White Men.” On the March 8 edition of his Fox show, Carlson made “A Day Without A Woman” protests all about men, complaining that the protest’s message was that “if the business is owned by a white man, you can’t shop there.” Carlson used his thought to dismiss the protests as “obviously an attack on white men”:

JULIE ALVIN: I mean, I think that protest and strikes historically have been away to show the impact that people have on certain work places, on certain environments, by being absent. And by showing, you know, if you're not going to devalue me as much as you should, if you're not going to pay me equally, if you're not going to, you know, protect me from sexual harassment in the workplace. If you're not going to offer me paid leave, you know, this is what it would be like. If I did not participate in this economy in general. And sometimes the greatest way to show impact is to show absence. And I think that this is actually more effective than you're giving it credit for and, you know, strikes historically have been enormously effective in showing the value of the people who are striking.

TUCKER CARLSON (HOST): Yes. I mean, some have, some haven't. But the ones that have a very specific set of demands tend to succeed in the ones that are more fist tend not to succeed. So, I went to the website, Day Without A Woman to try to figure out what this is about. And one of the things I learned is that you're supposed to avoid shopping except at women and minority owned businesses. In other words, if the businesses owned by a white man, you can't shop there, you shouldn't shop there, why the hostility towards white men, what did they have towards white men exactly?

ALVIN: Well, I don't think that it's necessarily hostility towards white men, I think it's about being supportive towards women and towards minorities, who are historically disenfranchised in this country who are paid less, who are not treated it as well in the workforce, who don't have, you know, stability in the workforce. So, I don't think this is about punishing white men, I think it's about supporting women and people of color.

CARLSON: Well, sure. If you're boycotting white men it's obviously an attack on white men but that's not true actually. So, if you look at household median income, the top three slots are not white men, they're all people of color. I think the number one is Indians, and number two is Taiwanese, and the third is I think Filipino. So, actually white men are not making the most money in this country. I don't know if you've checked the numbers, it's a little bit weird to say boycott white male owned businesses when they're not the most successful, what is that about? [Fox News, Tucker Carlson Tonight, 3/8/17 via Nexis]

https://mediamatters.org/print/749266

Hate, paranoia, lies, white male supremacy, misogyny, racism, bigotry, MotherFucker Carlson is the ideal Fox/Repug mouthpiece.

boutons_deux
04-22-2017, 08:43 AM
Bill O’Reilly ruined the news: 10 ways he and Fox News harassed us all

While there is much-needed and valuable attention now being paid to their predatory sexism, that behavior was only one part of a much larger diabolical worldview. Ailes and O’Reilly were of a piece, cut from the same cloth. Ailes launched O’Reilly’s career and framed him as one of Fox News’ signature stars from the outset.

O’Reilly’s attitude toward women was directly connected to his attitude about our nation in general. It was a caustic, aggressive, egotistical, bullying mentality that infected O’Reilly’s fans and brainwashed them from being able to see the truth.

The point is that allegations of O’Reilly’s sexism, misogyny and predatory behavior are literally the tip of the iceberg. Without question O’Reilly’s show single-handedly changed the news landscape. Here are 10 reasons why he may be leaving Fox News, but his impact will be felt for years to come:

1. Punditry over journalism

2. Fake news

3. Polarization

4. Mainstreaming of misogyny, racism and bigotry

5. Fear over reason

6. Loyal viewers

7. Dumbing down viewers

8. Hubris disguised as patriotism

9. Crying victim while bullying

10. Making it all “an act”

This all goes to show that the real O’Reilly factor will likely be that his influence outlasts his role on the show.

He was a master at changing public perceptions and blaming his victims.

We now see victim blaming taking place across the news spectrum.

Finger-pointing is consistently aimed in the wrong direction, at comedians and millennials and even the Black Lives Matter movement.

With any luck, recent events can keep the fingers pointed straight at O’Reilly and his supporters, where they belong.

http://www.salon.com/2017/04/22/bill-oreilly-ruined-the-news-10-ways-he-and-fox-news-harassed-us-all/

As with Repugs in general, Repugs' TV channel fucks up America and Americans.

boutons_deux
04-22-2017, 08:53 AM
‘She’s the devil’:

(white male supremacist/misogynist) Steve Bannon warned Roger Ailes that Megyn Kelly would ‘turn on’ him

the relationship between the two companies “began to sour” over former Fox News star Megyn Kelly.

“The big rift between Breitbart and Fox was all over Megyn Kelly. She was all over Trump nonstop,” Bannon explained in an interview. He also said he told Ailes that Kelly was untrustworthy.

“I told him then, I said, ‘She’s the devil, and she will turn on you,” Bannon said.

Kelly drew the ire of then-candidate Trump during the 2016 presidential election, when she asked him about his treatment of women during a August 2015 Republican.

“You’ve called women you don’t like fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals,” Kelly said to Trump. That question ignited a feud that continued for over a year.

He later described the moment in an apparent reference to Kelly’s menstrual cycle, saying she “had blood coming out her eyes” when she asked the question.

Ailes resigned with a reported $60 million payout.
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/shes-the-devil-steve-bannon-warned-roger-ailes-that-megyn-kelly-would-turn-on-him/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

Adam Lambert
04-22-2017, 09:28 AM
its cucker tarlson.

you really are the worst when it comes to nicknames

Mitch
04-22-2017, 01:50 PM
You're living in your cozy liberal bubble. Fact is the dude was a ratings machine even up until the end. He has a following even now... as hard as it is to believe.

:lol

Only saying he needed to retire because he's almost 70. The dude needs to move on so a new guy can secure the company's future in the 8pm spot. I don't watch Tucker or fox usually, but he's really popular lately.

baseline bum
04-22-2017, 05:30 PM
:lol

Only saying he needed to retire because he's almost 70. The dude needs to move on so a new guy can secure the company's future in the 8pm spot. I don't watch Tucker or fox usually, but he's really popular lately.

Dear Leader's old ass needs to retire too tbh

Mitch
04-23-2017, 01:35 AM
Dear Leader's old ass needs to retire too tbh

Kim Jong Un? Yeah, fuck that dude

baseline bum
04-23-2017, 01:39 AM
Kim Jong Un? Yeah, fuck that dude

Huh? He's half Dear Leader's age.

Mitch
04-23-2017, 01:47 AM
Huh? He's half Dear Leader's age.

Oh you're talking about age and Trump, eh? Trump appeals to youth, O'Reilly doesn't, go figure.

Trill Clinton
04-23-2017, 11:51 AM

DMX7
04-23-2017, 10:11 PM
Arm Wrestle?

boutons_deux
04-23-2017, 11:20 PM
Trump Pal Sean Hannity Accused Of Sexual Harassment As Fox News Scandal Grows

A former Fox News contributor has accused Sean Hannity of sexual harassment after he invited her back to his hotel room and then never booked her for his show again after she declined.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/04/23/trump-pal-sean-hannity-accused-sexual-harassment-fox-news-scandal-grows.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

boutons_deux
04-24-2017, 08:25 AM
Fox HR made black women arm wrestle white women :lol

Repugs are the party of RACISTS

Sportcamper
04-24-2017, 11:07 AM

Exactly…HD 1080 did away with almost every elderly news person in LA… I used to love to watch Paul Moyer’s face melt under the lights… Bill O’Reilley is a smug, crotchety old guy who just needed to go away along with Megan Kelly…I will never forget the time Michael Moore was on the factor & the talk turned to religion…

O’Reilley- I am a devout Catholic & I attend church every Sunday...
Michael Moore- Oh really, what was the sermon about this past week?
O’Reilley- Oh the usual, peace & love...
Michael Moore- What is your favorite Bible verse?
O’Reilley- I don’t get into all that stuff…
Michael Moore- Perhaps you should not have written a book about Jesus...

What a theological cement head...:lmao

boutons_deux
07-06-2017, 10:36 PM
Fox misogynists bullies again

Another FOX Correspondent Just Got Caught In A Sexual Harassment Scandal

From 2013 to 2015, a married female political analyst who appeared regularly on FOX News and FOX Business Network (FBN) engaged in an extramarital affair with Making Money host Charles Payne, who is also married with children.

After she broke off the affair, the woman says she was blackballed by both Payne and 21st Century Fox from appearing on the networks.

Payne, who was suspended from his FBN show today, admitted a “romantic relationship” with the woman but denies accusations of retribution and harassment, reports the LA Times (http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-charles-payne-fox-business-20170706-story.html)‘ Stephen Battaglio.

Sources told Battaglio that the woman, whose identity is being protected, tried several times to report harassment by Payne to FOX executives, including former FOX News’ head of programming Bill Shine, but was rebuked at every turn.

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07/06/another-fox-correspondent-just-got-caught-sexual-harassment-scandal/

SnakeBoy
07-07-2017, 12:15 AM
Fox needs to start "Don't fuck the people you work with" & "How to use Tinder" classes for all of their hosts.

boutons_deux
08-15-2017, 09:58 AM
Costs for Fox’s Harassment Settlements Rise to $50 Million

Twenty-First Century Fox said Monday that it had incurred about $50 million in costs during the year that ended June 30 tied to the settlement of sexual harassment and discrimination allegations in its Fox News division.

That figure, disclosed in a regulatory filing (http://investor.21cf.com/secfiling.cfm?filingid=1564590-17-17693&CIK=1308161), does not include the payouts made to the men ousted amid the scandal (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/20/business/media/bill-oreilly-payout.html).

Roger Ailes (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/a/roger_e_ailes/index.html?inline=nyt-per), the network’s founding chairman, received a $40 million package when he left, and

Bill O’Reilly, the former top-rated host, received a payout of about $25 million.

In the filing, the company said it had

$224 million in costs during the fiscal year related to “management and employee transitions and restructuring”

at several of its business units, including the cable network group that houses Fox News.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/business/media/fox-harassment-settlements-cost.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

Reck
08-15-2017, 10:03 AM
Fox needs to start "Don't fuck the people you work with" & "How to use Tinder" classes for all of their hosts.

They need to tell their female hosts to not dress like whores.

From a guy's perspective one can easily understand why they get hit on so much on air and off.

Spurminator
08-15-2017, 10:25 AM

Do you really think it's their decision how they dress?

DarrinS
08-15-2017, 10:34 AM

From a guy's perspective one can easily understand why they get hit on so much on air and off.

So progressive:tu

Reck
08-15-2017, 10:53 AM
So progressive:tu

What does this even mean?

You get so warped up in your own left vs right shit that most of what you try to say is gibberish.

AaronY
08-15-2017, 10:56 AM
What does this even mean?

You get so warped up in your own left vs right shit that most of what you try to say is gibberish.

He's right tbh. It's some Puritan type shit to say women should cover themselves up

boutons_deux
08-15-2017, 11:02 AM
He's right tbh. It's some Puritan type shit to say women should cover themselves up

Fox promotes soft porn/titillation by having their ladies sit on a sofa with short dresses showing lots of thigh, plus the cleavage. I have no doubt ladies' wear is dictated by Fox's marketing men.

Typical of rightwingnutjob/Repug misogynists who blame their female victims for inciting the assault.

Fox's prime viewer is a 68 year old white guy who ain't never again touch anything so nice as a Fox bimbo babe, unless he pays for it.

AaronY
08-15-2017, 11:08 AM
Uh Recks uh not right wing

Reck
08-15-2017, 11:15 AM

Not like every job doesn't have a dress code for this very same reason.

SnakeBoy
08-15-2017, 12:19 PM

I'm sure you want them in pantsuits

Reck
08-15-2017, 12:51 PM
I'm sure you want them in pantsuits

You think more about that lady than anyone here.

Old on old people crime. :lmao