http://youtu.be/0S3aRJcrx10

SpursforSix
04-20-2017, 03:27 PM
s4nWy8pmIM4

clambake
04-20-2017, 03:29 PM
damn

can't see it.

i'll have to get my son mason (that works in a computer store) to help me fix this thang.

SpursforSix
04-20-2017, 03:32 PM
damn

can't see it.

i'll have to get my son mason (that works in a computer store) to help me fix this thang.

that's weird. you seem to be using a differently formatted embed in yours

https://youtu.be/s4nWy8pmIM4

SpursforSix
04-20-2017, 03:33 PM
LOL. that didn't work.

Anyway, it's Barracuda.

SpursforSix
04-20-2017, 03:34 PM
s4nWy8pmIM4

http://youtu.be/0S3aRJcrx10

SpursforSix
04-20-2017, 03:35 PM
how bat dat, cash me ousside

Avante
04-20-2017, 03:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y91BdixBKVE

Cat was crosseyed.

SpursforSix
04-20-2017, 04:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y91BdixBKVE

Cat was crosseyed.

Wow...I can hear the influence in modern music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12Csc_lW0Q

Avante
04-20-2017, 04:20 PM
Don't get me started with the impact, influense all that early music made/has on what we hear today. Ya do know big books have been written about that, right?

See how it goes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIiqzbSVknc&list=PLWfxykQ7Nh0B5KiK0n5LZFzV PQrXriZQ_

If ya could drop the clown bullshit and acting like a punk I could teach ya so much, trust me. A huge world of music out there you know...0...about.

benefactor
04-20-2017, 04:32 PM
damn

can't see it.

You mean the same Mason that doesn't even own one now because he magically quit liking them?

Avante
04-20-2017, 04:34 PM
Stupid, my....SON IN LAW...is the computer wiz, ok? So get it right, sheesh~~~~~~~ The guy builds them.

Dude, what really is wrong with you? This thing ya have for Avante is fucking freaky.

SpursforSix
04-20-2017, 04:54 PM
Don't get me started with the impact, influense all that early music made/has on what we hear today. Ya do know big books have been written about that, right?

See how it goes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIiqzbSVknc&list=PLWfxykQ7Nh0B5KiK0n5LZFzV PQrXriZQ_

If ya could drop the clown bullshit and acting like a punk I could teach ya so much, trust me. A huge world of music out there you know...0...about.

you can hear a lot of that track in hmmm...yes....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcwgQiKGLdE

clambake
04-20-2017, 05:08 PM
you mutha fuker you did that on purpose.

clambake
04-20-2017, 05:09 PM
robot santa lol

clambake
04-20-2017, 05:13 PM
picture avante running from his past

http://youtu.be/ZnHmskwqCCQ

DMC
04-20-2017, 05:16 PM
Iwgam4Jj1yI

For Rob Diaz and Lkrfan :lol

clambake
04-20-2017, 05:28 PM
i can't see it

MASON

Avante
04-20-2017, 06:22 PM
To be well schooled on the music world you;d want to start at the beginnings of it all. How did things evolve? That is a hell of a story and extremely interesting. The origins of Do Wop for example, where did it come from, who were the pioneers? The first bluegrass recordings? The origins of jazz on record, them old blues records from the 20's. Very interesting.

I pity those too shallow to go exporing.

Avante
04-20-2017, 07:13 PM
The best obscure group ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHRT37KSA5Q

DJR210
04-20-2017, 07:28 PM
Damn another music thread ruined.

Avante
04-20-2017, 08:18 PM
I love to pick up on new to me music, I just assume everyone does, no?

benefactor
04-21-2017, 07:06 AM
Stupid, my....SON IN LAW...is the computer wiz, ok? So get it right, sheesh~~~~~~~ The guy builds them.

Dude, what really is wrong with you? This thing ya have for Avante is fucking freaky.
Ah...a new wrinkle in the equation. Keep fucking that chicken, old man. I just roll with the information given...you know, stuff like this:

He doesn't live here anymore and doesn't even own a computer, he says..."it's boring".

He works at a local computer place in town
:lol your inconsistent fake internet life
:lol works at computer place now doesn't own one
:lol kid in his 20's not owning a computer
:lol either a pretend son or a weird recluse like dad

DJR210
04-21-2017, 07:47 AM
:lol

pgardn
04-21-2017, 09:28 AM

See how it goes?

If ya could drop the clown bullshit and acting like a punk I could teach ya so much, trust me..

Big books have been written on evolution and physics as well.
And you dare call people clowns concerning reading and understanding ideas.

You see how it goes?

Moron...

Avante
04-21-2017, 10:53 AM
Just how damn dumb are you, wow~~~

Chris my SIL is the compurer wiz not Mason, ok? He'd have no clue about computers, ya with me stupid? He was in stocking at a place in town for a few months, ok dummy. He drove a truck, picked up computers, and did odd jobs.....ok stupid? So to....have Mason fix it....ah, nope~~~~

He has an expensive cell phone but no home computer, unlike you he doesn't get off talking shit in hiding, ok faggot?

Dude, x athlete, now retired with a ton of $$$$$, nothing fake about it, ya got that stupid?

Avante
04-21-2017, 10:58 AM
Physics? WTF???

Dude, reading about the origins of music ya deal in facts, nothing to guess or debate,ok? Can that be said about evolution, well? How many times do we read.....it appears.....well?

That was a stupid comparison.

benefactor
04-21-2017, 11:55 AM
Just how damn dumb are you, wow~~~

Chris my SIL is the compurer wiz not Mason, ok? He'd have no clue about computers, ya with me stupid? He was in stocking at a place in town for a few months, ok dummy. He drove a truck, picked up computers, and did odd jobs.....ok stupid? So to....have Mason fix it....ah, nope~~~~

He has an expensive cell phone but no home computer, unlike you he doesn't get off talking shit in hiding, ok faggot?

Dude, x athlete, now retired with a ton of $$$$$, nothing fake about it, ya got that stupid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7XbukdoGmM

pgardn
04-21-2017, 09:22 PM
Physics? WTF???

Dude, reading about the origins of music ya deal in facts, nothing to guess or debate,ok? Can that be said about evolution, well? How many times do we read.....it appears.....well?

That was a stupid comparison.

Yeah.
Fact, the earth spins, fact, the equator bulges. Answer why?

You have no fckn clue about the origins of music.

You have no fckn clue why certain beats please the human ear.

You have no fckn clue about your surroundings in general.

Avante
04-21-2017, 11:29 PM
Stupid, how long have we had Hip Hop, well? Was it around in 1946? Stupid, did we have country music in 1908? Stupid, how long has HEAVY METAL been around, how about reggae....well? Don't tell me I don't know the origins of it ya ya dumb fuck, ok? Ya want the record that is considered the first? Well?

What an idiot.

Stupid, Google "Crazy Blues" by Mamie Smith, you will red how that record is considered the first blues on record.

Stupid, don't tell me I don't know the origins of it all, ok dummy?

Couldn't care less why the earth spins around, you worry about that for the both of us, ok dummy?

SpursforSix
04-22-2017, 12:02 AM
Stupid, how long have we had Hip Hop, well? Was it around in 1946? Stupid, did we have country music in 1908? Stupid, how long has HEAVY METAL been around, how about reggae....well? Don't tell me I don't know the origins of it ya ya dumb fuck, ok? Ya want the record that is considered the first? Well?

What an idiot.

Stupid, Google "Crazy Blues" by Mamie Smith, you will red how that record is considered the first blues on record.

Couldn't care less why the earth spins around, you worry about that for the both of us, ok dummy?

You are the rudest person on here. You can't reply to anyone without calling them a name or cursing at them. Shows lack of education. This combined with your litany of lies and bad "facts"...it's easy to see why grown women don't like you and why you have to continually make up stories about yourself to make you seem important. And probably the root of why you abuse children.

Avante
04-22-2017, 12:09 AM
You are the rudest person on here. You can't reply to anyone without calling them a name or cursing at them. Shows lack of education. This combined with your litany of lies and bad "facts"...it's easy to see why grown women don't like you and why you have to continually make up stories about yourself to make you seem important. And probably the root of why you abuse children.

That coming from a chronic liar?

Never abused any children,so why the lie? Never posted bad facts, so why the lie? I haven't lied about anything, why would I? I'm married stupid and have been for over 30 years, so why...."grown women...." how dumb was that?

Dude, tell us all again about that sub 20,00,...liar. Lie again about being some EXPERT.....who can't answer shit.

Dude, ever see me talk about anyones mother like you do? That's a no no ya little shit.

YOU...passing judgement, are you kidding me? Dude, most places ban people for accusing others of being some sick ass pedo.

DJR210
04-22-2017, 01:44 AM
Wall of text

Avante
04-22-2017, 01:48 AM
Wall of text

You have how many threads here to pick from, yet here ya come again, hahaha~~~~ Dude, do something else, can you?

DJR210
04-22-2017, 11:40 AM
If you leave the site, I'd be glad to oblige

pgardn
04-22-2017, 10:47 PM

What an idiot.

Fckn dumbass.
Why do certain beats please the human ear? What is it about cadence moving into richness added by more than pounding a beat on a drum?

Explain.
Mr. Julliard "I know dem blues..."

pgardn
04-22-2017, 10:50 PM
That coming from a chronic liar?

"Yeah well I decided to not take the Patriots like I posted due to the weather. Just ask the boys at the bar. So my bet changed, I won."

You retarded liar.
You have no shame.

Avante
04-23-2017, 12:18 AM
If you leave the site, I'd be glad to oblige

Let's see....

I said I'd leave if you could PROVE I snitched, you said you could.

Now think this make any sense to you?

Dude, why the lie?

Avante
04-23-2017, 12:24 AM

Fckn dumbass.
Why do certain beats please the human ear? What is it about cadence moving into richness added by more than pounding a beat on a drum?

Explain.
Mr. Julliard "I know dem blues..."

I had a feeling you didn't get it.

I'll go slow...

My expertise is knowing the who, what, where and when, I have no equal whe it comes to that aspect of everything I;m into. I couldn't care less about what certain beats blah blah and blah, that means nothing to me or anyone else, nobody cares, ok guy? My interests are in who recorded what and when, where did it all start? Who best represents each genre of music.

Try talking to anyone about that silly shit about beats that please the ear, hahahhaha~~~~~~~

Avante
04-23-2017, 12:30 AM
"Yeah well I decided to not take the Patriots like I posted due to the weather. Just ask the boys at the bar. So my bet changed, I won."

You retarded liar.
You have no shame.

Why do you always make these stupid comments when ya can't prove anything ever? Do you understand ATS wagering at all? Weather is very important with some lines, this is news?

Dude, you come off as some clown, do ya know that?

Chinook
04-23-2017, 04:59 PM
The fuck is wrong with any of those instruments?

pgardn
04-23-2017, 08:39 PM
I had a feeling you didn't get it.

I'll go slow...

My expertise is knowing the who, what, where and when, I have no equal whe it comes to that aspect of everything I;m into. I couldn't care less about what certain beats blah blah and blah, that means nothing to me or anyone else, nobody cares, ok guy? My interests are in who recorded what and when, where did it all start? Who best represents each genre of music.

Try talking to anyone about that silly shit about beats that please the ear, hahahhaha~~~~~~~

Nobody cares...
You have zero expertise except in declaring stupid shit like nobody cares.

pgardn
04-23-2017, 08:41 PM
Why do you always make these stupid comments when ya can't prove anything ever? Do you understand ATS wagering at all? Weather is very important with some lines, this is news?

Dude, you come off as some clown, do ya know that?

You

are a pathological liar.

ATS has nothing to do with my post. You cheated. And then lied about it.
End of story, you have been outed numerous times.

Avante
04-23-2017, 09:14 PM
The fuck is wrong with any of those instruments?

Huh?

Avante
04-23-2017, 09:20 PM
Nobody cares...
You have zero expertise except in declaring stupid shit like nobody cares.

Do this for me without Google, ok?

Put together a CD telling the story of prewar Georgia Blues, ok? What 40 songs and artists will be there, well?

Now answer me this....

What was the first black recording label that only sold race records, well?

What rock band took the name of an old blues tune?

Who had the best cover of House of the Rising Sun, well?

That is where my interests are, ok? Don't care about banging two rocks together and the sound they make, ok?

Avante
04-23-2017, 09:22 PM
You

are a pathological liar.

ATS has nothing to do with my post. You cheated. And then lied about it.
End of story, you have been outed numerous times.

Dude, ATS has everything to do with it as I said in the beginning, what happened is your dumb ass never actually got what was being talked about. You are sooooooooooooooooooo wrapped up in trying all ya can to discredit everyone ya lost the facts.

Dude, nobody else even cared so what's this...outed numerous times....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~

spurraider21
04-23-2017, 09:58 PM
why does avante ALWAYS need to lie?

Avante
04-23-2017, 10:07 PM
why does avante ALWAYS need to lie?

You saw how that worked out for ya with your Avante Tracker Thread. It was funny watching ya, hahahaha~~~

YIPPPEEEE MINUS 330.

Then as I started winning, you begin to realize ....damn, he's for real. Then ya lost interest. Funny watching ya....yeah yeah yeah you're up 1400m ok? Ok ok ok, you're up 2000, look stop bugging me. Now if I;d been losing....YIPPEEEEE DOWN 1400.....hahaha~~~~

I haven't lied about anything here. Why would I? I obviously know all that stuff.

spurraider21
04-23-2017, 10:14 PM
:lmao mason's picks

Avante
04-23-2017, 10:20 PM
:lmao mason's picks

You....I;m going to start a thread to expose Avante for the shit gambler he really is.
Avante.....well then I guess its time I play my legit picks and tell Mason the fun and games are over.

PLUS 2100.

Did ya notice how I never lost a 550 play? Did ya notice how differently I played than Mason? So I just...ALL OF A SUDDEN...figured it out in a season, come on guy, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

We shared this computer for a little while he'd read the silliness here and got a huge kick out of Blake, so he messed with him which pissed me off at first.

Dude, do you really think I;m going to lose that kind of $$$$$, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~ Mason never ever actually bet anything.

spurraider21
04-23-2017, 10:38 PM
You....I;m going to start a thread to expose Avante for the shit gambler he really is.
Avante.....well then I guess its time I play my legit picks and tell Mason the fun and games are over.

PLUS 2100.

Did ya notice how I never lost a 550 play? Did ya notice how differently I played than Mason? So I just...ALL OF A SUDDEN...figured it out in a season, come on guy, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

We shared this computer for a little while he'd read the silliness here and got a huge kick out of Blake, so he messed with him which pissed me off at first.

Dude, do you really think I;m going to lose that kind of $$$$$, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~ Mason never ever actually bet anything.2013 betting tracker had you MINUS $8,700 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7011678#post7011678)

more than makes up for your fluke 2014 where you barley made 2k

DMC
04-23-2017, 10:46 PM
I can see someone using your account to talk shit, but I cannot see you admitting it.

For intents and purposes, RaZon is a fraud and Avante is another alt for RaZon and Mason is a fabrication of your internet life. In reality you're an old man who wears rose colored glasses and you're overweight and live in a small gated community because you're without any real family or friends. I don't even believe you were ever even in the military, Larry.

Avante
04-23-2017, 10:47 PM
2013 betting tracker had you MINUS $8,700 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7011678#post7011678)

more than makes up for your fluke 2014 where you barley made 2k

Did I not say this.....time to play my plays this season.......well? So what happened after that was said, yep. plus 2100.

I don't lose $$$$$ playing ATS over a season, I;ve been winning for over 20 years.

spurraider21
04-23-2017, 10:49 PM
+2100 -8700

do the math. it's not pretty :lol

spurraider21
04-23-2017, 10:49 PM
I can see someone using your account to talk shit, but I cannot see you admitting it.

For intents and purposes, RaZon is a fraud and Avante is another alt for RaZon and Mason is a fabrication of your internet life. In reality you're an old man who wears rose colored glasses and you're overweight and live in a small gated community because you're without any real family or friends. I don't even believe you were ever even in the military, Larry.especially the overweight part

Avante
04-23-2017, 10:56 PM

For intents and purposes, RaZon is a fraud and Avante is another alt for RaZon and Mason is a fabrication of your internet life. In reality you're an old man who wears rose colored glasses and you're overweight and live in a small gated community because you're without any real family or friends. I don't even believe you were ever even in the military, Larry.

Actually....

I posted as RaZon on another site, a site where a couple posters here posted there, they invited me here. I mentioned that.

I joined the navy in 1969, my first ship was a destroyer, the John A. Bole. I helped decommision it. (go ahead Google) So off to the USS Horne a cruisier, I'd make two WESTPACS there, yep, a Shellback.

I met Judy at the Paul Bunyan Lounge in Porterville, we got married about a year later. We have a daughter Leslie and Mason.

I was a stud footballer/trackster in HS. Had offers from a few schools but had promised my grandpa I'd be a navy man like everyone else in the family. After my 3 years and 10 months I got into the insurance biz.

So you're only about 100% wrong.

Avante
04-23-2017, 11:02 PM
+2100 -8700

do the math. it's not pretty :lol

Would you like to wager self bannishnent from this site on this seasons ATS plays?

Dude, I only played in 2014, ok?

Avante
04-23-2017, 11:03 PM
especially the overweight part

That says it all right there.

spurraider21
04-23-2017, 11:07 PM
Would you like to wager self bannishnent from this site on this seasons ATS plays?

Dude, I only played in 2014, ok?you already promised to stop making picks after you got a monday night game wrong. you lied. you're untrustworthy.

Avante
04-23-2017, 11:14 PM
you already promised to stop making picks after you got a monday night game wrong. you lied. you're untrustworthy.

Dude, if I suck as bad as it takes to lose over 8000 why not shut me up? Show everybody how badly I suck at ATS wagerings. I think yoiu're a coward and know I'm not going to lose. Dude, I don't lose betting ATS over a season, ok?

I made about three 550 plays in 2014, naied all of them....right? How'd I know the perfect time to make a big play, welll?

Dude, there is no stat, trend, fact, I;m not aware of when it comes to winning ATS plays. I do not lose.

spurraider21
04-23-2017, 11:18 PM
if you brag about winning 2k, you cant act like losing 8k is no big deal :lol

and why did you continue to make picks after you promised you would stop if you lost that monday night game (you did)

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224318&highlight=bears+packers+pick

DMC
04-23-2017, 11:18 PM

Dude, I only played in 2014, ok?

Compulsive liar who's most use phrase is "trust me" who just admitted he switched his user name and we know you shit the bed with the other one. Now you want some kind of ELE? lol, you're a gnsf who never talks basketball. All that shit you mentioned above can be faked by anyone. I've seen faked 214s and back stories and all kinds of silly shit. You're a fraud, Larry.

DMC
04-23-2017, 11:20 PM
Dude, if I suck as bad as it takes to lose over 8000 why not shut me up? Show everybody how badly I suck at ATS wagerings. I think yoiu're a coward and know I'm not going to lose. Dude, I don't lose betting ATS over a season, ok?

I made about three 550 plays in 2014, naied all of them....right? How'd I know the perfect time to make a big play, welll?

Dude, there is no stat, trend, fact, I;m not aware of when it comes to winning ATS plays. I do not lose.

When you lose that was Mason and those weren't real bets. Same would happen with an ELE, it wouldn't be you, it'd be Mason using your account. You fuckin' fraud, you're an embarrassment to an already shitty forum.

Avante
04-23-2017, 11:25 PM
if you brag about winning 2k, you cant act like losing 8k is no big deal :lol

and why did you continue to make picks after you promised you would stop if you lost that monday night game (you did)

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224318&highlight=bears+packers+pick

Dude, in 2013 I was sharing this computer, what about that don't you get?

Avante
04-23-2017, 11:32 PM
Compulsive liar who's most use phrase is "trust me" who just admitted he switched his user name and we know you shit the bed with the other one. Now you want some kind of ELE? lol, you're a gnsf who never talks basketball. All that shit you mentioned above can be faked by anyone. I've seen faked 214s and back stories and all kinds of silly shit. You're a fraud, Larry.

Dude, why struggle with this as badly as ya do? You have NEVER seen anyone who can talk the stuff I do, right? Why is that? Could it be 55 years f experience (around 12 when I got into things). Who can break an NFL game down from an ATS perspective like Avante?

I'm 100% as real as I say I am, and it should be real obvious.

Avante
04-23-2017, 11:36 PM
When you lose that was Mason and those weren't real bets. Same would happen with an ELE, it wouldn't be you, it'd be Mason using your account. You fuckin' fraud, you're an embarrassment to an already shitty forum.

I told everryone this.....ok, this season you;ll see Avantes legit plays.....I won 2100.

I don't get why that is so damn hard to understand? Kid goofing around on this computer was told to cool it.

I;m a serious ATS player, that's why I know all that stuff it takes to win.

DMC
04-23-2017, 11:40 PM
Liar

DMC
04-23-2017, 11:41 PM
Dude, why struggle with this as badly as ya do? You have NEVER seen anyone who can talk the stuff I do, right? Why is that? Could it be 55 years f experience (around 12 when I got into things). Who can break an NFL game down from an ATS perspective like Avante?

I'm 100% as real as I say I am, and it should be real obvious.

The internet is full of frauds and Google is right at your fingertips. The fact that your lists are often in alphabetical order is enough to show that you're a fraud. I even showed how you plagiarized your list from someone else some time ago.

You're another troll forum reject who didn't know when to retire.

Avante
04-23-2017, 11:44 PM
It is funny watching how people act when they are around a guy on a whole other level. They freak the fuck out, hahahaha~~~~

They try so damn hard to do all they can to belittle and discredit while getting totally destroyed because they just don't know enought......love it.

The is nobody here or anywhere who can hang with me when it comes to my pet interests, and it should be real obvious. Funny watching you little shits, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
04-23-2017, 11:50 PM
The internet is full of frauds and Google is right at your fingertips. The fact that your lists are often in alphabetical order is enough to show that you're a fraud. I even showed how you plagiarized your list from someone else some time ago.

You're another troll forum reject who didn't know when to retire.

Dude, out in my Fortress of Solitude I have this....

NFL Enclyclopedia
Track & Field News Magazine...from 1966 to today
TONS...of books on music, Islam, black.
TONS...of books on everything.

Been into pro football since that late 50's, same with track and music. Yep, a learn some things.

100% WRONG...again.

Find this on Google.

Dude, who was the only sprinter to ever beat Bob Hayes who he never got his revenge on? And why is that.

I could do that all night long.

Here ya go guy, fill in the lanes of this 110 hurdles race.

lane

1. Ended up on the Giants.
2. Ran a leg on a WR 4x1
3. Also ran a leg on a WR 4x1
4. Won an Oly 100m
5. I was a Jaguar in college
6. I was also a Jaguar in college
7. I played for the Bears
8. I played with the Steelers

Google that little man, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

I do get a kick out of the non believers and really can;t blame them, hard to believe anyone could just know all this stuff, it is weird.

spurraider21
04-23-2017, 11:58 PM
its a shame you dont have a biology textbook

Avante
04-24-2017, 12:01 AM
its a shame you dont have a biology textbook

Dude, you have any idea at all just how boring that shit is? Who in the hell sits around talking biology? Who really cares, well?

Avante
04-24-2017, 12:10 AM
I always get a kick out of this stupid...you Googled that. Little people I was there in 1958 when Jim Brown was a rookie. I saw Cassius Clay win his Oly light heavy gold medal. I saw an NFL with no Dallas Cowboys. Who here can talk Mel Anthony ad Carl Ward? How about Rufus "Roadrunner" Ferguson, who remembers..I.M.Hipp at Nebraska?

Who remembers Warren Wells, how about Dick Tiger?

I could stump everyone here in trivia, Yep, Google would be no help.

Stop fighting it, embrace it and learn things.

This is what seperates Avante from everyone else.

All NFL East 100m

lane

1.Trenton Jackson Eagles/Illinois...1964 Olympian
2.Hercshel Walker Cowboys/Georgia...10.23
3.Deion Sanders Cowboys/FSU...10.26
4.Darrell Green Redskins/Tex A&I....10.08
5.Bob Hayes Cowboys/FAMU...1964 Oly gold
6.Henry Carr Giants/ASU...9.3
7.Frank Budd Eagles/Villanova...WR9.2
8.Homer Jones Giants/TSU...9.4 ...daddy of the spike

Find that on Google, hahahaha~~~

Who was Jimmy "Peach Head" Gordon?

Which one of these WR holding sprintes was only 5-4?

Frank Budd
Ray Norton
Dennis Johnson
Ira Murchison
Leamon King....grew up about 20 miles south of here.
Bobby Morrow

How hell yes I need that Google, hahahaha~~~~~~~~

Avante
04-24-2017, 12:46 AM
Who was the last white sprinter to make a USA Oly 4x1 team?

Who was the first black player from an HBCU school to gain a 1000 yards in an NFL season?

What former slave fought for the world title after being freed?

Give me the names of 8 USC RB;s who had 1000 yard seasons in the NFL?

What college QB had a 1000 yards his rookie season as a RB?

What will happen is this, you little shits are too damn lazy to Google all that. But ya think I;m not. Yep, I wouldn't spend my time Googling all that shit either. I just don;t need to, that's the beauty in this.

I keep index cards on NCAA schools that can produce two....

sub 14.00 hurdlers
sub 10.30/9.5 100
sub21.00 200
sub47.00 400
over 25 feet long jump
I also look for 4x1.4x4 relayers

...I have over 70 schools. Started doing this in 1967, yep, constantly upgrading, especially in the SEC.

Yep, a geek/freak, but.....the real deal.

Avante
04-24-2017, 01:02 AM
Liar

Prove it or shut the fuck up, ok?

I don't lie, why would I?

Why you struggle with this like ya do is strange.

Dude, a football team will be one of 4 things.

home favorite
home dog
road favorite
road dog

Cowboys on the road are favored by 3.5 vs the Giants. As a ...RF...the boys are 4-12 in Sept, the Giants as a HD are 13-3. The boys are heading into a bye week, the week before a bye if favored....2-15. The Giants when getting less than 4, a studly 13-2.

Now what do we have there? Try.....Dallas with a 6-27ATS, the Giants 26-5ATS in these "spots". So what is the play?

Giants with a 53-11 advantage.

Your job as a serious player is finding the info ya need. And knowing how to use it.

DJR210
04-24-2017, 02:27 AM
:lol @ RaZon.. Sounds like your Power Ranger name

DMC
04-24-2017, 09:51 AM
Prove it or shut the fuck up, ok?

I don't lie, why would I?

Why you struggle with this like ya do is strange.

Dude, a football team will be one of 4 things.

home favorite
home dog
road favorite
road dog

Cowboys on the road are favored by 3.5 vs the Giants. As a ...RF...the boys are 4-12 in Sept, the Giants as a HD are 13-3. The boys are heading into a bye week, the week before a bye if favored....2-15. The Giants when getting less than 4, a studly 13-2.

Now what do we have there? Try.....Dallas with a 6-27ATS, the Giants 26-5ATS in these "spots". So what is the play?

Giants with a 53-11 advantage.

Your job as a serious player is finding the info ya need. And knowing how to use it.

liar

Avante
04-24-2017, 10:39 PM
:lol @ RaZon.. Sounds like your Power Ranger name

DJR210 ....hahahahha~~~~~~~~

Avante
04-24-2017, 10:44 PM
liar

Sorry little man but wrong yet again.

I'm just hard to believe because how in the hell could anyone know all this stuff? I undertand that.

Got into ATS wagering 30 years ago at a little bar. I 'd won the SU picking contest for the fifth/sixth year in a row. So some guy I didn't know very well....

guy...you ever play the point spread?
Avante...nope.

So we talked, I got his number and he became my go between. Yep, lost my ass at first. It took me three years to finally start figuring it out, yep, a science to it.

You look for "spots" where one team shines and the other sucks. Yep, homework.

Eagles at home the last three seasons....18-6
Saints on the road in that time....6-18.

Saints as a dog the last three seasons....suck. The Eagles as a HF, strong. Eagles laying 6.5, yep, ya call in 110 to win 100.

It starts there.

z0sa
05-01-2017, 11:38 PM
i can't see it

MASON

:lmao

SpursforSix
05-02-2017, 07:28 PM
Dude, out in my Fortress of Solitude I have this....

NFL Enclyclopedia
Track & Field News Magazine...from 1966 to today
TONS...of books on music, Islam, black.
TONS...of books on everything.

Been into pro football since that late 50's, same with track and music. Yep, a learn some things.

100% WRONG...again.

Find this on Google.

Dude, who was the only sprinter to ever beat Bob Hayes who he never got his revenge on? And why is that.

I could do that all night long.

Here ya go guy, fill in the lanes of this 110 hurdles race.

lane

1. Ended up on the Giants.
2. Ran a leg on a WR 4x1
3. Also ran a leg on a WR 4x1
4. Won an Oly 100m
5. I was a Jaguar in college
6. I was also a Jaguar in college
7. I played for the Bears
8. I played with the Steelers

Google that little man, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

I do get a kick out of the non believers and really can;t blame them, hard to believe anyone could just know all this stuff, it is weird.

Translation 1) I'm fucking old
Translation 2) pay attention to my lists and not my child raping

Avante
05-02-2017, 07:47 PM
Translation 1) I'm fucking old
Translation 2) pay attention to my lists and not my child raping

translation

Damn that Avante, now that's what a real EXPERT knows. How does he do that? Amazing.
Yep, I'm a fake and a liar.

SpursforSix
05-02-2017, 07:54 PM
Yep, I'm a fake and a liar.

No arguments from me.

Avante
05-02-2017, 09:55 PM
No arguments from me.

Dude, are you really at that level?

Wow~~~

Avante
05-03-2017, 07:54 PM
Not sure why but...

Really getting into those vocal groups of the 50's. Talk about some serious talent, there it is.

Imagine these guys on American Idol/America Has Talent etc etc....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p2k55F-uag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twQNeIBGntg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEwcMvcWKgk

DMC
05-05-2017, 07:58 PM
Don't try to find music that has no spoons. That would be impossible. Instead, try to realize that there is no spoon.