PDA

View Full Version : Pop needs to pull the Take THAT for Data card...

ElNono
04-20-2017, 10:50 PM
It works, tbh... before the gets out-rook'ed in back to back seasons, he should give it a try...

Kool Bob Love
04-20-2017, 10:53 PM
Cuck pop is gonna blame Trump for tonight's loss.

TheGreatYacht
04-20-2017, 10:53 PM
Only data he gives you in the playoffs is astronomy

Uriel
04-20-2017, 10:55 PM
What does "take that for data" even mean?

Play Boban
04-20-2017, 10:55 PM
Cuck pop is gonna blame Trump for tonight's loss.
:lol Probably true tbh.

dabom
04-20-2017, 11:06 PM

I'm still waiting.

ViceCity86
04-20-2017, 11:09 PM
AARP card

Arcadian
04-20-2017, 11:30 PM

Well, in the context that Fizdale used it, he was trying to say "look at the FT disparity and interpret the result with that in mind."

As we all know, this was a stupid thing to say, as most of the calls were correct in G2, and FT disparity doesn't necessarily indicate bad officiating.

noles1983
04-20-2017, 11:35 PM
0 points and 0 assists from starting pg, take that for data

HarlemHeat37
04-21-2017, 01:07 AM

:lol

Dancelot
04-21-2017, 01:26 AM
I actually had to go check the stats...holy shit that's terrible.

GSH
04-21-2017, 01:41 AM

But there were lots of intangibles, and he found ways to contribute without scoring. Or creating.

And I think he's playing injured.

ElNono
04-21-2017, 02:01 AM
But there were lots of intangibles, and he found ways to contribute without scoring. Or creating.

hey, that's my schtick

cutewizard
04-21-2017, 02:22 AM
Pop needs to trust his people more............

Bertans can play

Simmons can play

Murray can play

and even Kyle can play!

:bobo

GSH
04-21-2017, 02:51 AM
I re-watched most of the game. That play mid way through the second quarter, Pennis and Gasol both mugged the shit out of Kawhi, and there was no whistle. So they really got busy on him, and as Kawhi was going to the ground, Gasol put his hand on the back of Kawhi's head and shoved it toward the floor. Then Pennis swung and caught Kawhi with a forearm across the side of the face, and Kawhi stayed down a long time. The ref FINALLY called a foul, but if he had been doing his job, things wouldn't have gone that far. The hilarious part was that Pennis screamed about the whistle, Conley charged the ref screaming, and Gasol wagged his finger "no", like as if the ref wasn't allowed to call a foul on that play. And it was just short of being flagrant.

That turnover to start the second half? Kawhi made a break, and the pass was going to be to him. But Selden just mugged the shit out of him, and at the end grabbed Kawhi's right arm to keep him from getting it up to take the pass, and damned near shoved Kawhi out the end of the court. He KNEW he had fouled Kawhi, which is why he threw his arms back suddenly, like he hadn't actually touched him. (That action alone ought to be enough to tell a ref that he needs to blow the whistle.) No call... of course.

And then there's a play at the end of the third quarter. LMA goes to the floor after a loose ball, near the sideline. He has it in both hands, in bounds. Harrison falls BACKWARDS on top of him, and just pancakes the shit out of Aldridge. Then he swings his elbow backwards, without looking, and contacts the ball and knocks it out of bounds. He wasn't making a play on the ball - he couldn't make a play on the ball, because his back was to Aldridge when he fell on him. Two EASY foul calls on that play, and the ref called it ball out of bounds on the Spurs.

Those were all three calls that refs HAVE to make. They did finally blow a whistle on the first one, but not until there was nearly bloodshed. Fizzdale's $30K rant was an investment.

apalisoc_9
04-21-2017, 02:53 AM

Damn :lol

GSH
04-21-2017, 03:02 AM
Damn :lol

Do you guys not read? There were lots of intangibles, and he found ways to contribute without scoring. Or creating. Or... you know... defending. That's why it's so intangible. :lol

cutewizard
04-21-2017, 03:11 AM
I re-watched most of the game. That play mid way through the second quarter, Pennis and Gasol both mugged the shit out of Kawhi, and there was no whistle. So they really got busy on him, and as Kawhi was going to the ground, Gasol put his hand on the back of Kawhi's head and shoved it toward the floor. Then Pennis swung and caught Kawhi with a forearm across the side of the face, and Kawhi stayed down a long time. The ref FINALLY called a foul, but if he had been doing his job, things wouldn't have gone that far. The hilarious part was that Pennis screamed about the whistle, Conley charged the ref screaming, and Gasol wagged his finger "no", like as if the ref wasn't allowed to call a foul on that play. And it was just short of being flagrant.

That turnover to start the second half? Kawhi made a break, and the pass was going to be to him. But Selden just mugged the shit out of him, and at the end grabbed Kawhi's right arm to keep him from getting it up to take the pass, and damned near shoved Kawhi out the end of the court. He KNEW he had fouled Kawhi, which is why he threw his arms back suddenly, like he hadn't actually touched him. (That action alone ought to be enough to tell a ref that he needs to blow the whistle.) No call... of course.

And then there's a play at the end of the third quarter. LMA goes to the floor after a loose ball, near the sideline. He has it in both hands, in bounds. Harrison falls BACKWARDS on top of him, and just pancakes the shit out of Aldridge. Then he swings his elbow backwards, without looking, and contacts the ball and knocks it out of bounds. He wasn't making a play on the ball - he couldn't make a play on the ball, because his back was to Aldridge when he fell on him. Two EASY foul calls on that play, and the ref called it ball out of bounds on the Spurs.

Those were all three calls that refs HAVE to make. They did finally blow a whistle on the first one, but not until there was nearly bloodshed. Fizzdale's $30K rant was an investment.

-----------------------------------

Fuck the Grizzlies, hmmmp

spurraider21
04-21-2017, 03:14 AM
:lol

Snaq O'Meal
04-21-2017, 05:07 AM

You don't go from dominating those talentless thugs to laying an egg. I bet they were mugging the hell out of Parker. Poop definitely got rooked, and the team will continue to get shafted while Poop is scared shitless to mention anything about the officiating.

Horse
04-21-2017, 06:08 AM
Reminds me of so many series against the lakers after Phil started his bitching. Luckily Memphis is not the lakers.

UZER
04-21-2017, 06:55 AM
Do you guys not read? There were lots of intangibles, and he found ways to contribute without scoring. Or creating. Or... you know... defending. That's why it's so intangible. :lol

I even noticed the intangibles of the intangibles he provided while he was on the bench.

TampaDude
04-21-2017, 09:50 AM
Fuck the refs. Grizz are gonna get blown the fuck out in Game 4.

Darius Bieber
04-21-2017, 11:04 AM
Can't expect to be a contender when your starting PG has a total of 0 assists and 0 points, especially in a league FULL of elite PGs. Tony Parker is the worst starting PG in the playoffs. Period. By a long shot.

List:

Isaiah Thomas
Westbrook
John Wall
Dennis Schroeder
Mike Conley
Steph Curry
George Hill
Chris Paul
James Harden
Damian Lillard
Kyrie Irving
Jeff Teague
Malcolm Brogdon
Playoff Rondo (injured now)
Kyle Lowry

DMC
04-21-2017, 11:25 AM

Tim hasn't scored in the playoffs this year but he's still tied with Manu on points.