PDA

View Full Version : low standards

duncan2k5
04-22-2017, 10:13 PM
ppl will continue to defend kyle anderson and danny green even though they bring NOTHING to the table in crucial moments...every year it is the same story...letdown after letdown...danny doesnt deserve a starting role, and kyle doesnt deserve a roster spot, nevertheless playoff minutes...Popovich is a senile bastard for coaching the way he does...why was Lee in the game? smh

$pursDynasty
04-22-2017, 10:15 PM
Why was Manu?

DieHardSpursFan1537
04-22-2017, 10:17 PM
Green was, as usual, solid on the defensive end tonight but his shooting continues to be abysmal. He needs to get back in sync QUICKLY. Fat head is just there for his length on the defensive end

duncan2k5
04-22-2017, 10:19 PM
Why was Manu?

seriously!! but at least the senile f*ck had enough balls to bench him

duncan2k5
04-22-2017, 10:20 PM
Green was, as usual, solid on the defensive end tonight but his shooting continues to be abysmal. He needs to get back in sync QUICKLY. Fat head is just there for his length on the defensive end

he actually wasnt that good on defense...very subpar...he allowed a lot of straight up drives to the basket...that one defensive highlight doesnt make up for the rest of how bad he played on both ends

KDKSpurs24
04-22-2017, 10:48 PM
Solid on defense?? Nooo way.

timtonymanu
04-22-2017, 10:50 PM
Remember when Danny use to defend the opposing PGs and could shut them down. That doesn't happen anymore.

noles1983
04-22-2017, 10:50 PM
Manu is at least a has been, and I remember he is still on the team. I honestly forget fathead is on the team he is so fucking bad.

LaMarcus Bryant
04-22-2017, 10:52 PM
Remember when Danny use to defend the opposing PGs and could shut them down. That doesn't happen anymore.

He did great against Conley in game 1. He is prone to having abortion games on the road.

apalisoc_9
04-22-2017, 10:52 PM

It happend in Game 2 brah..C'mon. :lol

but its was disgusting to see Leonard handle Conley when he had to score almost every single point in the 4th and OT. :lol

timtonymanu
04-22-2017, 10:57 PM
Yeah Conley going Curry mode was pissing me off so I'm being critical of Danny. I can live with Danny missing 3s because he's always been streaky from there but he has to be consistent on defense.

TheGreatYacht
04-22-2017, 11:22 PM
Wow even in a godawful defensive night by Green, he still gets credit for "defending well" smh

If letting guys gets to the paint at will is "defending well" then Gary Neal needs to come back. He does that all game but at least he hits shots :lmao

r0drig0lac
04-23-2017, 08:26 AM
Wow even in a godawful defensive night by Green, he still gets credit for "defending well" smh

If letting guys gets to the paint at will is "defending well" then Gary Neal needs to come back. He does that all game but at least he hits shots :lmao

spurstalk ..