PDA

View Full Version : Steve Kerr out again

Biernutz
04-23-2017, 01:35 PM
Steve Kerr is out with an undeclosed illness but it is though to
be related to his back. Steve was reported to be in such pain
that he couldn't stand up. He will be out for the series with Portland and
he may not be back for the rest of the playoff. Mike Brown is running the team.

daslicer
04-23-2017, 01:47 PM
Mike Brown is an idiot but even with him coaching they are still the favorites. It does make things interesting that if a series gets close with the Warriors there's always a chance Brown could cost them the series with bad game planning and adjustments.

Spurtacular
04-23-2017, 01:49 PM
Mike Brown is an idiot.

Draymond got his second foul at the end of the second, and he told MB he was staying in. Klay was on the sideline like WTF. :lmao

Mikeanaro
04-23-2017, 01:57 PM
It makes no difference, Luke Wilson or Kermit or Big Bird could run that team to the finals, girlie basketball helped by refs.

james evans
04-23-2017, 01:58 PM
Draymond got his second foul at the end of the second, and he told MB he was staying in. Klay was on the sideline like WTF. :lmao
yeah I sae that. Must be fun playing in a democracy. But we've known for years that Kerr doesn't do shit but let the players play. At this point, he's a better coach than popovich because if Pop was coaching the warrors, Mcgee wouldn't get any minutes, and as soon as they got a lead, the whole starting lineup would sit for the rest of the quarter

Trainwreck2100
04-23-2017, 02:05 PM
knew they were going to beat the blazers without him and then he saw that griffin was out making their series another cakewalk. So he's just taking the easy series off.

baseline bum
04-23-2017, 02:14 PM
It makes no difference, Luke Wilson or Kermit or Big Bird could run that team to the finals, girlie basketball helped by refs.

Umm, they were a second tier playoff team when they had a traditional coach (Mark Jackson).

baseline bum
04-23-2017, 02:22 PM
As an NBA fan this really sucks to see a guy just getting started in a Hall of Fame level career having to deal with a back that could end his coaching career. I know no one likes to give coaches credit here, but he had the same roster Mark Jackson led to the 6 seed and he took them to 67 wins and a title. I like Kerr, he was an important part of the Spurs 2003 title, and I wish him success. This isn't like laughing at Kobe's achilles, Kerr was a guy I loved on the Spurs and will always be someone I hope to see succeed.

Trainwreck2100
04-23-2017, 02:30 PM
As an NBA fan this really sucks to see a guy just getting started in a Hall of Fame level career having to deal with a back that could end his coaching career. I know no one likes to give coaches credit here, but he had the same roster Mark Jackson led to the 6 seed and he took them to 67 wins and a title. I like Kerr, he was an important part of the Spurs 2003 title, and I wish him success. This isn't like laughing at Kobe's achilles, Kerr was a guy I loved on the Spurs and will always be someone I hope to see succeed.
Of everyone on that team he's the last one I'd want to get injured. But he's got his rings and his body is trying to tell him something.

hater
04-23-2017, 02:50 PM
Damn why cant the doctors fix his back tbh dude is a millionaire

Maybe hes growing wings like that chick in Black Swan??

ElNono
04-23-2017, 02:53 PM
Damn why cant the doctors fix his back tbh dude is a millionaire

Maybe hes growing wings like that chick in Black Swan??

He said in an interview that getting surgery was a bad, bad mistake... that they gave him a great prognosis and turned out to be bullshit...

hater
04-23-2017, 02:55 PM
He said in an interview that getting surgery was a bad, bad mistake... that they gave him a great prognosis and turned out to be bullshit...

Damn thats fucked up

Darius Bieber
04-23-2017, 03:14 PM
Doesn't matter. They're a real contender so they know how to beat up on lower seeds.

apalisoc_9
04-23-2017, 03:14 PM
Why do I hear so many failed surgeries in the US? If you're a millionaire, just go to Europe...I heard the GULF countries in Middle East hire the best Doctors.

Nool reason to have surgery in the USA.

Mikeanaro
04-23-2017, 03:46 PM
Umm, they were a second tier playoff team when they had a traditional coach (Mark Jackson).
The players took the team to the next level shooting crazy ass shots, thats not on Kerr or that scrub Walton who is doing miracles with the Lakers, what was Kerrīs strategy during 2015 Finals? it was a nonsense brickfest, highschool team fiasco there was no strategy at all. Embarrassing.

Mikeanaro
04-23-2017, 03:47 PM
Why do I hear so many failed surgeries in the US? If you're a millionaire, just go to Europe...I heard the GULF countries in Middle East hire the best Doctors.

Europe yes, the middle east has some crappy places in Dubai where they dont have the best hygiene in their facilities.

DMC
04-23-2017, 03:55 PM
2nd foul by the half isn't any reason to come out.

DMC
04-23-2017, 04:02 PM

How many people do you know who've had back surgery? Wealthier people opt for it to avoid dealing with back pain, but the working class folks just use home remedies or prescriptions. I don't know anyone who ever had unsuccessful back surgery, so how you're "hearing" about it is a mystery.

Mikeanaro
04-23-2017, 04:08 PM
How many people do you know who've had back surgery? Wealthier people opt for it to avoid dealing with back pain, but the working class folks just use home remedies or prescriptions. I don't know anyone who ever had unsuccessful back surgery, so how you're "hearing" about it is a mystery.
When you have back problems you need to go to the knife ass soon as possible, if you take too much time you can damage the nerves and end up with numb toes and other things for life.
My uncle lost time waiting for some surgeon, like 2 months and even horse sedatives could not ease his pain, now he uses a special boot on one foot to walk.
My sister did it quick and doesnt have too much complains.
Maybe Kerr fooled around too much, or had bad surgeons.

gambit1990
04-23-2017, 04:23 PM
related to spinal fluid leaking iirc. no simple fix.

he could miss more than just this series.

tholdren
04-23-2017, 04:27 PM

wtf

baseline bum
04-23-2017, 04:32 PM
wtf

They were the 6 seed and got bounced in the first round the year before Kerr took over.

DMC
04-23-2017, 07:00 PM
They were the 6 seed and got bounced in the first round the year before Kerr took over.

and the 2nd round the year prior to that.

spursistan
04-23-2017, 07:11 PM

Holy shit..Wish him well, Kerr is a true class act.

Hoops Czar
04-23-2017, 08:21 PM
The Warriors could replace Kerr with a washing machine and this current roster would still be heavy favorites to win the championship.

gambit1990
04-23-2017, 08:51 PM

Holy shit..Wish him well, Kerr is a true class act.
damn. i wish him well too.

was just saying this a few hours ago...

he could miss more than just this series.

gospursgojas
04-23-2017, 10:14 PM
Why does everyone love Steve Kerr so much?

He takes after the hated Phil Jackson more than Pop, he sat at the end of the bench for the championships with the Spurs (ill give him credit for game 6 of 03 WCF but that's it), and he was gifted the best roster in NBA to become a "great head coach"? I mean Luke Walton won 40 out of 45 games with them.