PDA

View Full Version : Bill Nye Saves the World -- super cringy video

DarrinS
04-25-2017, 03:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

spurraider21
04-25-2017, 03:36 PM
its frustrating that bill nye has become some sort of spokesperson for science. dude is famous for a childrens tv show

and what the fuck does that song have to do with anything

and why did you search for this? or was it :cry trending :cry

DarrinS
04-25-2017, 04:01 PM
and why did you search for this? or was it :cry trending :cry

Nope, but per usual, Colbert, Seth Meyers, and John Oliver are trending. :lol

spurraider21
04-25-2017, 05:02 PM
Nope, but per usual, Colbert, Seth Meyers, and John Oliver are trending. :lolwhat should be trending instead, based on your statistical analysis?

baseline bum
04-25-2017, 05:11 PM

Maybe you keep getting recommended these kind of videos because you keep watching them so that you can post here. I get all kinds of weird right wing shit in my recommendations when watching videos people post here.

Chucho
04-25-2017, 05:17 PM
LOL. Bill Nye is to science what Bruce Jenner is to Women's Rights, just with a flappier vagina-type-skin-graft-that-isn't-a-vagina-and-doesn't-make-you-a-woman-because-science-says-so-and-also-says-it's-a-mental-issue.

:lmao Selective science

:lol LOLiberal defenders

:rollinPBS lifers trying to be relevant.

Clipper Nation
04-25-2017, 06:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KJ3de9T.jpg

Chris
04-25-2017, 06:21 PM
I'll just leave this here.

V8I1oEdRSgc

monosylab1k
04-25-2017, 06:38 PM

:cry it's just not fair :cry

spurraider21
04-25-2017, 06:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KJ3de9T.jpgnot sure if those are actual quotes (will assume they aren't, at least the first one), but either way, seems like the typical, continued confusion/conflation of sex and gender

i still dont get why bill nye has become this big spokesperson.

Chris
04-25-2017, 06:55 PM
Bill Nye the mechanical engineering guy is a phony. Cancel your Netflix accounts because they sold out. Reup in the Fall for Stranger Things Season 2 then cancel after binging. :tu

Chris
04-25-2017, 06:56 PM
Everything wrong with this video:

1. Nye ironically genders his audience with "guys" in the first sentence.
2. No one knows this girl from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.
3. Humans are now apparently referred to as "bipeds" which is ableist against war vets with 1 leg.
4. "World of ours" implies the earth belongs to humans, which is western chauvinism and not environmentally friendly.
5. If she has a vagina, she does not have the option of "hard"...she's stuck with "moist."
6. Her vagina does not have a voice; that's gross. If it makes a sound it is actually air escaping and is rude.
7. When she sings about her vagina she holds her stomach not her vagina. Anatomy error.
8. "Metaphorical voice" is 6 syllables and she crams it into a 3 syllable section of the music.
9. The woman is so out of shape she can't do a proper front kick her and looks like an elephant trying to walk up steps.
10. "Butt stuff" is not highly related to evolution. Any mammal that does "butt stuff" routinely will actually be selected out. It's evolution in the same sense that extinction is evolution.
11. Sex "stew" assuming it refers to bisexual orgies actually are taboo in most societies. Anthropology error.
12. This is Gerard Depardieu: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/G%C3%A9rard_Depardieu_Cannes_2015_3.jpg/200px-G%C3%A9rard_Depardieu_Cannes_2015_3.jpg
13. Singer declares that she will have sex with anything. And is proud of this.
14. No one is boxing in her box.
15. She recommends jerking off strangers.
16. After 1:30 minutes of singing she is out of breath. This is pathetic.
17. Sexuality is not a spectrum. See evolution of mammalian sex. The book Red Queen gives a good description (by Matt or Mark Ridley...I forgot).
18. 1:38 Bill Nye grooving is sexually repulsive.
19. No one uses a Fleshlight outdoors. It is used inside, with appropriate shame.
20. Bill Nye grooving again.
21. 2:03 Watch her try to kick. It's like watching someone on their first day of training.
22. 2:10 - Ironically tells normal people who are going about their business to get off THEIR soapbox while lecturing Americans from a position of ignorance.
23. Bagels with lox are disgusting...and so maybe her box is better than that.
24. 2:20 The face of Satan appears.
25. Ignorant non-scientist calls this "exactly the right message."

Thank you for re-electing President Trump.

:lmao

AaronY
04-25-2017, 09:47 PM
Uh oh, chris cancelled his netflix..100 million subscribers minus one now. Netflix is surely quaking in its boots

monosylab1k
04-25-2017, 09:52 PM
Uh oh, chris cancelled his netflix..100 million subscribers minus one now. Netflix is surely quaking in its boots

:cry those conservative boycotts are so fuckin damaging :cry

monosylab1k
04-25-2017, 09:56 PM
Bill Nye the mechanical engineering guy is a phony. Cancel your Netflix accounts because they sold out. Reup in the Fall for Stranger Things Season 2 then cancel after binging. :tu

:lmao the entire Stranger Things cast went on stage and shit all over conservatives.

you should boycott them too :cry it'll make a difference :cry

Adam Lambert
04-25-2017, 10:01 PM
every darrin thread is super cringy

Chris
04-25-2017, 10:03 PM
:lmao the entire Stranger Things cast went on stage and shit all over conservatives.

you should boycott them too :cry it'll make a difference :cry

Fake news - it was the Sheriff spouting his "punch em in the face" antifa propaganda... :lol "entire" :lol

lol boycotting human beings that aren't directly selling me anything

lol Libtards

monosylab1k
04-25-2017, 10:10 PM
Fake news - it was the Sheriff spouting his "punch em in the face" antifa propaganda... :lol "entire" :lol

lol boycotting human beings that aren't directly selling me anything

lol Libtards

:lmao

":cry there's rules to our stupid pointless conservative boycotts that do nothing :cry now get it right or pay the price!"

TSA
04-25-2017, 10:22 PM
At least Mr Wizard went out with class.

Mitch
04-25-2017, 10:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KJ3de9T.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/duWkntD.jpg

DarrinS
04-25-2017, 10:45 PM
Another cringy video -- those damn white people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx_VoH0C8G4

spurraider21
04-25-2017, 10:50 PM
cultural appropriation is a retarded concept. but OP why do you keep watching bill nye videos and finding them newsworthy?

Spurminator
04-25-2017, 11:08 PM
I hear Beakman is totally into #BlackLivesMatter these days.

Pelicans78
04-25-2017, 11:09 PM
cultural appropriation is a retarded concept. but OP why do you keep watching bill nye videos and finding them newsworthy?

Shows how neocons like Darrin have fallen on hard times.

spurraider21
04-25-2017, 11:27 PM
Shows how neocons like Darrin have fallen on hard times.man, all that winning really got to them :depressed

Blake
04-26-2017, 11:57 AM

Really stranger things is the only reason you have Netflix

Chris
04-26-2017, 04:37 PM
Really stranger things is the only reason you have Netflix

I originally got it to watch TWD but after that I watched everything that was worth watching. Lost, Breaking Bad etc..Highly recommend The Last Kingdom if you like historical warfare. Canceled membership after "Dear White People"

Quadzilla99
04-27-2017, 09:27 AM
I originally got it to watch TWD but after that I watched everything that was worth watching. Lost, Breaking Bad etc..Highly recommend The Last Kingdom if you like historical warfare. Canceled membership after "Dear White People"
Do you feel like your boycott is making a difference?

Spurtacular
05-31-2021, 04:19 PM

And four years later, Chumpettes still triggered by this. :tu

ElNono
05-31-2021, 04:52 PM
And four years later, the Netflix boycott is an abject failure :tu

ChumpDumper
05-31-2021, 05:29 PM
:lol thinking anyone cares about your streaming subscriptions

baseline bum
05-31-2021, 05:34 PM
Karrin so much more offended by Bill Nye than by Trump's brownshirts storming the capitol to try to reverse the election.

Spurtacular
05-31-2021, 06:37 PM
Karrin so much more offended by Bill Nye than by Trump's brownshirts storming the capitol to try to reverse the election.

Oh, the humanity!