PDA

View Full Version : Papa Parker and baby Mills is a great Symbiotic relationship

hater
04-25-2017, 10:29 PM
Head of Da Snake took little Mills under his wing and force feeding him

What a great duo

We need more of this this series and playoffs

Mills gets his confidence from MVParker wow

:wow

hater
04-25-2017, 10:31 PM
This series is going 7 games btw

Keepin' it real
04-25-2017, 10:32 PM
Head of Da Snake took little Mills under his wing and force feeding him

What a great duo

We need more of this this series and playoffs

Mills gets his confidence from MVParker wow

:wow

WTF??? All of spurstalk crusifying Pop for playing them together in game 4.

This place ... :wakeup

hater
04-25-2017, 10:36 PM
WTF??? All of spurstalk crusifying Pop for playing them together in game 4.

This place ... :wakeup

Goes to show Spurstalk is a cesspool of mental rejects :lol

Pop is a God next to Billy Donovan

Retard ran out of timeouts with 7 minutes left in the game :lmao

When spurs fans whine about Pop they need to take a good look at Billy Donovan :lmao

TheGreatYacht
04-25-2017, 10:44 PM
Mills made up for getting torched by Conley and letting them back in the game

Robz4000
04-25-2017, 10:51 PM

Yep, but if he's making shots his offense is essential. Conley has been nuking everyone who guards him regardless anyway.

spurraider21
04-25-2017, 10:52 PM
Yep, but if he's making shots his offense is essential. Conley has been nuking everyone who guards him regardless anyway.they never even considered another option when patty was on him though. it was open season in the 3rd

hater
04-25-2017, 10:53 PM
Yep, but if he's making shots his offense is essential. Conley has been nuking everyone who guards him regardless anyway.

We know damn well Patty wont shoot lime this on
The road

Robz4000
04-25-2017, 10:55 PM
The road

Prolly not, but when he does shoot like this you gotta play him regardless of his defensive issues.

04-25-2017, 10:56 PM
Porker knows where to go when he needs to pad his assists tbh

Robz4000
04-25-2017, 10:56 PM
they never even considered another option when patty was on him though. it was open season in the 3rd

I'd rather ser him on Harrison/Selden as well; if the Spurs had lost this game Pop would be getting shit from it and rightfully so.

FkLA
04-25-2017, 10:58 PM
Paddy guarding Conley is on Pop though. I was yelling at my TV as soon as I saw that match-up. Absolutelty have to have either Green or Kawhi out there to guard Conley at all times.

DarrinS
04-25-2017, 10:59 PM

Neither Porker or Mills can guard Conley, you faggot.

DarrinS
04-25-2017, 11:00 PM
Imagine what our defense would be like if our PG could actually guard opposing PG.

TheGreatYacht
04-25-2017, 11:03 PM
Neither Porker or Mills can guard Conley, you faggot.
Parker had done an excellent job guarding him, but that's besides the point :lol why are you bringing Parker in this? He's living rent-free in that bald wrinkled head of yours

$pursDynasty
04-25-2017, 11:18 PM
Tony 'the spoonfeeder' Parker, got the ball to Patty just where he likes it.

Ice009
04-26-2017, 07:55 AM
Goes to show Spurstalk is a cesspool of mental rejects :lol

Pop is a God next to Billy Donovan

Retard ran out of timeouts with 7 minutes left in the game :lmao

When spurs fans whine about Pop they need to take a good look at Billy Donovan :lmao

Do you realize what you're saying? The same Billy Donovan that out coached Pop in last season's playoffs, yet you say not to wine about Pop?

The road

Yep. Patty is usually horrid shooting the ball on the road. I hope to goodness I am wrong, though.

hater
04-26-2017, 08:27 AM
Do you realize what you're saying? The same Billy Donovan that out coached Pop in last season's playoffs, yet you say not to wine about Pop?

Yep. Patty is usually horrid shooting the ball on the road. I hope to goodness I am wrong, though.

Me too tbh

We lost last year because Roberson took Kawhis cookie and Waiters went medieval on Manu and Patti

If you had watched last nights Rockets Thunder you would not disqgree. Retard ran out of timeouts hakfway through the 4th quarter of an elimination game :lol

LaMarcus Bryant
04-26-2017, 08:53 AM
Paddy guarding Conley is on Pop though. I was yelling at my TV as soon as I saw that match-up. Absolutelty have to have either Green or Kawhi out there to guard Conley at all times.

:tu