PDA

View Full Version : Spurs are just a 2 man team. Kawhi and Parker. Trade everyone else this summer

hater
04-27-2017, 09:55 PM
Tired of this shit. Its like we stuck in 2nd gear

Nobody besides Parker and Kawhi is worth a shit

Evita back to suckjng dick

Blow this team ip tbh

dabom
04-27-2017, 09:56 PM
Porker cant even get past the first round without being injured. :lmao

hater
04-27-2017, 09:57 PM
Porker cant even get past the first round without being injured. :lmao

At least he scores b kets

Noone else can do shit

Bunch of d league scrub

Manure shud b playing in the senior citizen league back in Guatemala where they play for a bag of oranges

BD24
04-27-2017, 10:19 PM
Need to give Bertans and Murray more tick. Put Dedmon out there as well, clearly the guys out there cant do shit.

$pursDynasty
05-16-2017, 10:49 PM
To all those that ragged on MVParker all year, kiss my ass; he is obviously one of the few Spurs that have a set of balls, along with the Kingslayer and the Juice. The rest of this team?? I will give Davis and Dijon a pass, and Verde's D is valuable but the rest...smdh. As piss poor as this team has played without Kawhi and Tony, all are tradeable except Simmons.

dabom
05-16-2017, 10:51 PM
To all those that ragged on MVParker all year, kiss my ass; he is obviously one of the few Spurs that have a set of balls, along with the Kingslayer and the Juice. The rest of this team?? I will give Davis and Dijon a pass, and Verde's D is valuable but the rest...smdh. As piss poor as this team has played without Kawhi and Tony, all are tradeable except Simmons.

Porker can't make it through the playoffs without being an injured vagina. He is not the answer. Wtf? :lol

BackHome
05-16-2017, 10:52 PM
Murray ain't ready and he won't be ready next season

$pursDynasty
05-16-2017, 10:59 PM
I don't care if we Robert Horry Tony and rest him until the playoffs, he is an alpha killer and besides Kiwi, he is the only one we have on the roster once Manu retires.

Duncanforthree
05-16-2017, 11:09 PM
Manu ain't going out like this. He'll be back at a slight discount.

ElNono
05-16-2017, 11:30 PM
Manu ain't going out like this. He'll be back at a slight discount.

Either that, or he's flopping into Durant's knees in game 3, tbh....

dabom
05-16-2017, 11:32 PM
kiddogpraying.gif

GSH
05-16-2017, 11:39 PM
Kawhi and... wait... who?

http://goodtoknow.media.ipcdigital.co.uk/111/00001111e/0289/Colin.gif

100%duncan
05-16-2017, 11:40 PM
Either that, or he's flopping into Durant's knees in game 3, tbh....

:lol

TheGreatYacht
05-16-2017, 11:42 PM
Agreed. OP called this tbh

tmtcsc
05-16-2017, 11:44 PM

Blow this team ip tbh

Parker? You lost all credibility right there.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-17-2017, 06:51 AM

Blow this team ip tbh

come on man we don't even know when Parker is going to come back to play due to his very difficult injury - let's wait a little longer before hitting the delete button - a vet like you should know better :)

SpurOutofTownFan
05-17-2017, 06:53 AM
At least he scores b kets

Noone else can do shit

Bunch of d league scrub

Manure shud b playing in the senior citizen league back in Guatemala where they play for a bag of oranges

I really don't understand you hate for Manu where he... well... played better and longer than Parker this postseason. I mean facts and facts...

hater
05-17-2017, 06:55 AM
come on man we don't even know when Parker is going to come back to play due to his very difficult injury - let's wait a little longer before hitting the delete button - a vet like you should know better :)

Blowing up this team and Parker not cominv back are not mutually exclusive

We need to blow this piece of shit gimmick team regardless

I predicted in December we were a 2nd round exit team even with Parker and Kawhi. We got lucky we faced the choking Rocketas. Any other team would have killed us without Parker.

And yes Simmons is proving he is worth keeping. No one else thou

hater
05-17-2017, 06:57 AM
I really don't understand you hate for Manu where he... well... played better and longer than Parker this postseason. I mean facts and facts...

He tries but he is not even an NBA backup level player anymore at his age

He sucks. He was one of the worst players in the playoffs until we faced the choking Rockets and now hes back to sucking dick

SupremeGuy
05-17-2017, 08:05 AM
lol parker

$pursDynasty
05-17-2017, 08:18 AM
If the playoffs end for the Spurs with this series against the Warriors (not so sure about that yet) to me there is NO DOUBT who the best Spurs were in these playoffs. IMHO in games they participated in the KingSlayer has had only one mediocre game and 0 bad ones. Tony only had one bad game and maybe one mediocre one, the rest of the Spurs were not so lucky. So when the games counted, who stood up to be counted on in these playoffs? Kawhi, Tony with an honorable mention for the Juice, the rest of the team has only shown up 50% of the time AT BEST. Rag on Parker all you like but in these playoffs the only one that showed up more is Kawhi and the rest sorely disappointed (except possibly Simmons).

hater
05-17-2017, 08:24 AM
Agree with above post

Honrable mention to Ginobili

He showed up eventhou he is not an NBa caliber player anymore. Love him. He does need to retire. But good last playoffs of his career.

Thank you Manu. Good ye

Everyone bsides Parker, Kawhi and Simmons needs to be let go in the summer

hater
05-17-2017, 08:25 AM
Ok maybe keep Bertans and the rookie Murray eventhough he got his shit pushed in he still a rookie after all

Everyone else get the fuck out

kaji157
05-17-2017, 08:26 AM
Desperate Parker fan attempt.
Remind me, why an injured 34 y/o player, that was the most rested player on the team and couldn't handle 8 playoff games is untradeable when we are not even sure when and how he will come back at 35 or 36?

hater
05-17-2017, 09:05 AM
No need to remind anything

Parkers 2017 playoffs performance speaks for itself

Him and Kawhi carried the spurs vs Grizz and thanks to them we won crucial game 2 vs rockets.

The rest of the team sucked a cock

$pursDynasty
05-17-2017, 09:05 AM
Desperate Parker fan attempt.
Remind me, why an injured 34 y/o player, that was the most rested player on the team and couldn't handle 8 playoff games is untradeable when we are not even sure when and how he will come back at 35 or 36?
Would you rather have a warrior that gets hurt as he ages or a player that has no sack even when 100% healthy? See I prefer the guy that when he can go...will, to the player that can't go...period. I am a Parker fan but if he played as badly as the Microwave or worse yet LMA in these playoffs I wouldn't be out here saying this. At best all I could say was at least hid did something back in the day, but truthfully I wouldn't even say that. I would lay low and lurk until Tony showed signs of life again tbh. I would rather have a sometimes injured TP over a Harden or LMA any day of the week.

Brazil
05-17-2017, 09:45 AM
add Manu for a last year, Murray, Dedmon and Simmons and you good.. the rest can go elsewhere

TheGreatYacht
05-17-2017, 10:13 AM
Not a fan of Deadman at all. Hope he leaves. I don't want my starting Center to average 5pts, 6reb and less than a block a game. Fuck what the advanced stats say, those same numbers love Gasol as a defender as well.

EIC
05-17-2017, 11:39 AM
Kawhi and Simmons. Only two that GAF. Erybody wise is expendable. Gasol and LMA need to be gone now.

$pursDynasty
05-17-2017, 12:12 PM
add Manu for a last year, Murray, Dedmon and Simmons and you good.. the rest can go elsewhere
Brazil no doubt, way to early to throw in the towel on Dijon or Dewayne and I like the Juice's potential but the rest can go pound sand after KingSlayer and MVParker, and Manu if he wants to come back for less salary. Though not worth what we are paying him I don't have a problem with LMA IF he was only making like 10-12 million a year and was the 4th scoring option, he does some things on defense but just isn't even a real #2 guy but if he is your #3 or #4 that isn't that bad. But you can't pay that #4 guy the max.

hater
05-17-2017, 01:11 PM
add Manu for a last year

Add him to what? The museum of mummificated bodies?

$pursDynasty
05-17-2017, 01:19 PM
for the vet minimum, who cares? but otherwise it might be time to say goodbye.

DaBears
05-17-2017, 01:31 PM
Last nights game doesn't show me a 2-man team.. Showed me a 1-man team... And he is the MAN and is the next Lebron.. I think you can put him on any TEAM and they can make the playoffs.... The Fake#12 doesn't have Enough hunger & fight to be the number #2 on this team.. He really needs to show he wants it, and I haven't seen it.

TheGreatYacht
05-17-2017, 01:35 PM
Add him to what? The museum of mummificated bodies?
:lmao....

ElNono
05-17-2017, 01:49 PM
Fucking mummy is the reason we're in the WCF, tbh... after blocking Frauden and sucking up his soul all in one play...

Really tells you what our #2 is made of, tbh...

spursmvp
05-17-2017, 01:52 PM
I think you forgot the Juice.

$pursDynasty
05-17-2017, 02:39 PM
The point is the Spurs have 2 alpha killers on the team (the just nearing his prime KingSlayer and the sometimes injured declining MVParker), one that used to be a killer but is aging out (Manu) and three young pups who may one day become killers and have potential (Davis, Dijon and the Juice) a decent enough for the right price role player (Dewayne). The rest of the team is replaceable and should be replaced if possible.

SAGirl
05-17-2017, 02:59 PM
The point is the Spurs have 2 alpha killers on the team (the just nearing his prime KingSlayer and the sometimes injured declining MVParker), one that used to be a killer but is aging out (Manu) and three young pups who may one day become killers and have potential (Davis, Dijon and the Juice) a decent enough for the right price role player (Dewayne). The rest of the team is replaceable and should be replaced if possible.
You just can't replace everyone at the same time, it's not possible in the NBA or you will end up with worse off players bc you will have to bargain bin shop a big deal and you don't need everyone in your team to be a killer. And there are seldom killers in bargain bins... once in a blue moon maybe and Spurs got their blue moon with Simms maybe.

There are spots for roleplayers in any team the problem is who you name killers in this team are really not right now.
Only Kawhi is.
Tony is injured and killer though he was might be done.
manu is nearly done. was a serial "killer" in his day. To ask him to be that right now is too much. He may show up once every 3 or 4 games.
Davis and Dijon don't belong there. They just don't. They are "potential" guys... in cheap contracts and young, worth keeping, but they are not killers in this team.
Juice may be... but it's a very small sample size we have. He hasn't been killing in the NBA on the regular. For "potential" for him to repeat that regularly he could be worth keeping, specially bc this team is currently lacking in their prime Killers outside Kiwi.
Dewayne is hardly a rotation player at this point in the playoffs. He's a mixed bag of mistakes. He plays with energy and competes but he's no better than Dijon and Davis, and Anderson or any prospect and he's 28. I don't know how much more he can improve... but I would like him back. I would focus him on just limiting mistakes. Same thing Pop did with Simmons initially ... b4 going any further with their games try to limit mistakes etc... then see where that gets you. Worth finding out where it gets him on a cheap deal... we don't know if he's going to come back cheap.

DaBears
05-17-2017, 03:10 PM
You just can't replace everyone at the same time, it's not possible in the NBA or you will end up with worse off players bc you will have to bargain bin shop a big deal and you don't need everyone in your team to be a killer. And there are seldom killers in bargain bins... once in a blue moon maybe and Spurs got their blue moon with Simms maybe.

There are spots for roleplayers in any team the problem is who you name killers in this team are really not right now.
Only Kawhi is.
Tony is injured and killer though he was might be done.
manu is nearly done. was a serial "killer" in his day. To ask him to be that right now is too much. He may show up once every 3 or 4 games.
Davis and Dijon don't belong there. They just don't. They are "potential" guys... in cheap contracts and young, worth keeping, but they are not killers in this team.
Juice may be... but it's a very small sample size we have. He hasn't been killing in the NBA on the regular. For "potential" for him to repeat that regularly he could be worth keeping, specially bc this team is currently lacking in their prime Killers outside Kiwi.
Dewayne is hardly a rotation player at this point in the playoffs. He's a mixed bag of mistakes. He plays with energy and competes but he's no better than Dijon and Davis, and Anderson or any prospect and he's 28. I don't know how much more he can improve... but I would like him back. I would focus him on just limiting mistakes. Same thing Pop did with Simmons initially ... b4 going any further with their games try to limit mistakes etc... then see where that gets you. Worth finding out where it gets him on a cheap deal... we don't know if he's going to come back cheap.

I don't know whom at the moment or in the offseason will be available, but 1 of the biggest flaws I see with this team is a utter lack of creators on this team. Someone that can create his own shot off the dribble I see only Patty Mill, JSIMMS, Khawi as the only ones. Everyone else needs to be setup.

SAGirl
05-17-2017, 03:24 PM
I don't know whom at the moment or in the offseason will be available, but 1 of the biggest flaws I see with this team is a utter lack of creators on this team. Someone that can create his own shot off the dribble I see only Patty Mill, JSIMMS, Khawi as the only ones. Everyone else needs to be setup.
Patty Mills can't in reality create for himself or others. He can come off a screen gunning and that hasn't gone well for him in the playoffs. He can make an open shot if someone else sets him up.
though Dabom makes a lot of noise about Patty he was terrible in the last playoffs too, specially against OKC. I don't deem him a playoff killer until proven otherwise.

Jsimms like I said it might be just him getting hot at the right time or the real deal we don't know really. Too small a sample size but so far so good.
Kawhi is the real only one.

You ride Jsimms for as far as he will take you with Kiwi if he comes back and see what the others can give you. Spurs paid a lot for their frontcourt. That is how they decided to build up their team.

I think Murray has talent but it's probably a year or two away, he's too terrible a shooter/inefficient scorer at this point. He has the right mindset but he also had that in college and the same inefficiencies and lack of shooting and that is whey he went 29 and not in the lottery. Anyways, Bertans needs shots created for him at this point whether by the system or being set up. He plays off the ball better than with it so I don't consider him a ballhandler/creator.

Anderson has potential to me still. He's just 23 really maybe he needs to get traded but he's not a scorer, he's a passer and until Pop utilizes him properly he's going to get wasted here. Spurs need to continue to develop their young players and add to their crop.

I wanted them to add someone more proven in FA but it seems impossible if they also want to stand pat with this group. It looks like even keeping the guys they have all together is uphill. some are due significant raises.

hater
05-17-2017, 03:27 PM
Blow it up!!!

Brazil
05-17-2017, 04:20 PM

:tu

SpurOutofTownFan
05-17-2017, 08:16 PM
Agree with above post

Honrable mention to Ginobili

He showed up eventhou he is not an NBa caliber player anymore. Love him. He does need to retire. But good last playoffs of his career.

Thank you Manu. Good ye

Everyone bsides Parker, Kawhi and Simmons needs to be let go in the summer

he definitely IS an NBA caliber player - he's just almost 40 years old - not sure what else you'd want from him

we can rewrite what an NBA caliber player is then - by those standards Parker hasn't been one in a while - at least a couple years now, but I digress.

Get real hater...

SpurOutofTownFan
05-17-2017, 08:19 PM
Blow it up!!!

that's not how a professional basketball organization runs a professional basketball organization, let alone one that has won multiple championships and has broken all records in the past 15-20 years.

unfortunately or fortunately (we dont know yet) most of this team will be back next season as is

duncan2k5
05-17-2017, 09:40 PM
Parker? LMFAO!!!

$pursDynasty
05-17-2017, 09:59 PM
Parker? LMFAO!!!
somebody wasn't watching the playoffs

GSH
05-17-2017, 10:27 PM
Ok maybe keep Bertans and the rookie Murray eventhough he got his shit pushed in he still a rookie after all

Everyone else get the fuck out

I gave you some shit about "just two players". But once you got down to this part, I start agreeing with a lot of what you're saying. I'm telling you, though, I don't think it's any better than 50-50 that we see Tony on the court again. He's 35 (today), and has a shitload more mileage than just about any other 35 year old you can think of.bbIf they had taken a year to rebuild, you wouldn't be talking about blowing it up now. They could be spending Pau's $16M on a legit center, and they could have a solid draft pick to upgrade the gene pool.

You blow a team up to get better in the future. They would have to fire-sale LMA and Pau, and they would have to find a way to do it without giving up picks - otherwise you sort of defeat the purpose. I agree that Tony played really well in the playoffs. But if that injury was as bad as it looked, they would be better off if he retired and they could stretch his remaining salary.

The other big regret I have from last offseason - if they had gone into rebuild mode, they could have afforded to give Bourousis enough to make the move here. I'm about 90% sure they could have convinced him, because he talked about wanting to come to the NBA last year, and the Spurs were one of the teams he mentioned. He had chemistry with Bertans, and I think he would be damn good by this next season. That ship has sailed. But the Spurs are probably going to have to count on getting some help from overseas now.

DarrinS
05-17-2017, 10:31 PM
It's time to move on from TP

And Manu should retire

DMC
05-17-2017, 10:48 PM
I don't mind TP in a lesser role. We cannot have 2 mediocre point guards though. We need a stud, and we need some run through the jungle, bone in nose, plate lip brothas in the paint. Not this pale ass zombie named Gasol and LaMarginal Allbitch.

noles1983
05-17-2017, 11:03 PM
They will roll out the same shitty team and expect different results, tbh.

duncan2k5
05-22-2017, 06:59 PM
somebody wasn't watching the playoffs

dude...TP has BEEN done...he had a COUPLE decent games and his fuse blew...u want to bring him back for ANOTHER year?? GTFOH