PDA

View Full Version : Fizdale giving credit to Kawhi

SAGirl
04-28-2017, 05:09 AM
He didn't quite give him Pop's endorsement as the best player in the NBA ... but he was very emphatic in admiration for him. he gives a lot of credit to MVParker too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kO6QJaCwA0

cariocaz
04-28-2017, 06:30 AM
He didn't quite give him Pop's endorsement as the best player in the NBA ... but he was very emphatic in admiration for him. he gives a lot of credit to MVParker too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kO6QJaCwA0
Thanks for posting this!

james evans
04-28-2017, 06:32 AM
that dude is the most crying coach I've ever seen. He cries all fucking game. Now having said that, I really feel bad for memphis. First of all, they're a classy team. I do not like OKC, Houston, or GS(who used to be classy pre-Kerr for some reason). So whenever we lose to them, it doesn't hurt as much. Then you got to add in that they're really supposed to be in teh eastern conference. Imagine Memphis in the east. It wouldn't be so much of a cake walk to the finals for Lebron every year. I guess when Lebron retires the league will move them to the eastern conference

theman21
04-28-2017, 08:31 AM
Such a BS response honestly, he talks about Kawhi working both ends of the floor better than anyone and uses that as a negative as to say 4 others in his mind have offensive games that compete with the totality of what Kawhi brings to the game....even after mentioning Kawhi's competitive edge. Basically in denial...and he's not the only one who talks like that.

I found it funny that in game 1 when Kawhi got "the star treatment" that the other stars that people elude to in the same sentence as Kawhi for MVP..Fizdale was in shock like there's no way they can win if it continues (games like that are the norm for guys like Harden, James and Westbrook)....yet when the refs give him a normal respect from the foul line he's just great player, just like Conley....pfft, sure just keep telling yourself that buddy.

Look if all you're looking at is the offensive end Kawhi is just your avg all star ....but it's his competitive drive and defense that puts him at a level higher....and just like Kobe or Jordan, you could've given them the MVP trophy every year, but people like to go with the flavor of the month (who's hot this year)...but don't mince words, Kawhi is not your avg great player.

james evans
04-28-2017, 11:57 AM
Such a BS response honestly, he talks about Kawhi working both ends of the floor better than anyone and uses that as a negative as to say 4 others in his mind have offensive games that compete with the totality of what Kawhi brings to the game....even after mentioning Kawhi's competitive edge. Basically in denial...and he's not the only one who talks like that.

I found it funny that in game 1 when Kawhi got "the star treatment" that the other stars that people elude to in the same sentence as Kawhi for MVP..Fizdale was in shock like there's no way they can win if it continues (games like that are the norm for guys like Harden, James and Westbrook)....yet when the refs give him a normal respect from the foul line he's just great player, just like Conley....pfft, sure just keep telling yourself that buddy.

Look if all you're looking at is the offensive end Kawhi is just your avg all star ....but it's his competitive drive and defense that puts him at a level higher....and just like Kobe or Jordan, you could've given them the MVP trophy every year, but people like to go with the flavor of the month (who's hot this year)...but don't mince words, Kawhi is not your avg great player.
exactly what year was Kobe actually deserving of an MVP award? It wasn't 2008 when Chris Paul was robbed and it wasn't 2006 when the Lakers finished as a 7th seed. So what other years was it?