PDA

View Full Version : That pass to David Lee

duncan2k5
04-28-2017, 08:16 AM
im surprised not much ppl are talking about it...when kawhi went up, i was like "TAKE THE SHOT!"....then when he landed, i was like "where the F*CK did the ball go?? did he travel?" next thing i see is DLee dunking...that was a huge moment in the game...i think it demoralized them...that was when they KNEW, even when it LOOKS like u have stopped Kawhi, he will make SOMETHING happen...if lebron made that pass, the announcers would have wet themselves

cutewizard
04-28-2017, 08:26 AM
Video please............

LaMarcus Bryant
04-28-2017, 08:44 AM
Kawhi's steal on the pass to Randolph down low was more clutch, tbh, imo, fwiw, to be honest

Dverde
04-28-2017, 08:51 AM
Tiago would have caught the pass, pump faked, gotten blocked on a reverse layup.

8FOR!3
04-28-2017, 08:59 AM
Kawhi's steal on the pass to Randolph down low was more clutch, tbh, imo, fwiw, to be honest

Thought they were gonna call the foul just bc that's how the game had gone for us, but it was a great play on the ball. David Lee was outmatched in the series imo but was a pro and competed and had some big moments like that.

spurraider21
04-28-2017, 09:03 AM
Kawhi's steal on the pass to Randolph down low was more clutch, tbh, imo, fwiw, to be honestthat was a great play all around. lee was tentatively doubling to help out mills, but kept looking back at zbo. kawhi noticed and positioned himself to jump the pass.

theman21
04-28-2017, 09:03 AM
Tiago would have caught the pass, pump faked, gotten blocked on a reverse layup.

:lol dude stop it...too true.

I like the aggression of our bigs this year...dare I say it has even influenced LMA (who is usually passive).

jermaine
04-28-2017, 09:20 AM

Vince Carter's steal from Kawhi was was pretty darn good too! Conley blew the gm twice... Missed the free throw am let Parker get wide open.

Trainwreck2100
04-28-2017, 09:35 AM
Vince Carter's steal from Kawhi was was pretty darn good too! Conley blew the gm twice... Missed the free throw am let Parker get wide open.

It's almost like he had no legs cause he played too long without sitting

LaMarcus Bryant
04-28-2017, 10:20 AM

:chestbump

It's almost like he had no legs cause he played too long without sitting4
Very possible.