PDA

View Full Version : Are the Seahawks finally waking up to reality?

Clipper Nation
04-29-2017, 02:28 PM

The fact that they coveted Mahomes tells me that it's finally dawned on them that Struggle is little more than a gimmick, an overpaid game manager. Too bad they didn't realize this before they opted not to hand the ball off to Team Leader Lynch with the Super Bowl on the line.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-29-2017, 07:07 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about waking up to reality that the old LOB is getting older and has had major injury problems recently, and consequently took a lot of DBs in this draft.

But I forgot about the OP's agenda before I clicked the thread, I guess.

Avante
04-30-2017, 02:25 AM
Let;s see....

Clipper Nation thinks Derek Anderson is a better QB than Cam Newton, hahahaha~~~~~ When he FINALLY did play he had how many INT's/fumbles? Google his career QBR, it's horrendous.

He also said that Tom Savage is the best QB in Texas, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~ So who do the Texans draft a black QB.
NOBODY....thinks Tom Savage is anything but a bench warmer.

Russell Wilson has done things never seen before in....NFL HISTORY. His first five seasons the best we have ever seen, and I challenge anyone to find any QB who did it better in their first five seasons of pro football. Wilson has a slew of NFL firsts/only. His peers had him ranked number 17th in the NFL of the top 100.

Clipper Nation you are a 100% moron.

One of a ton....

Probably the easiest way to see if Wilson could become the best of all time is to see how he compares to the greats. If we take a look at the first two seasons from Hall of Fame quarterbacks (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/psl_finder.cgi?request=1&match=combined&year_min=1920&year_max=2013&season_start=1&season_end=2&age_min=0&age_max=99&league_id=&team_id=&is_active=&is_hof=Y&pos_is_qb=Y&c1stat=&c1comp=gt&c1val=&c2stat=&c2comp=gt&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&order_by=pass_td&draft=0&draft_year_min=1936&draft_year_max=2013&type=&draft_round_min=0&draft_round_max=99&draft_slot_min=1&draft_slot_max=500&draft_pick_in_round=0&draft_league_id=&draft_team_id=&college_id=all&conference=any&draft_pos_is_qb=Y&draft_pos_is_rb=Y&draft_pos_is_wr=Y&draft_pos_is_te=Y&draft_pos_is_rec=Y&draft_pos_is_t=Y&draft_pos_is_g=Y&draft_pos_is_c=Y&draft_pos_is_ol=Y&draft_pos_is_dt=Y&draft_pos_is_de=Y&draft_pos_is_dl=Y&draft_pos_is_ilb=Y&draft_pos_is_olb=Y&draft_pos_is_lb=Y&draft_pos_is_cb=Y&draft_pos_is_s=Y&draft_pos_is_db=Y&draft_pos_is_k=Y&draft_pos_is_p=Y), we can draw some comparisons and some connections. What stands out the most? Over two years, only Dan Marino had thrown for more touchdowns and more yards than Wilson. He had also lead his team, the Miami Dolphins, to the Super Bowl. Unlike Wilson, his team lost.

Wilson’s lifetime record with the Seahawks, 24-8, is also better than any of that crew, save Marino’s 21-4 – luminaries like Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw only mustered 2-6 and 8-13, respectively — for what that’s worth. If we’re going by the code of Vince Lombardi, winning is everything, and Wilson’s been able to guide the Seahawks to victory more often than not.

And what about his arm? Assuming the not-unreasonable position that Wilson was mostly a game manager for the Seahawks and that the real crux of their championship season was on their defense and running game, we can stack up Wilson’s ANY/A against his Hall of Fame competition. ANY/A, or adjusted net yards per pass attempt, is a metric designed to display how successful a given QB is at the air game.

Peyton Manning essentially owns this stat, but he’s not in the Hall of Fame yet. Against other rookie-sophomore ANY/As, Wilson’s 7.05 rounds out behind Marino’s 8.40 … and no one else’s. Next on the list is Jim Kelly, with a 5.5. Wilson so far in his career has thrown better and won more than most of his would-be contemporaries.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey CN, find something about Tom Savage being the best QB in Texas, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
04-30-2017, 02:55 AM
64.7 cpmp %
127/45...td/int
99.6 QB rating

Coming off a season with over 4200 yards.

Now check out Brady, Manning, Favre, Rodgers, Montana, Brees.....first five seasons. How did they stack up vs Wilson?

Come on Clipper Nation, how do they stack up?

The greatest first three seasons in NFL history by a QB.

Are Russell Wilson's first three years the best in NFL history?

By Willyeye (http://www.sbnation.com/users/Willyeye) on Apr 8, 2015, 9:02am PDT 59 (http://www.fieldgulls.com/2015/4/8/8370581/are-wilsons-first-3-years-the-best-in-nfl-history#comments)

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/PcGy1HNvR7GxG6wDusHqa9RzGw8=/401x272:5176x3455/1310x873/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/46079572/GettyImages-464544880.0.jpg Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/blog/sbnu_logo_lockup/60/large_fieldgulls.com.lockup.png (http://www.spurstalk.com/)
Tweet (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Are%20Russell%20Wilson%27s%20first%20th ree%20years%20the%20best%20in%20NFL%20history%3F&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fieldgulls.com%2F2015%2F4%2F8 %2F8370581%2Fare-wilsons-first-3-years-the-best-in-nfl-history&via=FieldGulls)
Share (https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fieldgulls.com%2F201 5%2F4%2F8%2F8370581%2Fare-wilsons-first-3-years-the-best-in-nfl-history)

 Tweet Share on Twitter (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Are%20Russell%20Wilson%27s%20first%20th ree%20years%20the%20best%20in%20NFL%20history%3F&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fieldgulls.com%2F2015%2F4%2F8 %2F8370581%2Fare-wilsons-first-3-years-the-best-in-nfl-history&via=FieldGulls)Share Share on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fieldgulls.com%2F201 5%2F4%2F8%2F8370581%2Fare-wilsons-first-3-years-the-best-in-nfl-history)Pin Pinterest (https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?description=Here+are+a+few+of+his+accomplishments .&media=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn0.vox-cdn.com%2Fthumbor%2FGnHd_qMGom8xS3NidaFcZO3yrLg%3D %2F0x272%3A5184x3188%2F1050x591%2Fcdn0.vox-cdn.com%2Fuploads%2Fchorus_image%2Fimage%2F4607957 2%2FGettyImages-464544880.0.jpg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fieldgulls.com%2F2015%2F4%2F8 %2F8370581%2Fare-wilsons-first-3-years-the-best-in-nfl-history)59 Comments (http://www.fieldgulls.com/2015/4/8/8370581/are-wilsons-first-3-years-the-best-in-nfl-history#comments)⋆ Rec Recommend this Post 17

When considering the totality of Russell Wilson's accomplishments, they truly are amazing. True, there are some QB's with more yards, or more TD's, etc., but Wilson is ranked in the top 5 or top 10 of a wide variety of stats over his first three years. One could easily say that overall, Wilson has had the best first three years of any QB in NFL history. Here are a few of his accomplishments:

- Wilson is the first QB in NFL history with a passer rating of over 95.0 in each of his first three seasons.

- Wilson has 24 games with a passer rating of 100+ in his first three seasons...more than any other QB in NFL history. Flacco, Marino, and Palmer are tied for second with 19.

- Wilson leads all QB’s in the NFL over the last 3 years with 10- 4th quarter comebacks and 15- game-winning drives. No other QB in NFL history has ever done this in their first 3 years.

- He is one of only five players with at least 20 touchdown passes in each of first three seasons.

- Wilson is the first and only QB in the Super Bowl era to have average yards per attempt of 7.6 or better in each of his first three seasons.

- Wilson’s career yards per passing attempt of 7.9 is fourth-best of all QB’s since 1951.

- Wilson is ranked #1 in career postseason yards per attempt. His career average of 9.01 (min. 200 pass attempts) is the highest in NFL history.

- Wilson is the only QB in NFL history to appear in two SB's in his first three seasons.

- Wilson holds the record for most passing yards in a playoff game by a rookie QB with 385 yards. The old record was set in 1937 by Sammy Baugh with 335 yards...that record stood for 75 years.

- Wilson is ranked at #2 in all-time career passer rating (min. 1200 attempts) with a 98.6. Only Aaron Rodgers has a higher career passer rating.

- Wilson's passer rating of 98.6 for a player’s first 3 years is the best in NFL history.

- Including postseason, Wilson's passer rating of 98.5 for a player's first three years is the best in NFL history.

- Wilson's postseason passer rating of 97.8 in his first three years is the best in NFL history.

- Wilson’s career postseason passer rating of 97.8 (min. 200 attempts) is the 5th best in NFL history.

- Wilson's TD% of 5.8% in his first three years is the 2nd highest in NFL history; only Dan Marino is higher with 6.9%.

- Wilson's INT% of 2.1% in his first three years is the lowest of any QB in NFL history.

- Wilson is ranked #2 all-time with a career TD to INT ratio of 2.77 (min. 1200 attempts) behind only Rodgers.

- Wilson is ranked #3 all-time with a career INT rate of only 2.1%, behind only Rodgers and Brady.

- Wilson is the first and only QB in NFL history to throw for 300+ yards and run for 100+ yards (313 & 106) in the same game...against the Rams on 10-19-14.

- Only one QB in NFL history had more than one season with more than 20 TD passes and 10 or fewer interceptions in his first three seasons: Wilson, who has had three such seasons.

- His 72 touchdowns are the seventh-most ever through a player’s first three seasons.

- Including the postseason, Wilson has 84 passing TD's in his first three seasons, 4th-most in NFL history.

- Including the postseason, Wilson has 97 passing and rushing TD's in his first three seasons, 3rd-most in NFL history.

- Wilson is ranked #12 all-time for most passing yards by a QB in his first three years with 9950 yards.

- Including the postseason, Wilson is ranked #5 all-time for passing yards by a QB in his first three years with 11770 yards.

- Wilson is ranked #5 all-time for most total yards (passing + rushing) by a QB in his first three years with 11827 yards.

- Including the postseason, Wilson is ranked #2 all-time for most total yards (passing and rushing) by a QB in his first three years with 13902 yards.

- Wilson has the 2nd highest career yards per attempt in SB history with 9.85 yards, behind only Terry Bradshaw.

- Wilson has the 3rd highest career passer rating in SB history with a 117.39, behind only Joe Montana and Jim Plunkett.

- Wilson has the 6th highest career completion % in SB history with 65.22%.

- Wilson has the 4th highest yards per attempt in a SB game with 11.76 yards in SB49.

- Wilson's 1,877 rushing yards is second-most by a QB in the modern era through three seasons behind Cam Newton's 2,032 yards.

- Including the postseason, Wilson has the most rushing yards for a QB in NFL history in his first three seasons with 2132 yards.

- Wilson led all NFL rushers in 2014 with an average of 7.2 yards per carry.

- Wilson has a record of having had a lead at some point in 56 straight games since 2012...the old record was 45 games...Also, in those 56 games, Wilson has never lost an NFL game by more than 9 points.

- Wilson has won 36 games in his first 3 seasons; three more than any other QB in NFL history.

- Including the postseason, Wilson has won 42 games in his first three seasons; 6 more than any other QB in NFL history.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND....in the last two seasons both ov 4000 yards.

Clipper Nation are you retarded?

Avante
04-30-2017, 04:24 AM
Educate yourself son.

Passer rating – The NFL rookie record had been 98.1 by the Pittsburgh Steelers’ Ben Roethlisberger in 2004. But Wilson (100.0) and RGIII (102.4) each surpassed it this season. A huge factor in that was Wilson (plus-16) and RGIII (plus-15) also bettering the league rookie record mark for TD/interception differential that was set by the Miami Dolphins’ Dan Mario in 1983 (plus-13).
Wilson’s passer rating also broke the club single-season record of 98.2 that was set by Matt Hasselbeck during the Seahawks’ Super Bowl run in 2005.
Wilson finished fourth in the league in passer rating during the regular season behind the Packers’ Aaron Rodgers (108.0), Denver Broncos’ Manning (105.8) and RGIII. His passer rating in the red zone (107.5, with 18 TDs and no interceptions) was third-best in the league behind the New Orleans Saints’ Drew Brees (112.7) and Rodgers (109.9).
He also fashioned a passer rating of 125-plus in three consecutive games against the Minnesota Vikings (127.3), New York Jets (131.0) and Miami Dolphins (125.0), which set another NFL rookie record.
Wilson became the first rookie QB to begin his career 8-0 at home, and his passer rating of 123.6 at CenturyLink Field during the regular season led the league for home games – with Manning (112.3), Brees (103.4), the Houston Texans’ Matt Schaub (101.7) and Rodgers (101.3) rounding out the Top 5.
And, again, Wilson was even better in the postseason, when his 102.4 rating broke the rookie record of 92.7 that was set by the Jets’ Mark Sanchez in 2009. Wilson also had more passing yards in the postseason (572) and in a single postseason game (385) than any rookie in league history – topping the marks set in 2009 by Sanchez (539) and in 1937 by the Redskins’ Sammy Baugh (335).
Completion percentage – By completing 252 of 392 passes during the regular season, Wilson’s completion percentage of .641 ranks third all-time among rookie QBs behind Roethlisberger (.664) and RGIII (.657).

Want more?

Dude, who is the only QB in pro football history to....

4000 yards passing
30TD
500 yards rushing

...in a season? Yep...........RUSSELL WILSON~~~

What QB beat both Matt Ryan and Tom Brady last seaon? Yep....RUSSSELL WILSON~~~~~~~~~~~~

What QB has won the most games n his first five seasons? Yep....RUSSELL WILSON~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The only QB to post two 100 QB ratings his first two seasons? Yep, RUSSELL WILSON~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get he's no Tom Savage or Derek Anderson but..........................

Avante
04-30-2017, 04:33 AM
Just think....

Carroll decides to hand off to Lynch in the SB, the BEAST bangs over the goal line....Seattle wins~~~~~~

What now for the already great Russell Wilson?

Clipper Nation
04-30-2017, 08:39 AM
chirp chirp

monosylab1k
04-30-2017, 09:36 AM
chirp chirp

Avante
04-30-2017, 12:05 PM
chirp chirp

translation

Avante kicking my ass yet again, when will I ever learn? Anyone talking up Tom Savage and Derek Anderson and then running down Russell Wilson needs an ass whipping.

Avante, you are "Da Man".

leemajors
04-30-2017, 12:14 PM
chirp chirp

Avante
04-30-2017, 12:22 PM
translation

Avante telling it like it realy is, yes Russell Wilson's first five seasons the best we have seen from any QB. Obviously a dummy like CN won't get it, he thinks Tom Savage is better than Tony Romo and Dax Prescott.

Clipper Nation
04-30-2017, 12:45 PM
chirp chirp

Avante
04-30-2017, 12:51 PM
What else can ya do when proven wrong as usual? I'd run from...Tom Savage is the best QB in Texas....only to watch the Texans draft a real QB, also. Dude, are you just retarded?

Stick to chirpong at least ya can't screw that up.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-30-2017, 12:51 PM
translation

Avante telling it like it realy is, yes Russell Wilson's first five seasons the best we have seen from any QB. Obviously a dummy like CN won't get it, he thinks Tom Savage is better than Tony Romo and Dax Prescott.

CN actually supported Romo. He just hates the Mannings and all the black QBs except Jameis Winston.

Avante
04-30-2017, 01:02 PM
CN actually supported Romo. He just hates the Mannings and all the black QBs except Jameis Winston.

While Romo was still a Cowboy the idiot said this....

Tom Savage is the best QB in Texas.

The guy has this real bad habit of thinking just because he doesn't like something he needs to shit on it, yep, immature. I can't stand Peyton Manning, but he is a GREAT QB. I HATE Carl Lewis, but he was a FANTASTIC athlete. I deal with reality not get all caught up childish bullshit like CN. Hell....chirp chirp....because he's a coward.

I just don't like a QB if he's black...hahaha~~~ How stupid is that?

Clipper Nation
04-30-2017, 01:11 PM
chirp chirp, snitch snitch

Clipper Nation
04-30-2017, 01:12 PM
I don't like overrated gimmicky game managers; their race has absolutely nothing to do with it. Jameis, Moon, McNair - those guys are/were real quarterbacks deserving of praise.

spurraider21
04-30-2017, 01:35 PM
I don't like overrated gimmicky game managers; their race has absolutely nothing to do with it. Jameis, Moon, McNair - those guys are/were real quarterbacks deserving of praise.how long does a QB need to play with consistent production for him to stop being a "gimmick"

i would imagine that a defining characteristic of gimmick players is that they dont last long.... so what's the number you'd assign to that?

Avante
04-30-2017, 01:36 PM

Coward Coward, Liar, Liar

Avante
04-30-2017, 01:40 PM
I don't like overrated gimmicky game managers; their race has absolutely nothing to do with it. Jameis, Moon, McNair - those guys are/were real quarterbacks deserving of praise.

Being an athlete playing QB is a gimmick, hahahaha~~~~~ Dude, do you just not get what a QBR is? How about TD to INT ratio? How about comp %? Russell Wilson has put together five seasons unlike any other, and you don't see this?

Dude, ya ever thought of actually reading that LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG list I posted about the greatness of Russell Wilson? Why this need to stay ignorant? He's doing things we have never seen before.

Dude, you're an idiot.

This is funny...

reporter...Russell Wilson has won more games than any five year QB. Is he a gimmick?
Carroll....:depressed

Avante
04-30-2017, 01:54 PM
Why does the NFL draft so many black...MOBILE...QB's?

How bout...

Extend plays, give the D something else to worry about.

Gimmicks????

UNT Eagles 2016
04-30-2017, 02:18 PM
I don't get what Winston does differently than the other big name black/mobile QBs that CN likes?

Other than the fact he's the tallest one of them... that's the only thing I can think of.

Winston certainly isn't the best pocket passer out of them (so far... but he may look like it this year because the franchise just stacked that offense out the ass in the draft and FA)... and he's the only QB who I've seen use the jump-pass as a big part of his arsenal especially in the red zone. How is THAT not a "gimmick" but Russell Wilson or Dak Prescott is?

Avante
04-30-2017, 02:53 PM
I don't get what Winston does differently than the other big name black/mobile QBs that CN likes?

Other than the fact he's the tallest one of them... that's the only thing I can think of.

Winston certainly isn't the best pocket passer out of them (so far... but he may look like it this year because the franchise just stacked that offense out the ass in the draft and FA)... and he's the only QB who I've seen use the jump-pass as a big part of his arsenal especially in the red zone. How is THAT not a "gimmick" but Russell Wilson or Dak Prescott is?

The game is evolving, the days of...standing tall in the pocket....are coming to an end. Defenders are just too big, too quick, too fast anymore, ya need a guy back there who can evade that rush and improvise. And, if he can actually run, there is just one more weapon in your aresenal. When Eli is at third and three...pass....when RW is at third and short that D is thinking....run or pass?

Clipper Nation is weird, he brags on nothings like Derek Anderson and Tom Savage then runs down a guy who many think is great in Russell Wilson......weird. And he does zero in on black QB's we all see it.

It makes no since what he does, add this Winston thing, yep....more.....huh????

monosylab1k
04-30-2017, 04:56 PM

Avante
04-30-2017, 05:09 PM
A Bengal fan, that says it all.

Avante
04-30-2017, 05:31 PM
Russell Wilson has won a playoff game every season.

How in the hell could anyone not get this, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
05-03-2017, 07:45 PM
Who has won more playoff games in the NFC than Russell Wilson in the last five seasons?

Darth_Pelican
05-03-2017, 08:20 PM
chirp chirp, cluck cluck, snitch snitch

Clipper Nation
05-03-2017, 08:30 PM

Avante
05-03-2017, 08:34 PM
Little people knowing there is nobody in the NFC who has won more playoff games than Russell Wilson in the last five seasons, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh hell yes, time to dump him. How fucking stupid can a guy be?

Only a total moron wouldn't get what Russell Wilson has done from an historical perspective, the guy is doing things never seen before. Clipper Nation I knew ya were stupid, but my God guy...........................

Clipper Nation
05-03-2017, 10:55 PM

Avante
05-03-2017, 11:05 PM
A grown man who can't even back his shit up, what a coward.

Chirping......hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love this place, it's sooooooooooooooo damn easy to be the big dog. I'm surrounded by cowards.

Clipper Nation
05-04-2017, 06:17 AM
A grown man who can't even back his shit up, what a coward.
I agree, you are a coward for welching on benefactor's bet.

DD
05-04-2017, 12:30 PM
He's a good starting QB...reliable and consistent, model citizen, etc. He's much like David Robinson in that you could expect great regular season stat-padding, but disappointment when expected to be the featured guy in the postseason. He's the best QB the franchise has ever had, and right now there's not a slam-dunk better option available to them. Same problem the Cowboys had with Romo all those years--just hard to justify moving on from him because of the raw stats. It's a win-now league and when you're in a division with three self-destructive franchises it would behoove you to not rock the boat and take the free playoff berth. That's basically what Marvin Lewis has been doing since 2011

UNT Eagles 2016
05-04-2017, 03:54 PM
He's a good starting QB...reliable and consistent, model citizen, etc. He's much like David Robinson in that you could expect great regular season stat-padding, but disappointment when expected to be the featured guy in the postseason. He's the best QB the franchise has ever had, and right now there's not a slam-dunk better option available to them. Same problem the Cowboys had with Romo all those years--just hard to justify moving on from him because of the raw stats. It's a win-now league and when you're in a division with three self-destructive franchises it would behoove you to not rock the boat and take the free playoff berth. That's basically what Marvin Lewis has been doing since 2011
Except, David Robinson never won a thing by himself until TD came along.

RW led his team to a championship in his sophomore season. Yes, they also had the #1 or #2 ranked defense, but the Spurs defense was also ranked high in the 90s IIRC?

Romo wasn't a mobile quarterback and he was a lot more injury prone and less tough than RW. I liked Romo but he wasn't clutch late season and playoffs. Romo was good for a few comeback victories in like Week 6 or Week 8, RW would do those and still have enough juice for Week 17 and playoffs. RW is clutch. Bad comparison.

And don't pin the slant to Lockette (Malcolm Buter) play on RW. That was Pete Carroll's fault (obvious run play with a timeout left and at the 1) and Lockette for not running the route properly. Hence why they drafted a Lockett and got rid of Lockette.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-04-2017, 03:59 PM
I'll 'fess up to one thing... I'm not a Seahawks fan per se, but I rooted hard for them in 2013 once the Cowboys were out. Mainly because I didn't like any of the other teams left and they were fun to watch. RW turned from internet meme to NFL Champion in such a short time. Freshman year in college. Had sex with a pretty black girl the night before they whamboozled the Fiveheads... good times.

Also rooted hard for them in 2014 as an alternate to the Cowboys and after Dezgate, glad they did another miracle against the Pukers... as for that SB... I was bummed out... but oh well.

Clipper Nation
05-04-2017, 06:17 PM
I was pulling for Seattle in both Super Bowls too. Unfortunately, Struggle Wilson's delusional fanboys who can't accept that he's a game manager on a stacked roster have soured me on their whole team.

Now I root against them most weeks because like all rational football fans, I'm tired of hearing about how actual franchise QBs are somehow worse than the NFL version of Ken Dorsey on the '01 Canes.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-04-2017, 06:49 PM
I was pulling for Seattle in both Super Bowls too. Unfortunately, Struggle Wilson's delusional fanboys who can't accept that he's a game manager on a stacked roster have soured me on their whole team.

Now I root against them most weeks because like all rational football fans, I'm tired of hearing about how actual franchise QBs are somehow worse than the NFL version of Ken Dorsey on the '01 Canes.

I still root for them more than most NFC teams because I hate the green gay pukers with an undying passion and love to see them suffer

Compared to me, bears fans love the packers like beyonce loves jay-z

lefty20
05-04-2017, 08:22 PM
I still root for them more than most NFC teams because I hate the green gay pukers with an undying passion and love to see them suffer

Compared to me, bears fans love the packers like beyonce loves jay-z

idk man, the hate runs pretty deep for most of us as well. Seeing the Packers(along with Cardinals & Lakers) suffer is like a protein shake for the soul.

Avante
05-04-2017, 08:58 PM
I agree, you are a coward for welching on benefactor (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13284)'s bet.

Where and when have we seen his video, well? Yep, it doesn't exist.

Avante
05-04-2017, 09:03 PM

A stacked roster with no stud TE or GREAT receiver until just recently.....sheesh~~~

There is a reason his peers voted Russell Wilson the 17th best player in the NFL in 2015. He's been to how many pro bowls? How many NFL records does he hold? How many QB's with just five seasons have done what he has?

Wake up little man, ok?

You never comment on any of that, why is that shorty? Why do you always totally ignore the TONS of NFL firsts, record, this guy has put up...well?

Why do you act like you don't know how great he was in college? Ever seen his stats? Yep, NCAA records also.

WAKE UP~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation
05-04-2017, 09:53 PM

UNT Eagles 2016
05-05-2017, 01:15 AM
idk man, the hate runs pretty deep for most of us as well. Seeing the Packers(along with Cardinals & Lakers) suffer is like a protein shake for the soul.

lol.. what do you have against Arizona? I thought that was Culburn that hated all the AZ teams

Pelicans78
05-05-2017, 06:57 AM
lol.. what do you have against Arizona? I thought that was Culburn that hated all the AZ teams

He meant St. Louis Cardinals. He's a Cubs fan.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-05-2017, 03:32 PM
He meant St. Louis Cardinals. He's a Cubs fan.

Meh, baseball is only fun in October. Nola doesn't have a baseball team anyway

Pelicans78
05-05-2017, 07:27 PM
Meh, baseball is only fun in October. Nola doesn't have a baseball team anyway

What's that got to do with anything whether Nola has a team or not? I just pointed out that he wasn't talking about Arizona. Besides Nola has a AAA team.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-05-2017, 07:32 PM
What's that got to do with anything whether Nola has a team or not? I just pointed out that he wasn't talking about Arizona. Besides Nola has a AAA team.

So does SA, but nobody cares about the Missions except little old hispanic ladies. I was on the HS baseball team back when the Rangers had the original 6 moment in 2011. Everyone heartbroken.

Pelicans78
05-05-2017, 07:36 PM
So does SA, but nobody cares about the Missions except little old hispanic ladies. I was on the HS baseball team back when the Rangers had the original 6 moment in 2011. Everyone heartbroken.

Missions are AA.

Saints fans east of the Mississippi are Braves fans while west of the Mississippi are Astros fans.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-05-2017, 07:47 PM
Missions are AA.

Saints fans east of the Mississippi are Braves fans while west of the Mississippi are Astros fans.

Thank goodness the Texans don't play in the NFC, I guess.

Clipper Nation
05-19-2017, 10:55 PM
Damn, Pete Carroll speaking the truth about Struggle Wilson :wow

Coach Pete Carroll told 710 ESPN Radio in Seattle this week the Seahawks plan to get back to running the ball more in 2017.

"We definitely will," Carroll said, via ESPN's Sheil Kapadia. "We lost 100-something runs last year. And that was basically the story. That was basically the tale of why everything came about as it did. The defense had to do some more stuff. We had to throw the ball more. We had to pass protect more and all of that because the running game got knocked up.

"With the quarterback being a mess and the running back situation, everybody being banged up, we were just unable to find it. So I think we'll come roaring right back at it."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000809939/article/pete-carroll-seahawks-run-game-roaring-right-back

Clipper Nation
05-19-2017, 10:57 PM
Amazing how one season where Struggle had to be more than a game manager caused Seattle to try to get a QB early on in the draft and made them switch right back to a run-centric offense. And yet Struggle's slurpers still claim he's better than actual franchise quarterbacks :lmao

Avante
05-20-2017, 12:03 AM
I challenge you to find any fifth year QB who compares to this. Most wins in NFL history. NFL records.

Year

Tm

Pos

No.

G

GS

QBrec

Cmp

Att

Cmp%

Yds

TD

TD%

Int

Int%

Lng

Y/A

AY/A

Y/C

Y/G

Rate

QBR

Sk

Yds

NY/A

ANY/A

Sk%

4QC

GWD

AV

2012 (http://www.spurstalk.com/years/2012/)*

SEA (http://www.spurstalk.com/teams/sea/2012.htm)

QB

11-5-0

2013 (http://www.spurstalk.com/years/2013/)*

SEA (http://www.spurstalk.com/teams/sea/2013.htm)

QB

13-3-0

2014 (http://www.spurstalk.com/years/2014/)

SEA (http://www.spurstalk.com/teams/sea/2014.htm)

QB

12-4-0

2015 (http://www.spurstalk.com/years/2015/)*

SEA (http://www.spurstalk.com/teams/sea/2015.htm)

QB

10-6-0

2016 (http://www.spurstalk.com/years/2016/)

SEA (http://www.spurstalk.com/teams/sea/2016.htm)

QB

10-5-1

Career

56-23-1

Avante
05-20-2017, 12:10 AM
Why don't you take a few minutes and shut me up? Instead of just running your big mouth prove a point, can you?

Dude, show me any QB who won more games, had better playoff success, and the stats we have seen from RW in their first five seasons. You can't do it and ya know it.

You're an idiot.

Tom Savage the best QB in Texas, hahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have any idea at all just how many NFL records/firsts RW holds for guys with his experience?

Educate yourself son.

Compare what RW has done in his first five seasons vs Tom Brady/Aaron Rodgers/Peyton Mannings.

Let's see where he ends up in that NFL TOP 100 PLAYERS this season, number 17 in 2015.

SB winner, pro bowl MVP, NFL record holder, dude, just how damn dumb are you?

This is pretty much the consensus with those who understand the game.

Bottom lineWilson poses a threat at every level of the defense. He has the athleticism to extend plays in the backfield, the accuracy to move the chains in the short-game, and the arm to threaten vertically. Defensive coordinators face the unenviable task of trying to stop a quarterback who can damage them in a variety of ways. Forcing him to throw from the pocket is barely a preferable strategy. While Seattle continue to employ a healthy Wilson under center, they will remain a postseason contender.
Wilson isn’t quite at the level of Brady or Rodgers, but right now he is a top-five quarterback in the league.

Avante
05-24-2017, 10:46 PM
They are down to the top 50 players in the NFL voted on by the players and still no Russell Wilson. Andrew Luck number 51.

I've seen far more football than any of you little people have, I'm telling I have never seen a better "young" QB than Russell Wilson. And his stats/wins/playoff success backs that up. Only a total idiot like this freak CN wouldn't get it.

manufan10
05-25-2017, 12:37 PM
REPORT: Seahawks Defense Thinks Russell Wilson is NOT a Great QB & Hope He Gets Exposed as a Fraud

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/05/25/report-seahawks-defense-thinks-russell-wilson-is-not-a-great-qb-hope-he-gets-exposed-as-a-fraud/
ClipperNation Avante

Avante
05-25-2017, 12:51 PM
REPORT: Seahawks Defense Thinks Russell Wilson is NOT a Great QB & Hope He Gets Exposed as a Fraud

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/05/25/report-seahawks-defense-thinks-russell-wilson-is-not-a-great-qb-hope-he-gets-exposed-as-a-fraud/
ClipperNation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=50270) Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483)

All that matters in sport is results. No QB has been more successful in their first five seasons if talking stats, playoff success and wins than Russell Wilson. He started his NFL off with a bang, he left the college game as the all time passing efficency leader for a season. As a rookie he tied the TD record, and has done things never seen before.

I like facts.

unleashbaynes
05-25-2017, 01:15 PM
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19446657/seattle-seahawks-cornerback-richard-sherman-let-go-problem-nfl-2017

Great read.

Avante
05-25-2017, 01:41 PM
Anyone talking the time to read all that.....wow~~~~

spurraider21
05-25-2017, 02:08 PM
claims to own hundreds of books

scared of a 4000 word article

unleashbaynes
05-25-2017, 02:14 PM

Well, for those of us who can read past a third grade level, it's not very hard.

Also, $10 says this dude went from six to midnight when he read "third grade".

Avante
05-25-2017, 02:19 PM
claims to own hundreds of books

scared of a 4000 word article

I have never claimed to own hundreds of books, so get it right, ok? I said I own thousands of books, ok? But, have started tons only to dump them. Reading about a moron like Richard Sherman, nay~~~~ Now give me a Lee Child, James Lee Burke, Harlan Ellison, Isacc Asimov novel, knock it out in three days.

Clipper Nation
05-25-2017, 04:02 PM

Here's the key excerpts, faggot:

The division remained, but then again, Wilson has been a divisive figure almost from the moment he earned the starting job, long before he became the most famous and highest-paid Seahawk. It seems to go beyond the normal jealousy aimed at most star quarterbacks. Teammates privately seem to want him exposed, but ask them why, or on what grounds, and their reasons vary.

But all the resentment was manageable -- until the 1-yard line. The Butler interception gave it a life of its own. Carroll hosts "Tell the Truth Monday" during the season, when he breaks down film. Some Seahawks joke that it should be renamed "Tell the Truth to Certain People," because Wilson seems exempt from criticism. For as great as Wilson has played at times, for as well as he serves as the face of the franchise, for as tough as he is -- last season he played through a sprained MCL, a high ankle sprain and a strained pectoral on his throwing side -- only twice in his five years have the Seahawks finished in the top 10 in points scored. Sherman and the defense know the difference between very good quarterbacks and great ones. They see how Wilson, only 5-11, struggles to anticipate open windows; they see the offensive staff breaking down film of the Saints' offense to figure out ways to deploy tight end Jimmy Graham, an All-Pro in New Orleans and a highly paid, ineffective red zone weapon in Seattle. It galls the defense to hear Wilson, ever positive, stand behind a podium and insist that the offense "made some great plays" after games in which the Seahawks barely score -- and then be propped up as if he were Aaron Rodgers.

"Guys want Pete to call out Russ in front of the team," Smith says.

Boiled down:::Struggle Wilson is a fraud, and even his own teammates know it.

Avante
05-25-2017, 04:10 PM
Boiled down is this....

The guy is about to be ranked in the the top 50 players in the NFL, was ranked 17 in 2015. Has won more games than any five year QB in NFL history, he holds numerous records and firsts. His stats are second to none with five years of experience.

Dude, just how damn dumb are you? The guys gets great pussy, has all that $$$$$$, now think just a little bit guy, ok?

Clipper Nation
05-25-2017, 04:20 PM
:lol Old Faggot doing damage control

Avante
05-25-2017, 04:22 PM
:lol Old Faggot doing damage control

Dude, let's see where his fellow NFLers rank him for 2016, ok? Last season...17.

Let's see what his competition thinks, ok?

Obviously ya don't understand stats, wins. playoff success, you make that very clear.

Clipper Nation
05-25-2017, 04:23 PM
Dude, let's see where his fellow NFLers rank him for 2016, ok? Last season...17.

Let's see what his competition thinks, ok?
:lol His own teammates know he fucking sucks. Deal with it and stop crying.

Avante
05-25-2017, 05:48 PM
:lol His own teammates know he fucking sucks. Deal with it and stop crying.

Give me the names of all those who think he sucks. Come on guy who?

As you totally ignore the fact his competition thinks he's great.

Clipper Nation
05-25-2017, 06:16 PM
Give me the names of all those who think he sucks. Come on guy who?

As you totally ignore the fact his competition thinks he's great.
Richard Sherman, for starters.

Avante
05-25-2017, 06:35 PM
Richard Sherman, for starters.

There are 53 players on a team, ok guy who are all those teammates dumping on RW? Well?

Clipper Nation
05-25-2017, 06:39 PM
There are 53 players on a team, ok guy who are all those teammates dumping on RW? Well?
As stated in the article, the entire defense hates Struggle.

Avante
05-25-2017, 06:42 PM
As stated in the article, the entire defense hates Struggle.

Whoa, dude, give me a name other than Sherman, who was over to RW's house just a few days ago to hang out.

My God are you simple or what?

Clipper Nation
05-25-2017, 06:49 PM
Whoa, dude, give me a name other than Sherman, who was over to RW's house just a few days ago to hang out.
Jesus. Wilson should probably get a restraining order against you.

Avante
05-25-2017, 07:13 PM
Jesus. Wilson should probably get a restraining order against you.

Dude, that article was talked about on the NFL Network, that was where one of them brought that fact up.

Little man you cannot be this damn simple.

Stupid, will you ever figure football out? FIRST...thing ya NEVER do is run your mouth DURING a game, ok dummy? The Falcons were going to KILL the Pats, hahaha~~~ Tell us all again about Tyreek Hill's fumble....hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, you're an idiot.

SLOW THE FUCK DOWN...GIVE THINGS SOME TIME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

spurraider21
05-25-2017, 08:49 PM
Clipper Nation

Sherman calls story on Seahawks' discord 'nonsense' (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000811409/article/sherman-calls-story-on-seahawks-discord-nonsense)

Avante
05-25-2017, 09:27 PM
It's just a bunch of nonsense from 'anonymous' sources. Can never put much gravity of things like that," Sherman said. Seattle teammate Michael Bennett (http://www.nfl.com/player/michaelbennett/2507617/profile) also disputed the article, tweeting at ESPN: "this article is trash (https://twitter.com/mosesbread72/status/867753964841738240) and should be on TMZ. It's all gossip, I'm surprised this came from you."
Added Bennett: "I love (Russell Wilson) (https://twitter.com/mosesbread72/status/867754545832615937). Great teammate and friend and even better human. I was at his house last week and he gave me BBQ ribs

CN is such a naive little twet, hell. it's actually comical.

Clipper Nation
05-25-2017, 09:31 PM
:lol They are never in a million years going to tell the press "it's all true." PR 101 for dummies, learn it.

Avante
05-25-2017, 09:49 PM
:lol They are never in a million years going to tell the press "it's all true." PR 101 for dummies, learn it.

Feel pretty stupid now don't ya little man?

Dude.....SLOW THE FUCK DOWN GIVE THINGS SOME DAMN TIME....ok ya little shit?

Avante
05-25-2017, 09:50 PM
Russell Wilson is am amazing talent only a total idiot like this freak CN wouldn't see this.

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See where his fellow NFLers rank him for 2016. We know he's in the top 50....as usual.

CN are you ever going to pull that pin head of yours out of your ass?

Avante
05-25-2017, 11:05 PM
When those who really understand the game talk serious football RW usually ends up 4-6 in the league and that's where I have him.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/01/2017-nfl-playoffs-quarterback-rankings-tom-brady-aaron-rodgers-russell-wilson-matt-ryan

Avante
05-25-2017, 11:51 PM
I'll go slow.....

Take a few mintues and educate yourself.

Go to Google, now Google any QB ya want, look at his first five NFL seasons. Look a his stats, wins, playoff success. Then Google Russell Wilson. Now compare the two.

Too many of you simply are ignorant to reality. Do what I do, learn what is really going on.

Since most of you are lazy, just compare RW to Tom Brady, tell me what ya find.

Avante
06-15-2017, 01:31 AM
Russell Wilson has been ranked number 24 when it comes to the NFL's best players last season. He was 17th in 2015. Now this is what his competitors think about him not some dummy who calls everyboby a faggot and think Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton and Tom Savage is better than Dak Prescott.

Russell Wilson the best five season QB the NFL has ever seen, and all those who get the game see that.

Clipper Nation you are an idiot.