PDA

View Full Version : Woriers preferred a Clips win for the nightlife. Would they prefer Spurs or Rockets?

hater
05-01-2017, 02:46 PM
So the Worriers players were rooting for Clippers to beat the Jazz so they can go out at night in LA rather than watch paint dry in Utah.

Question is would they prefer Houston over San Antonik?? I believe houston has a way better nightlife than San Antonio?

Thoughts?

Warriors preferred the Clippers: 'There's no nightlife in Utah

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19287923/golden-state-warriors-preferred-play-los-angeles-clippers-next-part-enjoy-la-nightlife

in2deep
05-01-2017, 04:27 PM
LOL Barnes

what a jerk

San Antonio has the river walk. does houston have anything similar??

DMX7
05-01-2017, 04:31 PM
LOL Barnes

what a jerk

San Antonio has the river walk. does houston have anything similar??

San Antonio nightlife is not on par with Houston. If they want to take their family including the kids on vacation then San Antonio is great. If they're looking to party then no.

$pursDynasty
05-01-2017, 04:39 PM
prefer the Rox, because they beat them 3 out of 4 times and the one game the Rox won was an OT affair. We however beat the Dubs 2 out of 3 and in the one game they won, they were getting housed in the 1st quarter. to hell with the nightlife. Barkley loves busting on the San Antonio women but I never recall him busting on the Houston women so maybe that is an added incentive.

hater
05-01-2017, 04:46 PM
Didnt worriers come back on us from. 24 point hole in our own building without Durant??

Cant think of any bigger ownage than that tbh

$pursDynasty
05-01-2017, 06:49 PM
It would be a draw at best but tbh, the Spurs dominated the first game from the opening tip, in the battle of the backups they did the same and in the last game, true the Dubs owned most of the game but they dang sure didn't own the first quarter. The Dubs didn't own any quarter in the two games the Spurs won. So all in all advantage Spurs.

cd98
05-01-2017, 07:11 PM
Man the Warriors are disrespecting the Jazz. They are so confident they aren't thinking about matchups, they are thinking of where in SLC they are going to celebrate their sweep.

unleashbaynes
05-01-2017, 07:16 PM
I really, really want the Warriors to lose, mainly so that faggot Barnes never gets a ring.