PDA

View Full Version : Murray, Bertans, Dedman...

apalisoc_9
05-01-2017, 10:31 PM
Must be tough playing good basketball...and then getting DNPed because Lee, pau, mills and Parker are "cultured" white players or white obssessed players.

I mean I know Bertans is white but dude is from Latvia. Don't must people there herd sheep and milk cows for a living..sonI guess thats not cultured enough.

I feel bad forn kawhi. :cry

DMC
05-01-2017, 10:32 PM
At least you'd get a good lottery pick if you went with those three.

poop
05-01-2017, 10:47 PM
Pop isnt a good coach

tim_duncan_fan
05-01-2017, 10:51 PM
It's not a question. These three have to play more.

They are the only players not named Kawhi with any self-confidence.

Robz4000
05-01-2017, 10:52 PM
Tbh, outside Dedmon stepping up and not getting punk'd I haven't been all that impressed with them tonight regardless. Would still rather see them get a lot of minutes to figure out if they have anything to offer down the line.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-01-2017, 10:54 PM
You could have Redick and Curry out there tonight and it wouldn't matter with Pop's shit offense.

8FOR!3
05-01-2017, 11:00 PM
Simmons might need some more PT, when he isn't shooting well he will at least attack the rim. Dedmon should start and take half of Lee's minutes. Wouldn't mind if Bertans took the other half but I'm not sure if he's ready yet his three ball is still green. Murray's got a ways to go before he's playing rotation minutes in the playoffs but I love what I'm seeing from him

MultiTroll
05-04-2017, 08:46 PM
Thought Dedman certainly deserved more then 4 minutes after his Game 1 kickass.
Oh well, we won. I thought Pau did very well as far as rebounding.

Still, Dedman deserved more then 4.
84-81 near the end of the 3rd. :rolleyes Hard to believe it was that close that late the way the score ended.

Eric Gordon finally came out of his coma, Ryan Anderson was denied the ball and we jelled on offense with Kwa as the main source in TeamBall. Not that dumb assed run it thru elbow Aldridge.

MultiTroll
05-04-2017, 08:49 PM
Happy Murray at least got 4 minutes. I thought Cementhead was going to pine him the whole game even after Parker got hurt.

Parker did have a very good game so can live with limited Murray in this one.

BackHome
05-04-2017, 10:10 PM
One thing I noticed real quick about Murray is he doesn't fight at all to get through picks.

SAGirl
05-05-2017, 03:05 AM
One thing I noticed real quick about Murray is he doesn't fight at all to get through picks.
He was extremely lazy on D in college and gave up on plays so easily bc he had no strength. He's going to have to earn his role and pay his dues with Pop.

MultiTroll
05-09-2017, 08:15 AM
More Bertie and Dedman please.

If Green is having one of his zero games, get him TFO right away.
Dedman brings some much needed attitude. Ryan Anderson, pretty sure he tried kneeing GNob in the balls again, this time from behind when Manu was looking at the rim for a rebound. Anderson needs to be put into the 3rd row.

urunobili
05-09-2017, 08:56 AM
After Deadmon's ejection chances of him playing again and/or remaining a Spur are really REALLY low...

MultiTroll
05-09-2017, 09:09 AM
After Deadmon's ejection chances of him playing again and/or remaining a Spur are really REALLY low...
Sad if true.
What utter losing coaching strategy.

MultiTroll
05-10-2017, 08:52 AM
Game 5 just farking screamed for needing two (Dedmon and Bertie) if not doses of all three of these guys. Our slow, non athletic reared it's head so many times in Game 5.

Dedmons lateral D is very good. Pau (off his case SpursFans) just simply cannot slide sideways at this point. Otherwise Pau is playing great D and rebounding. But the middle is wide fucking open. LMA? :rollin

If Pop is *punishing* Dedmon, and I agree with you since he certainly is petty enough....

MultiTroll
05-11-2017, 11:32 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjzsd_NVGDzlfLOZbhtSAhSFBKjZJKZ DL37Iwv_LjNRvK3m-Qb3g
I wonder if I should play Murray in the playoffs.

MultiTroll
05-11-2017, 11:35 PM
Well one out of thee is....better then 0 out of 3.

smh
CIA Pop leaving Bertie and Dedmon on the bench with Spurs up 30 with 6 minutes to go.
Leaving in stat padding Aldridge and Gasol with an upcoming away day game at Golden State on Sunday.

MultiTroll
05-14-2017, 05:54 PM
Game 1 Worriers after the Zaza scam. 4th qtr:

Aldridge gassed, suck air while turning it over and Danny Green playing like deer in headlights scared.

Perfect time for some Dedmon and Bertie relief.

Murray kicked ass. Have no idea why taken out.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-14-2017, 05:55 PM
Game 1 Worriers after the Zaza scam. 4th qtr:

Aldridge gassed, suck air while turning it over and Danny Green playing like deer in headlights scared.

Perfect time for some Dedmon and Bertie relief.

Murray kicked ass. Have no idea why taken out.

I guess now Pop will have no reason not to go deep into his bench

MultiTroll
05-14-2017, 06:02 PM
:lol Probably about the only way we're gonna see Bertie and Dedman.
Phuck

Darius Bieber
05-14-2017, 06:03 PM
Pop fucked up during the season. Refused to give Murray and Bertans meaningful minutes to prepare for this level of play.

hoopdreams11
05-14-2017, 06:38 PM
What did Dedmon say to get him ejected he has not played meaningful minutes since. I think he gave ZaZa hell last time

TheGreatYacht
05-17-2017, 06:12 AM
Murray shot like shit, but at least he contributed in other parts (6reb, 6ast, 4stl) of the game. Unlike microwave Mills

Bertans was the 2nd leading scorer and didn't miss a shot. Give this dude meaningful minutes already god damn.

Deadman I could give a shit about, but he's better than Lee and hopefully will injure a Warrior eventually instead of our best player.

TheGreatYacht
05-17-2017, 06:14 AM
Kawhi, Parker, Simmons, Murray, Bertans. Everyone else can fuck off this offseason

DeRozan m8
05-17-2017, 07:22 AM
Kawhi, Parker, Simmons, Murray, Bertans. Everyone else can fuck off this offseason

Im glad the Kawhi shtick has worn off tbh

It was always going to get to the point it wouldn't work anymore...it lasted longer than it really should have.

I like your list of players to keep tbh

I generally rate a lot of your opinions

TheGreatYacht
05-17-2017, 07:32 AM
Im glad the Kawhi shtick has worn off tbh

It was always going to get to the point it wouldn't work anymore...it lasted longer than it really should have.

I like your list of players to keep tbh

I generally rate a lot of your opinions
:tu

Tbh not all of it was a schtick, his struggles against LAC and OKC pissed me off a bit and had me doubtful. This year though he was a Top 2 player and was unfortunately forced to carry a bunch of bums the whole year. No other star had a worse supporting cast than him. I don't care what our record was against shitty teams when he was out.

MultiTroll
05-20-2017, 10:15 PM
Aldridge and Gasol have been so effective in Game 3. Just no room for Dedmans enthusiasm.

CGD
05-20-2017, 10:24 PM
What is the working theory for why we didn't see more Dedmon?

tholdren
05-20-2017, 10:26 PM
What is the working theory for why we didn't see more Dedmon?

Gasol

Spurtacular
05-20-2017, 10:33 PM
OP and his faggoty race takes. Par for the course.