PDA

View Full Version : Things to do in D.C.?

spurraider21
05-01-2017, 10:49 PM
So tomorrow morning, I'm taking my last ever final exam, and just learned that my gf has planned a trip to D.C. Getting there late tomorrow night, and will be there until Sunday evening. We've got white house and capitol tours, will sit in on a SCOTUS session, but other than that the itinerary is wide open. Any suggestions? I've never been to D.C., and only been to the east coast once... spent a summer at princeton then a week in new york.

I definitely want to check out the national mall and some smithsonian sites like museum of natural history... but open to any suggestions. Places to go, good spots to eat, etc.

baseline bum
05-01-2017, 11:20 PM
The air and space museum is outstanding. It's also worth taking a trip down to Baltimore to get some of that WMD. Or to check a game at Camden Yards, it's an incredible stadium.

illusioNtEk
05-02-2017, 11:05 AM
Ill be in DC in about a month also! Can't wait! Airfare is super cheap right now

lebomb
05-02-2017, 11:32 AM
So tomorrow morning, I'm taking my last ever final exam, and just learned that my gf has planned a trip to D.C. Getting there late tomorrow night, and will be there until Sunday evening. We've got white house and capitol tours, will sit in on a SCOTUS session, but other than that the itinerary is wide open. Any suggestions? I've never been to D.C., and only been to the east coast once... spent a summer at princeton then a week in new york.

I definitely want to check out the national mall and some smithsonian sites like museum of natural history... but open to any suggestions. Places to go, good spots to eat, etc.

Hit the mall and also the wharf and get some great seafood.

SpursforSix
05-02-2017, 12:58 PM
Besides the obvious, the International Spy Museum is pretty cool. They've got lots of cold war and WW2 spy stuff. We went when the main exhibit was James Bond which was pretty cool. Lots of things to see there.

SpursforSix
05-02-2017, 12:58 PM
Oh yeah...and the 911 memorial museum is a must.

Except that's in New York. Never mind.

spurraider21
05-02-2017, 02:13 PM
just finished... done with school forever. except that bar exam thingy

but lol spurstalk, first suggestion is to go to beisbol game :lol

clambake
05-02-2017, 04:06 PM
go to the national pedo museum and look up avante.

SpursforSix
05-02-2017, 06:01 PM

If you want to do something helpful, go masturbate on the steps of the capital and at the moment of climax, think of Tony Parker and scream, "Phoenix Rising!!". Then go to the Washington Monument and poop.

baseline bum
05-02-2017, 06:50 PM

My bad, I forgot you were a sand ######.

benefactor
05-02-2017, 06:54 PM

Attending is better than watching on tv tbh. This is coming from a lol beisbol stan.

pgardn
05-02-2017, 06:56 PM
The air and space museum is outstanding. It's also worth taking a trip down to Baltimore to get some of that WMD. Or to check a game at Camden Yards, it's an incredible stadium.

But first, the National Museum of Natural History.

Promise you won't see Avante roaming around.

DMC
05-02-2017, 07:29 PM
Go to Baltimore near Lexington market and sling some gang signs. Let us know the results.

Chucho
05-02-2017, 09:54 PM
Go to Baltimore near Lexington market and sling some gang signs. Let us know the results.

My nigga. If he were in Avante's preferred age group, he'd be missing and it'd never be reported. Not that anyone would care, but still...

Chucho
05-02-2017, 09:56 PM
Attending is better than watching on tv tbh. This is coming from a lol beisbol stan.

Baseball is fun as fuck live. Even slow games. And I hate baseball.

FkLA
05-02-2017, 10:31 PM
egg King Trump's house imo

Mitch
05-02-2017, 10:52 PM
Visit Trump, of course :tu

pgardn
05-02-2017, 11:13 PM
Visit Trump, of course :tu

That....

requires a trip to Florida.

StrengthAndHonor
05-02-2017, 11:36 PM
Local here. Hmm, try the Holocaust Museum, quite possibly the best one in the area. Breakfast at Founding Farmers, Fiola Mare in Georgetown is amazing though pricey. If you're on a budget, we have Truckeroo which brings out local food trucks, there's games, beverages and live music. Ben's Chili bowl is popular but I think its overrated. Daikaya is right next to Verizon center, in case you're craving for some late night Ramen.

Not much to do here tbh other than shop, eat and visit the countless museums.

TSA
05-03-2017, 12:30 AM
Take an art tour at Tony Podesta's house

SpursforSix
05-03-2017, 12:45 AM
Baseball is fun as fuck live. Even slow games. And I hate baseball.

Yep. 100%. No matter how good or bad the teams are, watching a game live is fun as hell.

Xevious
05-03-2017, 03:40 AM
That....

:lol

hater
05-03-2017, 06:31 AM
Air and Space museum but the one in Dulles they have a huge hangar with planes and have the Space shuttle and the bomber that nuked a million japanese :cry

DJR210
05-03-2017, 09:19 AM
go to the national pedo museum and look up avante.

Why do you ignore my stance on pedophiles, slick? You shoot sick pedos in the head. How dumb are you people? Texas ~ SHEESH!!

DJR210
05-03-2017, 09:21 AM
That....

That dipshit is actually in NY today

Mitch
05-03-2017, 12:56 PM
That....

Only on the weekends, so it's cool.

Leetonidas