PDA

View Full Version : Glad almost everyone in the media is calling out Lamarsha

hater
05-02-2017, 11:20 AM
Yesterday even before the game the tools at that show First take or Last take or Shitty take whatever is called. The loud african and the white retard who actually is a boxing announcer :lol

Anyway those tools were calling out Lamarsha saying if he doesnt contribute he should get a lot of the blame on this loss. Last nite during the game Reggie and the other guy were also shitting on the soft fuck

And today Im pretty sure every analyst is saying how mich of a choker this guy is and is costing us

Anyway glad everyone else is calling out this punk. He should have signed with LA tbqh what a disaster

testies
05-02-2017, 11:22 AM
That's great, we all know how Lamarsha deals with criticism. Rocks in 3

clambake
05-02-2017, 11:22 AM
cowherd puts it all on pop. in a brutal way.

hater
05-02-2017, 11:24 AM

Glad on that too

3 years and teams are mauling us the same exact way

hater
05-02-2017, 11:25 AM
I blame becky and that retard Udoka

TheGreatYacht
05-02-2017, 11:42 AM
Yup, Cowherd went in raw on Poop and his schtick. :tu

philldafunk
05-02-2017, 11:54 AM
anyone got a link to Cowherd, I was a little late tuning in today?

TheGreatYacht
05-02-2017, 12:01 PM
It was hard to understand, but I think Shannon Sharpe pinned all the blame on Kawhi lmfao....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfwWs79jVf4&feature=share

Here's the link. Once again, Kawhi getting shitted on in the comments and no Spurs fans in sight.

bic50
05-02-2017, 12:02 PM
He needs to be called out. Not sure what's going on with him.

rjv
05-02-2017, 12:12 PM
i really don't know what pop can run besides iso. maybe make kawhi a point forward. i just think pop has a team that lacks athleticism and consistent shooters. i can't think of any coach who would do more with this team. now, if you want to blame pop, i'd go after how this team has been constructed.

UZER
05-02-2017, 12:15 PM
At some point, Kawhi needs to become the leader of this team. Not just by example, but in the locker room. Guys need a leader to rally around, like Timmy, and they just don't have that right now. Everyone is just walking around kicking rocks.

Im not saying kawhi even wants to be that guy, but he pretty much has to become that guy.

TDomination
05-02-2017, 12:20 PM
I blame the beard.

No...not Harden.

Pops stupid cursed beard. We win 2014 and what does he do...grows a beard and screws the spurs.

He did it back in 08-09 which was one of our worst seasons in the duncan era. We were 1 year out from winning a championship but we looked like chumps that year. And even after he shaved it, it had some sort of residual affect to it to where it continued to curse the spurs. By 2014 the negative effects had worn out.

But then what happens? He grows it back. thus the curse continues.

SAGirl
05-02-2017, 12:26 PM
i really don't know what pop can run besides iso. maybe make kawhi a point forward. i just think pop has a team that lacks athleticism and consistent shooters. i can't think of any coach who would do more with this team. now, if you want to blame pop, i'd go after how this team has been constructed.
Pop and RC do deserve some shit for roster construction. GAsol? He was terrible for the Bulls the past season. They were awful on defense, had locker room issues and didn't even make the playoffs if I remember correctly... they almost got better in an addition by substraction way if only their own front office wasn't as inept.
Hard to complain about Lee, he's a vet min guy and has outperformed that contract by far... but he's playing way too many minutes for a legit contender. The only reason he's doing that is bc 15 million man Gasol has not panned out.
Manu another season? He's a beloved Spur, but the issue I have with him it's not even about him, it's about Pop and the security blanket he gets with his "bar of soap" and how he won't move on so long as he has Manu. He think's this is still 2005 or something. Spurs have pledged to get younger but the promising rookies that they have in Dijon and Bertans didn't get played enough in the RS. Tony? He had a rennaissance against the Grizzlies and the Spurs were not going to get out of the first round if he doesn't go vintage. That's an alarm sign bc Tony has been inconsistent and injury prone for the past 2-3 seasons, but they knew that. Again why keep Dijon benched through the regular season Pop? why?

I don't take this season for granted, 60+ win seasons are special and rare... this might be the last Manu playoffs, etc. but Spurs do need to retool with some younger players tbh and Pop needs to play them!!

HarlemHeat37
05-02-2017, 01:06 PM
That's great, we all know how Lamarsha deals with criticism. Rocks in 3

:lol

jimbo
05-02-2017, 01:38 PM
Marv was calling him out during the game lmao

HarlemHeat37
05-02-2017, 01:43 PM

I'm surprised Marv remembered his name, tbh:lol man is going senile..

05-02-2017, 01:44 PM

I'm surprised Marv remembered his name, tbh:lol man is going senile..
Kevin Harlan did the game last night tbh :lol

jimbo
05-02-2017, 01:46 PM
oh fuck lmao my bad. all these guys sound the same to me tbh

HarlemHeat37
05-02-2017, 01:47 PM
Really? Surprised Kevin Harlan would call out Aldridge, tbh, he never has an opinion:lol

Marv talks a lot of shit, though..with his cross-dressing ass..

05-02-2017, 01:49 PM
Really? Surprised Kevin Harlan would call out Aldridge, tbh, he never has an opinion:lol

Marv talks a lot of shit, though..with his cross-dressing ass..
Yeah it was out of character for him tbh, almost like he was pushing some sort of agenda

cd98
05-02-2017, 01:53 PM
LMA played bad, but they all did. And the bad shooting and turnovers fed into Houston's early offense that generally resulted in wide open threes that they made. And then down 20, the Spurs tried to get it all back, which just made things worse, hence the 35 point hole. But we make some of those open shots and Houston doesn't get early offense, then it's a different game. This will probably be the only blowout like game in this series.

hater
05-02-2017, 02:00 PM
Yeah it was out of character for him tbh, almost like he was pushing some sort of agenda

What agenda??

Lamarcus was playing like a soft pussy and Harlan felt bad for the Spurs probably and called him ass out

And this was in the 1st quarter :lol

Methinks these analysts/commentators have chats before and after the games and Lamar being a pussy comes up often

skut_farkus
05-02-2017, 02:53 PM
The thing with lamarcus is mostly all mental tbh. He needs to be the focal point on the offense and wants the ball ran through him as much as possible like Andre Miller and lillard did with him in pick and pops. If and when a team go's away from that he gets frustrated and mentally checks out.

Same with when he doesn't have a favorable matchup he will try a few times and if it's not working his way he will try to hide.

He was happy going into this series until he found out Terrence Jones no longer is on the rockets.

hater
05-02-2017, 03:17 PM
:lmao "has anyone seen Lamarcus Aldrige" segment on ESPN just now :lmao

HarlemHeat37
05-02-2017, 03:30 PM
The thing with lamarcus is mostly all mental tbh. He needs to be the focal point on the offense and wants the ball ran through him as much as possible like Andre Miller and lillard did with him in pick and pops. If and when a team go's away from that he gets frustrated and mentally checks out.

Same with when he doesn't have a favorable matchup he will try a few times and if it's not working his way he will try to hide.

He was happy going into this series until he found out Terrence Jones no longer is on the rockets.

r0drig0lac
05-02-2017, 03:56 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif

gospursgojas
05-02-2017, 03:57 PM
He'll turn off his social media and think that's "doing something" and still have a 6-11 point game 2.

Salty
05-02-2017, 04:14 PM
I think he's just fucking fat tbh

spurs1990
05-02-2017, 04:21 PM

I caught the start of this.

"I'm so done with Pop, so done with the Spurs"
"The most boring superstar in the game"
"Rockets are young and fun to watch; Spurs are bitter and old"

Did he go any further later on in the show?

rjv
05-02-2017, 04:29 PM

Did he go any further later on in the show? i must have missed when cowherd was ever into the spurs.

Thomas82
05-02-2017, 05:08 PM
I wouldn't mind knowing what Tim Duncan said to LA at practice today.

bic50
05-02-2017, 05:34 PM
I wouldn't mind knowing what Tim Duncan said to LA at practice today.
I wonder what Bruce Bowen thinks, since he's bringing shame to the #12

daslicer
05-02-2017, 05:51 PM

Did he go any further later on in the show?

:lol Wow I didn't know Tim Duncan was still playing.

Thomas82
05-02-2017, 09:46 PM
I wonder what Bruce Bowen thinks, since he's bringing shame to the #12

Yeah that too.

Russ
05-02-2017, 10:08 PM
I blame the beard.

No...not Harden.

Pops stupid cursed beard. We win 2014 and what does he do...grows a beard and screws the spurs.

He did it back in 08-09 which was one of our worst seasons in the duncan era. We were 1 year out from winning a championship but we looked like chumps that year. And even after he shaved it, it had some sort of residual affect to it to where it continued to curse the spurs. By 2014 the negative effects had worn out.

But then what happens? He grows it back. thus the curse continues.

This is the correct analysis.

Pop can't win anything with that scraggly beard.

Ultimate proof will come when the US loses the Gold Medal in the Olympics.

FkLA
05-02-2017, 10:20 PM
"...Spurs sign Lamarcus Aldridge and David West...."

Should've known LMA and DWorst were going to be busts when you put this^ in your sig.

The hater curse is undefeated, tbh.