PDA

View Full Version : Does LMA even want to play for the Spurs?

RD2191
05-02-2017, 12:07 PM
I'm at a loss here TBH. This guy is a bigger failure than RJ.

TheGreatYacht
05-02-2017, 12:08 PM
Hard to get up for games when there's empty seats and 20 land whales show up to catch the game

Amuseddaysleeper
05-02-2017, 12:09 PM
One of the worst signings since RJ. Outside of games 1 and 2 vs OKC, he hasn't really had any signature games for SA. He's far too expensive to merely be a glorified role player.

I hope he and Gasol leave ASAP and we can start replacing 2/3 of this roster.

Darius Bieber
05-02-2017, 12:13 PM
No, look at his body language. Always sits at the end of the bench by himself. No emotions, no talks with Pop. He's checked out.

coachmac87
05-02-2017, 12:18 PM
The answer is No..

Two things drastically changed that made things screwy..

Warriors became the greatest thing ever...

Kawhi became an MVP candidate over night...

LMA honestly probably thought he was pulling a KD and had an easy road to the ship when he signed...

Now he's just a role player and the Warriors are even better then ever LOL

baseline bum
05-02-2017, 12:22 PM

You should be happy with The Wall looking dead.

baseline bum
05-02-2017, 12:22 PM
One of the worst signings since RJ. Outside of games 1 and 2 vs OKC, he hasn't really had any signature games for SA. He's far too expensive to merely be a glorified role player.

Last night seemed like a signature Aldridge game tbh

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-02-2017, 12:23 PM
Hard to get up for games when there's empty seats and 20 land whales show up to catch the game
Most of the pork orc fans in attendance care more about getting the next plate of nachos and beers than the actual game.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-02-2017, 12:24 PM
Last night seemed like a signature Aldridge game tbh

My biggest issue with him is how poor he is at imposing his will. You look at him with Portland and look at him and the Spurs got fleeced.

Even against Memphis (who admittedly have an amazing front line) Aldridge would post up Randolph, Randolph would hold his ground and then Aldridge would give up.

Darius Bieber
05-02-2017, 12:24 PM
RJ producing more for the Cavs now than fuckin LaMarcus.

RD2191
05-02-2017, 12:33 PM
You should be happy with The Wall looking dead.

Nigga I'll cannonball myself over that fukin wall. And have you seen mojados? I'll launch 50 of them over the fukin wall a day if it gets built.

TheGreatYacht
05-02-2017, 12:51 PM
Most of the pork orc fans in attendance care more about getting the next plate of nachos and beers than the actual game.
Truth bomb. Sure the team played like shit, but god damn. The fat lard crowd turned on the team in the first quarter

NameLess Scrub
05-02-2017, 01:01 PM
My biggest issue with him is how poor he is at imposing his will. You look at him with Portland and look at him and the Spurs got fleeced.

Even against Memphis (who admittedly have an amazing front line) Aldridge would post up Randolph, Randolph would hold his ground and then Aldridge would give up.

This.

SpursforSix
05-02-2017, 01:07 PM

He's far too fucking big not to be able to back down the defender into the lane. Problem is that when he does, he misses the fucking 5 footer at least half the time.

Mikeanaro
05-02-2017, 01:12 PM
What are you talking about?
NO!
He doesnt wanna play for the Spurs or any other team, the only reason is because he is from Texas and those checks are good so the Spurs are the perfect fit.
Is like Boris Diaw, but even Boris could give us 2 great seasons this blob cant even make 2 in a row.
The only big agent that comes to SA and is a bust.

05-02-2017, 01:13 PM
Good point tbh

Leetonidas
05-02-2017, 01:15 PM
The answer is No..

Two things drastically changed that made things screwy..

Warriors became the greatest thing ever...

Kawhi became an MVP candidate over night...

LMA honestly probably thought he was pulling a KD and had an easy road to the ship when he signed...

Now he's just a role player and the Warriors are even better then ever LOL

I've been thinking this as well. He's a mental midget. He thought he would come here be the man and ride the team to some titles and glory. But all that has changed and he realizes now he's made a mistake. His body language is terrible. No doubt in my mind he regrets his decision

RD2191
05-02-2017, 01:23 PM
I've been thinking this as well. He's a mental midget. He thought he would come here be the man and ride the team to some titles and glory. But all that has changed and he realizes now he's made a mistake. His body language is terrible. No doubt in my mind he regrets his decision

It feels like he's checked out. He'd ask for a trade but he's too soft to do it. He'll probably walk in free agency.

itzsoweezee
05-02-2017, 01:24 PM
He looks incredibly out of shape. Maybe he can't condition because of his heart issue, but he has no lift in his legs and appears to struggle with any movement other than running up and down the court.

HarlemHeat37
05-02-2017, 01:24 PM
Just a year ago, he was at least aggressive and dominated a few playoff games(same flaws as a volume scorer and didn't show up in the biggest game, but still), tbh..maybe his heart issue has played a part and changed his approach..

His poor work ethic and lack of balls is well documented, but still..

Keepin' it real
05-02-2017, 01:31 PM
Does LMA even want to play for the Spurs?

Yes, but he's discouraged by all the spurstalk negativity. Let's all post only positive comments for the rest of the playoffs. It could do wonders for LMA's game and confidence. Everyone in?

RD2191
05-02-2017, 01:43 PM
Yes, but he's discouraged by all the spurstalk negativity. Let's all post only positive comments for the rest of the playoffs. It could do wonders for LMA's game and confidence. Everyone in?

This is plausible, we are talking about a guy who deleted his twitter because he couldn't handle the criticism.

apalisoc_9
05-02-2017, 02:00 PM
This is plausible, we are talking about a guy who deleted his twitter because he couldn't handle the criticism.

Maybe the Spurs organization orchestrated the Deceptive Site attack on Spurtalk because it hurts lamarcus feelings :lol

SpurOutofTownFan
05-02-2017, 02:12 PM
The Spurs will rebuild around him and KL next year - watch

spursistan
05-02-2017, 02:27 PM
Will never forget this bitch pulling down Bruce Bowen jersey from the rafters..He was that much entitled, that much un-Spursy from the beginning.

RD2191
06-22-2017, 11:20 AM
:wakeup

SAGirl
06-24-2017, 10:20 PM
turns out... he didn't want to play for the Spurs after all.

raybies
06-24-2017, 10:21 PM
what is this drama. i think this is the one to only find out it isn't the one, so i leave only to find out it was... teen drama man

spurs10
06-24-2017, 10:52 PM
turns out... he didn't want to play for the Spurs after all. That seems to be the narrative, but there has been no great source to confirm he is completely disgruntled. He might have deactivated his social media because the season is over. We are hearing a lot of rumors that for sure.

tmtcsc
06-24-2017, 11:31 PM
That seems to be the narrative, but there has been no great source to confirm he is completely disgruntled. He might have deactivated his social media because the season is over. We are hearing a lot of rumors that for sure.

Nah, his body language and lack of effort during the playoffs spoke volumes to me. He's looked unhappy, felt vilified and unprotected by the coaching staff when he got blistered by the media. What a fucking mental midget, cream puff. Pffft, that's the only source I need. IF the Spurs can't move him, he actually might play hard so that he can get a big payday on his next contract. That's exactly what he did in Portland. He even played through a pretty bad hand injury so teams would think he was tough. Fucking joke.

SAGirl
06-24-2017, 11:42 PM
Nah, his body language and lack of effort during the playoffs spoke volumes to me. He's looked unhappy, felt vilified and unprotected by the coaching staff when he got blistered by the media. What a fucking mental midget, cream puff. Pffft, that's the only source I need. IF the Spurs can't move him, he actually might play hard so that he can get a big payday on his next contract. That's exactly what he did in Portland. He even played through a pretty bad hand injury so teams would think he was tough. Fucking joke.
That is a good point. I think RC is prepared to keep him if they get lowball offers so bad that it's not worth it.. he may remain in the market up to the trade deadline.
this is unprecedented though. He ended up cutting off his Portland teammates... I don't know how he will affect a locker room where Kawhi is really so uninvolved with most everyone, and the rest are really younger players, at least so far. I suppose Pau will be back and maybe, just maybe Manu... but still.

tmtcsc
06-24-2017, 11:44 PM
That is a good point. I think RC is prepared to keep him if they get lowball offers so bad that it's not worth it.. he may remain in the market up to the trade deadline.
this is unprecedented though. He ended up cutting off his Portland teammates... I don't know how he will affect a locker room where Kawhi is really so uninvolved with most everyone, and the rest are really younger players, at least so far. I suppose Pau will be back and maybe, just maybe Manu... but still.

Just a guess, but I don't think the Spurs necessarily want anything back for him - just cap space.

John B
06-25-2017, 12:01 AM
Who cares. We don't want him. The thing that bothers me is how PATFO did not get a read on him?

tmtcsc
06-25-2017, 12:09 AM
Who cares. We don't want him. The thing that bothers me is how PATFO did not get a read on him?

They did, very early on, but it was just a little too late. I've said it before but...the fact that the Spurs biggest competition for him was the Phoenix..sucking...Suns was a HUGE red flag. He made it further in the playoffs this past year than he ever has before and he was a mopey piece of shit. He then comes out talking about how the Spurs have regressed his game? That's what he's thinking about...When the Spurs really needed him to step up, score more, be the leader he says he wants to be and he gets out-hustled and out-played by Jonathan Simmons. Damn, I'm getting pissed all over again. Fucking cheese dick.

John B
06-25-2017, 02:00 AM
Just a guess, but I don't think the Spurs necessarily want anything back for him - just cap space.

This. Whatever we get from him because I think right now Spurs is so attractive to FA as chance for a ring destination so long as there is a space

MaNu4Tres
06-25-2017, 08:29 AM
Spurs will dump him for barely anything if they can get a replacement to commit via Free Agency. ( Millsap, Blake, Ibaka or a combination of Pat Patterson or Taj Gibson & another player)

If they cant via Free Agency, then theyll explore trading for salary.

spurspokesman
06-26-2017, 01:50 AM
LMA won't have many suitors it appears

DeRozan m8
06-26-2017, 04:07 AM
He's had his period since he didn't get all star tbh

Probably regrets his Spurs decision every day since.

kobyz
06-26-2017, 06:45 AM
No motivation for bb no more, too much weed...

GSH
06-26-2017, 11:23 AM

If $20M per year and the chance to play professional basketball isn't enough, fuck him.

And fuck you too, just because.

rastaspur
06-26-2017, 02:11 PM
No motivation for bb no more, too much weed...

Bet he is a narcissistic paranoid smoker. The kind you just don't want to burn with. Two people laugh across the room and he thinks they are calling him a pussy. Then acts but hurt the whole time.

He is the kind of dude who puts his lips around a bong like he is trying to blow it. Doing it in the sofetest, most beta way possible.

I remember a girl from lsu doing that in college one time when she was visiting. Had to explain to her the whole bong doesn't have to be in her mouth.

spurs10
06-26-2017, 02:33 PM
Bet he is a narcissistic paranoid smoker. The kind you just don't want to burn with. Two people laugh across the room and he thinks they are calling him a pussy. Then acts but hurt the whole time.

He is the kind of dude who puts his lips around a bong like he is trying to blow it. Doing it in the sofetest, most beta way possible.

I remember a girl from lsu doing that in college one time when she was visiting. Had to explain to her the whole bong doesn't have to be in her mouth. So harsh....maybe she was just practicing. :toast

rastaspur
06-26-2017, 04:51 PM
So harsh....maybe she was just practicing. :toast

She had a target on her after that. Lol. She got alot of attention the rest of the night. It could have all been done by design. Women are slick like that.

RD2191
11-14-2018, 09:59 PM
:wakeup

Hoops Czar
11-14-2018, 10:05 PM
His agent should have told him to fake an injury..

Brunodf
11-14-2018, 10:28 PM
The Spurs should've traded him before the start of the season when he still had some value tbh

Kawhitstorm
11-14-2018, 10:45 PM
The Spurs should've traded him before the start of the season when he still had some value tbh

Wizards wouldn't trade him for Dwight tbh:fishing

SouthTexasRancher
11-15-2018, 12:00 AM
Too bad we didn't trade him for a good defending Small Forward/Wing like an Otto Porter Jr. or Jimmy Butler before he went off into never, never land. We will never win another championship with LMA on the team. And we just don't have any real good trade assets other than DD and LMA.