PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Why Can't Black athletes be more like Westbrook outside of bball life?

apalisoc_9
05-03-2017, 01:06 AM
- Seriously, many of them are coons.
- Many of them are so obssessed with Getting aquainted with Celebrities
- About 80% of Black Athletes are obssessed with White Women or Latina..Or anything that isn't Black.
- They're always trying to Join some sort of shitty special group.

No racist, and I hate Westbrooks stat-padding ways on the court.

But there isn't a whole lot of Black NBA star players that I trully respect outside of bball except for Russ and Kawhi.

Seems like a super rare breed of Black Superstar that doesn't do any of the above mentioned.

lebomb
05-03-2017, 06:48 AM
- About 80% of Black Athletes are obssessed with White Women or Latina..Or anything that isn't Black.

But there isn't a whole lot of Black NBA star players that I trully respect outside of bball except for Russ and Kawhi.

Seems like a super rare breed of Black Superstar that doesn't do any of the above mentioned.

Why do you like them off the bball court? All I read is what the niggras you dont like are doing.

Mark Celibate
05-03-2017, 09:43 AM
Great insight, OP. 5/5 will read again.

I'm sure Westbrook is thrilled that you respect him tbh

D-Wade
05-03-2017, 11:20 AM
I'm married to a black woman. A fine one at that

lefty
05-03-2017, 11:53 AM

I can confirm that she is fine.

And fact she is even better than fine

DD
05-03-2017, 12:36 PM
A black woman's entire existence is predicated on finding the next meal ticket, as history has taught us. They're low-class but high-maintenance, and incapable of acting in a civilized, socially acceptable manner. An athlete has only a precious, finite amount of time to gain all the wealth he will attain in his lifetime, and can't be bothered with such primitive behavior.

Killakobe81
05-03-2017, 12:39 PM

Props to you sir ...

DMC
05-03-2017, 01:05 PM

Why do you give a shit?

Do you think they give 2 shits what you do when your taxi shift is over?

DMC
05-03-2017, 01:06 PM
Props to you sir ...
Why, did he do something heroic? The woman happens to be black, you say props like it's an accomplishment to marry a specific race. Or did you mean she is hot so that's an accomplishment? Meh, you're autistic, you have no idea.

05-03-2017, 01:25 PM
Why, did he do something heroic? The woman happens to be black, you say props like it's an accomplishment to marry a specific race. Or did you mean she is hot so that's an accomplishment? Meh, you're autistic, you have no idea.
lmao yeah that was weird tbh :lol

Raven
05-03-2017, 01:27 PM
Pretty sure they choose white women because they are better.

-21-
05-03-2017, 05:21 PM
Props to you sir ...

I think he was talking about Wade's wife...

unleashbaynes
05-03-2017, 07:23 PM
Act like Westbrick? As in, being a multimillionaire and still conning an honest business out of a free dessert?

https://streamable.com/h5ylu

Yup, sounds like a pretty honorable dude.

BD24
05-03-2017, 07:29 PM
Act like Westbrick? As in, being a multimillionaire and still conning an honest business out of a free dessert?

Whos the busted ass bitch in the video? Is that his girl? if so LMAO

Spurtacular
09-04-2017, 09:31 AM

:lmao Faggot

djohn2oo8
09-04-2017, 01:16 PM
:lmao giving a shit about an athletes personal life.

Avante
09-08-2017, 12:40 PM
I just wish blacks in general would read. Way too many of them simply don't know things. So once we get past their physical superiorities, their talents in other things and it's just them, they can't add anything to well anything because they don't know anything.

ECOV
09-08-2017, 12:58 PM
I just wish blacks in general would read. Way too many of them simply don't know things. So once we get past their physical superiorities, their talents in other things and it's just them, they can't add anything to well anything because they don't know anything.
how do you know they dont?

DMC
09-08-2017, 03:30 PM

Cuz he gets them when they're just kids so he knows how they're going to develop after being emotionally scarred because a 325 lb fat man rolled around on them for 30 minutes.

Xevious
09-09-2017, 03:00 AM
Cuz he gets them when they're just kids so he knows how they're going to develop after being emotionally scarred because a 325 lb fat man rolled around on them for 30 minutes.
You're giving him too much credit.

Ice009
09-09-2017, 04:30 AM

wtf, that's pretty poor form getting a free dessert after lying about it being his wife's birthday.

dfens
09-13-2017, 08:06 AM

son this video tells you, the epitome of black culture tbh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

Brazil
09-14-2017, 02:48 PM

:lmao hilarious shit tbh

DMC
09-14-2017, 03:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

goddamn :lol

Koolaid_man :lol

dfens
09-15-2017, 07:05 PM
:lmao hilarious shit tbh

son there is nothing hilarious about that video .. just wrong smh, all these people barely making ends meet and these monkeys leech their wives and children dry to look like faggots.

Avante
09-19-2017, 12:15 AM

I was in the navy with a lot of black guys from all over the USA, never saw any of them with a book. I have a lot of black friends and none of them can talk literature. None have home libraries.

I'm sure if ya look at stats this will be a proven fact, talking % 's.