PDA

View Full Version : All the BS aside, take game 2.

Ice009
05-03-2017, 12:03 PM
A lot of shit has been talked the past day by a lot of people (including myself), but I'm focused and locked in for game two. I haven't given up at all. There is no other option or thought other than "win" in my mind. Whatever it takes, get game 2.

Play smart, and play with supreme physicality. Don't let the Rockets think they can do whatever they want. The fans need to get insanely loud and bring it. Game 1 doesn't mean anything. What the Spurs do from this point on is what counts. This is where Championship fiber comes from. You gotta show it when your back is against the wall. That was a big haymaker by the Rockets in game 1, you just gotta absorb it and push on.

Get game 2. Whatever it takes, get it done.

hater
05-03-2017, 12:22 PM
I still have spurs in 7 as I predicted.

I still dont see this being a repeat of 2010.

I stiill believe our roster is slightly better than Blair, Bogans, Boner, 50 yr old Finley, dick Jeff, 80 year old Mcdys, money Mason

hater
05-03-2017, 12:23 PM
Then again 8 could change my mind after tonight :lol

SpursforSix
05-03-2017, 12:54 PM
, but I'm focused and locked in for game two. I haven't given up at all.

:pop: that makes one of us

ElNono
05-03-2017, 01:25 PM
is that an order?

Leetonidas
05-03-2017, 01:28 PM
Im glad OP is locked in and focused. Hopefully that somehow means the spurs are also

Old School 44
05-03-2017, 01:30 PM
A lot of shit has been talked the past day by a lot of people (including myself), but I'm focused and locked in for game two. I haven't given up at all. There is no other option or thought other than "win" in my mind. Whatever it takes, get game 2.

Play smart, and play with supreme physicality. Don't let the Rockets think they can do whatever they want. The fans need to get insanely loud and bring it. Game 1 doesn't mean anything. What the Spurs do from this point on is what counts. This is where Championship fiber comes from. You gotta show it when your back is against the wall. That was a big haymaker by the Rockets in game 1, you just gotta absorb it and push on.

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

siraulo23
05-03-2017, 02:14 PM
Some people brought up suns series in 2010

I think its a perfect comparison to whats gonna happen imo

spurs10
05-03-2017, 02:18 PM

Exactly!! That's why I'm going tonight! We just need to win! Great post! :flag:

DMC
05-03-2017, 02:31 PM
OP, locked and focused. Beer cold, nachos warm... PS4 on standby.

bklynspursfan
05-03-2017, 02:34 PM

You got Rockets in 4?

RD2191
05-03-2017, 02:38 PM
OP, locked and focused. Beer cold, nachos warm... PS4 on standby.

Sound like your every night.

DMC
05-03-2017, 02:44 PM
Sound like your every night.

I'm not a beer drinker.

NameLess Scrub
05-03-2017, 02:50 PM
Mentally, I'm half in off season, went fishing mode. The kind of feeling when Spurs are eliminated, you know Cavs and Warriors will make the Finals again, and therefore you kinda wish the NBA wasn't so important to you.

sananspursfan21
05-03-2017, 03:12 PM
ALL IN!!! Let's get em!!! Got no other choice as fans. Being realistic is fine but you gotta have some hope somewhere!!

siraulo23
05-03-2017, 03:27 PM
You got Rockets in 4?

I predicted Rockets in 6 but after Game 1, the Spurs would be lucky to get 1 game

Ditty
05-03-2017, 03:39 PM

Though it could be like the Warriors series in 2013 when they couldn't miss at times also. Though we had to pull game one out of our ass, we pretty much figured out and outplayed the Warriors when the series shifted to Oakland.

Dex
05-03-2017, 04:23 PM
Just have to hope each game is a different beast. If Spurs win tonight, the Game 1 shellacking won't mean as much...there are multiple scenarios where they could have been headed back to Houston tied 1-1.

Ice009
05-03-2017, 11:38 PM
I see a lot of people starting to (again) act like pussies if TP is out. That's not the approach to take. It's looks like with any little bit of adversity, posters here immediately go into the fetal position.

Kawhi needs to forget about that (the possibility of TP being out), too. Be the Alpha and lead the Spurs.