PDA

View Full Version : oreilly fired not colbert

monosylab1k
05-03-2017, 10:53 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/stephen-colbert-defends-controversial-trump-jokes-don-t-012345305.html

:cry so unfair :cry

Trainwreck2100
05-03-2017, 10:59 PM
cockholster is homophobic cause fuck people are idiots

baseline bum
05-03-2017, 11:15 PM
LOL Colbert is awesome

boutons_deux
05-03-2017, 11:19 PM
Coal Bear spoke the truth, only amazingly crudely, he admits.

mavsfan1000
05-04-2017, 03:17 AM
Colbert is a whiny bastard.

Clipper Nation
05-05-2017, 03:27 PM

Joseph Kony
05-05-2017, 03:52 PM
the irony of this coming from the "liberals are snowflake" crowd is pretty funny though :lol

Colbert has becoming pretty annoying since he left comedy central though. ever since NDT was on his show and he showed he was just another religitard i lost any respect i had for this chode

baseline bum
05-05-2017, 04:04 PM
Colbert has becoming pretty annoying since he left comedy central though. ever since NDT was on his show and he showed he was just another religitard i lost any respect i had for this chode

LOL what did he say?

InRareForm
05-05-2017, 04:08 PM
colbert is cool

Joseph Kony
05-05-2017, 04:11 PM
LOL what did he say?i dont remember the exact convo as it was part of a longer interview but i remember him asking dumbass religitard questions in response to NDT's scientific explanations, colbert giving him the ol "what if you're wrong" bs, and something about being fair and balanced on religion v science.

Chucho
05-05-2017, 04:23 PM
i dont remember the exact convo as it was part of a longer interview but i remember him asking dumbass religitard questions in response to NDT's scientific explanations, colbert giving him the ol "what if you're wrong" bs, and something about being fair and balanced on religion v science.

I agree.

Religious people are as shit-stupid as people who think transgenderism is a real thing and that queering is a genetic need moreso than a mental disorder for people who were too ugly or just not loved enough to enter the only scientifically proven world- that of the heterosexual.

Joseph Kony
05-05-2017, 04:25 PM
I agree.

Religious people are as shit-stupid as people who think transgenderism is a real thing and that queering is a genetic need moreso than a mental disorder for people who were too ugly or just not loved enough to enter the only scientifically proven world- that of the heterosexual.i agree to an extent, i think transgednerism is a thing but not that it's a normal natural thing, and it definitely is some kind of mental disorder. but i also believe if you wanna be some weird fruit with a cock between your legs but call yourself caitlyn, you're more than welcome to, as long as you stfu about it :lol

baseline bum
05-05-2017, 04:29 PM
i dont remember the exact convo as it was part of a longer interview but i remember him asking dumbass religitard questions in response to NDT's scientific explanations, colbert giving him the ol "what if you're wrong" bs, and something about being fair and balanced on religion v science.

He wasn't being sarcastic?

Joseph Kony
05-05-2017, 04:36 PM
i thought he was at first but no he seemed pretty genuine in his god belief and the questions he posted, imo

Chucho
05-05-2017, 04:42 PM
He wasn't being sarcastic?

No, he claims to be, and I quote, a "devout Catholic" despite his entire anti-Right schitck being very, very anti-Catholic. But, as a Leftist AND a comedian, it's ok to be that heavy in hypocrisy.

The real victim is standup comedy. Douchebag celebrities shouldn't have their political opinions taken with any form of seriousness as they are rich elitists that say a whole bunch, but overall do jack shit to help anyone, but fat khunts like Schumer and hypocrites like Colbert are fucking ruining standup. It's like you can't make fun of ANYONE except the Right because, well, the Leftist hippy, PC circle jerking of "we're good people because of what we say and not for what we do" and now comedians can't even make fun of :

- fat people or fat kids
- retards
- minorites
- Hillary Clinton
- ANYONE on the Left tbh

without a noticeable contingency of the crowd doing their PC "we're good people" facade and start to boo or walk out. Fucking khunts, it's COMEDY. Leave your narrow mindedness behind and fucking laugh. If you think your not-real Friends on social media will judge you because you were at a show that isn't PC-approved, than don't put it on social media. And if I were a comedian, ala Bill Burr, fucking heckle them, let them walk out and tell them "no fucking refunds!" It's their shows, their material and NO ONE should have to change because a bunch of khunty idelogues ruin everything for everyone that doesn't agree with their perspective/views/ideologies.

TSA
05-05-2017, 04:48 PM
No, he claims to be, and I quote, a "devout Catholic" despite his entire anti-Right schitck being very, very anti-Catholic. But, as a Leftist AND a comedian, it's ok to be that heavy in hypocrisy.

The real victim is standup comedy. Douchebag celebrities shouldn't have their political opinions taken with any form of seriousness as they are rich elitists that say a whole bunch, but overall do jack shit to help anyone, but fat khunts like Schumer and hypocrites like Colbert are fucking ruining standup. It's like you can't make fun of ANYONE except the Right because, well, the Leftist hippy, PC circle jerking of "we're good people because of what we say and not for what we do" and now comedians can't even make fun of :

- fat people or fat kids
- retards
- minorites
- Hillary Clinton
- ANYONE on the Left tbh

without a noticeable contingency of the crowd doing their PC "we're good people" facade and start to boo or walk out. Fucking khunts, it's COMEDY. Leave your narrow mindedness behind and fucking laugh. If you think your not-real Friends on social media will judge you because you were at a show that isn't PC-approved, than don't put it on social media. And if I were a comedian, ala Bill Burr, fucking heckle them, let them walk out and tell them "no fucking refunds!" It's their shows, their material and NO ONE should have to change because a bunch of khunty idelogues ruin everything for everyone that doesn't agree with their perspective/views/ideologies.

Stand up comedians routinely bash

- fat people or fat kids
- retards
- minorites
- Hillary Clinton
- ANYONE on the Left tbh

without a noticeable contingency booing or walking out IMO.

baseline bum
05-05-2017, 04:48 PM
i thought he was at first but no he seemed pretty genuine in his god belief and the questions he posted, imo

So was he going jeebotard on evolution and the big bang theory?

boutons_deux
05-05-2017, 04:49 PM
colbert said Trash's mouth works as Pootin's dick holster

TSA
05-05-2017, 05:01 PM
Colbert's remarks are only offensive if you actually believe he's a political commentator.

Clipper Nation
05-05-2017, 05:27 PM
the irony of this coming from the "liberals are snowflake" crowd is pretty funny though :lol
Not really. What's ironic about holding liberals to the same standards that they expect everyone else to adhere to? A conservative host making a similar joke about Obama would have been fired and vilified.

Adam Lambert
05-05-2017, 05:54 PM
Not really. What's ironic about holding liberals to the same standards that they expect everyone else to adhere to? A conservative host making a similar joke about Obama would have been fired and vilified.

:cry but but if our side did it :cry

this faggot doesnt know the difference between public outcry and government intervention

Reck
05-06-2017, 11:21 AM
The righty are a bunch of pussies.

Ironic that they came up with the term snowflake to call liberals. Bunch of cry baby pussies.

:cry why is he trending on my yt? :cry

DarrinS
05-06-2017, 11:39 AM
And yet you guys have posted WAAAY more about this than I have. I merely questioned the YouTube trending algorithm. But, carry on. :lol

monosylab1k
05-06-2017, 11:43 AM
And yet you guys have posted WAAAY more about this than I have. I merely questioned the YouTube trending algorithm. But, carry on. :lol

Why did you change your avatar? :lmao

DarrinS
05-06-2017, 11:47 AM
Why did you change your avatar? :lmao

Second time you've posted this. Obsessed much?

Reck
05-06-2017, 11:48 AM
I'm assuming it has to do with Parker being done in the NBA and he's paying his respect.

boutons_deux
05-06-2017, 02:13 PM
Pai gonna make colbert STFU. Just try

Adam Lambert
05-06-2017, 09:03 PM
Second time you've posted this. Obsessed much?

lol at you trying to pin obsession on anyone else, you insecure beta faggot, do you think youre fooling anyone here?

DarrinS
05-06-2017, 10:52 PM
lol at you trying to pin obsession on anyone else, you insecure beta faggot, do you think youre fooling anyone here?

:lmao

Do you want to meet up and find out who's beta?

monosylab1k
05-07-2017, 03:03 PM

Do you want to meet up and find out who's beta?

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/732/499/406.jpg

benefactor
05-07-2017, 03:25 PM
Damn...Darrin went full rascal:lol

I'll never forget the time he threatened to beat up Manny in the women's soccer thread.

Adam Lambert
05-07-2017, 03:31 PM
:lmao :lmao

monosylab1k
05-07-2017, 04:01 PM

I'll never forget the time he threatened to beat up Manny in the women's soccer thread.

DarrinS
05-07-2017, 04:15 PM

I think that was someone else.

1. I would never be in a women's soccer thread (or any soccer thread)
2. I like Manny

Reck
05-07-2017, 04:23 PM

2. I like Manny

Are you and DAF related? lol

I get you two confuse all the time.

DMC
05-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Are you and DAF related? lol

I get you two confuse all the time.

You get a lot of shit confused, like your sexuality for instance.

Reck
05-08-2017, 09:23 AM
You get a lot of shit confused, like your sexuality for instance.

You are very interested in my sexual preference.

Here's one hint....I dont suck dick so go stalk someone else who swims your water, faggot.

Blake
05-08-2017, 10:32 AM

Probably not.

A conservative making a similar joke in this country becomes president

Blake
05-08-2017, 10:35 AM
I agree.

Religious people are as shit-stupid as people who think transgenderism is a real thing and that queering is a genetic need moreso than a mental disorder for people who were too ugly or just not loved enough to enter the only scientifically proven world- that of the heterosexual.

You seem like the type that really understands the complexities of genetics

DMC
05-08-2017, 03:44 PM
You are very interested in my sexual preference.

Here's one hint....I dont suck dick so go stalk someone else who swims your water, faggot.

Ah you must be a bull dyke. Do you nuzzle it? Technically you're not sucking it if you just nuzzle it. Do you roll it around in your palms and tease it? Does it cry for you? Do you speak sweet to it?

spurraider21
05-08-2017, 06:59 PM
of course DMC knows all the intricacies of dicksucking

clambake
05-08-2017, 07:11 PM
i think you guys might have gone off topic.

Boston Pancake
05-08-2017, 07:35 PM
All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next.

Chucho
05-09-2017, 10:23 AM
You seem like the type that really understands the complexities of genetics

MMhhmmmm. You should feel the way about LGBT and treat the LGBT crowd the way you feel about and treat religious minded people if you're a person that judges everyone equally based on what you believe.

How did you explain why you hate/ can't tolerate people of faith?

Basically because you feel that people who believe a bunch of crazy stuff that can't be proved are stupid. That is pretty much what you said, except uglier.

Bill Nye, the cue-card-reader-the Left-presents-as-a-"science"-guy parading around like a clown and contradicting himself and the proven science he read off cue cards for his kids TV shows.

Science has proven there are genes exclusive to males and females and only manifest in males and females and can't be chemically manipulated or created in a synthetic form. Men can't be women naturally. These are a bunch of people believing in crazy stuff, just like religitards. That's your equivalence per your logic.

Blake
05-09-2017, 10:28 AM
Lol cuz science!

You have no clue what you're talking about.

Monostradamus
05-09-2017, 11:03 AM
Lol cuz science!

You have no clue what you're talking about.
Don't mind him, tbh. God gave him the retard gene, he's behaving as nature tells him to.

DisAsTerBot
05-09-2017, 11:18 AM
Bill Nye, the cue-card-reader-the Left-presents-as-a-"science"-guy parading around like a clown and contradicting himself and the proven science he read off cue cards for his kids TV shows.

Lol wut
So upset you can't even communicate. Breathe little one, breathe

benefactor
05-09-2017, 11:44 AM

2. I like Manny
rascal...not you.

spurraider21
05-09-2017, 02:13 PM
MMhhmmmm. You should feel the way about LGBT and treat the LGBT crowd the way you feel about and treat religious minded people if you're a person that judges everyone equally based on what you believe.

Basically because you feel that people who believe a bunch of crazy stuff that can't be proved are stupid. That is pretty much what you said, except uglier.

Science has proven there are genes exclusive to males and females and only manifest in males and females and can't be chemically manipulated or created in a synthetic form. Men can't be women naturally. These are a bunch of people believing in crazy stuff, just like religitards. That's your equivalence per your logic.where has nye contradicted himself? i'm not a fan of him at all, and im disappointed that he has become some "spokesperson for science" but please elaborate on that claim

Reck
05-09-2017, 02:51 PM
where has nye contradicted himself? i'm not a fan of him at all, and im disappointed that he has become some "spokesperson for science" but please elaborate on that claim

I'm surprised he hasn't gotten on another alt to back up his own claim to make it seem like he has people agreeing with himself. :lol

boutons_deux
05-09-2017, 05:35 PM
The FCC’s reach dies in darkness: Colbert can say what he wants on ‘The Late Show’

Time, literally, is on his side.

Not only was Colbert’s mouth blurred and the word in question bleeped, but The Late Show also airs at 11:35 p.m., more than 90 minutes after the end of the FCC’s “safe harbor” time frame of 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.

That 16-hour stretch is the period over which the FCC “has the authority to police allegations of indecent and obscene material on the airwaves,” as Variety explained.

Basically, the FCC, like Mufasa, rules over everything the light touches; nighttime is something of a free-f0r-all as far as vulgarity and other such scandalous material goes.

The only exception there is obscenity, which is not protected by the First Amendment and is prohibited by law 24 hours a day.

Colbert’s riff would fall under the “profanity” category, which includes “‘grossly offensive’ language that is considered a public nuisance.”

“Pai’s remarks are just the latest in a series of statements by the current administration indicating a willful disregard of the First Amendment.

Colbert was poking fun at authority?—?a time-honored American tradition and an essential principle of democracy.

What is obscene is not what Colbert said but any attempt by the government to stifle dissent and creativity.

Our unions vehemently support Colbert and his writers and will fight for his or any individual’s right to publicly express his or her opinion of our elected officials.”

https://thinkprogress.org/colbert-fcc-e31e34a5201a

boutons_deux
05-09-2017, 05:39 PM

spurraider21
05-11-2017, 01:40 PM

Science has proven there are genes exclusive to males and females and only manifest in males and females and can't be chemically manipulated or created in a synthetic form. Men can't be women naturally. These are a bunch of people believing in crazy stuff, just like religitards. That's your equivalence per your logic.

where has nye contradicted himself? i'm not a fan of him at all, and im disappointed that he has become some "spokesperson for science" but please elaborate on that claim Chucho

Blake
05-11-2017, 04:27 PM
Chucho ran

spurraider21
05-11-2017, 05:08 PM
My assumption would be the

1) sex is determined by chromosomes
And
2) gender is on a spectrum

Is what they're having a hissy fit over, even though sex and gender are not interchangeable terms

baseline bum
05-11-2017, 05:13 PM
rascal...not you.

Did that faggot off himself after the 2014 title?

Quadzilla99
05-11-2017, 07:06 PM
Chucho

He fell for this fake quote meme most likely: http://www.snopes.com/bill-nye-gender-chromosomes/