PDA

View Full Version : Phantom 3 Pt Fouls

spurs10
05-04-2017, 01:21 AM
Pop went nuclear on the refs when they sent Taliban to the line for the foul on Patty where his arms were straight up in the air. I thought he was going to get ejected because he wouldn't let up. That seemed to be a game changer and Taliban stopped getting those ridiculous fouls from that point on. I think it was a game changer. Don't know if it will help down in Houston, but it did tonight. :ihit

Ditty
05-04-2017, 01:37 AM
It was a terrible call, but it's a natural referee reaction to call it, because Harden gets that call a lot. Thankfully we got a bad make up offensive foul call the next Rockets position on Harden. Spurs have done a great job defensively, with where they're putting their hands defending Harden to not get those cheap foul calls. Hopefully they keep it up in Houston, and I like our chances.

gospursgojas
05-04-2017, 01:53 AM
If you're talking about the new foul fad of going up for shot when defender is trying to go over screen...Look for about 8 of them a game in Houston.

davidbowie
05-04-2017, 01:54 AM
the crowd in htx is gonna be utah level unbearable

TE
05-04-2017, 01:57 AM
If you're talking about the new foul fad of going up for shot when defender is trying to go over screen...Look for about 8 of them a game in Houston.
expect at least 5 the next game. That crowd of retarded fans will alone bitch and impact the perception of what is a good call/bad call. Look for this when one of Harden/Lou attempt that sorry ass shit.

apalisoc_9
05-04-2017, 02:16 AM
expect at least 5 the next game. That crowd of retarded fans will alone bitch and impact the perception of what is a good call/bad call. Look for this when one of Harden/Lou attempt that sorry ass shit.

They had 12 in a 5 game series against OKC. :lol

So about 2.2 a game :lol...

6.whole points for this shitty Call.

james evans
05-04-2017, 02:18 AM
Every season, these flopping ass superstars create something new to get freethrows. When the league outlaws it, they come up with something else. It was the reggie miller kick on the 3 which led to freethrows, they stopped that. Then it was the pump fake, and jump into the defender. They started calling offensive fouls. then it was the KD swing your arms through when the defender has his hands up. They stopped that, now it's the come off screens and jump into the defender for 3s. Every season!!!! They are making it IMPOSSIBLE to defend players in the nba.

Horse
05-04-2017, 06:49 AM
Also making it impossible to watch nba games. This bearded bitch is ruining basketball.

spurs50_
05-04-2017, 07:44 AM
Yeah, that was BS.....I thought I was the only one that called him Taliban....Lol

NameLess Scrub
05-04-2017, 08:13 AM
Didn't he get another 3pt foul for applying a flying elbow to Patty between mid court and 3pt line?

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-04-2017, 08:16 AM
On NBATV they have a segment each night where they talk about questionable calls with the guy running the replay room at the NBA office.

They asked him about this last night and he said it was good D and shouldn't have been called a foul. Hopefully that gets passed on to the officials calling the games the rest of the way.

cd98
05-04-2017, 08:17 AM
Also making it impossible to watch nba games. This bearded bitch is ruining basketball.

Yes, but let's not ignore the fact that Manu was the pioneer of that move. Harden has merely taken it to the next level.