PDA

View Full Version : OT: Wanna be a Ballah, shot callah.......

lebomb
05-05-2017, 12:35 PM
Get yours while supplies last!!! :claw

https://bigballerbrand.com/

:lmao:lmao

you gotz to be shittin me!

Mitch
05-05-2017, 12:57 PM
1k for a college kids autographed shoes? :lol

Kool Bob Love
05-05-2017, 01:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_ig0xgtc-U

FkLA
05-05-2017, 01:41 PM
$495

$995

$220

:lmao

FkLA
05-05-2017, 01:43 PM
1k for a college kids autographed shoes? :lol

Well you're getting $500 shoes and an LED box too. So really it's a bargain.

:lmao

ambchang
05-05-2017, 01:43 PM
I actually don't think the shoes are that ugly, and actually pretty impressive if they were designed by an amateur (I highly doubt that though). It's certainly better than those ugly Curry signatures.

That said, the price is ridiculous, may they can tab into the market where the want to show the world they have money to burn and can spend $120 on slippers that nobody in their right minds would ever buy, but I doubt that market is that large.

Prices should have been $25/$99/$99.01 instead of $120, $499, $999

lebomb
05-05-2017, 01:47 PM
I actually don't think the shoes are that ugly, and actually pretty impressive if they were designed by an amateur (I highly doubt that though). It's certainly better than those ugly Curry signatures.

That said, the price is ridiculous, may they can tab into the market where the want to show the world they have money to burn and can spend $120 on slippers that nobody in their right minds would ever buy, but I doubt that market is that large.

Prices should have been $25/$99/$99.01 instead of $120, $499, $999

Im thinking $15.75/$39.95/$19.99 with signature :lmao

FkLA
05-05-2017, 02:09 PM
This cartoonish motherfucker thinks that just because you own your own brand you can set whatever price you like. Doesn't understand something as simple as the law of supply and demand. :lol

His reply to the shoes:

“I figured that’s what the shoe is worth. I like the way it sounds. You see, when you’re your own owner, you can come up with any price you want, how high you feel it is.”

To the $220 sandals:

“Why is that excessive? Prada and Gucci [are] selling theirs for what they want. My sandal looks better than that, it feels better. … This stuff right here is symbolic. And that comes with a price. No one’s ever come into the game with their own brand. My son has his own slider and his own shoe! Before he even touched the floor as a rookie. And guess what? He designed all of it!”

hater
05-05-2017, 02:20 PM
This guy is a genius. Hes basically ridiculing all the huge brands like Nike, Adiras and Rebook. All these major brands make it seem like a shoe is special cause it has a famous name on it.

This guy is taking that ridiculous marketing scheme and taking it to a whole stratosphere.

Fucking genius

lebomb
05-05-2017, 02:29 PM
This guy is a genius. Hes basically ridiculing all the huge brands like Nike, Adiras and Rebook. All these major brands make it seem like a shoe is special cause it has a famous name on it.

This guy is taking that ridiculous marketing scheme and taking it to a whole stratosphere.

Fucking genius

Dont get carried away, lets see how many he sells. I can ask $800 for a painting I did, doesnt mean Im gonna get it.

baseline bum
05-05-2017, 02:42 PM
Man if Lolnzo can get $1000 for his shit how much can De'Aaron Fox get?

05-05-2017, 03:37 PM
:tu black business

Chucho
05-05-2017, 04:15 PM
Those shoes are no less or no more ugly than Today's Basketball shoes.

They aren't far off from the prices of Today's Basketball shoes.

They are probably manufactured by slave labor, so they follow the practices of Today's Basketball shoes.

Only real issue is the fact the brand and it's "star" endorser are absolutely worthless, so while the shoe is following Today's Basketball shoe's trends from slave labor, exorbitant prices, et. al, it is all moot since there is no premium or value to this new brand. Nigga needs to put them rocks down for a few.

lebomb
05-05-2017, 04:17 PM
Those shoes are no less or no more ugly than Today's Basketball shoes.

They aren't far off from the prices of Today's Basketball shoes.

They are probably manufactured by slave labor, so they follow the practices of Today's Basketball shoes.

Only real issue is the fact the brand and it's "star" endorser are absolutely worthless, so while the shoe is following Today's Basketball shoe's trends from slave labor, exorbitant prices, et. al, it is all moot since there is no premium or value to this new brand. Nigga needs to put them rocks down for a few.

:lmao What basketball shoes do you shop for niggra? Those shoes are at least $200 more than any ive ever seen. Unless you buy some original Jordans signed. :lmao

DPG21920
05-05-2017, 04:36 PM
He claims to value "independence" yet got shown the door by all major brands. So now that they said no, independence is a good thing?

Also, I get wanting to "own" something but if Nike will pay you 30M and you have no ownership or you can "own" your own business that is worth 1M, what is the value of ownership then?

Oh ya, the ownership portion guarantees Lavar gets paid in addition to his son. So instead of Lonzo getting 20M from Nike, he gets 500K in ownership of BBB while his dad gets 500K too. :tu

DMC
05-05-2017, 04:38 PM
Motherfuckers will be at Target in 5 months for 49.99.

Chucho
05-05-2017, 04:48 PM
:lmao What basketball shoes do you shop for niggra? Those shoes are at least $200 more than any ive ever seen. Unless you buy some original Jordans signed. :lmao

LOL, yeah right. :lol It's totally common for retro Jordans to go for $400+ all day, re-releases and all and I don't even know the sneaker market but I know that Jordans easily can fetch that kind of money.

I only spend $50 on sneaks and would NEVER wear high tops outside of a workout, being an adult male and all. :lol

Silver&Black
05-05-2017, 05:30 PM

Splits
05-05-2017, 06:09 PM
Nigga should go on Shark Tank. I'd love to hear the FUBU guy rip him apart.

ambchang
05-05-2017, 08:24 PM
LOL, yeah right. :lol It's totally common for retro Jordans to go for $400+ all day, re-releases and all and I don't even know the sneaker market but I know that Jordans easily can fetch that kind of money.

I only spend $50 on sneaks and would NEVER wear high tops outside of a workout, being an adult male and all. :lol

I always wanted those Jordan's when I was a kid. But they were $150 so I couldn't afford them. Now with the retros, i just can't justify spending $350 for a pair of shoes. They are just always that much more than I could/ wanted to pay.

FkLA
05-05-2017, 08:38 PM

Look at all those likes and retweets. Are people actually going to buy them? :lol

That's after niggas had shown that they were absolutely crazy for them though. Spending their rent money on them, committing armed robbery for them, murdering people over them, etc. Supply and demand. Jordan's weren't $500 from the start, tbh.

TampaDude
05-05-2017, 08:43 PM
Fuck yo' shoes, clown!

DMC
05-05-2017, 10:57 PM
The likes/tweets and RTs are akin to Boaty McBoatface. The world just loves to have the reins on something so shitty, to float it to the top like a turd. I see the world as Steve Buscemi in Armageddon, just wanting to sit on that rock and watch the world explode. Who was the faggot that almost made the All Star game? lol

Silver&Black
05-06-2017, 09:22 AM
Look at all those likes and retweets. Are people actually going to buy them? :lolIt costs absolutely nothing to like/retweet something. It costs $495 for a pair of those kicks. Big difference in the two.

UZER
05-06-2017, 11:57 AM
Were they made in a sweatshop? If not, then that's how Ball should call out Nike. If they were, then he's just dumb. :lol

apalisoc_9
05-06-2017, 12:35 PM
Should have waited after a year or so.

TheCultOfPersonality
05-06-2017, 05:15 PM
Publicity stunt. Nothing to see here. :wakeup

Trill Clinton
05-06-2017, 09:03 PM
lebomb you're my big brudda but i disagree with you here. i see nothing wrong with BBB and the price of his son's shoes. people pay out the ass for some ugly ass designer sneakers all the time.

i think lavar is a marketing genius. the price point will drop but coming out the gate at that price has given him millions of dollars in free advertising. he has the entrepreneurial spirit of steve jobs and the marketing genius of pt barnum.

05-06-2017, 09:17 PM
Yeah, I wonder if you'd be saying the same if he was white :lol

Silver&Black
05-06-2017, 09:56 PM
Yeah, I wonder if you'd be saying the same if he was white :lol

Just wait. When the first black teen gets killed over these shoes (hate to say it but there is a 10000% of it happening)....Lavar will be a "coon" like Jordan then.

It'll be here before you know it...don't blink or you'll miss it.

Trill Clinton
05-06-2017, 10:11 PM
why are y'all stuck on race?

i don't have a problem with ANYONE building their own brand and being their own boss. and the whole black teens getting killed over shoes thing is fake news and just tells me a lot of y'all are out of touch and old as hell.

DMC
05-06-2017, 10:14 PM
why are y'all stuck on race?

i don't have a problem with ANYONE building their own brand and being their own boss. and the whole black teens getting killed over shoes thing is fake news and just tells me a lot of y'all are out of touch and old as hell.

If everyone here thought Lavar Ball was a marketing genius, you'd not comment on it. You're just a low rent race baiter and it burns your ass that you don't get any real play from it.

Trill Clinton
05-06-2017, 10:24 PM
http://thesubtlelessons.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/rich-dad-cashflow-quadrant2.jpg

a lof of y'all are stuck in the E quadrant. its why a lot of people are hating on lavar because they don't have the mindset of being a boss. everyone's goal should be to one day build their own business and have something to pass down to their children.

Trill Clinton
05-06-2017, 10:26 PM
If everyone here thought Lavar Ball was a marketing genius, you'd not comment on it. You're just a low rent race baiter and it burns your ass that you don't get any real play from it.i can tell i hurt your feelings at some point in the past. its why you and the others only whine about race baiting when i come around.

Silver&Black
05-06-2017, 10:46 PM
If you honestly think black teens are not killing each other over shoes.....then you're as dumb as the rock you're living under.

DMC
05-06-2017, 10:56 PM
i can tell i hurt your feelings at some point in the past. its why you and the others only whine about race baiting when i come around.

You only come around when the race card is available.

Trill Clinton
05-06-2017, 10:56 PM
If you honestly think black teens are not killing each other over shoes.....then you're as dumb as the rock you're living under. its fake news fam.

Trill Clinton
05-06-2017, 11:05 PM
You only come around when the race card is available.
i guess it takes a race baiter to know onehttp://i68.tinypic.com/11jratv.jpg

http://img.qz.com/2013/11/ethnic-preferences2.png?w=1024

This study shows conclusively that blacks are undesirable for dating by all races including their own. Black women fare the worst, even black men don't like them. Black men were just ahead of them, because black women at least feel some sense of solidarity.

The two hottest categories are white men and Asian women.

FkLA
05-06-2017, 11:28 PM
http://thesubtlelessons.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/rich-dad-cashflow-quadrant2.jpg

a lof of y'all are stuck in the E quadrant. its why a lot of people are hating on lavar because they don't have the mindset of being a boss. everyone's goal should be to one day build their own business and have something to pass down to their children.

Do black people not know how supply and demand works?

http://www.robertson.ms/demandsupplycurve.jpg

DMC
05-06-2017, 11:55 PM
i guess it takes a race baiter to know onehttp://i68.tinypic.com/11jratv.jpg
That's a scientific study. The word "brother" wasn't used even once.