PDA

View Full Version : MVPau, tbh...

ElNono
05-05-2017, 11:30 PM
I feel he's going to go unappreciated, but he played great tonight...

12 points, 9 rebounds, 4 assists (really nice passing overall), 2 blocks (should've been 3, tbh). He's another guy that when he has games like this can really make a difference...

TheGreatYacht
05-05-2017, 11:32 PM
Other than fading away twice with Harden on him, and missing those bunnies when the Spurs got like 10 b2b off rebs.... he was great :lol :tu

midnightpulp
05-05-2017, 11:35 PM
I said prior to the series that this should be the series for LMA and Pau. They faced a tough matchup last series against a sizeable frontline, but there's no one on Houston big enough to matchup with those two in the paint.

"But switching! But they're too slow to play at Houston's pace!"

That's why the Spurs need to control the pace, which they have been the last two games, and not get into a shootout with Moreyball. Simple as that.

Chris
Would like to see some more hustle from the Spaniard on those loose balls but he's a nice weapon to have out there. Great sell on the Harden offensive foul.

Old School 44
Other than fading away twice with Harden on him, and missing those bunnies when the Spurs got like 10 b2b off rebs.... he was great :lol :tu

I was like what are you fading for, you have 6+ inches on him and he has 4 fouls!

jag
05-05-2017, 11:36 PM
I feel he's going to go unappreciated, but he played great tonight...

12 points, 9 rebounds, 4 assists (really nice passing overall), 2 blocks (should've been 3, tbh). He's another guy that when he has games like this can really make a difference...

He's a competitor. He's soft so people forget how hard he competes. But it's great to see him out there playing the Duncan role on defense.

TheGreatYacht
05-05-2017, 11:45 PM
I was like what are you fading for, you have 6+ inches on him and he has 4 fouls!
:lol

Just thankful it ain't Lee starting :tu