PDA

View Full Version : When Is the Last Time . . .

Russ
05-05-2017, 11:55 PM
The Big Three combined had zero points in a playoff game?

I would have to guess 1996? Over twenty years ago.

And the Spurs still win?

Amazing.

:flag:

SAGirl
05-06-2017, 12:40 AM
It is another era.

timtonymanu
05-06-2017, 12:40 AM
It is another era.

TheyCallMePro
05-06-2017, 12:43 AM
It's crazy Manu doesn't even regularly score anymore. I remember just a few years ago Pop would get so mad he would get thrown out and Manu would score 20 straight. The drop-off has really been incredible.

Ron Swanson
05-06-2017, 12:44 AM
It's crazy Manu doesn't even regularly score anymore. I remember just a few years ago Pop would get so mad he would get thrown out and Manu would score 20 straight. The drop-off has really been incredible.

Father Time is a motherfucker.

cjw
05-06-2017, 12:44 AM
2000 when Duncan missed the playoffs with injury

TheGreatYacht
05-06-2017, 12:45 AM
Of course the big 3 didn't score. Duncan retired, Parker is hurt, and Bowen works for ESPN.

Phenomanul
05-06-2017, 12:54 AM
Of course the big 3 didn't score. Duncan retired, Parker is hurt, and Bowen works for ESPN.

And comments like this one add up to contribute to the reason why you remain pinked.

TheGreatYacht
05-06-2017, 12:56 AM
And comments like this one add up to contribute to the reason why you remain pinked.
No. I got pinked for criticizing Pop. Manure slander is well deserved, Spurs fan from Argentina.

Russ
05-06-2017, 01:07 AM
2000 when Duncan missed the playoffs with injury

Good point. Duncan hurt and Parker and Ginobili yet to arrive.

That would be the last time.

Phenomanul
05-06-2017, 04:49 PM
No. I got pinked for criticizing Pop. Manure slander is well deserved, Spurs fan from Argentina.

I'm a Mexican American... with Dual Citizenship... I'm not Argentinean... for the most part they are arrogant racists (calling Mexicans negritos etc...). Though I'm sure that's mostly their sports fans... Ginobili and Messi are not racist, and for the most part very humble people... they are my favorite athletes in Sports... Kawhi has garnered my allegiance as well...

apalisoc_9
05-06-2017, 05:09 PM
I'm a Mexican American... with Dual Citizenship... I'm not Argentinean... for the most part they are arrogant racists (calling Mexicans negritos etc...). Though I'm sure that's mostly their sports fans... Ginobili and Messi are not racist, and for the most part very humble people... they are my favorite athletes in Sports... Kawhi has garnered my allegiance as well...

You haven't met Messi or Ginobili in your life. How do you know they're not racist or that they're humble?

:lmao

dabom
05-06-2017, 05:24 PM
You haven't met Messi or Ginobili in your life. How do you know they're not racist or that they're humble?

I don't follow messi but manu is not a racist and he's humble.

Kinda hard to be in the spotlight and working with tons of people behind the cameras to hide something like that, it would have come out by now that he has racist tendencies or stories about manu being a dick.

100%duncan
05-06-2017, 08:58 PM

Manu takes time to take pics with fans than every spurs player. TD breezes through and TP doesnt even sign

sananspursfan21
05-06-2017, 09:22 PM
I figured I'd die before seeing that day tbh

Phenomanul
05-08-2017, 12:15 PM

You're assuming that I haven't met either... I've personally have spoken with Ginobili on 3 different occasions over the past 15 years. One conversation on a flight to Argentina lasting well over a couple of hours... the other two prior to Spurs' games... I met Messi in 2007 at Nou Camp... other than the pleasantries that come in the brief period they sign something for you we didn't get to speak much...

But yeah, your assumptions were wrong on both counts.

Messi is more of a social introvert (whereas Manu is a social extrovert with his own blog, etc...), and so is much harder to gauge. Manu is about as open and genuine as they come.

hater
05-08-2017, 12:21 PM

:lol

Kyle Orton
05-08-2017, 02:02 PM
I'm a Mexican American..

Sucks bro, but you just gotta hang in there. These are the cards you were dealt.

Pocho La Pantera
05-08-2017, 04:04 PM
Bowen? Haha

DMC
05-08-2017, 04:56 PM
Manu takes time to take pics with fans than every spurs player. TD breezes through and TP doesnt even sign

TP will want publicity once he retires. You'll see. Same was true for Kobe. These guys act like they are bothered during their careers and then they retire and reach out to "fans" to use their shitty merchandise.

Solid D
05-08-2017, 05:03 PM
Father Time does not use Tissot.