PDA

View Full Version : How worried are we all about this series now?

sananspursfan21
05-08-2017, 05:43 PM
6/10 for me tbh. I thought game 1 was flukey but they really can hit those stupid lucky looking threes pretty well :wow

John Petrucci
05-08-2017, 05:47 PM
8/10, except I wouldn't classify it as "worried" because GS would destroy us anyway. Just like they probably will Houston. It would be nice for Kawhi's rep to make it to West Finals. Not feeling confident against Houston though, so yea 8/10.

its just as simple as KD destroyed the "what's gonna happen?" part of the West playoffs unfortunately. I guess a positive from that is the games don't make me nervous like they did before. Guess this is what it's felt like to root for the Raptors the last several years.

coachmac87
05-08-2017, 05:48 PM
It's the playoffs.....

The emotions is what makes the playoffs so great!!...I'm excited/anxious/nervous AF for tomorrow...but I won't be "worried" until an elimination game is at stake.

Arcadian
05-08-2017, 05:54 PM
I feel the series can go either way, but I'm fairly confident the Spurs take it.

hater
05-08-2017, 05:56 PM
No worries at all

No Head Of The Snake

We supposed to lose

Playing with house money

Celebrating every win from now on like a championship

John Petrucci
05-08-2017, 05:59 PM

for sure. That last one was great

marinoman
05-08-2017, 05:59 PM
A lot, if our bigs shoot fadeaways when guarded by harden, why play them

RD2191
05-08-2017, 06:06 PM
Honestly I'd rather lose to the rockets than to the insufferable warriors.

Horse
05-08-2017, 06:27 PM
Seems the more desperate team will win each game lucky for us game 7 is at home although I could see Houston choke game 6. If we focus and stick to the plan we should never lose to these pussies outside of zebras and luck chucks

Spur|n|Austin
05-08-2017, 06:33 PM
5/10

NameLess Scrub
05-08-2017, 06:42 PM

Not a bad point, tbh.

No worries at all

No Head Of The Snake

We supposed to lose

Playing with house money

Basically. But Tony or not it was clear from game 1 Spurs were going to lose to D'Antoni, which is code for the team is no longer a contener and needs revamping.

In conclusion, not worried. Just accepted the outcome already.

Seems the more desperate team will win each game lucky for us game 7 is at home although I could see Houston choke game 6. If we focus and stick to the plan we should never lose to these pussies outside of zebras and luck chucks

They don't seem to be luck chucks anymore.

sananspursfan21
05-08-2017, 06:42 PM
No worries at all

No Head Of The Snake

We supposed to lose

Playing with house money

Yeah, I mostly agree. I don't really get pissed about our losses anymore so much as just a little disappointed. During the Duncan and golden era, I needed anger management after every lost series

cd98
05-08-2017, 08:12 PM
Idk, Spurs are due a hot shooting game. I'm thinking this goes 7 and the final game will be decided by Harden vs Kawhi on who can impact the game most.

BillMc
05-08-2017, 08:13 PM
I feel the series can go either way, but I'm fairly confident the Spurs take it.

illusioNtEk
05-08-2017, 08:39 PM
When we won the ring in 2014 the mavs took us to game 7....

I'm sure we can pull this off!

peacemaker885
05-08-2017, 08:41 PM
Spurs are supposed to loose this series even with TP, at least according to a lot of analysts. Any win is a bonus.

tbdog
05-08-2017, 08:54 PM
No worries at all

No Head Of The Snake

We supposed to lose

Playing with house money

There will be no head of the snake for some time, maybe even the whole year.

.G.
05-08-2017, 09:11 PM
[3}

Amuseddaysleeper
05-08-2017, 09:24 PM
Very worried, rockets have a ton of weapons and the Spurs only have one. Spurs are a one man team and the Rockets outside shooting isn't fully, it's what they do. Most likely Rockets in 6.

Seventyniner
05-08-2017, 09:37 PM
6/10. I thought Spurs in 7 before the series started and I fully expected it to be 2-2 after four games. 9/10 if the Spurs lose game 5 and 3/10 if the Spurs win.

spurs10
05-08-2017, 10:06 PM
I don't see the Spurs losing again at home. :flag:

Darius Bieber
05-08-2017, 10:12 PM
Doesn't matter anyways honestly. Warriors are gonna sweep us anyways if we do win this series.

Budkin
05-08-2017, 10:13 PM
Doesn't matter anyways honestly. Warriors are gonna sweep us anyways if we do win this series.

This.

Budkin
05-08-2017, 10:17 PM

As much as I'd love to end Antoni again, I don't know how much of this I can handle.

http://media1.giphy.com/media/xUPGcHTLQA38mkQpKo/giphy.gif

hater
05-08-2017, 10:22 PM
As much as I'd love to end Antoni again, I don't know how much of this I can handle.

:lmao what the fuck?

Now I remember why I dont watch worrier games

Havent watched them since last finals except when they played us

BillMc
05-08-2017, 10:23 PM
I don't see the Spurs losing again at home. :flag:
:toast

hater
05-08-2017, 10:30 PM
Damn its a tough one. I cant decide

Do I wanna lose this round to avoid looking at worriers dance and flex their bodies on their way to a historic sweep on top of our big 3s graves?

I guess if we make WCF there is a small chance a serious injury could happen to Donkey.

And if donkey goes down we have a chance

sananspursfan21
05-08-2017, 10:48 PM

If our guys play the way they're capable (inept offense and all), it would be a better series than a sweep. Shoot, there's a chance at winning it if all cylinders are firing. Buuuut with what we've seen against the Grizzlies and twice in this series, you may be right

daslicer
05-08-2017, 10:58 PM

Pretty much this. I hate the Warriors and I haven't watched any of their playoffs due to them being a bunch of insufferable chodes. I don't know if I can get hyped about having to play them if the Spurs win against the Rox. Part of me believes the silver lining of the Spurs losing the series is I won't have to endure staying up late to watch Donkey and company.

Anyways I'm not worried about this series. Ever since the since the Spurs won 5 everything else has been gravy. Spurs were not the favorites to win it all this year so I don't feel any pressure entering this game. As crazy as it sounds I believe the Spurs can win this series even if they lose game 5 due to the Rox being a very unpredictable stupid team.

05-08-2017, 11:05 PM
Yeah, I mostly agree. I don't really get pissed about our losses anymore so much as just a little disappointed. During the Duncan and golden era, I needed anger management after every lost series

Same here. I remember during the Nets series in '03, I can't remember which instance it was, but got so pissed I punched a hole in the wall :lol. Ahh, to be a high school idiot... My parents only found the hole last year.

noles1983
05-08-2017, 11:08 PM
Spurs are going to lose the series. I would much prefer that rather than having to watch the dubs steamroll us. Preparing myself for another GSW-Cavs finals that I will once again refuse to watch.

spurtech09
05-08-2017, 11:20 PM
Your worried?.....I'm not worried it's just a game :)......R-E-L-A-X

Slippy
05-08-2017, 11:37 PM
Fans ok with this team losing now so as to avoid the fear of embarrassment against the dubs. WTF? Show some fortitude. This team has proven all season long they got some fighting spirit in them, surely we got it too.

My advice, enjoy the ride , support your team & don't take things so personal. If the spurs lose, its the players that deal with the fallout. We as fans get to move on to next season.

DMC
05-08-2017, 11:40 PM
Not worried. It's just basketball and the same group of guys shuffle around every other year.

Oh no! Danny Green goes on vacation early and never thinks about anyone here. The horror.

DMC
05-08-2017, 11:41 PM
Fans ok with this team losing now so as to avoid the fear of embarrassment against the dubs. WTF? Show some fortitude. This team has proven all season long they got some fighting spirit in them, surely we got it too.

My advice, enjoy the ride , support your team & don't take things so personal. If the spurs lose, its the players that deal with the fallout. We as fans get to move on to next season.
Fortitude as a fan? It's really easy to just say one thing or another. There's no honor or courage or "fortitude" in predictions. We are remote viewers, fortitude not required.

xellos88330
05-09-2017, 12:27 AM
I am still not worried. If they lose the next one, then I will worry.

TheDoctor
05-09-2017, 12:35 AM
0/10 Spurs will win tbh.

Slippy
05-09-2017, 01:03 AM
Fortitude as a fan? It's really easy to just say one thing or another. There's no honor or courage or "fortitude" in predictions. We are remote viewers, fortitude not required.

Its one thing to make predictions. Its another to be worried about what may happen the next round.

spurs10
05-09-2017, 01:34 AM
:toast :toast Back at ya!

Pretty much this. I hate the Warriors and I haven't watched any of their playoffs due to them being a bunch of insufferable chodes. I don't know if I can get hyped about having to play them if the Spurs win against the Rox. Part of me believes the silver lining of the Spurs losing the series is I won't have to endure staying up late to watch Donkey and company.

Anyways I'm not worried about this series. Ever since the since the Spurs won 5 everything else has been gravy. Spurs were not the favorites to win it all this year so I don't feel any pressure entering this game. As crazy as it sounds I believe the Spurs can win this series even if they lose game 5 due to the Rox being a very unpredictable stupid team. Yes indeed! We have some games to play and we can win a best of 3 against this team. As for GSW I think they haven't seen any adversary yet. I can see the Spurs causing them some trouble. Anything can happen.
:flag:

pookenstein
05-09-2017, 03:49 AM
0/10
Spurs will win tonight.

Fuck the Rockets.

Down Under
05-09-2017, 03:59 AM
I don't want us to lose to the Warriors, but im also intereted to see if we could challenge them with 2 bigs. We know LMA has a huge size advantage against Draymond and we've seen him both passive against him & aggressive.

Fireball
05-09-2017, 04:25 AM
3/10 ... the time of big worries has faded after 2014 ...

Just take Houston to the woodshed like we did Miami in Gm5 2013 ...

Ibleedslvrnblk
05-09-2017, 07:17 AM
0/10....It's just basketball and if you didn't think GSW was going to be in the finals since Day 1 you are delusional. But the good thing is once this season ends we get to do it all again. To be a team in transition I'll take it. Imagine to darkness here if they were not in the ayoffs. Also the whole league is messed up with having two power teams. How does it promote a product when the two finalists sweep the first two rounds with ease?

99 Problems
05-09-2017, 07:31 AM
It's over.

No way Pop only play Kawhwaga for only 29' this game. He'll play 30' before sitting him out. Houston are finished tbh.

:huddle::lobt2:

MultiTroll
05-09-2017, 08:02 AM
6/10
We have the better roster but I have uneasy feeling about strategy.

tenbeersbold
05-09-2017, 08:43 AM
Swept by the Warriors?!? Hell no Spurs in 6
Then we take Leloser in 6 for the 'ship

urunobili
05-09-2017, 08:48 AM
5-10

TP going down wasn't expected and the players seem to be taking nights off in the playoffs...

sammy
05-09-2017, 08:56 AM
Spurs in 6 against Rockets and Spurs in 6 against GSW! I'm not afraid of those jackasses! We can beat them! Spurs in 6 against Lebroom!

Mark Celibate
05-09-2017, 12:25 PM

Yep, SpurFan shouldn't really be disappointed if they lose this series. If you advance you'll have to endure the endless showboating, Draymond doing the stanky leg after every made shot, and KD fake tough guy posturing at some point on the way to a probable sweep. For a team with title aspirations, would you really want to see your season end that way?

Dex
05-09-2017, 12:29 PM
I feel a hell of a lot better than I did after Game 1.

Considering most reasonable people expected it to go 6 or 7 games...this is pretty much how you get to that point. Not sure why everyone is acting like the sky is falling.

Dex
05-09-2017, 12:31 PM
Yep, SpurFan shouldn't really be disappointed if they lose this series. If you advance you'll have to endure the endless showboating, Draymond doing the stanky leg after every made shot, and KD fake tough guy posturing at some point on the way to a probable sweep. For a team with title aspirations, would you really want to see your season end that way?

I have wanted the Spurs to have a shot at the Warriors for the past three seasons.

Would have been nice if we could've done it before they added KD, because they look damn near unbeatable right now. But it is what it is.

Even with no Tony and with the odds against us, I still wanna see a Spurs / Warriors series.

RGMCSE
05-09-2017, 12:52 PM
lol worried? I aint worried about shit. The spurs are a one man team tied 2-2 in the semis. The league should worry once they add the proper role players to compliment Kawhi and whatever other number 2 or 3 player. It would be nice to beat Houston in a playoff series though.

PopTheGOAT
05-09-2017, 01:37 PM
0/10. "It's just basketball" :pop:

sananspursfan21
05-09-2017, 03:20 PM
Same here. I remember during the Nets series in '03, I can't remember which instance it was, but got so pissed I punched a hole in the wall :lol. Ahh, to be a high school idiot... My parents only found the hole last year.

:rollin I was more of a remote/phone chucker myself. It wasn't until I ruined those things and had to pay money to replace them that my anger subsided a little :)

sananspursfan21
05-09-2017, 03:25 PM
And to everyone telling me it's just basketball and to just relax: NO WAY

Kidding. I compartmentalize my worries. In the grand scheme, it doesn't matter. Got a great job, wife-to-be, God is good. This all far from ruins my life. But aren't supposed to talk basketball on here?

All in all, got nothing to complain about or worry about, but in the b-ball compartment, it's a firestorm in there :dramaquee

ElNono
05-09-2017, 03:26 PM
:pop: "It's just basketball. People died of hunger today"

ElNono
05-09-2017, 03:26 PM
:lol damn, PopTheGOAT beat me to it

sananspursfan21
05-09-2017, 03:30 PM
:pop: "It's just basketball. People died of hunger today"

:lmao

SAGirl
05-09-2017, 03:33 PM