PDA

View Full Version : This Win is on Manu & This Loss is on LMA

TheDoctor
05-09-2017, 11:05 PM
With HOTS out and Kawhi gassed/injured this team looks lost and out of place when Manu's not playing. Alas our best paid "athlete" can't even post and punish a couple of 6'1" and 6'5"guards on the block. Disgusting.

FkLA
05-09-2017, 11:08 PM
LMA is scared of the moment. Plain and simple. Manu set him up for a lay-up off a pick and roll late in regulation or OT and the dude kicked it out. It epitomized how frightened he is. Then the two missed FTs smh.

TheDoctor
05-09-2017, 11:12 PM
LMA is scared of the moment. Plain and simple. Manu set him up for a lay-up off a pick and roll late in regulation or OT and the dude kicked it out. It epitomized how frightened he is. Then the two missed FTs smh.

He was guarded by Eric fucking Gordon and he kicked the ball to Patty for a horrible 3pt attempt :pctoss

Amuseddaysleeper
05-10-2017, 12:02 AM

I couldn't believe that. He had a layup under the rim and dished it out.

It's weird, because LMA seems like a chill guy as a person, but his injury must be much worse than anyone is letting on or he just plain sucks.

LoneStarState'sPride
05-10-2017, 12:04 AM
There's being injured, and then there's being on the court in crunch time and being a shrinking violet because you're a soft-ass pussy.

SAGirl
05-10-2017, 12:15 AM
Do you remember him clanking FT to seal games in the RS? Bc I can recall two instances at least.
Bottom line Id rather have him than not have him but it's always going to be up to someone else to win a game.

UZER
05-10-2017, 12:24 AM

Unbelievable. I've gotten to the point where I can't stand the away he walks, runs, stands at the scorers table, sits in the bench, anything. I'm just disgusted by him... Period!

Get him off this team please.

sasaint
05-10-2017, 12:27 AM
Do you remember him clanking FT to seal games in the RS? Bc I can recall two instances at least.
Bottom line Id rather have him than not have him but it's always going to be up to someone else to win a game.

No.

Unbelievable. I've gotten to the point where I can't stand the away he walks, runs, stands at the scorers table, sits in the bench, anything. I'm just disgusted by him... Period!

Get him off this team please.

Yes.

TheDoctor
05-10-2017, 12:31 AM

Clutchfans hacked SAGirl's account confirmed tbh

SAGirl
05-10-2017, 12:32 AM
Clutchfans hacked SAGirl's account confirmed tbh
:lol
Maybe I am sick ... lol