PDA

View Full Version : Mike D’Antoni’s NBA revolution has come back to haunt him and the Rockets

ducks
05-10-2017, 09:31 AM
http://www.foxsports.com/nba/gallery/mike-dantoni-houston-rockets-san-antonio-spurs-nba-playoffs-golden-state-warriors-051017

buttsR4rebounding
05-10-2017, 11:05 AM
I was listening to DA before the start of the series on talk radio. He said that when the Suns couldn't get by the Spurs that management (Kerr) thought that it wouldn't work and moved to get more size and defense (Shaq). He said in hindsight that was an error that they should have "doubled-down" on his system and that's what's happened in Houston. Houston management is 100% behind his system unlike Phoenix.

Seventyniner
05-10-2017, 11:47 AM
I was listening to DA before the start of the series on talk radio. He said that when the Suns couldn't get by the Spurs that management (Kerr) thought that it wouldn't work and moved to get more size and defense (Shaq). He said in hindsight that was an error that they should have "doubled-down" on his system and that's what's happened in Houston. Houston management is 100% behind his system unlike Phoenix.

:cry I'm a genius, you just have to believe in me and not ask questions :cry