PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: James Harden letter to fans

illusioNtEk
05-11-2017, 09:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/5eMfBSZ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

MarCowMar
05-12-2017, 09:33 AM
I still can't get over how broken that Rockets team looked. I've never seen so much quit at the NBA level, so much disinterest--not even in a preseason game.

It really didn't feel like we beat them as much as they decided it was their time to die.

illusioNtEk
05-13-2017, 01:29 AM
Manu took his soul in game 5 tbh

Raven
05-13-2017, 04:40 AM

redzero
05-13-2017, 06:40 AM

People on here keep repeating this drivel as if that was true. People keep acting like the Manu block was the highlight of the series, when it wasn't. That block was just one of many disasters for Harden. He was awful that game. Just awful. Manu had nothing to do with his poor shot clock management and decision making. Harden took his own soul that game. The Spurs were giving the game away on a silver platter, but the Rockets couldn't capitalize. D'Antoni only played 7 players in a grueling game that went into overtime, and he had nothing to show for it.

I'm not trying to discredit Manu; it was a good block. But Harden exposed Harden, not anybody else.

RGMCSE
05-13-2017, 11:14 AM
People on here keep repeating this drivel as if that was true. People keep acting like the Manu block was the highlight of the series, when it wasn't. That block was just one of many disasters for Harden. He was awful that game. Just awful. Manu had nothing to do with his poor shot clock management and decision making. Harden took his own soul that game. The Spurs were giving the game away on a silver platter, but the Rockets couldn't capitalize. D'Antoni only played 7 players in a grueling game that went into overtime, and he had nothing to show for it.

I'm not trying to discredit Manu; it was a good block. But Harden exposed Harden, not anybody else.

Damn relax son. Hardens soul was crushed by Manu, believe me. Harden was embarrassed by the avalanche of memes on social media and his nuts shriveled.

Chris
05-13-2017, 12:50 PM
So what was the highlight of the series then if the Manu block was 'drivel'? :lol

gambit1990
05-13-2017, 01:17 PM
"and i choose die" :lol

Spurtacular
05-14-2017, 02:35 PM
I still can't get over how broken that Rockets team looked. I've never seen so much quit at the NBA level, so much disinterest--not even in a preseason game.

It really didn't feel like we beat them as much as they decided it was their time to die.

I can name a number of Kobe Bryant teams alone that looked that pathetic in closeout game. I guess that's ironic with Stephen A calling Harden the next Kobe.