PDA

View Full Version : What I like about this GS matchup....

blizz
05-12-2017, 06:24 AM
Just about everyone is calling sweep and a few think we might be able to take one game. This based on how they have looked sweeping the 8th and and 5th seeds. No one is taking into consideration that one of those opponents was the 8th seed or that the Jazz were pretty competitive in most of the games for most of the game. Never mind all of that. What I like is that we are playing with house money now. No TP, gimpy KL vs "THE" GSW. The Spurs are supposed to lose. No pressure, go play loose and see what happens. I think it will be closer than most people think and who knows. Maybe we pull this thing off and deny Lebron again.

jermaine
05-12-2017, 06:37 AM
I've never wanted the Spurs to win as bad as I want to this time around. 3 reason for sure.... 1. Just to win an Ginobili an Parker can go out champions an Duncan can see he walked away 1 yr to early. 2. The NBA hasn't giving any thought to anyone other than Cavs an GS in the finals. I'd love to see everyone's face after GS looses. 3. That faggot KD an David West.... Lord seeing them lose would feel so good in my balls area!!! Yes lawd it would. I can't say I hate GS, but that faggot KD... FUCK THAT PUSSY NIGGA!!!

MVPCues
05-12-2017, 06:42 AM
I've never wanted the Spurs to win as bad as I want to this time around. 3 reason for sure.... 1. Just to win an Ginobili an Parker can go out champions an Duncan can see he walked away 1 yr to early. 2. The NBA hasn't giving any thought to anyone other than Cavs an GS in the finals. I'd love to see everyone's face after GS looses. 3. That faggot KD an David West.... Lord seeing them lose would feel so good in my balls area!!! Yes lawd it would. I can't say I hate GS, but that faggot KD... FUCK THAT PUSSY NIGGA!!!

Their assholes would burn all year long.

stu scotts eye
05-12-2017, 06:57 AM
Ill never want to ring as much as I did in 2014 after 2013s loss. Getting TD his 5th was so gratifying.

Mr. Body
05-12-2017, 07:44 AM
What was evident last night was the Spurs didn't expect to win. They didn't have a weight on their shoulders and just played. Mix that with Houston being worn out and they got rocked.

TampaDude
05-12-2017, 07:48 AM
Ill never want to ring as much as I did in 2014 after 2013s loss. Getting TD his 5th was so gratifying.

Truth! 2014 was the sweetest one of all.

jermaine
05-12-2017, 07:49 AM

I feel that too, buuuuuuut I know it felt so good to see GS lose being up 3 to 1. Seeing them put out with KD an David West ring chasing ass(esp KD).... OMG that would feel even better. If we'd beat them, I wouldn't feel so bad if we lost to the Cavs. I highly doubt we would thou.

TampaDude
05-12-2017, 07:50 AM
What was evident last night was the Spurs didn't expect to win. They didn't have a weight on their shoulders and just played. Mix that with Houston being worn out and they got rocked.

Yup. A good team with nothing to lose can be very dangerous. We played really loose last night and just steamrolled Houston.

TheDoctor
05-12-2017, 08:04 AM
So you don't like KD very much I see :lol