PDA

View Full Version : Is Kawhi injury prone?

Laughing Gravy
05-14-2017, 04:07 PM
Lol. But reallydoe, that's some unlucky shit!

daslicer
05-14-2017, 04:08 PM
Unlucky

TrainOfThought5
05-14-2017, 04:08 PM
BAN THIS SORRY ASS FAKE SPURS FAN. ITS PLAYOFF TIME AND WE'RE UNDERDOGS, NUT UP

Laughing Gravy
05-14-2017, 04:14 PM
BAN THIS SORRY ASS FAKE SPURS FAN. ITS PLAYOFF TIME AND WE'RE UNDERDOGS, NUT UP

What? Lol.

Mal
05-14-2017, 04:14 PM
They are targeting him

KDKSpurs24
05-14-2017, 04:15 PM
How the fuck is a player stepping another player's shoe equal to injury prone dumb ass?! Injury prone is when your body gets hurt without contact or hitting the floor or some shit like that. Gtfoh

Laughing Gravy
05-14-2017, 04:21 PM
How the fuck is a player stepping another player's shoe equal to injury prone dumb ass?! Injury prone is when your body gets hurt without contact or hitting the floor or some shit like that. Gtfoh

It was a joke you fucking idiot.

KDKSpurs24
05-14-2017, 04:31 PM
It was a joke you fucking idiot.
Im too heated for jokes

NASpurs
05-14-2017, 04:32 PM
Wrong thread :lol

LkrFan
05-14-2017, 04:36 PM
"Laughing Gravy?" :lol

Arcadian
05-14-2017, 04:45 PM
Just got on the forum. Are people generally blaming Pop for putting Kawhi back in the game right after his FIRST ankle twisting? The second one should have never happened.

LkrFan
05-14-2017, 04:49 PM
Just got on the forum. Are people generally blaming Pop for putting Kawhi back in the game right after his FIRST ankle twisting? The second one should have never happened.

Can't blame Pop tbh. As soon as he went out Dubs went on 18-0 run. You play to win.

Arcadian
05-14-2017, 05:24 PM
Can't blame Pop tbh. As soon as he went out Dubs went on 18-0 run. You play to win.

I don't blame Pop for the loss, but I do blame him for not resting Leonard a few minutes after the first ankle twist. Then he twisted it again on the next possession. That's exactly the reason you can't do that. He might have been fine after the first one, but now it's worse.

bic50
05-14-2017, 05:26 PM
Andrew bogut is injury prone. Kawhi isn't

LkrFan
05-14-2017, 05:30 PM
I don't blame Pop for the loss, but I do blame him for not resting Leonard a few minutes after the first ankle twist. Then he twisted it again on the next possession. That's exactly the reason you can't do that. He might have been fine after the first one, but now it's worse.

That was an unlucky injury by Leonard - similar to Kobe in the Finals vs Pacers. Kobe sat out a game because Jalen Rose undercut him intentionally (he later admitted it).

Pop can't afford Leonard sitting out a game vs an explosive team like the Dubs. Major issue: game 2 is 48 hours away. Will he be ready by then?

Arcadian
05-14-2017, 05:35 PM
That was an unlucky injury by Leonard - similar to Kobe in the Finals vs Pacers. Kobe sat out a game because Jalen Rose undercut him intentionally (he later admitted it).

Pop can't afford Leonard sitting out a game vs an explosive team like the Dubs. Major issue: game 2 is 48 hours away. Will he be ready by then?

Exactly, so it would have been better to rest him a few minutes in the 3rd rather than the entire second half and possibly game 2. BOTH his ankle twists were unlucky, but especially the first one when he stepped on a fucking bench player. That was actually kind of his fault for backing up so far into the bench, but then why does the bench have to be so fucking close to the court? That often comes up with photographers being right behind the basket.

05-14-2017, 05:35 PM
I'd say yeah. Not in the D. Rose way, where he has a recurring injury to a certain area(sans his knee tendinitis that hasnt been an issue for a few years) , but you can usually pencil in a random injury for him every year. Fortunately, til now he's always been healthy in the playoffs.

bic50
05-14-2017, 05:40 PM
He's not injury prone

LkrFan
05-14-2017, 05:47 PM
Exactly, so it would have been better to rest him a few minutes in the 3rd rather than the entire second half and possibly game 2. BOTH his ankle twists were unlucky, but especially the first one when he stepped on a fucking bench player. That was actually kind of his fault for backing up so far into the bench, but then why does the bench have to be so fucking close to the court? That often comes up with photographers being right behind the basket.

Yeah, the NBA needs to look at the baselines. I remember Rodman kicking a camera man because he fell on him diving for a loose ball. :lol

therealtruth
05-14-2017, 10:37 PM

If Zaza hadn't blocked his landing he would have been fine. The league really needs to look into preventing that kind of nonsense. Like S. Mitchell said on GameTime if they allow people to play defense by blocking their landing area than anyone can do it. If you can't contest without doing that then you can't. It's that simple.

PopTheGOAT
05-14-2017, 10:44 PM
"Laughing Gravy?" :lol
:lol

Arcadian
05-15-2017, 01:29 AM
If Zaza hadn't blocked his landing he would have been fine. The league really needs to look into preventing that kind of nonsense. Like S. Mitchell said on GameTime if they allow people to play defense by blocking their landing area than anyone can do it. If you can't contest without doing that then you can't. It's that simple.

True, and honestly Leonard shouldn't be taking that type of shot on a bad ankle. As soon as he went up for the shot, I thought he might land on someone and twist his ankle again. Surprise, he did.

JohnnyMax
05-15-2017, 02:02 AM
Yes

spurraider21
05-15-2017, 02:08 AM
can we petition to have dabom stop posting game threads? i care too much for kawhi's health

BatManu20
05-15-2017, 03:17 AM
Yeah, the NBA needs to look at the baselines. I remember Rodman kicking a camera man because he fell on him diving for a loose ball. :lol

http://i.imgur.com/2kWKvaG.gif

LkrFan
05-15-2017, 04:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/2kWKvaG.gif

That's it! :lmao

duncan2k5
05-15-2017, 05:13 AM
Definitely now Pop's fault...If Zaza didnt do it then, he would have done it whenever kawhi comes back in....He will probably do it the next time kawhi is on the court because he is a scum human being