cjw
05-14-2017, 05:11 PM
This is the loss we should have felt in game 5 against Houston. Hurts more now

ffadicted
:depressed

Spurminator
Not even close. This game was gravy. We were underdogs in the game and in the series.

You can't compare this to blowing a Championship clinching game.

resistanze
05-14-2017, 05:12 PM
It was tough but never been prouder in my 20 years of watching spurs

Budkin
Not even close. This game was gravy. We were underdogs in the game and in the series.

This. It's game 1. But it's still a gut punch.

Spurtacular

He didn't say it hurt worse; and frankly, this game could've cost us a championship, too.

ffadicted

I said since tbqh...

siraulo23
05-14-2017, 05:14 PM
Meh not even close to game 6

But still sucks, 20+ lead dominating a super team, aldridge kawhi playing beast, best chance to steal one game

Leonard rolls the ankle random and unlucky the first time, 2nd time i wouldnt be suprised if dirty given pachulia's history but whatever. Just sucks because stealing one at oracle coulda made this a competitive series. But now Leonards injured and the spurs have 1 L to show for their great 1st half effort

SpurOutofTownFan
you have to see that with KL they had no answer to the slower tempo and the strat to go to the paint repeatedly. They have no one to stop our bigs. Shit got crazy when KL went down.

If I'm not mistake the Spurs had like 4 dunks in the first half

urunobili
Shades of the loss to the Lakers in 2008...

ElNono
05-14-2017, 05:15 PM
This is why Pop not talking about the refs is stupid... everybody else does it, and it obviously works. Guys like Zaza can thrive in this league getting away with shit like this because coaches like Pop don't speak up, tbh...

100%duncan
05-14-2017, 05:16 PM
Meh honestly since 6 I've always had a thicker skin for basketball, but man this sucks :lol

testies
it was tough but im feeling proud

I HOPE TO FUCKING GOD the repercussion on Zaza is immense.. first take, skip and shannon the whole 90 yards

Apart from that dirty shit, they had to top it off with some bullshit 50/50 shit in the end with lucky rebounds and that shitty ass floater by curry bouncing out and back in

mexicanjunior

Much worse...we didn't lose our best player that game.

Floyd Pacquiao
At least we have an excuse with kawhi being taken out

SpurOutofTownFan
05-14-2017, 05:18 PM
what i find disrespectful is that barrage of threes at the end of the game - they just had to score a 3

they need to pay big time, and they will

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-14-2017, 05:18 PM
At least we have an excuse with kawhi being taken out
This tbh.

cjw
05-14-2017, 05:19 PM
it was tough but im feeling proud

I HOPE TO FUCKING GOD the repercussion on Zaza is immense.. first take, skip and shannon the whole 90 yards

Apart from that dirty shit, they had to top it off with some bullshit 50/50 shit in the end with lucky rebounds and that shitty ass floater by curry bouncing out and back in

This. And hope they start picking apart the dirty illegal screens.

NBA TV already calling him out. Someone needs to do this to Curry. Eye for an eye.

FkLA
05-14-2017, 05:20 PM
Spurs win today with Kawhi. I can take solace in that. Doesn't feel as bad.

webshad
05-14-2017, 05:21 PM
Curry knew during the post-game interview that they won because Leonard was out.

He stuttered and Doris questioned him about Kawhi Leonard being out and how it helped them.

This shit hurts, hopefully the Spurs can bounce back in Game 2.

100%duncan

Forgot the one where they injure TD.

LaMarcus Bryant
This is why Pop not talking about the refs is stupid... everybody else does it, and it obviously works. Guys like Zaza can thrive in this league getting away with shit like this because coaches like Pop don't speak up, tbh...

This. Pop would rather watch his golden goose get butt fucked than break his stubborn code and call out bull shit

testies
05-14-2017, 05:28 PM
Poop is a fucking retard. Same shit vs Clippers where the horn sounded off and gave away our Kawhi alley oop buzzer beater.

Whats the point of being the nice guy/model franchise and get fucked over and over again? Fuck this BS, I rather be the 2005-2007 Spurs again and be hated than to be reveared all over the league and get fucked in the ass every series by the league

urunobili
05-14-2017, 08:26 PM
Much worse...we didn't lose our best player that game.

We lost arguably the second best right at that series. The game though, that Spurs team led that laker team in the first half the same way this one did to the dubs.

HarlemHeat37
05-14-2017, 08:28 PM
Poop is a fucking retard. Same shit vs Clippers where the horn sounded off and gave away our Kawhi alley oop buzzer beater.

Whats the point of being the nice guy/model franchise and get fucked over and over again? Fuck this BS, I rather be the 2005-2007 Spurs again and be hated than to be reveared all over the league and get fucked in the ass every series by the league

:tu

$pursDynasty
05-14-2017, 08:31 PM
I guess this is how LeBron felt 2 years ago. Knowing that if not for injuries these bitches can be had. Not giving up on this year but if not then definitely next year. The Dubs ain't bout ish

HarlemHeat37
05-14-2017, 08:31 PM
Ximo gave us a gift, tbh..split the highlights into 2 halves..

nhhVzACDq8M

Just don't watch part 2, maybe it didn't really happen:(

daslicer
05-14-2017, 08:32 PM

Definitely agree. I say this as an anti-Trump guy but Pop has the nerve to go on rants against Trump but can't call out the refs on their bs or sound off against Pachulia's dirty play. Stuff like this makes Pop look pathetic and allows the spurs to be a punching bag.

SAGirl
05-14-2017, 08:35 PM
REally it was a hearbreaking loss bc they had this game and let it slip, but Kawhi getting injured just doesn't make me take this seriously. One knows there were runs he would have stopped by scoring or getting to the line, and he would have gotten rebounds or made plays to not let this fall away.
My belief in Kawhi is unshaken by this game.
I still think Spurs have a shot in this if Kawhi is healthy. If he's not going to be healthy rest of the way.. ah well it was a good season. I look forward to the development of the young players and Manu's last rodeo.
(proud member of irrational spurs homer club) :flag:

Mikeanaro
05-14-2017, 08:38 PM
Definitely agree. I say this as an anti-Trump guy but Pop has the nerve to go on rants against Trump but can't call out the refs on their bs or sound off against Pachulia's dirty play. Stuff like this makes Pop look pathetic and allows the spurs to be a punching bag.
He is kind of stupid, had his chance to express his Dem support but chose VOTE FOR PEDRO and now Trump is the end of the world, should keep his attention on basketball, Trump is the president and will be for the next 4 years.
There are things going on in front of his eyes and that classy passive bullshit is not helping us.

PopTheGOAT
05-14-2017, 10:30 PM
Spurs win today with Kawhi. I can take solace in that. Doesn't feel as bad.
Makes it worse for me, tbh. We had it right there. It changed the entire series. Possibly the outcome of the season, tbh.

daslicer
05-14-2017, 10:39 PM
He is kind of stupid, had his chance to express his Dem support but chose VOTE FOR PEDRO and now Trump is the end of the world, should keep his attention on basketball, Trump is the president and will be for the next 4 years.
There are things going on in front of his eyes and that classy passive bullshit is not helping us.

Yeah I got enraged today after the game when I went to a democratic message board that I normally go to and saw some a thread that had Pop's name in there. I clicked on it and I couldn't believe he went off on Trump today but didn't have the spine to call out the refs or Zaza's dirty play. Pop is weak he says stuff to fit in but is really scared to go against the grain when it's the right thing to do and not the popular thing to do.