PDA

View Full Version : GS nothing to be proud of beating the Spurs without Parker and KL

SpurOutofTownFan
05-14-2017, 05:13 PM
First half you had your ass kicked and had no response for KL and LMA
Chucked 1000s threes to make it happen
Disguting crowd, disgusting refereeing with lots of no-calls on walks, etc
Nothing to be proud of

And last but not least, injuring the the Spurs' best player

Mark Celibate
05-14-2017, 05:22 PM
Nothing to be proud of

It's the WCF. :lmao

I'm sure they're going to lose sleep at night over winning without style points

noles1983
05-14-2017, 05:23 PM
It's the WCF. :lmao

I'm sure they're going to lose sleep at night about winning without style points

Playing two shitty teams and the Spurs B team wont help them vs the Cavs. Faggots in for a rude awakening in the Finals.

cjw
05-14-2017, 05:24 PM
I wish someone would have come over and confronted Zaza on the foul. Would have fired team up and made them notice Spurs weren't going to roll over like they did.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-14-2017, 05:29 PM
Playing two shitty teams and the Spurs B team wont help them vs the Cavs. Faggots in for a rude awakening in the Finals.

This

bic50
05-14-2017, 05:31 PM
Zaza will target lebron

boutons_deux
05-14-2017, 05:31 PM
Pop has always said everything depends on health.

The health bug bit Spurs bad this year.

$pursDynasty
05-14-2017, 05:34 PM
Health mojo seemingly always in Dubs favor. When law of averages catches up to these bitches they will be decimated

99 Problems
05-14-2017, 05:34 PM
Real MVP toyed with these fakers lol.

TD 21
05-14-2017, 06:49 PM
I said this when Durant signed and again when West did (he's irrelevant in the grand scheme, I just meant individually) and obviously it applies even more now: It's men against boys. If you remove any degree of difficulty, I don't see you could derive any genuine satisfaction from accomplishing something.

TampaDude
05-14-2017, 06:51 PM
Zaza will target lebron

Unlikely. Cavs know it's coming now.

SpursforSix
05-14-2017, 06:52 PM
Fucking bullshit interviews.

What did you guys do different to change the game?

Really???

Besides the actual coverage of the game, all the media is acting like the Spurs choked. Every radio station is talking about how kickass GSW is for coming back.

Trainwreck2100
05-14-2017, 06:53 PM
1)They're used to it
2) They don't give a fuck about pride, they only care about winning at any cost. They give zero fucks

DMC
05-14-2017, 06:55 PM
Fucking bullshit interviews.

What did you guys do different to change the game?

Really???

Besides the actual coverage of the game, all the media is acting like the Spurs choked. Every radio station is talking about how kickass GSW is for coming back.

Spurs didn't choke. GS woke up. GS overcame the same deficit without KD in the RS. We had KL and TP I think.

Nathan89
05-14-2017, 06:56 PM
They don't nothing but beat vastly inferior teams anyways. KD didn't decide to go to GSW to face competitive opponents tbh. They've felt zero pressure in the playoffs till now and they were getting destroyed till Zaza injured Kawhi.

Pako
05-14-2017, 07:15 PM
Are you serious? If you say after kawhi got injured they woke up then i will agree..Gsw were playing with d leauge players.
What do you expect!

Trainwreck2100
05-14-2017, 07:18 PM
:lol pride look at how they carry themselves on the court and ask yourself if they care about pride.

bic50
05-14-2017, 07:33 PM
Spurs didn't choke. GS woke up. GS overcame the same deficit without KD in the RS. We had KL and TP I think.
This didn't feel like one of those games though. I'm 100% sure they win it if Kawhi doesn't go out. And by a blow out

xellos88330
05-14-2017, 07:37 PM

GSW pressure didn't show up until after Kawhi got hurt. They couldn't do nothing with Kawhi holding the ball. He was too good and controlled the action. Losing Kawhi eliminated the Spurs chances to control the pace as well as keep GSW from hacking at him.

BillMc
05-14-2017, 07:40 PM

Most but not all media:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw6QOWhECVg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbCcXGZRY8U

gospursgojas
05-14-2017, 07:46 PM
WAtch their post game interviews and according to them "they started clicking" and "their resiliency showed", and Kawhi was just a minor detail. Their cockiness knows no end.

RD2191
05-14-2017, 07:47 PM
WAtch their post game interviews and according to them "they started clicking" and "their resiliency showed", and Kawhi was just a minor detail. Their cockiness knows no end.

I honestly wouldn't shed a tear if their plane went down.

DarrinS
05-14-2017, 08:00 PM

That's pretty fucked up, tbh. :lol

tbdog
05-14-2017, 08:17 PM
Spurs were outplaying them and Leonard could not be guarded. Warriors lucked out. We had that game and would have won big. After the game they asked Curry what was the turn around, and he said their composure. What a load of bollocks. And Draymond should have been ejected at some stage.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-14-2017, 08:22 PM
The excuses by GS players and coach were mind-boggling. If they truly believe that then they are in trouble whether it's this series or the next (...), if not then they will be spending a lot of time watching videos

bic50
05-14-2017, 08:24 PM
Spurs were outplaying them and Leonard could not be guarded. Warriors lucked out. We had that game and would have won big. After the game they asked Curry what was the turn around, and he said their composure. What a load of bollocks. And Draymond should have been ejected at some stage.
Curry might not say it but he knows what the caused their "turn around " but he won't say it because it'll make look weak.

daslicer
05-14-2017, 08:29 PM
They know the truth deep down inside which is they would have lost had Kawhi not gotten hurt. They will never say it but they know the real deal. It sucks the Spurs were on the verge of pulling an '01 Lakers against these chodes.

tbdog
05-14-2017, 09:08 PM
I think the Dubs are so delusional, they never ever acknowledge if a team outplays them.

SAGirl
05-14-2017, 09:48 PM
Nothing to be proud of

:toast

cd98
05-14-2017, 09:54 PM
Injuries are part of the game. Warriors will sleep well tonight.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-14-2017, 10:02 PM

Hurting another player with intent is not part of the game. Not sure what game you are referring to.

bic50
05-14-2017, 10:09 PM
Not when they find out Bowen came out of retirement and Spurs just signed him to a 10 day deal.

UZER
05-14-2017, 10:09 PM
73 wins with a two time MVP without Durant, and he runs and to join their team. Fucking no shame. And they lose tonight if they don't have him. Durant going to GS fucked everything up for the West.

ViceCity86
05-14-2017, 10:16 PM

:lmao

therealtruth
05-14-2017, 10:50 PM
Not when they find out Bowen came out of retirement and Spurs just signed him to a 10 day deal.

If they allow you to play defense by stepping under the shooters I think Bowen has a chance.

dav4463
05-14-2017, 11:43 PM
Media lovefest for the warriors makes me wanna throw up.

UZER
05-15-2017, 12:20 AM
Media lovefest for the warriors makes me wanna throw up.

THAT COME BACK BY THE WARRIORS!!!! ONE OF THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!! DURANT AND CURRY REALLY TURNED IT ON IN THE SECOND HALF!!! the spurs led by 23 when kawhi "left" in the second half. BUT OH MY GOD THAT COME BACK!!! THE WARRIORS ARE AMAZING!!!

nowitzkikopf
05-15-2017, 01:02 AM
just said this in another thread, but I had to log on to agree with this sentiment. i started watching dubs ball in the baron davis era and that was a team i was proud to get behind and root for. even in the early curry days, we didn't have this fake tough guy persona the team seems to have embraced from 2015 onwards. respect to the spurs org for keeping its character intact over a matter of decades. this was as flukey a win as they come and while i'll never jeer a dubs win, i will say this means a lot less knowing the fashion in which we got it. hope 'whi's okay and wish y'all the best (beyond this series too). best up and coming two way player out there and i hope to see the spurs continue to build the right way around him.

spurtech09
05-15-2017, 01:04 AM
No doubt Zaza is a dirty player.......Checkout the video

https://youtu.be/RRAyUZfexkg

r0drig0lac
05-15-2017, 06:22 AM

same here

05-15-2017, 07:49 AM

Well, what do you expect them to say?

Something like "Wow, we really caught a break when Kawhi went down, otherwise we're down, 1-0"