PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio Cavaliers...

ElNono
05-14-2017, 05:13 PM
tbh :hat

SpurOutofTownFan
05-14-2017, 05:15 PM
lol

Splits
05-14-2017, 05:19 PM
LeBron is the GOAT, hope we go down 3-1 and embarrass the worriers again

soxxx
05-14-2017, 05:20 PM
Feel sick but this series is far from over if Kawhi can still play.

Even if we won today we likely would have split, we can still get the split.....

DieHardSpursFan1537
LeBron is the GOAT, hope we go down 3-1 and embarrass the worriers again
Or if we end up losing the series, LeFlop and the bois will embarrass the Meme Bros again

ffadicted
:bobo

05-14-2017, 05:21 PM
Go Cavs tbh hope they come back from 1-3 again

noles1983
05-14-2017, 05:21 PM
Go Cavs, stay healthy. Avoid the bitch made Dub curse please.

NASpurs
05-14-2017, 05:22 PM
JR Smith and Zaza should become friends and go on a car ride with Zaza.

ElNono
05-14-2017, 05:23 PM
tbh, I'm kidding, once the Spurs are done, I have no favorites... just the obvious bullshit this Dubs team gets away with is ridiculous, like they need any extra help...

SpurOutofTownFan
05-14-2017, 05:31 PM
tbh, I'm kidding, once the Spurs are done, I have no favorites... just the obvious bullshit this Dubs team gets away with is ridiculous, like they need any extra help...

I cannot support GS - they represent everything that is wrong with this league and the NBA so no.. If the Spurs don't move on then I'll be supporting the Cavs for another spanking of the GSDonnas

testies
05-14-2017, 05:34 PM
Sorry I can't really root for LeCry

How about this? Fuck the league, they fuck us over every year since the Horry hip check

Spurtacular
05-14-2017, 05:46 PM
Feel sick but this series is far from over if Kawhi can still play.

Even if we won today we likely would have split, we can still get the split.....

Spurs may not want to put him on the same court with Pachulia when his ankle needs two weeks to fully heal. That's another reason he needs to be suspended for the rest the series.

Spurtacular
05-14-2017, 05:47 PM
Sorry I can't really root for LeCry

Yea, especially with all this lame better than MJ shit. Spurs winning this year would've been the sweetest championship; maybe tied with 14.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-14-2017, 05:49 PM
Gotta root against the Dub faggots no matter what. They're the Lakers of this era.

Cavs sweep would be nice. At least Lebron is someone you can root for, like MJ

UNT Eagles 2016
05-14-2017, 05:50 PM
Yea, especially with all this lame better than MJ shit. Spurs winning this year would've been the sweetest championship; maybe tied with 14.

03 and 05 were superior to 14, which was probably third.

99 and 07 almost felt expected. Especially in 07 after the Mavs lost to the we believe warriors which were actually likeable.

timtonymanu
05-14-2017, 05:53 PM

Shit let JR do a carpool with the whole team.

Darius Bieber
05-14-2017, 05:54 PM
Yeah, Go Cavs tbh. Unlike the faggot ass Warriors, they give Spurs respect and credit after the game and don't try to injure opposing players.

100%duncan
05-14-2017, 05:54 PM
Always admired Bron tbh. And with the warriors' faggotry, haven't been difficult to cheer for the cavs the last 2 finals :lol

SpurOutofTownFan
05-14-2017, 05:55 PM
Gotta root against the Dub faggots no matter what. They're the Lakers of this era.

Cavs sweep would be nice. At least Lebron is someone you can root for, like MJ

This

Spurtacular
05-14-2017, 05:56 PM
03 and 05 were superior to 14, which was probably third.

99 and 07 almost felt expected. Especially in 07 after the Mavs lost to the we believe warriors which were actually likeable.

05 I honestly felt like we should've beat the Pistons by less than 7. But obviously some great moments, nonetheless. If it was the middle of what should've of been a fivepeat, I'd put it ahead of 14. But sorry, it doesn't beat The Beautiful Game otherwise.

03 was great because of the way we beat the Lakers; and I'd put it ahead of The Beautiful Game if it weren't for the fact that it was a revenge match with the Heat and a championship overdue.

Coasting
05-14-2017, 06:01 PM
You guys think they'll hang Lebron's San Antonio Cavaliers jersey in the rafters of the AT&T center when he retires? Maybe they could do a double retirement ceremony with his San Antonio Heat jersey as well...

Kool Bob Love
05-14-2017, 06:03 PM
Of course. Bron Bron isn't made of fucking glass look our SF.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-14-2017, 06:04 PM
05 I honestly felt like we should've beat the Pistons by less than 7. But obviously some great moments, nonetheless. If it was the middle of what should've of been a fivepeat, I'd put it ahead of 14. But sorry, it doesn't beat The Beautiful Game otherwise.

03 was great because of the way we beat the Lakers; and I'd put it ahead of The Beautiful Game if it weren't for the fact that it was a revenge match with the Heat and a championship overdue.
03 was definitely a championship overdue and the revenge was against the hated Lakers. Also the pesky ass Suns who had our number that year and the big rivalry against Dallas. Beating the Nets was meh but it was nice seeing that chest-pounder Kenyon Martin get beat down by Timmy.

05 was great, not only the Pistons series but beating the hateable Sonics and their nasty fans, who had our number that regular season as well. Phoenix without HCA proved we could win at all tempos.

99 gets a few extra points for being the first one but that's about it. It seemed expected after dominating the last couple months of the regular season and we had one of the easiest playoff slates in history. A one-dimensional mediocre team, a superteam that was a year away with chemistry, a team of perennial me-first chokers and bad attitudes, and an 8-seed crappy Finals opponent having barely slid by a historically weak East.

14 was great to win but really 13 would have been better. Apart from the OKC series it seemed like it was fairly expected the Spurs would win it all that year.

07 felt expected after GSW beat DAL, so I'd rank that one my least favorite. Also Spurs got big help from the league in the only competitive round so I don't feel easy about that one.

Spurtacular
05-14-2017, 06:10 PM
05 was great, not only the Pistons series but beating the hateable Sonics and their nasty fans, who had our number that regular season as well. Phoenix without HCA proved we could win at all tempos.

Sonics were never meant to beat the Spurs that year, tbh. Yea, the Suns series deserves some serious credence. But for me the OKC series was sweeter in 14. And again, I go back to a more fulfilling championship even without the revenge factor and the fact that that championship was way overdue.

03 was definitely a championship overdue

Overdue only technically. Yes, the Spurs would've likely won in 2000 if Duncan hadn't been injured. But Lakers and Pacers were better in 01. And Kings were the best team in 02. Not to mention, there were other really good teams like the Mavs and Lakers that year. That's maybe the WC's deepest year ever.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-14-2017, 06:18 PM
Sonics were never meant to beat the Spurs that year, tbh. Yea, the Suns series deserves some serious credence. But for me the OKC series was sweeter in 14. And again, I go back to a more fulfilling championship even without the revenge factor and the fact that that championship was way overdue.

Overdue only technically. Yes, the Spurs would've likely won in 2000 if Duncan hadn't been injured. But Lakers and Pacers were better in 01. And Kings were the best team in 02. Not to mention, there were other really good teams like the Mavs and Lakers that year. That's maybe the WC's deepest year ever.
Lakers were by far the best team in 2000. They were 67-15, far better than 2001. Spurs wouldn't have repeated. It would have been a passing of the torch from Duncan to Shaq, at least until 2003.

2001 Lakers owned the playoffs because they had an easy schedule and the Spurs were quivering pink vaginas that year. Duncan was basically Aldridge and David was Pau at that point.

soxxx
05-14-2017, 06:21 PM
Of course. Bron Bron isn't made of fucking glass look our SF.
Lebron is on another level though man, outside that dehydration game, he does not get hurt.

Spurtacular
05-14-2017, 06:24 PM
Lakers were by far the best team in 2000. They were 67-15, far better than 2001. Spurs wouldn't have repeated. It would have been a passing of the torch from Duncan to Shaq, at least until 2003.

Regular season champs. The Spurs were the ones with the championship pedigree, and they had swept the Lakers, blowing them the hell out the year before. Spurs would've won in 2000.

timtonymanu
05-14-2017, 06:25 PM
Always admired Bron tbh. And with the warriors' faggotry, haven't been difficult to cheer for the cavs the last 2 finals :lol

mclinejr
05-14-2017, 06:30 PM
I'll be rooting for Lebron if the Spurs go down.

TampaDude
05-14-2017, 06:35 PM
I've always been a huge LeBron fan, so I root for him unless he's playing the Spurs.

TheGreatYacht
05-15-2017, 03:38 PM
Tbfh

ElNono
05-15-2017, 05:54 PM

hope JR gets a pilot license and flies them to the Finals, tbh

daslicer
05-15-2017, 06:12 PM
Will not watch this matchup ever again. It's like the 2016 election of Trump vs Hillary. Two awful candidates in which either side is voting for who is their lesser of the 2 evils.