PDA

View Full Version : No shame in losing to an all time great team tbh

Mark Celibate
05-14-2017, 05:35 PM
Spurs put up a good fight but c'mon...did anybody really think they were losing to this juggernaut of a team? There was never any doubt in this one even though the Spurs started off hot. This is an all time great team who showed tremendous class and grace under pressure. :tu

Curry/Durant showing why they're the two best players in the game. Will be an accomplishment if Spurs push this to five games and then they could atleast be remembered as being GS's toughest challenge after they sweep Cleveland in the Finals tbh

testies
05-14-2017, 05:37 PM
Lol is this the conculsion you get from today? Gah-lee..

SpurOutofTownFan
05-14-2017, 05:38 PM
I dont know what you are smoking there dude - the Spurs owned this team until KL went down - they have no bigs coverage and any team good team trained like the Spurs to do what they did to them can beat GS. The Spurs were built to beat GS.

Durant is probably the biggest choker in the last 10 years in the league. They are good from the 3 point line but soft as hell.

Stabula
05-14-2017, 05:39 PM
Don't feed the trolls and let my post be the last post on this thread.

Chillen
05-14-2017, 05:40 PM
they sweep Cleveland in the Finals tbh

I would be shocked if the Cavs got swept if they meet in the Finals. Spurs showed they can be beat, Spurs were dominating them till Leonard got swiped by ZaZa. Cleveland is going to be a tough series for them if it happens. It's only 1 game, no one knows if Leonard is out for the rest of the series.

marinoman
05-14-2017, 05:40 PM
Warriors would have no championships if it wasn't for injuries

Horse
05-14-2017, 05:45 PM
If you really look at outside of Kawhis injury today and one game we let them off the hook we have dominated those pussies

SpurOutofTownFan
05-14-2017, 05:51 PM
man this GS team is soft as hell - they had a better team 2 years ago, big time. They had everything covered.

They chuck 3s like crazy and are the darlings of the media and that's it. Soft as hell man - please think for a minute, the Spurs are injury decimated and competed with this team. They had to beat 2 very average teams to get where they are.

Chucking teams. If they are so fucking good they should have won every championship in the last 3-5 years and they haven't. Even with perennial choker Durant they are not that good. These guys are not all-time great

Crazymaddopeyo
05-14-2017, 05:52 PM
1 championship because of injuries, still getting lucky with injuries. Not all time great.

Spursmania
05-14-2017, 05:59 PM
Huh? GS has only won 1 Championship. Let's not get carried away. ��

DMC
05-14-2017, 06:00 PM
OP is correct. GS played rusty in the 1st half like I said they would and they turned it on in the 3rd like I said they would and they won, like I said they would.

GS makes plays, they are a team with basically 4 all star starters. You have to put 40 on them while they are struggling and we left too many points out there off turnovers and missed opportunities early on.

Basically, the game could start off 25-0 SA and SA loses by more because the Warriors have more time to overcome the deficit. If the Spurs had that 20pt lead by the end of the 3rd, they would have a much better chance but even that's not guaranteed. Besides, Spurs overcame a 16pt 4th quarter deficit against them in the 2nd round a few years ago. Leads aren't safe. You still have to play.

SAGirl
05-14-2017, 06:01 PM
This is bullshit. Spurs were winning that game with an MVP player in Kawhi

DMC
05-14-2017, 06:01 PM
Huh? GS has only won 1 Championship. Let's not get carried away. ��

OP is referring to the talent on the team now, not their history. I don't know if there's ever been a better offensive team in the NBA than the Warriors.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-14-2017, 06:02 PM
The apology from some SPurs fans is unbelievable

noles1983
05-14-2017, 06:02 PM
OP Troll. an all time great team lol. Dubs are a bitch made ring chasing beta's.

Southwest Texas Fan
05-14-2017, 06:04 PM
Spurs put up a good fight but c'mon...did anybody really think they were losing to this juggernaut of a team? There was never any doubt in this one even though the Spurs started off hot. This is an all time great team who showed tremendous class and grace under pressure. :tu

Curry/Durant showing why they're the two best players in the game. Will be an accomplishment if Spurs push this to five games and then they could atleast be remembered as being GS's toughest challenge after they sweep Cleveland in the Finals tbh

Shut the hell up. The Spurs were winning this and then Kawhi went down.

Spurtacular
05-14-2017, 06:04 PM
I dont know what you are smoking there dude

Not smoking; trolling, tbh. No need to take the bait.

daslicer
05-14-2017, 06:06 PM
The apology from some SPurs fans is unbelievable

Agreed. I feel it's like some stupid coping mechanism they have for this loss. The Spurs were the better team and Zaza pretty much saved the series today for the Warriors. Spurs fans need to just admit we got screwed today. This Kawhi injury is up there with Magic's hamstring tear in the '89 finals and Isiah's ankle injury in the '88 Finals. Both injuries changed the course of those series.

Mikeanaro
05-14-2017, 06:07 PM
Dumb troll.

therealtruth
05-14-2017, 06:44 PM
Got to feel if Kawhi was healthy they would have hanged on for the win.

rastaspur
05-14-2017, 06:45 PM
Dont feed the troll.

duncan2k5
05-14-2017, 06:46 PM
This nerd clearly didn't watch the game...Probably has no clue what happened to kawhi

tholdren
05-14-2017, 06:49 PM

yes that Durant dribbling skill where no travel was called is absolutely amazing. glad he never palms the ball either. I would be in the NBA if i.could cheat like.that

DMC
05-14-2017, 06:52 PM
yes that Durant dribbling skill where no travel was called is absolutely amazing. glad he never palms the ball either. I would be in the NBA if i.could cheat like.that

Find all the real reasons the Spurs lost before you go after the zero sum ones.

Kawhi travels a lot. All players do. LMA shuffles his feet before he attacks the rim, almost every time.

You can bet your ass Pop isn't pointing out the lame ass shit you faggots keep using as excuses :cry the refs :cry Kawhi injury :cry Zaza

99 Problems
05-14-2017, 06:55 PM
They have no answer mentally or physically for Real MVP. They're only human after all tbh.