PDA

View Full Version : Lucky to steal a game? (rant)

$pursDynasty
05-15-2017, 08:24 AM
I have been listening to BSPN this morning and last night to see how this game (one) would be talked about. Courageous comeback talk inspiring halftime speech talk it is all BS. The most infuriating talking point is, can the Spurs 'steal a game' in the series? Steal a game, STEAL a f'n game! Now I know it is just one game but what in that game made you think that if Kawhi is as healthy as he was entering game one that the Spurs not only can steal a game but can't whip that ass in the series in pretty quick fashion? This smacks of talking heads railing on how unbeatable and unstoppable the Dubs are and this is the best way to protect that narrative, because if not for a dirty ass play from Zsa Zsa Gabor, their golden child was about to take another 30 point L at home to the sigh boring Spurs. I am salty as HELL today.:elephant Maybe they couldn't have made the come back if the Kingslayer didn't go down, maybe? MAYBE despite Kerr's inspirational halftime speech, the Spurs increased their lead starting the 2nd half until Zsa Zsa gave the code red. Get well soon Kiwi so we can :pimpslapthese Worriers and their worshipping media fans. I am back on my Denny Green rant, "they are who we thought they were and we let them off the hook", and not who they were made out to be (I sure as heck won't be crowning their ass but many in the media have already done it). Now the Spurs and the Cavs know exactly how fragile these front runners are. Though I must admit the fact that the Spurs can't hold on to a 23 point lead for a quarter and a half is disappointing as hell too but I won't let that fact get in the way of my rage :madrun

TampaDude
05-15-2017, 08:29 AM
Game 1 was the one to steal because the Dubs would be rusty after a long layoff, and sure enough that's what happened. Dubs were all out of sorts. I had the Dubs winning this series anyway, but without KL, it's gonna be quick and painless.

Snaq O'Meal
05-15-2017, 10:52 AM
Dubs were fucking lucky to steal that game because the real MVP was flat out dominating their sorry asses before that dirty move. Fuck BSPN for trying to spin their way around that.

Poolboy5623
05-15-2017, 11:00 AM
Why are you surprised? I still haven't heard any credit given to the Spurs after game 6 in Houston. All the talk had been Harden. Deal with it.

testies
05-15-2017, 11:07 AM
We were fucked and in a few weeks everyone will be talking about cavs-warriors finals and nobody will care about the dirty play.

Thats why I cringe when they call us the Patriots of NBA. Patriots cheat, and rightfully so. When Steelers were caught on tape calling them assholes, they made a huge deal out of it in the media.. If that happened to us, Poop would say "Oh that's just them being competitive, we respect the hell out of them".

In sports, you have to add gasoline to the fire. Jizzdale's gay ass rant that went viral actually worked in their favor, they got away with hacking us all series after that which gave them a chance. But no, Poop would never call Zaza dirty. He probably made Kawhi not say anything also

spurs10
05-15-2017, 11:14 AM
It was an intentionally dirty play. He should be suspended. Kawhi was kicking their ass.

$pursDynasty
05-15-2017, 11:25 AM
what this game did do for me is tell me that the KingSlayer is for me at least the #2 player in the league because the two players I consider in the running for that ranking, Steph and KD couldn't match Kiwi's intensity together. For me it goes LBJ, KingSlayer, KD, Steph and then the next level Russ, CP3 Harden, John Wall, the Brow, Kat ect.

UZER
05-15-2017, 11:39 AM
We were fucked and in a few weeks everyone will be talking about cavs-warriors finals and nobody will care about the dirty play.

Thats why I cringe when they call us the Patriots of NBA. Patriots cheat, and rightfully so. When Steelers were caught on tape calling them assholes, they made a huge deal out of it in the media.. If that happened to us, Poop would say "Oh that's just them being competitive, we respect the hell out of them".

In sports, you have to add gasoline to the fire. Jizzdale's gay ass rant that went viral actually worked in their favor, they got away with hacking us all series after that which gave them a chance. But no, Poop would never call Zaza dirty. He probably made Kawhi not say anything also

Pop probably forced Kawhi to apologize to Zaza because people were calling him dirty. :lol

TDomination
05-15-2017, 11:50 AM
Kawhi Leonard is the main reason why we match up so well with the warriors. So it's no surprise that after he went out they took full advantage, warriors stepped up their d and made a comeback. Anybody NOT mentioning him getting injured as the main reason why the Spurs lost control of the game is full of it. And I figured espn wouldn't say much about the injury but just showcase how great the warriors are, hence why I will never watch that garbage.

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-15-2017, 12:41 PM
Game 1 was the one to steal because the Dubs would be rusty after a long layoff, and sure enough that's what happened. Dubs were all out of sorts. I had the Dubs winning this series anyway, but without KL, it's gonna be quick and painless.
If Kawhi doesn't return for this series, Golden State will make ease with the Spurs and put 'em out of their misery behind the barn.

Horse
05-15-2017, 01:00 PM

They shot 29 fts and were down 23. We absolutely dominated them till kawhi got hurt. We can beat these bitches.

$pursDynasty
05-15-2017, 01:11 PM
They shot 29 fts and were down 23. We absolutely dominated them till kawhi got hurt. We can beat these bitches.
easily with Kiwi healthy Spurs in 6, with Kiwi and MVParker we win in 5 (or possibly sweep these mentally week hos)

TampaDude
05-15-2017, 01:23 PM

So can the Cavs. LeGOAT is licking his chops right now thinking of playing the Dubs in the Finals.

$pursDynasty
05-15-2017, 04:17 PM
So can the Cavs. LeGOAT is licking his chops right now thinking of playing the Dubs in the Finals.
I told my father the same thing after the game, this is a win/win for LeBron, not having to face the Spurs and being shown that the Dubs ain't bout ish even with Durant.

TD 21
05-15-2017, 06:05 PM
The NBA, from many of the players to many of the national media, is like high-school and the Warriors are the "cool kids" of the moment. Unless it includes James to balance it out, anything involving them is always going to be about them.

Some of these people, like El Hassan and Lee (claimed Warriors "spotted Spurs a 25 point lead"), don't even try to hide the fact that they're fan boys. It's beyond unprofessional, it's downright disgraceful and pathetic, yet these people remain employed.