PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: LONGO IS COMING!!!

midnightpulp
05-16-2017, 08:14 PM
Congrats to Lkrfan, Killa, Whitemamba, Luva, Kool, and RSX. :toast

Bynumite
05-16-2017, 08:17 PM
Second pick in the draft and watching the Warriors making the Spurs their personal prison bitch. That a good night in my book :toast

midnightpulp
05-16-2017, 08:18 PM
Second pick in the draft and watching the Warriors making the Spurs their personal prison bitch. That a good night in my book :toast

How's the 2nd pick helped out the past two years :lmao

And your latest pick is gonna get wasted on a down-syndrome Drake looking motherfucker who is even slower than D'Bust and can't shoot :lol

Buddy Mignon
05-16-2017, 08:18 PM
I'm on record right here and right now... I'll disown the Lakers if they choose Ball.

midnightpulp
05-16-2017, 08:19 PM
I'm on record right here and right now... I'll disown the Lakers if they choose Ball.

Gonna hold you to it.

LkrFan
05-16-2017, 08:19 PM

:pctoss

midnightpulp
05-16-2017, 08:21 PM
:pctoss

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2017/5/16/15646832/nba-mock-draft-2017-markelle-fultz-boston-celtics-lonzo-ball-los-angeles-lakers

Silver&Black
05-16-2017, 08:22 PM

Don't forget Strength&Honor, tbh.

Buddy Mignon
05-16-2017, 08:22 PM
Gonna hold you to it.

Ok

LkrFan
05-16-2017, 08:23 PM
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2017/5/16/15646832/nba-mock-draft-2017-markelle-fultz-boston-celtics-lonzo-ball-los-angeles-lakers

I hope Magic packages the pick in a package for PG13.

05-16-2017, 08:23 PM
Don't forget Strength&Honor, tbh.

Clipper Nation
05-16-2017, 08:24 PM
I hope Magic packages the pick in a package for PG13.

You're getting LaVar and liking itPERIOD

Bynumite
05-16-2017, 08:25 PM

And your latest pick is gonna get wasted on a down-syndrome Drake looking motherfucker who is even slower than D'Bust and can't shoot :lol

Ingram is not negotiable imho, Zubac is a nice project, can at least become a solid defensive anchor. Rest is trade bait, can be packaged together in the right trade.

Buddy Mignon
05-16-2017, 08:27 PM
Ingram is not negotiable imho, Zubac is a nice project, can at least become a solid defensive anchor. Rest is trade bait, can be packaged together in the right trade.

We're not making any trades.

LittleCriminal
05-16-2017, 08:35 PM
Lonzo To The Lakers Please!!!

Killakobe81
05-16-2017, 10:00 PM

Fuck you, mids:lol but losing our 2017 and 2019 would be worse.
If its Lonzo plus Lavar so be it

Medvedenko
05-16-2017, 10:07 PM
Ball

05-16-2017, 10:07 PM

:lmao

DMC
05-16-2017, 10:28 PM

Mighty risky after missing the playoffs for 5 years in a row. I'd bet you have a Warriors jersey already, eh faggot?

Bynumite
05-16-2017, 10:29 PM
Mid so salty right now :lol

In what world do you live in where Lonzo is slower than Russell? He's not only faster but also way more athletic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFtbo2a2c5M

midnightpulp
05-16-2017, 10:33 PM
Mid so salty right now :lol

In what world do you live in where Lonzo is slower than Russell? He's not only faster but also way more athletic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFtbo2a2c5M

Yeah, he looks "athletic" against a bunch of lower level Pac-12 teams whose players will be accountants and lawyers in a few years, but put him against Fox on Kentucky, who has NBA speed already, and Longo looks like a stiff. I'll admit he's got some hops (average by NBA standard) but he's subpar athletically for the position in the modern NBA.

whitemamba
05-16-2017, 10:39 PM
Fuck it, bring it on :toast

DMC
05-16-2017, 10:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VrrU7AO.jpg

midnightpulp
05-16-2017, 10:54 PM

:tu :lol

Bynumite
05-16-2017, 10:55 PM
Yeah, he looks "athletic" against a bunch of lower level Pac-12 teams whose players will be accountants and lawyers in a few years, but put him against Fox on Kentucky, who has NBA speed already, and Longo looks like a stiff. I'll admit he's got some hops (average by NBA standard) but he's subpar athletically for the position in the modern NBA.

I understand your sports season completely crumbled before your eyes in a mere few days. Sixers we're supposed to have the Lakers pick right now and the Spurs should be 1-1, possibly 2-0 vs GS going back to San Antonio. Now the spurs season is over and Lakers kept the pick. Harsh i know.

And no, unless he's facing Westbbrook or Wall, Lonzo is not athletically subpar for his position in today's NBA.

lefty20
05-16-2017, 10:58 PM
Not sure what I'm looking 4ward to most. Longo fucking lakeshow on the court or Lavar fucking them off it.

DMC
05-16-2017, 10:59 PM
I understand your sports season completely crumbled before your eyes in a mere few days. Sixers we're supposed to have the Lakers pick right now and the Spurs should be 1-1, possibly 2-0 vs GS going back to San Antonio. Now the spurs season is over and Lakers kept the pick. Harsh i know.

And no, unless he's facing Westbbrook or Wall, Lonzo is not athletically subpar for his position in today's NBA.

Do you have to go back and read old threads to see which sport this forum is about? I cannot recall the last time Bynum was relevant in the NBA.

Typical 3rd world faggot trying to resurrect a dead alt.

DMC
05-16-2017, 11:00 PM
Not sure what I'm looking 4ward to most. Longo fucking lakeshow on the court or Lavar fucking them off it.

Wait until Snitch drops dime on pappy Ball for some road shit.

Clipper Nation
05-16-2017, 11:01 PM
According to sources, the Lakers are going to make a key veteran signing soon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW37G25mbUA

If Magic can't ring with this... :wow

DMC
05-16-2017, 11:02 PM
Sauces

Bynumite
05-16-2017, 11:04 PM
Do you have to go back and read old threads to see which sport this forum is about? I cannot recall the last time Bynum was relevant in the NBA.

Typical 3rd world faggot trying to resurrect a dead alt.

What alt? I never stopped using this account since i first joined the forum an handful of years ago. I guess Alzheimer is finally kicking in. Keep deflecting senile old faggot :lol

midnightpulp
05-16-2017, 11:06 PM

He has subpar lateral quickness, which is arguably the trait a perimeter player needs to have above all else. See:

https://media.giphy.com/media/Q7pyADNec2Fb2/giphy.gif

And that was from their first matchup. In the tourney, Fox was getting in his ass like that all game. You forgot to mention:

Thomas, Curry, Lillard, Bledsoe, Walker, Payton (Efrid Payton is actually a good comparison to Longo, who is basically a less athletic version but with more vision).

You'll find out the hard way. You were semen shielding for D'Bust when I told you he'd a be failure, now you've changed your tune on him :lol

When Longo's broken jumper is struggling to shoot 30% from deep and he has trouble playmaking with his "incredible" vision because he can't breakdown defenses, you'll change your tune here, as well.

Holden_Caulfield
05-16-2017, 11:08 PM
its gonna be funnier when the lakers will trade for the #1 pick to secure ball ala chicago bears last month :lol

lefty20
05-16-2017, 11:13 PM
its gonna be funnier when the lakers will trade for the #1 pick to secure ball ala chicago bears last month :lol

Even Magic can't be THAT stupid, can he?

midnightpulp
05-16-2017, 11:14 PM
Another interesting play. Longo ran Fox through a pick and STILL couldn't get separation. Note: Fox's defensive style and rangy build looks very similar to Beverley here.

https://media.giphy.com/media/q5RvXSfslFHkQ/giphy.gif

RsxPiimp
05-16-2017, 11:15 PM

like i said, handshake deal between lavar and magic tbh. id be ok with lonzo tbh, we were supposed to lose this pick in the first place

midnightpulp
05-16-2017, 11:17 PM
like i said, handshake deal between lavar and magic tbh. id be ok with lonzo tbh, we were supposed to lose this pick in the first place

:lol Silver was never going to let that happen.

Bynumite
05-16-2017, 11:23 PM
He has subpar lateral quickness, which is arguably the trait a perimeter player needs to have above all else. See:

https://media.giphy.com/media/Q7pyADNec2Fb2/giphy.gif

And that was from their first matchup. In the tourney, Fox was getting in his ass like that all game. You forgot to mention:

Thomas, Curry, Lillard, Bledsoe, Walker, Payton (Efrid Payton is actually a good comparison to Longo, who is basically a less athletic version but with more vision).

You'll find out the hard way. You were semen shielding for D'Bust when I told you he'd a be failure, now you've changed your tune on him :lol

When Longo's broken jumper is struggling to shoot 30% from deep and he has trouble playmaking with his "incredible" vision because he can't breakdown defenses, you'll change your tune here, as well.

It wouldn't be the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time your were wrong about a point guard mid :lol

Let's see, you called Chris Paul the "best closer since Jordan", claimed Curryball had been exposed when GS lost to the Lakers earlier this season and there would be a paradigm shift in the NBA, also jumped on the Mudiay bandwagon early on and then he got exposed as a below average PG.

Let's just say your track record at evaluating point guard talent is subpar mid and i will respectfully ignore your current and future point guard related analysis, thank you very much.

midnightpulp
05-16-2017, 11:31 PM
It wouldn't be the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time your were wrong about a point guard mid :lol

Let's see, you called Chris Paul the "best closer since Jordan", claimed Curryball had been exposed when GS lost to the Lakers earlier this season and there would be a paradigm shift in the NBA, also jumped on the Mudiay bandwagon early on and then he got exposed as a below average PG.

Let's just say your track record at evaluating point guard talent is subpar mid and i will respectfully ignore your current and future point guard related analysis, thank you very much.

Curryball lost last year. And was pushed to the brink by an iso-ball, size heavy OKC team.

Curryball was losing to the Spurs until Zaza's dirty play. Sadly, we'll never know the true outcome of that series if both teams are at full strength.

Chris Paul's crunch time metrics were off the charts when I posted that. I'll take the loss on that one, though. He's indeed been a mental midget in crunch time ever since.

D'Bust is really no better or worse than Mudiay, and is a noted locker room cancer and snitch. You were propping up D'Bust as some kind of second coming. How did that work out?

Look like you're more wrong than me in this case :lol

Bynumite
05-16-2017, 11:45 PM
Curryball lost last year. And was pushed to the brink by an iso-ball, size heavy OKC team.

Curryball was losing to the Spurs until Zaza's dirty play. Sadly, we'll never know the true outcome of that series if both teams are at full strength.

Chris Paul's crunch time metrics were off the charts when I posted that. I'll take the loss on that one, though. He's indeed been a mental midget in crunch time ever since.

D'Bust is really no better or worse than Mudiay, and is a noted locker room cancer and snitch. You were propping up D'Bust as some kind of second coming. How did that work out?

Look like you're more wrong than me in this case :lol

Curryball is gonna play its 3rd Finals in 3 seasons. There was no "paradigm shift".

CPFlop is a mental midget and it should never be mentioned in the same sentence with Jordan.

Ask any team in the NBA who would they rather have between Russell and Mudiay, 30 out of 30 teams will say Russell. Unless they're worried about the cellphone incident, which has nothing to do with the ability to play basketball. Mudiay is a bonafide bust, sorry.

TDMVPDPOY
05-16-2017, 11:53 PM
lakers and wolves have a lot of things in common, use to be from same shit hole b4 separation

draft draft busts

daslicer
05-16-2017, 11:57 PM
It seemed from the get go that Lonzo was meant to be a Laker. Lavar and his attention whoring just seems like the perfect match for the Lakers. They go from all the Kobe drama now to Lavar drama.

ElNono
05-17-2017, 12:06 AM
good luck lakers... at least it won't be Chaz picking this time...

Thebesteva
05-17-2017, 01:59 AM

Interesting you conveniently left your alt troll account out of the list

apalisoc_9
05-17-2017, 02:10 AM
First Snitch and now this?

When do the lakers org learn that A PG value is heavily tied on his pick and roll offense?

Ball is the wost out of the 5 best PGs in the draft.

Some 20-30 pick bum will outplay him next year. :lol

midnightpulp
05-17-2017, 02:55 AM
Interesting you conveniently left your alt troll account out of the list

My bad, homie. Congrats on Longo :toast

-21-
05-17-2017, 04:49 AM

They'll be shopping Big Baller Brand real soon. :lol

DD
05-17-2017, 02:38 PM
It won't be hard to find a hitman in LA once Lonzo is signed

DMC
05-17-2017, 04:10 PM
They'll be shopping Big Baller Brand real soon. :lol

Can't you see EJ wearing Big Baller Bras?

LkrFan
05-18-2017, 08:39 AM

Does the Pacers want to replace George Hill? #2 pick might be part of a package for a certain Pacer:

He's already working out with Julia Randle :downspin:

LkrFan
05-18-2017, 08:40 AM
Can't you see EJ wearing Big Baller Bras?

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
05-18-2017, 08:47 AM

thanks faggot. Will Kahwi Leonard drive the baseline tonight for a dunk...I got $500 that says he will

TDMVPDPOY
05-18-2017, 10:12 AM
is lonzo even better then that turd on minne Rubio? cant shoot and slow

dfens
05-18-2017, 10:35 AM
is lonzo even better then that turd on minne Rubio? cant shoot and slow

rubio's whole game is lost on the timberwolves, lavine and wiggins kill any ball movement, just watching these chuckers makes me :lmao:lmao
If rubio were on the spurs you'd love him.

LkrFan
05-18-2017, 01:15 PM

PG13 has a decision to make... Lakers package deal + #2 --> Indy? Stay tuned. :)

Splits
05-18-2017, 02:52 PM

PG13 has a decision to make... Lakers package deal + #2 --> Indy? Stay tuned. :)

This might be the first prediction you've ever made that will be true. George is dying to be a L:lolker, only has 1 year left on his deal, and Pacers won't want to get Duralpha'd.

Nice job, Juan-Carlos.

LkrFan
05-18-2017, 03:07 PM
This might be the first prediction you've ever made that will be true. George is dying to be a L:lolker, only has 1 year left on his deal, and Pacers won't want to get Duralpha'd.

Nice job, Juan-Carlos.

Thanks for the insult classh:lolle. Here is another little nugget:

I'm not saying getting PG will happen, but is reasonable. If it did I want them to go after Boogie next. Like PG, he's also entering the last year of his deal. He's still only 26 and arguably the best center in the game. Lakers make their championship runs with dominant big men. PG/Boogie would be Kobe/Shaq-lite in t:lolday's NBA.

LkrFan
05-18-2017, 03:22 PM
Pump the brakes on my fantasy of trading #2 in a package to Indy: https://sports.yahoo.com/video/woj-report-draft-lottery-order-120000042.html

Mikeanaro
05-18-2017, 03:27 PM
What will happen to DaSnitch? All those laser tests and bigger vertical than KL wasted?