PDA

View Full Version : 1 against 4

Atl Spur
05-16-2017, 11:21 PM
Everyone in the world know that this is total bull crap we are witnessing! If this had been any other superstar against 4 all-stars the narrative would have been totally different. Do you guys really understand that we have a monster of a player leading us into the next era? He grows every year in his play and he will only get better........that's why they suppress his greatness!! He has room to grow but he is the most complete player in the world.....truly amazing!! I for one respect hard working individuals and I hope the young bucks buy into this mentality moving forward.

ECOV
05-16-2017, 11:22 PM
Everyone in the world know that this is total bull crap we are witnessing! If this had been any other superstar against 4 all-stars the narrative would have been totally different. Do you guys really understand that we have a monster of a player leading us into the next era? He grows every year in his play and he will only get better........that's why they suppress his greatness!! He has room to grow but he is the most complete player in the world.....truly amazing!! I for one respect hard working individuals and I hope the young bucks buy into this mentality moving forward.

Fireball
05-16-2017, 11:35 PM
problem is the Warriors will not get worse over the next few years ... its gonna be pricey, but they will stay together ... bad timing for Kawhi

Darius Bieber
05-16-2017, 11:37 PM
problem is the Warriors will not get worse over the next few years ... its gonna be pricey, but they will stay together ... bad timing for Kawhi

It won't even get pricey. Unlike San Antonio, the Bay Area entices players to live there. Great players will take discounts to play in Golden State. I fear we are facing a worse enemy than Miami. Miami lasted only about 6 years, and they weren't even this good. Golden State may outlast the Spurs' success.

Atl Spur
05-17-2017, 12:18 AM
We just need to get an Avery Bradley or Roberson type to help on defense and score a little. Golden State can be had if pressure and stick with them on the wing. Bradley is phenomenal as well as Roberson.

Russ
05-17-2017, 12:53 AM
Unlike San Antonio, the Bay Area entices players to live there. Great players will take discounts to play in Golden State.

That said, I was in Oakland for the game on Sunday.

It's a dump.

The area around Oracle makes AT&T's neighborhood look like Beverly Hills.

Darius Bieber
05-17-2017, 01:03 AM
That said, I was in Oakland for the game on Sunday.

It's a dump.

The area around Oracle makes AT&T's neighborhood look like Beverly Hills.

Oracle is the oldest arena in the league. Probably why they're pushing the move across the Bay.

Snaq O'Meal
05-17-2017, 01:04 AM

Assuming they can retain Klaynus. I hope the Spurs can acquire him.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-17-2017, 01:53 AM
It won't even get pricey. Unlike San Antonio, the Bay Area entices players to live there. Great players will take discounts to play in Golden State. I fear we are facing a worse enemy than Miami. Miami lasted only about 6 years, and they weren't even this good. Golden State may outlast the Spurs' success.

Miami only lasted 4 years, tbh.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-17-2017, 01:54 AM
We just need to get an Avery Bradley or Roberson type to help on defense and score a little. Golden State can be had if pressure and stick with them on the wing. Bradley is phenomenal as well as Roberson.

Don't want Roberson. He makes Bruce Bowen look like Dirk in terms of free throw shooting. They'll just hack him all day. And he also is a worse scorer and dribbler than Danny Green. Do not want.

Atl Spur
05-17-2017, 01:57 AM
Don't want Roberson. He makes Bruce Bowen look like Dirk in terms of free throw shooting. They'll just hack him all day. And he also is a worse scorer and dribbler than Danny Green. Do not want.

Hopefully Chip could help him; he seems to have a pretty good work ethic. Plus he's from San Antonio and idolized the Spurs growing up..... Elite defender with edge

UNT Eagles 2016
05-17-2017, 02:00 AM
Hopefully Chip could help him; he seems to have a pretty good work ethic. Plus he's from San Antonio and idolized the Spurs growing up..... Elite defender with edge

He's actually from New Mexico but moved around in a military household. Went to school in Colorado. Probably idolized Bowen so much he decided he'd emulate him, even the way he shoots free throws.

Atl Spur
05-17-2017, 02:01 AM
Cool.... He did go to high school in San Antonio I thought. I think his folks still live there.

Atl Spur
05-17-2017, 02:07 AM
He went to Karen Wagner.... his folks still live there also. We made Bruce a pretty good shooter from the corner I remember. lol Hopefully Roberson would come here looking to work......

tbdog
05-17-2017, 02:22 AM

They will lose Livingston, and will hope that Iggy takes a huge paycut. They will lose Mcgee also. They should lose depth.

Edit* But honestly, if they traded Klay for Whiteside, the league would be even more fucked.

TampaDude
05-17-2017, 01:33 PM
Miami only lasted 4 years, tbh.

We beat them down so badly in 2014, we broke up the Heatles and sent LeBron back to Cleveland.

boutons_deux
05-17-2017, 01:47 PM

I looked it up. Warriors only 8th biggest salary. Curry isn't paid much.