PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: think they are above the law

ambchang
05-17-2017, 11:46 AM
https://www.thestar.com/sports/basketball/2017/05/17/acting-warriors-coach-mike-brown-nearly-arrested-trying-to-get-to-game-2.html

:lol I didn't have to obey basic traffic rules because I am a Warriors coach.

Horse
05-17-2017, 12:51 PM
Apparently they are.

UZER
05-17-2017, 02:35 PM
Draymond gets a tech and goes at them harder while the refs run into the tunnel to avoid giving him another one.

Chris
05-17-2017, 05:30 PM
Draymond gets a tech and goes at them harder while the refs run into the tunnel to avoid giving him another one.

He's their 'emotional' leader. He's really a good goy, REALLY!

Killakobe81
05-18-2017, 12:50 PM

Pop gets away with shit with refs and reporters because punk ass refs and media scared of the king of the "white walkers"

Pop do em like Avon ...

https://youtu.be/0qT0nX6I6iA

Why dont you stand up for yoself ...pussy?!:lmao

Killakobe81
05-18-2017, 12:52 PM
He's their 'emotional' leader. He's really a good goy, REALLY!

And pop is just being Pop ... its great!!!

UZER
05-18-2017, 02:32 PM
Bruh, I never defend pop for being crass, or being an ass to reporters. I can him out on that.

But to compare what Pop does as a coach to Draymonds as a player is just stupid. You want to make a comparison? Have you ever seen Kerr get at the officials? But that's their job. It falls within line of coaching.

Draymond is just way over the top as a player and to try to compare those two is just ridiculous.

Killakobe81
05-18-2017, 05:00 PM
I think he should be called out by the reporters he dresses down not the league ...otherwise its just funny tbh. If they cower in his presence that is not ALL on Pop ...same with green and the refs. If they allow him to go unchecked ..oh well.
Draymond is an asshole, we know this.
Pop can be an asshole but i do think some of it is CIA Pop while Draymond is just an ass.
But to say the abhorrent acts of either are not comparable is ridiculous to me ...its not pops job to dress down officials ...coaches do it to gain an edge ...or to send a message. Its not in the job description so to speak ...

daslicer
05-18-2017, 09:45 PM
Pop gets away with shit with refs and reporters because punk ass refs and media scared of the king of the "white walkers"

Pop do em like Avon ...

https://youtu.be/0qT0nX6I6iA

Why dont you stand up for yoself ...pussy?!:lmao

Lame deflection. Pop does get on the refs but unlike Draymond he doesn't have leeway with the refs where after a tech he can be even a bigger asshole and not get ejected. I can't recall Pop ever being given the leeway like Draymond is given. Draymond can treat the refs like shit and get a tech and then treat them 10X worse afterwards and not get ejected. I have been watching the NBA since '91 and I have never seen a player like Draymond that is allowed to get away with mouthing off to the refs the way he does. Rasheed Wallace is my favorite NON-Spurs of all time and the refs would give him a T just for looking at them while Draymond not only can stare them down but he can also yell and curse at the top of his lungs at them without any repercussion. That's a bunch of horseshit.

TDMVPDPOY
05-18-2017, 10:59 PM
league wants cavs vs gsw trilogy, they have set the stage for lebron to become the GOAT...unless he chokes it...

they don't want cavs vs spurs, cause lebron winning wont elevate him to goat status but clear no.2 behind whoever is no.1, but they cant afford to see him lose to kawhi slaying him one more time...

UNT Eagles 2016
05-19-2017, 02:56 AM
I hope someone from ISIS hijacks their team plane on their way to Cleveland tbh. And instead of landing in Cleveland they land in Aaron Rodgers' house in Green Gay, Pissconsin.