PDA

View Full Version : Mike Brown Post Game Pressers

tmtcsc
05-20-2017, 11:02 PM
Does anyone else think Mike Brown's post game pressers are bordering on disrespectful ? At the very least, they make him look like a media pig. The dude is a fucking joke who adds nothing to what this team is doing. Yet, he sits there answering question after question about his team. If I hear him say "Give our guys credit" one more time I'm going to blow a fucking gasket.

This isn't rocket science Brown, the team you are a water boy for were ridiculously stacked before the Spurs suffered injuries to Parker, Leonard and Lee. How about taking a page out of Pop's humility book and shut the fuck up. Tell everyone the obvious - "This isn't a fair fight, those guys are undermanned over there. We did a good job of taking care of business and look forward to game 4."

What an ass-whip. Gummy, toothy bitch.

spursparker9
05-20-2017, 11:03 PM
I hope Lebron and gang fucked him up again

Play Boban
05-20-2017, 11:04 PM
OP is mad. :lol

Nathan89
I don't watch them tbh

polandprzem
Does anyone else think Mike Brown's post game pressers are bordering on disrespectful. At the very least, they make him look like a media pig. The dude is a fucking joke who adds nothing to what this team is doing. Yet, he sits there answering question after question about his team. If I hear him say "Give our guys credit" one more time I'm going to blow a fucking gasket.

This isn't rocket science Brown, the team you are a water boy for were ridiculously stacked before the Spurs suffered injuries to Parker, Leonard and Lee. How about taking a page out of Pop's humility book and shut the fuck up. Tell everyone the obvious - "This isn't a fair fight, those guys are undermanned over there. We did a good job of taking care of business and look forward to game 4."

+1

He is talking how great Warriors are :D

weebo
05-20-2017, 11:06 PM
Why should you all care what potato-head has to say? :lol

Russ
05-20-2017, 11:07 PM
Most coaches don't apologize for winning.

DMC
05-20-2017, 11:13 PM
I'm ok with him, he's a clown. He gets that high pitched squeal and that big Sambo grin and thinks he's the show. He's the polar opposite of Pop.

spurs10
05-20-2017, 11:16 PM
Kawhi was killing these guys, which is saying a lot about a team with 4 All Stars. Pop called all of them out rightfully.

coachmac87
05-20-2017, 11:17 PM
They're the favorites to win the title because unlike the Spurs who sometimes let up for the opponent and blow leads....Warriors have that killer/cocky mentality and step on your throat while you're down

GO Cavs!

SpurOutofTownFan
05-20-2017, 11:18 PM
I actually got used to him fooling himself

tmtcsc
05-20-2017, 11:19 PM
Most coaches don't apologize for winning.

There's a difference between apologizing for a win and respectfully acknowledging that your starting 5 boasts 4 All-Stars. Is it really that complicated? The Spurs are so fucked and Pop is trying to do anything he can to make his team competitive. He's having to remind L that he needs to score for them to have a chance. SMH

SpurOutofTownFan
05-20-2017, 11:20 PM
They're the favorites to win the title because unlike the Spurs who sometimes let up for the opponent and blow leads....Warriors have that killer/cocky mentality and step on your throat while you're down

GO Cavs!

I hear the pundits and I can't believe it: GS has played 2 subpar teams so far and a completely depleted team in the Spurs these playoffs. Game 1 was the only game they have been tested and lucked out big time. I don't think GS has a short against the Cavs if they move on

DMC
05-20-2017, 11:20 PM
Kawhi was killing these guys, which is saying a lot about a team with 4 All Stars. Pop called all of them out rightfully.

LMA was killing them too. What happened to that?

DMC
05-20-2017, 11:21 PM
There's a difference between apologizing for a win and respectfully acknowledging that your starting 5 boasts 4 All-Stars. Is it really that complicated? The Spurs are so fucked and Pop is trying to do anything he can to make his team competitive. He's having to remind L that he needs to score for them to have a chance. SMH
No one gives a fuck. This isn't grade school. Pop has 5 professional players on the floor that lost. It's not Mike's fault that Pop didn't want to pay better people.

tmtcsc
05-20-2017, 11:22 PM
I hear the pundits and I can't believe it: GS has played 2 subpar teams so far and a completely depleted team in the Spurs these playoffs. Game 1 was the only game they have been tested and lucked out big time. I don't think GS has a short against the Cavs if they move on

I don't either. I'm no Lebron fan but I'll be pulling for the Cavs.

DMC
05-20-2017, 11:26 PM
Fuck the Cavs. If the Spurs lose I'll be pulling for the Warriors because they are in the West. The Cavs have an easy road every year to the Finals. The Warriors haven't struggled, per se, but they've beaten the best the West could throw at them in the post season this year. I'm sure the Cavs could have won as well, but they wouldn't sweep the Spurs.

tmtcsc
05-20-2017, 11:27 PM
No one gives a fuck. This isn't grade school. Pop has 5 professional players on the floor that lost. It's not Mike's fault that Pop didn't want to pay better people.

It doesn't need to be grade school to have some respect for your opponent. Its in the same spirit as holding the ball and not trying to score when you can just run out the game clock. Maybe I'm just used to the way Pop handles his business.

SAGirl
05-20-2017, 11:27 PM
I haven't watched even a single one. I don't care about him.

tmtcsc
05-20-2017, 11:30 PM
Fuck the Cavs. If the Spurs lose I'll be pulling for the Warriors because they are in the West. The Cavs have an easy road every year to the Finals. The Warriors haven't struggled, per se, but they've beaten the best the West could throw at them in the post season this year. I'm sure the Cavs could have won as well, but they wouldn't sweep the Spurs.

Oh hell no. The Dubs don't deserve shit. Anything to keep those showboating faggots from winning again will be fine me. I couldn't care less about Conferences.

tmtcsc
05-20-2017, 11:31 PM
I haven't watched even a single one. I don't care about him.

Good choice. I missed what Pop had to say and thought he was coming up after Brown. Ugh.

bklynspursfan
05-20-2017, 11:35 PM
Good choice. I missed what Pop had to say and thought he was coming up after Brown. Ugh.

I agree with all that you said. I was pissed I think after Game 2 they actually asked him if it was a fair fight. He said , that team is still very good, well coached, beat Houston without Kawhi, etc.... Just a douchey move. Not surprising though considering the lack of humility on that team. Probably trying to not hurt the fragile minds of his players. I think Kerr is Probably a bit more of a realist when it comes to this stuff and would acknowledge it at least.

BTW, Pop's was very quick. Maybe 2 or 3 questions.

MultiTroll
05-20-2017, 11:37 PM
:lol Potatoe Head and Kerr locked in a desperate battle to see which attention whore could get their name attatched to a potential fake championship.

DMC
05-20-2017, 11:54 PM
It doesn't need to be grade school to have some respect for your opponent. Its in the same spirit as holding the ball and not trying to score when you can just run out the game clock. Maybe I'm just used to the way Pop handles his business.

Mike has nothing but respect for Pop, but he's trying to get a head coaching job and doesn't have the tenure Pop has that allows Pop to lament how unfair it was that KD was sitting on the sidelines, how it was an unfair fight. Mike just credits his team. You want respect, win.

GSH
05-20-2017, 11:56 PM
Does anyone else think Mike Brown's post game pressers are bordering on disrespectful. At the very least, they make him look like a media pig. The dude is a fucking joke who adds nothing to what this team is doing. Yet, he sits there answering question after question about his team. If I hear him say "Give our guys credit" one more time I'm going to blow a fucking gasket.

I'd like to hear his excuse-making if HE loses his best player before the Finals.

I mean I'd really, REALLY like to hear that.

DMC
05-20-2017, 11:58 PM
Oh hell no. The Dubs don't deserve shit. Anything to keep those showboating faggots from winning again will be fine me. I couldn't care less about Conferences.

You haven't watched the Cavs if you think they don't showboat or that they show any respect to opponents.

Cavs stacked first. GS had their basic drafted players, and got great luck when KD joined. You cannot fault them for accepting him. The Cavs brought in Kevin Love and already had Kyrie Irving. They traded a 1st overall pick for Love. They've had more 1st overall picks in the past 10 years than the Spurs have in their entire existence. Still, I like Lebron just fine. I still give my loyalty to my conference over the other, and if Houston was playing, I'd root for them because Texas over other states. You have to have a hierarchy of pecking, at least I do.

rasuo214
05-21-2017, 12:00 AM
He's gotta pump up those egos in that locker room.

Chris
05-21-2017, 12:02 AM

Arn

tbdog
05-21-2017, 12:42 AM
When was it when the Spurs played a playoff team that was just too injured, and he said it was unfair.

Budkin
05-21-2017, 12:45 AM
Can't wait to watch the pressers after LeBron goes fucking HAM on them.

YGWHI
05-21-2017, 12:55 AM
Can't wait to watch the pressers after LeBron goes fucking HAM on them.

:tu

99 Problems
05-21-2017, 01:08 AM
I'm not sure it even goes 7 this year. Cavs 3 ball option - Kyrie, Bron, Korver, Love, JR. Great depth in pg -Kyrie, Derron and Bron. Offensive rebounders.