PDA

View Full Version : Best case scenario

pookenstein
05-21-2017, 05:37 AM
Take one or two of these assholes out. Put Gaymond in a wheelchair. Ram Curry's mouthpiece down his throat. Show Durant a picture of his Mom getting plowed by TP.

Go San Antonio Cavaliers.

Xevious
05-21-2017, 05:54 AM
k

Yuixafun
05-21-2017, 08:18 AM
Best case is:

Game 4 Aldridge finally erupts for a monster game and enough people step up to prevent the sweep, Spurs take a close one.

Game 5 Klaw returns providing huge lift for Spurs. His defense nullifies Gs, Aldridge has another strong game and Spurs steal one at the Oracle.

Game 6 Spurs are surging and ride momentum. KLAW is possessed and has legendary game. Draymond Green gets emotional and does some dumb shit to get himself ejected and suspended for next game. Steph tweaks his shoulder. Spurs win in blowout.

Game 7 Gs wilts for a second straight year. David West is seen crying with Durant and Barnes on the sideline like Kobe and Fisher. Spurs take game 7. My 50 dollar bet wins me 25000 dollars in Vegas. I open a sushi food truck and become well off. I attract the attention of beautiful kind athletic woman and we marry. Our son becomes future top 5 pg on history for Spurs, and threepeat with him at the helm.

TimDunkem
05-21-2017, 08:26 AM
Best case is:

Game 4 Aldridge finally erupts for a monster game and enough people step up to prevent the sweep, Spurs take a close one.

Game 5 Klaw returns providing huge lift for Spurs. His defense nullifies Gs, Aldridge has another strong game and Spurs steal one at the Oracle.

Game 6 Spurs are surging and ride momentum. KLAW is possessed and has legendary game. Draymond Green gets emotional and does some dumb shit to get himself ejected and suspended for next game. Steph tweaks his shoulder. Spurs win in blowout.

Game 7 Gs wilts for a second straight year. David West is seen crying with Durant and Barnes on the sideline like Kobe and Fisher. Spurs take game 7. My 50 dollar bet wins me 25000 dollars in Vegas. I open a sushi food truck and become well off. I attract the attention of beautiful kind athletic woman and we marry. Our son becomes future top 5 pg on history for Spurs, and threepeat with him at the helm.
https://youtu.be/qzTZ76vhnKk

wishful
05-21-2017, 11:18 AM
Best case is:

this will happen.

south side spur
05-21-2017, 11:26 AM
Pau opts out or retires.
Aldridge gets traded for a late 1st to early 2nd draft pick.
As far as TP have you seen KD's mom? I think TP would actually get the worst of it.

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-21-2017, 11:34 AM
Show Durant a picture of his Mom getting plowed by TP.

therealtruth
05-21-2017, 06:26 PM
Somebody needs to show Aldridge video of him killing the Rockets in the playoffs. That guy would have been destroying the 6'7 midgets they've been putting on him.

tonight...you
05-21-2017, 06:29 PM
Best case is:

I will sacrifice a chicken and two, or three kittens at midnight and chant your name over and over to make this happen.
Feel comfortable...

Spurtacular
05-21-2017, 06:33 PM
Take one or two of these assholes out. Put Gaymond in a wheelchair. Ram Curry's mouthpiece down his throat. Show Durant a picture of his Mom getting plowed by TP.

Go San Antonio Cavaliers.

At least grab his hanging mouthpiece and chuck it. Get some sort of fucking tenacity.

cjw
05-21-2017, 06:49 PM
Yes, Aldridge has left a lot to be desired but when there's literally nothing else going on offensively (no Kawhi/no Parker which both hurt floor spacing/only so many minutes Manu can play), the defense can key in on Aldridge. Particularly Draymond who even though we all hate him is an elite defender.

BillMc
05-21-2017, 06:55 PM
Best case is: