PDA

View Full Version : Who else won't even bother to watch the regular season next year?

UNT Eagles 2016
05-21-2017, 09:08 PM
Spurs would have won the championship this year with Leonard healthy and we all know that... the scoreboard proved it.

Really the process for getting there doesn't matter, it's not worth time wasting over another boring 82 game process after such a letdown... the only thing worth watching will be how we can beat up these faggots and exact revenge next May (and June).

Agreed?

lefty20
05-21-2017, 09:11 PM
Might not renew my League Pass, depends on how the off-season goes.

KDKSpurs24
05-21-2017, 09:12 PM
Spurs would have won the championship this year with Leonard healthy and we all know that... the scoreboard proved it.

Really the process for getting there doesn't matter, it's not worth time wasting over another boring 82 game process after such a letdown... the only thing worth watching will be how we can beat up these faggots and exact revenge next May (and June).

Agreed?
You're not a basketball fan.

Mikeanaro
05-21-2017, 09:14 PM
Agreed.

tmtcsc
05-21-2017, 09:14 PM
It'll be nice to see the Spurs' young guns out there running. You have to believe there will be another transition to more floor time for Simmons and Bertans. I hope Dedmon finds a way to be brought back. I was really disappointed to see him not earn significant playing time in the playoffs.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-21-2017, 09:25 PM
You're not a basketball fan.

I'd say I was until partway through the 2014-15 season. Now I'm just an NFL fan and a Spurs fan, for the most part.