PDA

View Full Version : so who do you think we'll get?

td4mvp3
10-14-2005, 12:45 PM
seems like one center (nazr or rasho), barry and udrih have a good chance to be shipped off somewhere, and it wouldn't shock me if all three were part of the deal. udrih and barry are the enticements, particularly with udrih seeming to play well and barry's outside touch still fresh enough in folks' memories to warrant overlooking his current slide. so who might come back?

TDMVPDPOY
10-14-2005, 12:52 PM
rasho+beno+barry to a scrub team would turn that scrub team into playoff pretenders

Tobias
10-14-2005, 01:01 PM
And well trade these three outta charity? (Namely Beno who doesnt exactly have a weighty contract) If we trade that combination it'll be for some servicable player (s).

thispego
10-14-2005, 01:07 PM
give me a break with these fucking threads

lotr1trekkie
10-14-2005, 01:12 PM
Why the rush to unload these guys? Rasho is a quality defender with size. And despite the complaints his contract is not that bad when compared with soe being given out around the league. Beno is 23 and if NVE leaves after next year we're back looking for Parker's backup. Barry's simply a versatile player. We won with these guys---why change unless your getting a lottery pick!

ObiwanGinobili
10-14-2005, 01:13 PM
I can't predict any trades right now.... and I don;t see them hapening soon.
maybe the day before the deadline. you know how Pop works - all CIA.

thispego
10-14-2005, 01:24 PM
td4mvp3 doesnt want any white people on the team... lets package manu and fabri too, then we can be 100% black

td4mvp3
10-14-2005, 01:29 PM
td4mvp3 doesnt want any white people on the team... lets package manu and fabri too, then we can be 100% black
:lol
that's just stupid. and if you don't like the thread, grow up and skip it. rumors about trading these folks have been around for a while and the knock on rasho is that his contract is the obsticle, so it seems that some enticement would be needed, with a subpar barry and upside beno being the easiest to use.

thispego
10-14-2005, 01:36 PM
that's just stupid. and if you don't like the thread, grow up and skip it. rumors about trading these folks have been around for a while and the knock on rasho is that his contract is the obsticle, so it seems that some enticement would be needed, with a subpar barry and upside beno being the easiest to use.
then go post in those threads, trust me, there are plenty of them
we dont need every single person to start a thread with their take on trading someone.

Sense
10-14-2005, 01:43 PM
give me a break with these fucking threads

I totally agree.

easjer
10-14-2005, 01:51 PM

Except that Barry is not subpar and Beno costs us nothing.

And NVE has bad knees and Finley runs a good chance of doing what nearly every other vet does when coming to SA - have an 'adjustment' year of 'subpar' play while they figure out a brand new system and how they fit in off the bench.

And it appears that one of the things Pop and Co are trying to avoid this year is playing with no bench due to injury - Finley and NVE both have joint issues, Parker played too much in the offseason and may go down, and Manu has some back issues and is crazy, and will hurt himself some time or other.

Maybe some deals for Rasho or Nazr by trade deadline, but don't look for Rasho to be shipped before the end of the season if they decide to keep Nazr - his price is pretty steep already, and no intelligent person will give him the means of holding the team/cap hostage for his salary. Especially when it's not clear that Fabri will work out with the team, though indications are good now.

ro_50
10-14-2005, 02:28 PM
The team is fine w/ the way it is.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-14-2005, 02:56 PM
We need to try to get DESAAGNA DIOP!!!!!!!!

This season i will start a campaign to get desagna diop.

Solid D
10-14-2005, 03:14 PM
and if you don't like the thread, grow up and skip it.
Thus sound advice with established best-practices & qualifications for this thread:

Qualified: Those who like this thread, and have not grown up yet.
Disqualified: Those who dislike this thread and have not grown up yet.
Disqualified: Those who have grown up.