PDA

View Full Version : Alderidge 2016-2017 season thoughts

Gervin44Silas13
05-23-2017, 05:42 AM
Did anyone remember when a story was on Yahoo regarding Aldridge and San Antonio that he wasn't happy here playing then the report was allegedly false.
To me i KNOW that shit is true now....
Aldridge is one of those player who just cant adapt to Pops system......yes the Klaw getting injured was one thing ....but he reminded me of when Guns n Roses took the stage in 1992 after Metallicas set was stop short due to a pyro techic accident
..Guns went on shit the bed and caused a riot in Montreal.....the fact is the Alderidge could have saved the series make an effort and all we got was a weak absent minded player.

Theres internal rumblings in the locker room LA just didnt care and played when he wanted to or felt like it....there is no leadership in him and he lacks modivation its shows on the court and on the bench.
He had 2 good playoff games in 16 games that is a shitty stat when your getting paid 22 milly.
Having him here WILL delay our pinnacle at the top....hes gotta be moved soon...he has no heart....and we Spurs fans are pissed.....
Even his body language towards Pop is like fu

Lets face LA is Richard Jefferson 2.0
Someone will want him

ceperez
05-23-2017, 05:54 AM
He's got no heart. That's basically it. Manu showed how to play despite being 39 years old. Manu's kind of grit is what wins Spurs championships.