PDA

View Full Version : Okay Can San Antonio Be Far Behine?

xrayzebra
10-14-2005, 02:33 PM
We want to be a big city, so can our city council approve this?

================================================== ======

'I'm in the nude for dancing' Oct 14 2005

By Robert Dex, South London Press

HUNDREDS of clubbers are descending on the country's only nude disco every Saturday night.

The craze for letting it all hang out on the dancefloor is pulling in punters to South Central in Kennington Lane.

Clubbers have to wear shoes to protect their feet in case of smashed glass but the only pants to be seen in the whole place belong to the bar staff.

Story continues

Even the DJ is naked behind his decks, though fully-clothed bouncers are stationed outside to stop clothed clubbers stumbling in unawares.

Jamie Rocket, 29, who helps organise the Starkers! night, said naked clubbing was an exhilarating experience.

He said: "When people are naked they can feel inhibited or exposed but when everyone is the same that disappears.

"Some people like the way it feels, some people like being looked at and some people like the view.

"A lot of it grew out of that clubbing generation in the 1990s which had the philosophy of being free and at one with the crowd.

"All kinds of people come along, men, women, singles, couples, gay, straight. It's open to everyone."

And for any male clubbers worried about the temperature taking its toll on their manhood, the venue boasts "excellent heating".

================================================== ======
:drunk :drunk :depressed manhood toll.......

Weather Man Bob
10-14-2005, 02:39 PM
Wow... I bet it is just filled with fat men and ugly saggy women...It is disco.

Gatita
10-14-2005, 02:39 PM
I have never seen a documentary on Nudists that included attractive people. :lol

This will never happen in San Antonio. They are still too busy giving shit to strip club owners.

Weather Man Bob
10-14-2005, 02:43 PM
The city just needs to make a Red-Light disctrict and let all these fucking type of things fly there!

ShoogarBear
10-14-2005, 02:48 PM
hehe, hehe . . . "behine" . . . "be hiney" . . . hehe, hehe

http://www.edbedrickautographs.com/unsigned/bevis3.jpg

Weather Man Bob
10-14-2005, 02:51 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b197/pink_bobers/MoreCowbell.jpg

Notorious H.O.P.
10-14-2005, 03:20 PM
Wow... I bet it is just filled with fat men and ugly saggy women...It is disco.

A "Disco" in most parts of the world is what we would call a Club or Nightclub here. It normally stands for Discotech or Discoteca and is independent of musical style.

I'd venture to say that this type of club in London would draw a fairly attractive crowd. Europe in general is more open to the idea of nudity than we are here.

But considering the current club scene in SA, I don't even think I would want to imagine this type of club here.

SWC Bonfire
10-14-2005, 03:38 PM
But considering the current club scene in SA, I don't even think I would want to imagine this type of club here.

Considering the current ranking of fattest cities, I don't think SA would want to have one of these discos.

SpursWoman
10-14-2005, 04:30 PM
I would not frequent such an establishment. :wow :fro

ObiwanGinobili
10-14-2005, 04:32 PM
but what if it was conviently located next to the megaplex, SW??

:angel

ZStomp
10-14-2005, 04:55 PM
behine

or

behind?

Kori Ellis
10-14-2005, 05:18 PM
One thing that grosses me out about nudist places is, for example, when you sit down in a chair there, you are sitting where some other person's naked ass was just sitting earlier. :vomit

I'd probably carry around a place mat and put it down before sitting anywhere. :lol

xrayzebra
10-14-2005, 05:21 PM
behine

or

behind?

Nope not misspelled, just put a little Texan on it. I hope! :lol

ZStomp
10-14-2005, 05:29 PM
:lol

xrayzebra
10-14-2005, 05:36 PM
One thing that grosses me out about nudist places is, for example, when you sit down in a chair there, you are sitting where some other person's naked ass was just sitting earlier. :vomit

I'd probably carry around a place mat and put it down before sitting anywhere. :lol

Wonder if they have clean restrooms? :depressed

TOP-CHERRY
10-14-2005, 05:37 PM

I was thinking the same thing... How gross.

SpursWoman
10-14-2005, 06:00 PM
but what if it was conviently located next to the megaplex, SW??

:angel

Have you seen some of the mofos that come out of the Megaplex?? :wow :vomit

It's okay that not everyone is a Brad Pitt/Jessica Alba clone, but that doesn't make it okay for me to have to see them naked.

:lol

SpursWoman
10-14-2005, 06:00 PM

:lmao

Shelly
10-14-2005, 06:10 PM

Back in the day when I wore mini-skirts, I was always grossed out when sitting on any chair that had vinyl seats. Especailly at a club. God knows what skank ass was sitting in that chair before me!

ObiwanGinobili
10-14-2005, 08:00 PM

protocall at most places is that everyone carries thier own towel wherever they go. you arn;t allowed into activities areas without one.

and don;t ask me how I know that :oops

Marklar MM
10-14-2005, 08:52 PM
Talk about a major sausagefest.