PDA

View Full Version : Simmons as our starting sg

duncan2k5
05-24-2017, 09:30 AM
I don't want green starting...Isn't worth it...I'd much rather Simmons... he has earned it...He has an improved jumper, he works harder, and he can handle the ball/break down the defense to take pressure off kawhi...He has also guarded Harden much better than green ever has...A lineup of him, Murray and kawhi would be a terror in the passing lanes which would lead to fast breaks...The guy has been working hard, and Green tbh has gotten lazy...His game hasn't improved at all over the years (he has regressed, IMO), and anytime he dribbles or passes, it leads to a disaster

Play Boban
05-24-2017, 09:31 AM
I don't want a D League player starting for the Spurs tbh.

Seventyniner
05-24-2017, 09:48 AM
I still prefer Green. He's a much better 3 point shooter and a better defender. He fits better with Kawhi too.

Not sure how willing I am to have Simmons back, depends on how much he wants and how it affects the rest of the cap situation.

Keepin' it real
05-24-2017, 09:48 AM
I don't want green starting...Isn't worth it...I'd much rather Simmons... he has earned it...He has an improved jumper, he works harder, and he can handle the ball/break down the defense to take pressure off kawhi...He has also guarded Harden much better than green ever has...A lineup of him, Murray and kawhi would be a terror in the passing lanes which would lead to fast breaks...The guy has been working hard, and Green tbh has gotten lazy...His game hasn't improved at all over the years (he has regressed, IMO), and anytime he dribbles or passes, it leads to a disaster

In the end, Simmons will end up being the modern-day version of Jaren Jackson. One good playoff run ... and that's about it.

(And at least Jaren helped the Spurs :lobt2:)

daledondale
05-24-2017, 09:50 AM
I still prefer Green. He's a much better 3 point shooter and a better defender. He fits better with Kawhi too.

Not sure how willing I am to have Simmons back, depends on how much he wants and how it affects the rest of the cap situation.This.

Also, juice is playing solid coming of the bench. Depending the game and how they are playing, you can give more minutes to juice or Green.

szkorhetz
05-24-2017, 09:54 AM
Hanga will start next season, until Porker comes back TBH.

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2017, 09:59 AM
Even if you think Simmons is or can be better than Green, starting him is a terrible idea IMO..for Simmons to be effective, he needs the ball in his hands..he has looked horrible as a role player during his time as a Spur, it's not his role, he needs to be a high-usage type like a Lance Stephenson or Tyreke Evans..

It's not a coincidence that his breakout games usually involve Kawhi, Parker or Manu not being on the court with him..his usage rate in the playoffs was 23.3%, there's no way he would ever approach that with Kawhi and Aldridge on the floor..

Simmons' usage rate with Aldridge and Kawhi on the floor was 12%, this season..completely wastes his offensive ability..if you're going to pay him and commit, he needs to take over Manu's bench anchor role and allow him to run the offense..

UZER
05-24-2017, 10:01 AM
Green does not play well off of Kawhi. He very rarely cuts, back door players, and has zero pnr skills with the ball in his hand. If he ain't spotting up for three, he's really not doing anything on offense. And the good teams are now fast enough to cover the three point line.

He need someone that can generate some offense with slashing. Simmons helps with that. Not to mention, his defense is not to shabby. He just really needs to keep improving his jumper.

ducks
05-24-2017, 10:03 AM
simmons needs to be like manu off the bench
green needs to move more off the ball or drive more

Seventyniner
05-24-2017, 10:54 AM
simmons needs to be like manu off the bench
green needs to move more off the ball or drive more

This. Parker collapsing the defense led to a ton of Green 3s when he would move to the open space. Murray can potentially do the same but he will need a lot more chemistry with Green.

superbigtime
05-24-2017, 11:19 AM
I like Simmons and it'd be nice to be able to keep him but lol he is way over valued by so many Spurs fans. And in no way is he starter material. Dude can't shoot!

Mikeanaro
05-24-2017, 11:28 AM
I dont want Green either, worse year after year.

UZER
05-24-2017, 11:30 AM
I'm not a total homer on Simmons, but greens play has been slipping.

SAGirl
05-24-2017, 11:43 AM
Even if you think Simmons is or can be better than Green, starting him is a terrible idea IMO..for Simmons to be effective, he needs the ball in his hands..he has looked horrible as a role player during his time as a Spur, it's not his role, he needs to be a high-usage type like a Lance Stephenson or Tyreke Evans..

It's not a coincidence that his breakout games usually involve Kawhi, Parker or Manu not being on the court with him..his usage rate in the playoffs was 23.3%, there's no way he would ever approach that with Kawhi and Aldridge on the floor..

Simmons' usage rate with Aldridge and Kawhi on the floor was 12%, this season..completely wastes his offensive ability..if you're going to pay him and commit, he needs to take over Manu's bench anchor role and allow him to run the offense..
100% agree.

SpursforSix
05-24-2017, 12:06 PM
In the end, Simmons will end up being the modern-day version of Jaren Jackson. One good playoff run ... and that's about it.

(And at least Jaren helped the Spurs :lobt2:)

Ha. I think he's closer to Jax than Jarren. But that block Jarren made...

rjv
05-24-2017, 12:08 PM

Simmons' usage rate with Aldridge and Kawhi on the floor was 12%, this season..completely wastes his offensive ability..if you're going to pay him and commit, he needs to take over Manu's bench anchor role and allow him to run the offense.. i'm probably reading too much into the comment manu made in his blog from today, but i thought it was interesting that he made the comment about just playing five minutes per game, as if that suggested an awareness that simmons would inherit his spot in the rotation (assuming both players were back, of course).

LkrFan
05-24-2017, 12:12 PM
I don't want a D League player starting for the Spurs tbh.

I d:lol

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2017, 12:53 PM
I'm not a total homer on Simmons, but greens play has been slipping.

Trying to trade Green or get an upgrade is fine, but Simmons still shouldn't start, even if Green is gone..too many mouths to feed, especially if people want Murray to have a prominent role..

We have a 2 year sample size of what Simmons looks like without the ball in his hands..

DAF86
05-24-2017, 12:57 PM
Fuck Simmons, he's getting overrated as hell. Let him walk and get a true NBA player that can shoot, tbh.

SAGirl
05-24-2017, 01:03 PM
i'm probably reading too much into the comment manu made in his blog from today, but i thought it was interesting that he made the comment about just playing five minutes per game, as if that suggested an awareness that simmons would inherit his spot in the rotation (assuming both players were back, of course).
I am also assuming Simmons is back not just from that but mentions made by media with good sources that the Spurs will bring Hang a in only if Manu retires. Hang a wants to join an NBA team so I am assuming Spurs would release his rights if they pass on the opportunity to sign him. He doesn't want to join a team without any paths to playing time and it makes sense. He's 28 and doesn't have time to grind out an NBA career from the depths of the playing time chart like a college rookie.

I think it's almost a guven Jsimms is back.

cjw
05-24-2017, 01:19 PM
Fuck Simmons, he's getting overrated as hell. Let him walk and get a true NBA player that can shoot, tbh.

Simmons' lack of shooting and passing is a huge issue if looking to divert significant money to him.

He shot 38% in his first year from three and that fell to below 30% this year on twice as many attempts (over 100). Yes, I realize that's the difference of about 8 makes over the course of the year, but when he misses it can be ugly. Generally not defended either. A bit better in playoffs on 37 attempts (rounding differences).

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2017, 01:22 PM
Simmons' lack of shooting and passing is a huge issue if looking to divert significant money to him.

He shot 38% in his first year from three and that fell to below 30% this year on twice as many attempts (over 100). Yes, I realize that's the difference of about 8 makes over the course of the year, but when he misses it can be ugly. Generally not defended either. A bit better in playoffs on 37 attempts (rounding differences).

It's risky, because you're paying him for 2 weeks of basketball where his jump shot was hot..and even then, despite shooting as well as he has for a stretch in 2 years, his TS% was still only 52%..

rjv
05-24-2017, 01:31 PM
I am also assuming Simmons is back not just from that but mentions made by media with good sources that the Spurs will bring Hang a in only if Manu retires. Hang a wants to join an NBA team so I am assuming Spurs would release his rights if they pass on the opportunity to sign him. He doesn't want to join a team without any paths to playing time and it makes sense. He's 28 and doesn't have time to grind out an NBA career from the depths of the playing time chart like a college rookie.

I think it's almost a guven Jsimms is back. so then it would really be a battle between hanga and manu for a roster spot then (assuming manu elected not to retire).

DAF86
05-24-2017, 01:34 PM
It's risky, because you're paying him for 2 weeks of basketball where his jump shot was hot..and even then, despite shooting as well as he has for a stretch in 2 years, his TS% was still only 52%..

He's a mediocre journeyman, if the Spurs commit even mid level money to him on a multiyear contract, it would be one of the dumbest things they would ever do. Dude doesn't have much more to provide than what we already saw, and what we already saw isn't even that good to begin with. Spurs don't overpay for mediocre players, don't start doing it now.

05-24-2017, 01:40 PM
The Start Simmons crew is just as bad as the start paddy krew.

Hoops Czar
05-24-2017, 01:41 PM
The Start Simmons crew is just as bad as the start paddy krew.

Hoops Czar
05-24-2017, 01:41 PM
He's a mediocre journeyman, if the Spurs commit even mid level money to him on a multiyear contract, it would be one of the dumbest things they would ever do. Dude doesn't have much more to provide than what we already saw, and what we already saw isn't even that good to begin with. Spurs don't overpay for mediocre players, don't start doing it now.

SAGirl
05-24-2017, 02:12 PM
so then it would really be a battle between hanga and manu for a roster spot then (assuming manu elected not to retire).
The tweet from Pincus said that Spurs are only signing him if Manu retires. Very specific.

TheGreatYacht
05-24-2017, 03:24 PM
Better than Green. But again, who isn't?

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-24-2017, 03:25 PM
Simmons is a decent role player and certainly deserves reserve minutes. Shouldn't be a starter on a team with championship aspirations.

duncan2k5
05-24-2017, 03:34 PM
If Green can start, so can Simmons...Green is so immensely overrated on here...I'm tired of watching him get blown by on defense, clank threes, and struggle to dribble and pass...Dude had an entry pass picked off for goodness sakes...Even if Simmons is our SG off the bench, I dont want Green starting...I think every team in the NBA chooses Simmons over Green based on this past season...Green is too easy to defend vs the good teams...

TheGreatYacht
05-24-2017, 03:35 PM
Shouldn't be a starter on a team with championship aspirations.
The exact same thing I say about D-League Green.

He shot 33.2% from three last season and his slurpers thought LASIK surgery would fix his broken ass jumper. Then followed it up by shooting 33.3% from three this calendar year, and shot 34.2% from three in the playoffs. His "defense" got torched by every single player he guarded until Kawhi and Simmons took his assignment.

Props to him for conning a team into paying him $10,000,000/yr though :lol

duncan2k5
05-24-2017, 03:39 PM

He shot 33.2% from three last season and his slurpers thought LASIK surgery would fix his broken ass jumper. Then followed it up by shooting 33.3% from three this calendar year, and shot 34.2% from three in the playoffs. His "defense" got torched by every single player he guarded until Kawhi and Simmons took his assignment.

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2017, 03:42 PM

Do you have anything to back up your arguments or just your usual eye test garbage, tbh?:lol

He shot 38% from 3 which is well above average..he didn't shoot well in the playoffs, but if you're going to go that route, why ignore that he shot 50% from 3 in last year's playoffs?

TheGreatYacht
05-24-2017, 03:50 PM
Do you have anything to back up your arguments or just your usual eye test garbage, tbh?:lol

He shot 38% from 3 which is well above average..he didn't shoot well in the playoffs, but if you're going to go that route, why ignore that he shot 50% from 3 in last year's playoffs?
I brought up %'s... forgot vanilla posters hate single category %'s and prefer TS :lol

37.9% to be exact, which was insanely inflated because of his first 10-15 games of the season. That's why I said "calendar year" since he was below average most of the season.

Green shot like shit in 2 out of the last 3 playoffs. Let's just ignore the constant mediocrity and highlight his one good year then. Let's not mention he shot worse from three these playoffs than broke jumper having Simmons...

GSH
05-24-2017, 03:59 PM

Yep. I do think that people here underestimate his defense - especially in the playoffs. I spent some time keying on just him, and he was pretty damn good. He also got a lot better about fouling. Not making as many stupid ones, and actually making some smart ones at the right time. But unless he learns to shoot the 3 a lot more consistently, having him on the floor with Kawhi is just a clusterfuck waiting to happen.

BUT... if he could become a legit 3-point threat? Pump-faking and then taking it to the hole, or dishing to Kawhi/LMA? That's a different story. But I don't remember many guys developing a 3P stroke that late in their careers.

duncan2k5
05-24-2017, 04:03 PM
Ppl can't just look at the percentages with green...He stagnates the offense vs good teams because he is a one trick pony...They run him off the line and force him to dribble, which usually leads to disaster... let's not forget his performances against the elite playoff teams (who we need to beat)...Simmons has played better vs rockets and warriors the whole season and playoffs

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-24-2017, 05:43 PM

I agree with that. He's disappointed every post season after 2014. His game declined significantly after he signed his $$big deal.

therealtruth
05-24-2017, 09:23 PM
Imagine starting Murray, Simmons, Green, and Kawhi. Defensively it would be pretty solid. I think that might be worth looking at especially since the league is going small ball anyway.

pad300
05-24-2017, 09:32 PM
If Green can start, so can Simmons...Green is so immensely overrated on here...I'm tired of watching him get blown by on defense, clank threes, and struggle to dribble and pass...Dude had an entry pass picked off for goodness sakes...Even if Simmons is our SG off the bench, I dont want Green starting...I think every team in the NBA chooses Simmons over Green based on this past season...Green is too easy to defend vs the good teams...

Except any team that pays attention to metrics/advanced stats. WS/48 to Green by .141 (superior starter level) to .035 (deep bench crap). How about DRPM 1.71 to -2.03 . RPM 1.27 to -0.91. VORP 2.0 to 0.0 Even PER, which is hugely weighted towards inefficient offense, Danny 10.2 Jonathan 9.9.

I will give you Simmons had a good 2 weeks in a high touch role that he only sees if we are in deep injury trouble. This may have been a hot streak for his jumper, we just don't know. I say see if we can work something by way of S&T if he wants a big contract...

Silver&Black
05-24-2017, 09:32 PM
I want Simmons to stop falling down every other time he drives to the basket. Let's work on that first. Then we'll talk about a starting role.

Jdspur20
05-24-2017, 09:38 PM

This

100%duncan
05-24-2017, 10:46 PM

But he was in 2013, 2014.

Hoops Czar
05-24-2017, 10:54 PM
But he was in 2013, 2014.
Danny has been flat out awful since getting paid. His transition D is the only portion of his game that's been any good and that usually comes at the hefty price of a Spurs turnover.

100%duncan
05-25-2017, 12:16 AM
Danny has been flat out awful since getting paid. His transition D is the only portion of his game that's been any good and that usually comes at the hefty price of a Spurs turnover.

I know he's been bad but not flat out awful. Anyway my comment was in response to Danny being a starting SG on a championship team. He was for 3 years.

TheGreatYacht
05-25-2017, 12:17 AM
I know he's been bad but not flat out awful. Anyway my comment was in response to Danny being a starting SG on a championship team. He was for 3 years.
Yeah that Green is never coming back. He'll be 30 with guaranteed money. It's only downhill from now.

I just posted what was on my chest. Dudes acting like he's on a bargain contract. Fuck no. Might've been a bargain when he signed it (contract year Green>>>) but now he's playing like a 3M/yr scrub. Robbed Buford and co.

The D-League player we've seen for 2-3 years now is not a starter on a championship team.

GSH
05-25-2017, 12:52 AM
Does anyone remember off the top of your heads where Danny was drafted? He was #46. And Mills was #55. I've said it elsewhere, but some draft years have more than their share of second round gems. I have a feeling that this is going to be one of those. I'm a lot more concerned over who the Spurs draft this year, than who they sign and who they keep. I'd like to see them buy one of those for-cash second round picks that happen almost every year. If the Spurs pick well, and get a little lucky, this draft could go a long way toward making their future. A fresh pair of over-achievers, at second round rookie prices would be good for the gene pool.

For the record, though - some guys age, and become bench players. Danny isn't one of those. When he's no longer good enough to start, he's done. If he wants another contract, he better pick it up. I don't know if he's got it in him, but that ought to be motivating enough.

james evans
05-25-2017, 03:01 PM

Not sure how willing I am to have Simmons back, depends on how much he wants and how it affects the rest of the cap situation.
green's 3 point shot is GONE and his defense has been complete shit all year too. Since Green got paid, he has declined every year and fans keep waiting for him to break out of a slump. IT'S NOT HAPPENING. he's done. The sooner people realize this, the better things will be

keithington1
06-01-2017, 10:04 PM
The fact we were up by 21 to the Warriors I would not trade Aldridge. If we could trade Danny green for 22 (Nets), 25 (Orlando) 28 (Lakers), 30 (Jazz), 34 (Kings). We could get 2 solid young players. This draft is loaded. Simmons gets the start.

picnroll
06-01-2017, 10:10 PM
Whatever perception here is Green will undoubtedly be named to an all D team. That said, like I posited in another thread, time to try to parlay him into a draft pick, hopefully in the first round.

Play Boban
06-01-2017, 10:25 PM
Simmons is garbage.

keithington1
06-01-2017, 10:29 PM
So Danny is fine china?

Play Boban
06-01-2017, 11:21 PM
So Danny is fine china?
Verde sucks as well but it's all relative.

spursmvp
06-01-2017, 11:39 PM
Simmons is garbage.

Someone didn't watch the playoffs.

duncan2k5
06-02-2017, 05:45 AM
Except any team that pays attention to metrics/advanced stats. WS/48 to Green by .141 (superior starter level) to .035 (deep bench crap). How about DRPM 1.71 to -2.03 . RPM 1.27 to -0.91. VORP 2.0 to 0.0 Even PER, which is hugely weighted towards inefficient offense, Danny 10.2 Jonathan 9.9.

I will give you Simmons had a good 2 weeks in a high touch role that he only sees if we are in deep injury trouble. This may have been a hot streak for his jumper, we just don't know. I say see if we can work something by way of S&T if he wants a big contract...

Bro...A lot of his lack in numbers is because he would be put in one game, then benched the next...Can't build a rhythm when you have no clue if youre playing...Green always knew he he gonna start and play...He had that continuity game by game...Give that to Simmons you will see a big difference

John B
06-02-2017, 07:33 AM
Simmons will take away touches from Kawhi. While he could end the game like Manu did.

BackHome
06-02-2017, 07:22 PM
I don't think Simmons or Green is what we need for a starting SG to contest with Golden State for Kawhi career.

sasaint
06-02-2017, 08:02 PM
Bro...A lot of his lack in numbers is because he would be put in one game, then benched the next...Can't build a rhythm when you have no clue if youre playing...Green always knew he he gonna start and play...He had that continuity game by game...Give that to Simmons you will see a big difference

I think Simmons' confidence would be the same if he were to become the sixth man (in Manu's absence), which is where I prefer the Juice - especially if Patty is no longer available to provide that spark off the bench.

wildbill2u
06-03-2017, 07:38 AM
This thread is discussing Green V. Simmons as the starting SG and that is the wrong discussion. Both have liabilities in the role of NBA SG as a starter. Trade 'em both for someone better.

rasuo214
06-03-2017, 08:19 AM
This thread is discussing Green V. Simmons as the starting SG and that is the wrong discussion. Both have liabilities in the role of NBA SG as a starter. Trade 'em both for someone better.

This. Simmons is a nice situational player but he's going to get overpaid and the tail end of that contract will likely be an albatross because of the Arena rule. Either draft a SG or try and trade for one.

stu scotts eye
06-03-2017, 08:26 AM

He cant shoot now.. but is he willing to work with Chip and keep improving after landing some money?

With Green, he always could shoot but it feels like wasnt as motivated to expand his ball handling/other skills.

Then again many dont. Which is why Kawhi is so impressive.

tholdren
06-03-2017, 09:59 AM
I like simmons but hes not worth the contract green got. Cant dribble, not smart, so so from 3

BackHome
06-03-2017, 10:24 AM
I think everyone like Simmons and we all hope he get paid a big paycheck I just hope it is another team that gives him that contract. For me I would try and trade if possible better picks and just bring Hanga over.

duncan2k5
06-08-2017, 02:19 PM
I think everyone like Simmons and we all hope he get paid a big paycheck I just hope it is another team that gives him that contract. For me I would try and trade if possible better picks and just bring Hanga over.

If Hanga was doing for us what Simmons did this year, we would want him to remain a spur

TimDunkem
06-08-2017, 02:24 PM
Simmons is gone.

TimDunkem
06-08-2017, 02:25 PM
I like simmons but hes not worth the contract green got. Cant dribble, not smart, so so from 3
That sounds exactly like Danny Green.

TheGreatYacht
06-08-2017, 03:28 PM
:lmao

Chinook
06-08-2017, 03:33 PM

To be fair, I'm pretty sure Tho can't tell them apart.

TheGreatYacht
06-09-2017, 05:13 AM
Underrated post lmfao

DMC
06-09-2017, 12:28 PM
Simmons wanted to get paid. If he does, he's Roberson - most of what Roberson does.

06-09-2017, 12:48 PM
To be fair, I'm pretty sure Tho can't tell them apart.:lol

tholdren
06-09-2017, 01:48 PM

I actually cant. Overvaluing one trick pony who will show up almost never in the playoffs..? Tbh i cant tell if its green, bonner, simmons, lma....

TimDunkem
06-09-2017, 03:43 PM
But Simmons isn't actually a one-trick pony. He shoots, he drives, finishes layups, has the ability to become a one man fast break, and has decent court vision. I'm not saying he deserves a huge contract, but he's no one-trick pony.

Meanwhile, all Green does is clank threes. His defense has fallen off as well.

Even my fucking grandma can see who's the better player out of the two.

koriwhat
06-09-2017, 05:09 PM
i dont know who yall were watching these past playoffs but simmons brought it night in and night out.... maybe not as consistent throughout the season but these playoffs he showed no fear even when our best player went down. i would keep simmons. he is a little older than anyone would like but he has put in time with the spurs, shows heart, can get in the lane as well as anyone, and just seems like the grit we need on this team considering we rarely have any at all. really depends on his cost though.

Chinook
06-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Simmons deserves credit for the good games he had, but people are overrating his overall post-season. Those saying that $11 Million a year is "not bad" or paying $8 Million each of the first two years is "a steal" are way off base. I'd be willing to try a one-and-one with him getting the opportunity as the third wing to see if he's a long-term guy. But he's far from the only Spurs reserve to put up good stats in the playoffs this year.

TheGreatYacht
06-09-2017, 06:05 PM
Simmons deserves credit for the good games he had, but people are overrating his overall post-season. Those saying that $11 Million a year is "not bad" or paying $8 Million each of the first two years is "a steal" are way off base. I'd be willing to try a one-and-one with him getting the opportunity as the third wing to see if he's a long-term guy. But he's far from the only Spurs reserve to put up good stats in the playoffs this year.
How is 8M/yr for Simmons not a steal when D-League Green, an inferior player, is getting 10M/yr and is a bargain in your eyes?

Green deserves credit for his performances in 2014 and prior, but he's been a negative since.

Chinook
06-09-2017, 08:32 PM
How is 8M/yr for Simmons not a steal when D-League Green, an inferior player, is getting 10M/yr and is a bargain in your eyes?

Green deserves credit for his performances in 2014 and prior, but he's been a negative since.

Simmons isn't better. He did play better in those last five or six games, though. Regardless, being a better value than Green wouldn't make him a steal. Nor would it make him proven.

CGD
06-09-2017, 08:42 PM
The tweet from Pincus said that Spurs are only signing him if Manu retires. Very specific.

Whose Pincus?

tholdren
06-09-2017, 08:46 PM
But Simmons isn't actually a one-trick pony. He shoots, he drives, finishes layups, has the ability to become a one man fast break, and has decent court vision. I'm not saying he deserves a huge contract, but he's no one-trick pony.

Meanwhile, all Green does is clank threes. His defense has fallen off as well.

Even my fucking grandma can see who's the better player out of the two.

Wtf. All he can do is drive. Not saying that isnt what spurs need, they do, but he cant do anything but head down and out athlete the defense.

BackHome
06-09-2017, 09:27 PM
Wtf. All he can do is drive. Not saying that isnt what spurs need, they do, but he cant do anything but head down and out athlete the defense.

Neither Green or Simmons are starters for a playoff team.

Chinook
06-09-2017, 09:37 PM
Whose Pincus?

Eric Pincus is a dude who does cover the NBA and knows his way around a CBA, if I remember right.

Likely, though, SAG was talking about David Pick, who tweeted this a couple weeks ago:

David Pick @IAmDPick (https://twitter.com/IAmDPick)

Sources tell me Euroleague DPOY Adam Hanga could land in San Antonio IF Manu Ginobili retires. Spurs 2011 stash.

SAGirl
06-10-2017, 06:52 AM
Eric Pincus is a dude who does cover the NBA and knows his way around a CBA, if I remember right.

Likely, though, SAG was talking about David Pick, who tweeted this a couple weeks ago:

Sources tell me Euroleague DPOY Adam Hanga could land in San Antonio IF Manu Ginobili retires. Spurs 2011 stash.

Thanks.
I didn't want to have to dig that up. :tu
I saw the tweet in these forums but don't recall where Nd have been busier lately.

CGD
06-10-2017, 07:41 AM
I see, thanks

buttsR4rebounding
06-10-2017, 09:20 AM

I'm pretty sure he was also the one of the founders of Lakersground.net. For what it's worth.