PDA

View Full Version : **2017-2018 Official Seattle Seahawks Thread By Eddie Lacy's Rebirth or Re(Girth)**

The Gemini Method
05-25-2017, 05:10 PM
Making this thread a tad early. The NBA season was over for us Laker fans about after the 20th game of the season--probably prior. Not sure if this team warrants its own thread, but if there are still those interested, then partake. Spur-Addict you still active?

Wonder how Eddie will fit in the backfield. Does his signing signal the lack of confidence in both Thomas Rawls or C.J Procise's health being consistent? Or, will he fall victim to his inability to stop overeating? That will be interesting to see because they hardly addressed the issue of the OL and that was what cost them last season. How many more opportunities are Tom Cable and Darrell Bevell have? With the recent revelations that Richard Sherman has held a beef with the offenses curious (and terrible) play calling in Super Bowl XLIX--where they eventually lost to Tom Brady and Co. in the most heartbreaking fashion. I personally think this will be the litmus test for Bevell as he is squandering this team's window as it is slowly coming to a close. How much longer will they have with the fissures apparent in the LOB and on that side of the ball aging?

Whilst they play in the pretty downtrodden version of the NFC West, the NFC as a whole is going to have some interesting story lines and teams that look to ascend this season. With not backup to Russell Wilson, it will be curious to see if the team adds another tepid and possibly inflammatory piece in Colin Kaepernick. Personally, I am not sure the team will make it past the 2nd round and wonder if this is the summit to the run?

Avante
05-25-2017, 10:22 PM
I don't expect Lacy to get the playing time they think. Both Rawls and Procise will be hard to sit down. I think Lacy will pretty much just be that thumper to move the chains.

After studying their schedule it's really hard to see anything better than....11-5 and a 10-6 seems more realistic. Obviously they'll win the division, more about the weakness of the division.

But, can't rule out an NFC title game appearence.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-26-2017, 07:01 AM
I don't expect Lacy to get the playing time they think. Both Rawls and Procise will be hard to sit down. I think Lacy will pretty much just be that thumper to move the chains.

After studying their schedule it's really hard to see anything better than....11-5 and a 10-6 seems more realistic. Obviously they'll win the division, more about the weakness of the division.

But, can't rule out an NFC title game appearence.

Are you kidding me? They have one of the easiest schedules in the league. NFC West is now 3 bad teams after mass exodus of the Arizona defense. And they also play the worst division in the AFC this year as well (the lousy AFC South). They still have the best HFA in the league, and are a combined 24-1 in non-division home games in the RW era. Only loss was to Dallas in 2014.

The only bad thing is they play the NFC East, including the Giants and Cowboys on the road. That, along with the opener in Green Bay, could be 3 losses, but it could very easily be their only 3 losses on the season. They do have the mettle and the heart of a champion.

They could very easily be 12-4 or 13-3 given their relative cakewalk of a schedule.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-26-2017, 07:04 AM
@ Packers L
vs 49ers W
@ Titans W
vs Colts W
@ Rams W
@ Giants L
vs Texans W
vs Redskins W
@ Cardinals W
vs Falcons W
@ 49ers W
vs Eagles W
@ Jaguars W
vs Rams W
@ Cowboys L
vs Cardinals W

... etc. Just way too many easy games there. A lot like 2013, with the same AFC South cakewalk, not ironically the year they went 13-3 and won the championship.

DD
05-26-2017, 11:14 AM
@ Packers L
vs 49ers W
@ Titans W
vs Colts W
@ Rams W
@ Giants L
vs Texans W
vs Redskins W
@ Cardinals W
vs Falcons W
@ 49ers W
vs Eagles W
@ Jaguars W
vs Rams W
@ Cowboys L
vs Cardinals W

... etc. Just way too many easy games there. A lot like 2013, with the same AFC South cakewalk, not ironically the year they went 13-3 and won the championship.

They inexplicably suck within their own division. 2 losses between the Cards/Rams quartet. I also think Tennessee is primed for a playoff run if Mariota stays healthy. Throw in Atlanta as well and the best they can hope for is 10-6, which will probably be good enough to win their joke of a division. Unless the refs start swallowing their whistles again on all the egregious holding in the secondary, or the league turns a blind eye to the rampant Adderall epidemic on that team, then this won't be anything like 2013

Trainwreck2100
05-26-2017, 11:26 AM
I doubt they lose to the Rams this year, Fisher was the one who always went tryhard against them and they canned his ass

Clipper Nation
05-26-2017, 11:32 AM
They inexplicably suck within their own division. 2 losses between the Cards/Rams quartet. I also think Tennessee is primed for a playoff run if Mariota stays healthy. Throw in Atlanta as well and the best they can hope for is 10-6, which will probably be good enough to win their joke of a division. Unless the refs start swallowing their whistles again on all the egregious holding in the secondary, or the league turns a blind eye to the rampant Adderall epidemic on that team, then this won't be anything like 2013
Never mind Adderall or holding, they need a real QB.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-26-2017, 12:45 PM
1. You forgot that Atlanta is at home for Seattle. If it was in Atlanta... perhaps different story. They've never lost at home outside a few erroneous ones to the Cards back when they were good and one to the Rams back when they were ...not horrible.

2. Cards/Rams quartet just aren't competitive anymore. You're forgetting the Cards have actually been good since 2012 up until this offseason, when they lost half their defense in free agency. The Rams had a good defense working, and then they inexplicably changed coordinators and schemes to a 3-4 to mess up the only good thing they had on their team. Their offense might be the worst in the league this year. The Cards are David Johnson and a bunch of TOSBs and scrubs. Seattle should mop the floor with those 3 awful teams including the Niners who just started their rebuild, they haven't had nearly this bad of competition in the RW era.

3. The Titans will be improved, may win the division at 9-7, 10-6 is their ceiling but I think they struggle a bit early on and find their groove later. I think the Texans will suffer the biggest drop off (QB...OL...?) while the Colts continue to be average with an injury prone QB and inconsistencies on both sides of the ball.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-26-2017, 12:54 PM
I doubt they lose to the Rams this year, Fisher was the one who always went tryhard against them and they canned his ass

Agreed. And Arizona still has Bruce Arians, but they no longer stack up well against Seattle with all those roster losses.

Avante
05-26-2017, 03:55 PM
@ Packers L
vs 49ers W
@ Titans W
vs Colts W
@ Rams W
@ Giants L
vs Texans W
vs Redskins W
@ Cardinals W
vs Falcons W
@ 49ers W
vs Eagles W
@ Jaguars W
vs Rams W
@ Cowboys L
vs Cardinals W

Ya had the Giants beating the Packers, wrong. Ya had the Falcons beating the Pats, wrong. Sorry if I can't put too much into your picking ability.

Avante
05-26-2017, 03:57 PM
Never mind Adderall or holding, they need a real QB.

They have the best QB the NFL has ever seen with five seasons of experience.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-26-2017, 06:31 PM
They have the best QB the NFL has ever seen with five seasons of experience.

I agree with you on RW. CN's anti-mobile quarterbacks schtick sucks.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-26-2017, 06:32 PM
Ya had the Giants beating the Packers, wrong. Ya had the Falcons beating the Pats, wrong. Sorry if I can't put too much into your picking ability.
The Seahawks just don't lose at home, especially outside their now-crappy division. Even in their last two years when they've only won 10 games with much harder schedules.

Falcons are an 11 win team this year, but they aren't going to Seattle and winning in that stadium. Plain as day.

Avante
05-26-2017, 11:16 PM
I agree with you on RW. CN's anti-mobile quarterbacks schtick sucks.

Everything about the faggot sucks to be honest. The guy has no clue when it comes to football.

Avante
05-26-2017, 11:17 PM
The Seahawks just don't lose at home, especially outside their now-crappy division. Even in their last two years when they've only won 10 games with much harder schedules.

Falcons are an 11 win team this year, but they aren't going to Seattle and winning in that stadium. Plain as day.

I always look to be a little pessimistic with trying to pick winners in.....MAY. As we start getting a better feel for things as the new seasn is approaching I start seeing things clearer.......make sense?

I;m not one of these......... ah hell 13-3.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-27-2017, 07:02 AM
I always look to be a little pessimistic with trying to pick winners in.....MAY. As we start getting a better feel for things as the new seasn is approaching I start seeing things clearer.......make sense?

I;m not one of these......... ah hell 13-3.
I'm not either. I just go by schedules and stuff like that. For example I have three NFC East teams finishing 11-5 and the other 8-8, but nobody with more than 11 wins. I have the AFC West going 10-6, 10-6, 9-7, 8-8. Denver last. And yes I know the divisions play each other and I've analyzed all the schedules and individual games.

DD
05-27-2017, 10:58 AM
1. You forgot that Atlanta is at home for Seattle. If it was in Atlanta... perhaps different story. They've never lost at home outside a few erroneous ones to the Cards back when they were good and one to the Rams back when they were ...not horrible.

2. Cards/Rams quartet just aren't competitive anymore. You're forgetting the Cards have actually been good since 2012 up until this offseason, when they lost half their defense in free agency. The Rams had a good defense working, and then they inexplicably changed coordinators and schemes to a 3-4 to mess up the only good thing they had on their team. Their offense might be the worst in the league this year. The Cards are David Johnson and a bunch of TOSBs and scrubs. Seattle should mop the floor with those 3 awful teams including the Niners who just started their rebuild, they haven't had nearly this bad of competition in the RW era.

3. The Titans will be improved, may win the division at 9-7, 10-6 is their ceiling but I think they struggle a bit early on and find their groove later. I think the Texans will suffer the biggest drop off (QB...OL...?) while the Colts continue to be average with an injury prone QB and inconsistencies on both sides of the ball.

It's takes like this where people are forced to skim over all future posts from you

UNT Eagles 2016
05-27-2017, 01:30 PM
It's takes like this where people are forced to skim over all future posts from you

What? I'm NOT trying to imply that Osweiler was good, if that's what you were thinking. I was implying that their style of play is just unsustainable and their QB situation is, indeed, worse than last year as bad as it was. Tom Savage is not starter grade material and Watson is way too raw. They also lost pieces of their secondary and Wilfork retired. They could be in for a season similar to that of 2013 with the Titans on the upswing.

My post was intended as drop-off for the whole team, not drop off at QB or OL. Two separate antecedents. They'll have a dropoff, BECAUSE their QB and OL suck. Not their QB and OL dropped off.

The Gemini Method
06-12-2017, 06:08 PM
Congrats to Eddie Lacy for making the 2nd weigh-in under the weight stipulated.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-12-2017, 09:35 PM
Congrats to Eddie Lacy for making the 2nd weigh-in under the weight stipulated.

Why don't they just want him to be a wrecking bull like Lynch?

Avante
06-12-2017, 11:36 PM
If Rawls and Procise are back I can't see Lacy keeping them on the bench other than 3rd and short.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-13-2017, 09:29 PM
If Rawls and Procise are back I can't see Lacy keeping them on the bench other than 3rd and short.

Rawls is a small back, they want a Lynch replacement, a beast, a bruiser, not a scatback as their #1

Avante
06-13-2017, 11:13 PM
Rawls is a small back, they want a Lynch replacement, a beast, a bruiser, not a scatback as their #1

Dude, why don't you take a few minutes and actually bone up on this stuff, ok?

Rawls weighs 217, the same as Lynch. He is not a little scatback, ok? Darren Sproles is a little scatback.

All that matters is that...AVERAGE PER CARRY....ok rookie?

Thomas Rawls

Thomas Rawls
Position: RB
5-10, 217lb (178cm, 98kg)

Marshawn Lynch

Marshawn Terrell Lynch (Beast Mode)
5-11, 215lb (180cm, 97kg)

I have seen Lynch listed at 217. But......as you can see Rawls is no scatback.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-13-2017, 11:58 PM
Dude, why don't you take a few minutes and actually bone up on this stuff, ok?

Rawls weighs 217, the same as Lynch. He is not a little scatback, ok? Darren Sproles is a little scatback.

All that matters is that...AVERAGE PER CARRY....ok rookie?

Thomas Rawls

Thomas Rawls
5-10, 217lb (178cm, 98kg)

Marshawn Lynch

Marshawn Terrell Lynch (Beast Mode)
5-11, 215lb (180cm, 97kg)

I have seen Lynch listed at 217. But......as you can see Rawls is no scatback.
Rawls doesn't run between the tackles well like Lynch. He doesn't turn 1 yard gains into 6 yard gains like Lynch... he doesn't push piles backward and bully himself off tackles like Lynch.

Avante
06-14-2017, 12:04 AM
Rawls doesn't run between the tackles well like Lynch. He doesn't turn 1 yard gains into 6 yard gains like Lynch... he doesn't push piles backward and bully himself off tackles like Lynch.

As you totally ignore calling him a little back and a scatback.

Dude, why did you call him little when he's every bit as big as Lynch, well? And what 217 pound RB is "scatback" that is DeAnthony Thomas, Darren Sproles, "Mini" Mac Herron, Max Anderson, Buddy Young, Howard Stevens....ok?

Tired of you never admitting when you're wrong.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-14-2017, 12:05 AM
As you totally ignore calling him a little back and a scatback.

Dude, why did you call him little when he's every bit as big as Lynch, well? And what 217 pound RB is "scatback" that is DeAnthony Thomas, Darren Sproles, "Mini" Mac Herron, Max Andeson, Buddy Young, Howard Stevens....ok?

Tired of you never admitting when you're wrong.

He's 5'9" at most, not 5'10". Lynch is closer to 6'0" than 5'11".

Avante
06-14-2017, 12:23 AM
He's 5'9" at most, not 5'10". Lynch is closer to 6'0" than 5'11".

Ya just can't do it can ya slugger. Ya totally blew it and like our bet ya can never just accept defeat, wow~~~

Thomas Rawls is a 217 pound RB only an idiot would call him small, or a scatback, ok guy?

Dude, have you ever just....yep, I was wrong.....well?

This is off his college site.

Class:
Junior

http://grfx.cstv.com/graphics/mtt/arrow.gif

Hometown:
Flint, Mich.

High School:
Flint Northern

Height / Weight:
5-10 / 217

Position:
RB

Ok guy, show me anything that has him at 5-9? Don't just make shit up, ok? I have showed you two different sources saying...5-10 217.....your turn.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-14-2017, 10:55 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Rawls

Avante
06-14-2017, 11:06 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Rawls

Three to one.

Player Background
Thomas Rawls is a 5-10, 219-pound Running Back from Flint, MI. He has committed to Michigan Wolverines.

Bur...it's not about his height it's about his thickness and weight. He is a solid 215-218 pounder, that is not a small back, that is no scatback....ok?

UNT Eagles 2016
06-14-2017, 11:08 PM
Three to one.

Player Background

Thomas Rawls is a 5-10, 219-pound Running Back from Flint, MI. He has committed to Michigan Wolverines.

Bur...it's not about his height it's about his thickness and weight. He is a solid 215-218 pounder, that is not a small back, that is no scatback....ok?
It's about in the Ryan Mathews category, a tweener back. Still an east-west guy so he RUNS like a scatback more-so than his weight would say.

Avante
06-15-2017, 12:57 AM
Dude, look at this...

Ryan Mathews #24 RB
Philadelphia Eagles (http://www.spurstalk.com/teams/philadelphiaeagles/profile?team=PHI) | Official Team Site (http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/)
Height: 6-0 Weight: 220 Age: 29
Born: 10/10/1987 Riverside , CA
College: Fresno State
Experience: 8th season
High School: West HS [Bakersfield,

Mathews is 6 foot tall 220, ok? Why would you tell me Rawls was a small back then compare him to a guy the size of Mathews (who I saw play while he was in HS) Dude, there is nothing small/scatback about Rawls,ok? So just admit ya don't have a fucking clue, ok?

spurraider21
06-15-2017, 03:59 AM
look at the first play :wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAZHTOvoPO0

UNT Eagles 2016
06-15-2017, 11:37 AM
Rawls is an eluder, not a line enforcer like Lynch. Forget weight, it's all about running style.

Avante
06-15-2017, 11:48 AM
Rawls is an eluder, not a line enforcer like Lynch. Forget weight, it's all about running style.

When do you say this...

Ok ok he's not a small back or a scatback, yep, I was wrong.

Well?

UNT Eagles 2016
06-15-2017, 11:58 AM
When do you say this...

Ok ok he's not a small back or a scatback, yep, I was wrong.

Well?

Scatback is more about running style than weight, tbh. Lynch might be the same weight but he's a lot more muscle/upper body strength and could easily beat Rawls in any kind of a power match, even if Rawls weighs 2 pounds more, tbh...

Avante
06-15-2017, 12:09 PM
Scatback is more about running style than weight, tbh. Lynch might be the same weight but he's a lot more muscle/upper body strength and could easily beat Rawls in any kind of a power match, even if Rawls weighs 2 pounds more, tbh...

How many ways are you going to dance around this?

Dude, you told me that Rawls was a little back, right? Since when did 5-10 217 pounds become a small back, well? Answer that question.

And no a scatback is not about running style it's about a small quick back mostly used on out in space type plays. A guy who is more shuck and jive than boom....ok?

Dude. why did you tell me a 5-10 217 RB was little...well? Answer that question, ok?

Now watch this guy do everything but admit he was wrong...sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UNT Eagles 2016
06-15-2017, 12:14 PM
I'll admit I was wrong about one thing: last year when I said you weren't a weird old man.

Avante
06-15-2017, 12:55 PM
I'll admit I was wrong about one thing: last year when I said you weren't a weird old man.

What's really weird little man is trying to sell a 5-10 217 RB as...little....then calling him a scatback....hahahaha~~~~

Dude, will you ever man up and admit you were 100% wrong about this? You can't do it can ya half pint?

You did give me a big laugh however, watching you....YES YIPPPEEEEEE THE FALCONS ARE KICKING ASS, GOOD BYE AVANTE....hahahaha!!!!!! What an idiot, sheesh~~~ I wish I hadn't felt sorry for ya and let ya off the hook, you talk too fucking much guy...ok?

The Gemini Method
09-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Thank you Mr. Kearse. You made some great plays that got us some thrills. May you survive the doldrums that is the NY Jets. Sheldon Richardson on the DL? Whoa.

The Gemini Method
09-01-2017, 04:11 PM
Oh, and RIP Spur-Addict

Clipper Nation
09-01-2017, 06:55 PM
Thank you Mr. Kearse. You made some great plays that got us some thrills. May you survive the doldrums that is the NY Jets. Sheldon Richardson on the DL? Whoa.
Struggle needs more help. :rolleyes

Avante
09-08-2017, 12:44 PM
The Seahawks have never been as strong on offense as they will be this season.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-08-2017, 02:23 PM

what did they gain on offense other than Lacy? They lost their physical wideout, gained... ?

Defense on the other hand will be #1 in the NFL. LOB should be healthier than last year and defensive line has never been better in the RW/LOB era. They have just about a perfect defense, but who is their 2nd outside cornerback? Why'd they get rid of Tremaine Brock?

UNT Eagles 2016
09-08-2017, 02:29 PM
I expect Seattle to lose week 1 but be 13-3 overall. Their AFC schedule is piss-easy and their division is otherwise bad.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-18-2017, 09:13 AM
This team should seriously consider trading their 2 most expensive skill players (Baldwin and Graham) for 2 expensive, high quality offensive lineman, including at least one quality tackle. Throw in a draft pick if necessary.

I have no idea whatsoever why they wasted money on 2 expensive guys like that when their formula in 2013 to win the championship was going with average and young, cheap and talented (but replaceable) offensive skill players but winning games big time in the trenches. Complete brainfart by Schneider, as was the Jimmy Graham trade. If it ain't broke -- don't fix it, OKAY?

Seattle 2013 and New England 2016 proved that you don't need a particularly great core of receivers/catching tight ends to win championships.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-18-2017, 09:16 AM

:lmao

Remember when Seattle beat AZ 52-0 and then the Bills on the road 50-17 in back to back weeks? That seems light years ago.

I suggest the Seahawks trade their 1st next year for LT Joe Thomas... asap.

The Gemini Method
09-18-2017, 12:07 PM

Remember when Seattle beat AZ 52-0 and then the Bills on the road 50-17 in back to back weeks? That seems light years ago.

I suggest the Seahawks trade their 1st next year for LT Joe Thomas... asap. That still doesn't cover the right side. The inability to build on the OL is coming home to roost. Shitty play for RW and they barely got past a 49ers team that had 15 yards passing from Hoyer. This D might murder the offense if it doesn't rectify the shitty play.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-18-2017, 12:47 PM
That still doesn't cover the right side. The inability to build on the OL is coming home to roost. Shitty play for RW and they barely got past a 49ers team that had 15 yards passing from Hoyer. This D might murder the offense if it doesn't rectify the shitty play.

Tons of elite teams don't have the luxury on an elite pass blocking RT, but at minimum you want a mauler who can punish in the run game on that side.

Seattle never had a halfway decent RT since the start of the RW era. In the back to back Super Bowl era it was Breno Giacomini rotating with someone named McQuistan. Yeah, who the fuck are those guys? They're out of the league now I'm pretty sure... :lol

RG Sweezy was a good run blocker at times but got his lunch eaten in pass protection all the time... overpaying him to stay would have been dumb.

Okung was inconsistent, oft-injured, and not worth the money he got there. He was very good in 2012 (RW's rookie year) but declined steadily from there.

tlongII
09-18-2017, 04:57 PM
They'll be fine.

Avante
09-18-2017, 10:51 PM

I suggest the Seahawks trade their 1st next year for LT Joe Thomas... asap.

When do you stop with this know nothing crap of yours? Every time you play this stupid shit what happens? GIVE THINGS SOME FUCKING TIME.....ok rookie?

UNT Eagles 2016
09-19-2017, 12:20 AM
When do you stop with this know nothing crap of yours? Every time you play this stupid shit what happens? GIVE THINGS SOME FUCKING TIME.....ok rookie?

I gave the Seahawks all of last year and their offense never improved. They ended up losing too many road games against average and below average teams because they couldn't score any points and that cost them HFA in the playoffs which meant going to Atlanta which was an impossible task for them without offense.

Avante
09-19-2017, 12:31 AM
The Seahawks averaged 22.1 points a game in 2016, the Pats...27.6. They scored 24 or more.....10 times.

You are aware of their injury problems in 2016, right?

Dude, you really do need to cool acting like ya do ya come of as a know nothing....................SLOW...DOWN~~~~~~~~~

UNT Eagles 2016
09-19-2017, 12:53 AM
The Seahawks averaged 22.1 points a game in 2016, the Pats...27.6. They scored 24 or more.....10 times.

You are aware of their injury problems in 2016, right?

Dude, you really do need to cool acting like ya do ya come of as a know nothing....................SLOW...DOWN~~~~~~~~~
Home and away splits though. The offense was flat out BAD on the road.

Avante
09-19-2017, 01:05 AM
Home and away splits though. The offense was flat out BAD on the road.

Hell, they beat the Pats on the road, right?

Dude.....a healthy Tyler Lockett, Jimmy Graham, and more pass catching RB's than ever. Now think, ok?

UNT Eagles 2016
09-19-2017, 01:29 AM
Hell, they beat the Pats on the road, right?

Dude.....a healthy Tyler Lockett, Jimmy Graham, and more pass catching RB's than ever. Now think, ok?

and high school JV offensive linemen. Pats just happen to not care much about pass rush, they're "bend but don't break".

trust me, I am pro-RW more than most.

Avante
09-19-2017, 01:37 AM
and high school JV offensive linemen. Pats just happen to not care much about pass rush, they're "bend but don't break".

trust me, I am pro-RW more than most.

What you do that sucks is put way too much into......week to week. You don't appear to get it.

RW is an historically great QB, if we compare his years vs everyone else's at the same stage of a career.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-19-2017, 06:16 AM
What you do that sucks is put way too much into......week to week. You don't appear to get it.

RW is an historically great QB, if we compare his years vs everyone else's at the same stage of a career.
look at my predictions for the season, I don't do much flip flopping week to week. Mostly just a game or two differences and looking not just only about win/loss but HOW a team won/lost, injuries etc.

RW is great and they absolutely needed to pay him. My argument is they should have found 2 great young linemen to replace Okung (who was average and oft injured) and Unger, and paid them instead of Baldwin and (especially) Graham. Graham has been a net negative for the offense since he came to Seattle. Not the same player he was in his prime with the Saints, and he's not a factor in blocking. Seahawks do better with a blocking TE on the field.

It's been proven time and again that big name offensive skill players are the LEAST important piece in winning championships.

SuperCam
12-20-2017, 03:06 PM

DangeRuss having to carry these scrubs smh