PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Jared Dudley exposes the Clippers Problems

whitemamba
05-27-2017, 08:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LStT295i9lI

Very very interesting... DJ and Blake isloating the team, no chemistry, CP doesnt like anyone. What a joke.

StrengthAndHonor
05-27-2017, 09:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LStT295i9lI

Very very interesting... DJ and Blake isloating the team, no chemistry, CP doesnt like anyone. What a joke.
Yeah, it's been quite bad tbh. It's time to blow up it all up. I wish there's a way for us to get Lonzo.

LkrFan
05-27-2017, 10:01 PM
Clipper Nation get your sweet and sour chicken ass in here and:downspin: this shiiiiiiiiiiiit! :rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
05-27-2017, 10:03 PM
And starting PG for YOUR San Antonio Spurs, Christie Paul III :lol

Mark Celibate
05-27-2017, 10:09 PM
Jared Dudley would be the GOAT analyst

ambchang
05-27-2017, 10:14 PM
The guy is candid. Ripping a few holes in on a few players. Blake, DeAndre, westbrook, a little bit of curry.

Spurtacular
05-27-2017, 10:37 PM
DeAndre Jordan's chickenshit reneging all for nothing.

Thread
05-27-2017, 10:44 PM
He's a rat, a pussy, a gossip, a shit, a fuck, a company man, a hanger on, a miser, he's envious, small, etc.

Spurtacular
05-27-2017, 10:46 PM
Jared's description of Lebron's scoring circa 17:00 is hilarious.

whitemamba
05-27-2017, 11:14 PM
Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500) get your sweet and sour chicken ass in here and:downspin: this shiiiiiiiiiiiit! :rollin :lmao :rollin
I made dis specifically for him or her tbh :lol

ambchang
05-27-2017, 11:15 PM
Not to mention ripping rivers a new one.

His system was no system. Basically what we've been talking about forever.

baseline bum
05-27-2017, 11:36 PM
He's a rat, a pussy, a gossip, a shit, a fuck, a company man, a hanger on, a miser, he's envious, small, etc.

Seems like y'all have a lot in common. If only he was a chickenshit too.

whitemamba
05-27-2017, 11:40 PM
Not to mention ripping rivers a new one.

His system was no system. Basically what we've been talking about forever.
He praised him as a coach but not a gm. :lol cok rivers

baseline bum
05-28-2017, 12:22 AM
So Grant Hill blames his shitty Filas for his ankle

ambchang
05-28-2017, 09:08 AM
He praised him as a coach but not a gm. :lol cok rivers

I thought it was more about a motivator. Not much of a coach as he runs no sets.

Clipper Nation
05-28-2017, 09:50 AM
Dudley's right about many of his criticisms, but he was also the softest piece of shit I've ever seen in a Clippers uniform and he washed out of this team after a year, so it just comes across as him spilling salt all over the place. He's won nothing anywhere ever and has always been a mediocre role player at best, but he acts like the Clippers were holding him back from greatness or something.

Ice009
05-28-2017, 11:53 AM
So Grant Hill blames his shitty Filas for his ankle

Seriously? I guess I'll have to watch the interview. What model was he wearing when he had the ankle injury? A few of those were very decent shoes. There's a lot of Nike Basketball shoes out now that are much worse than his first couple of signature model Filas.

ambchang
05-28-2017, 12:03 PM
Seriously? I guess I'll have to watch the interview. What model was he wearing when he had the ankle injury? A few of those were very decent shoes. There's a lot of Nike Basketball shoes out now that are much worse than his first couple of signature model Filas.

Just like carter with the Nikes.

Thread
05-28-2017, 12:04 PM
Dudley's right about many of his criticisms, but he was also the softest piece of shit I've ever seen in a Clippers uniform and he washed out of this team after a year, so it just comes across as him spilling salt all over the place. He's won nothing anywhere ever and has always been a mediocre role player at best, but he acts like the Clippers were holding him back from greatness or something.

He'll end up settling right here in the warm bosom of all the other assholes where (soft pieces of shit) come to for a soft seat hating on Lakers/Dodgers, you get the idea. The Spurs? No. Absolutely not. [guffaw, guffaw...then stoic speech:::"Sure, they beat our brains out, took our pants down, our cookie, our manhood, our 1st 1st NBA Title, but, I have nothing but the greatest respect and admiration for them, especially in coach Popovich."

Motherfuckers.

baseline bum
05-28-2017, 12:14 PM
He'll end up settling right here in the warm bosom of all the other assholes where (soft pieces of shit) come to for a soft seat hating on Lakers/Dodgers, you get the idea. The Spurs? No. Absolutely not. [guffaw, guffaw...then stoic speech:::"Sure, they beat our brains out, took our pants down, our cookie, our manhood, our 1st 1st NBA Title, but, I have nothing but the greatest respect and admiration for them, especially in coach Popovich."

Motherfuckers.

:lmao

Are you serious? Suns fan doesn't fucking hate the Spurs? Damn that's beta. They should be bitter as fuck any time the Spurs are mentioned. If not for Rob shoving Nash into the scorer's table they ring in 07 and we're both in the shit. I mean I'm always going to hate the Warriors for Pachulia stepping under Leonard even though State still wins that series anyways in 5 or 6 with a healthy Leonard.

Thread
05-28-2017, 12:19 PM

Are you serious? Suns fan doesn't fucking hate the Spurs? Damn that's beta. They should be bitter as fuck any time the Spurs are mentioned. If not for Rob shoving Nash into the scorer's table they ring in 07 and we're both in the shit. I mean I'm always going to hate the Warriors for Pachulia stepping under Leonard even though State still wins that series anyways in 5 or 6 with a healthy Leonard.

Sure, it's always like this:::"I hate their livin' guts, BUT..." Then a load of platitudes & testimonials follow in. That way they're covered on both ends. It not only comes from their hearts but from memos out of ESPN. Memos demanding Spurs love and lots of good reviews of their latest movie releases.

whitemamba
05-28-2017, 12:30 PM
I thought it was more about a motivator. Not much of a coach as he runs no sets.
Yeah ur right, he hyped up the teams with stories but at the end of the day it was just Cp running PnR all game.like he said eventually teams adjust, and shut it down.

DMC
05-28-2017, 01:42 PM

Motherfuckers.

Stockholm syndrome Dale. We put some caliphate level respect in those fuckers.

Thread
05-28-2017, 01:55 PM
Stockholm syndrome Dale. We put some caliphate level respect in those fuckers.

He's a fave here on the ESPN feed. They always bring him in for a hit at the right moments:::after they claimed the Lottery was rigged a couple weeks ago,,,here come Duds with playing both sides:::"Not really, but, it is not right for the Lakers to have that 2nd pick. Now if they'd a had the 1st pick then for sure it would be rigged, but, not with the 2nd pick. Nonetheless, I don't like it, at all. But, I also believe it's a GOOD THING for the Suns to have that 4th pick, that way all the pressure is off and it can be a fun experience. I miss my days here and we'll most likely return once my playing career is over. I hope perhaps to get a job here on 98.7 with you guys." hearty laugh all around at this utterance as they gnash their teeth in the studio. 'Another jock, especially a black one trying to horn in at the trough.'

LkrFan
05-28-2017, 04:41 PM

:cry there, there...let it all out! :lmao

LkrFan
05-28-2017, 04:44 PM

Finally, a true confession. Well done Sir. :tu

baseline bum
05-28-2017, 04:45 PM
Finally, a true confession. Well done Sir. :tu

It was like our version of 02

Spurtacular
05-28-2017, 05:16 PM

Dudley's lowest 3% and eFG in the last 9 years came in Cliips uniform. He detailed the reasons quite accurately. You can accept them or be a player fan.

Clipper Nation
05-28-2017, 05:24 PM
Dudley's lowest 3% and eFG in the last 9 years came in Cliips uniform. He detailed the reasons quite accurately. You can accept them or be a player fan.
He was fatter, slower and more out-of-shape than ever that year. He was largely responsible for his own shit play. That doesn't mean Doc isn't a moron or that Choke-P isn't a diva who ruins team chemistry. But Dudley can be right about those things and also be bitter and self-serving at the same time.

Spurtacular
05-28-2017, 05:34 PM
He was fatter, slower and more out-of-shape than ever that year. He was largely responsible for his own shit play. That doesn't mean Doc isn't a moron or that Choke-P isn't a diva who ruins team chemistry. But Dudley can be right about those things and also be bitter and self-serving at the same time.

I'll give you that. I don't pay enough attention to 11th man Clippers to know.

Thread
05-28-2017, 07:56 PM

CN

Killakobe81
05-29-2017, 06:31 AM

Cully calling this blome out giuseppe style ...
Give him his Columbian necktie...

DMC
05-29-2017, 08:45 PM
I see a lot of shooting of the messenger here, disregarding of the message.

Thread
05-29-2017, 09:34 PM
I see a lot of shooting of the messenger here, disregarding of the message.

I don't want to hear it, D. He's a whistle blower, a leech, a rat, a good time Charlie, a pretender, a back stabber, a braggart, an opportunist, a cheat. I won't read the message. The messenger is rotten to the core.

spurraider21
05-29-2017, 10:03 PM
I'll give you that. I don't pay enough attention to 11th man Clippers to know.
but you pay attention to jimmer who couldn't even make it in the nba as a 13th man :lol

Spurtacular
05-29-2017, 10:25 PM
but you pay attention to jimmer

Why wouldn't I pay attention to that great player? Do you really want to keep going down this road off-topic, anyways? I made a Jimmer thread for all this sh**.

DMC
05-29-2017, 10:37 PM
I don't want to hear it, D. He's a whistle blower, a leech, a rat, a good time Charlie, a pretender, a back stabber, a braggart, an opportunist, a cheat. I won't read the message. The messenger is rotten to the core.

Maybe, but it doesn't negate his message. Fans seem to get up in arms when someone in the NBA breaks ranks to spill beans.

ambchang
05-30-2017, 05:17 AM

He didn't say anything to the cops.