PDA

View Full Version : Red flashing light inside White House. Theories?

Blake
05-29-2017, 01:16 PM

DD
05-29-2017, 01:19 PM
paging cosmored

UNT Eagles 2016
05-29-2017, 01:19 PM
Melania's period. It killed Kennedy

DarrinS
05-29-2017, 05:22 PM
Kremlin hotline, tbh

DMC
05-29-2017, 06:47 PM
Trump got a retweet.

Spur|n|Austin
05-30-2017, 09:56 AM
Wonder wtf it was..

Chucho
05-30-2017, 10:44 AM
LOL, surprised more crazy-as-fuck, no-evidence Russia truthers aren't in here with their batshit crazy conspiracy theories.

Joseph Kony
05-30-2017, 11:53 AM
probably from cheeto faced turning red after reading some meanie bo beanie tweets about him on the interwebs tbh

DMC
05-30-2017, 05:04 PM
Seriously first thought was Trump on toilet and his battery is dying on phone.

pgardn
05-30-2017, 05:11 PM
LOL, surprised more crazy-as-fuck, no-evidence Russia truthers aren't in here with their batshit crazy conspiracy theories.

Oh.

You mean an alarm to warn Donald the dreaded "Deep State" is approaching?

Chucho
05-30-2017, 07:23 PM
Oh.

You mean an alarm to warn Donald the dreaded "Deep State" is approaching?

"RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA" screams the batshit Leftist truthers.

*chirp chirp* says reality.

LOL at the idea Russia installed a President of their choosing is beyond absurd and batshit insane. More laughable than 911 truthers and people who think sports are rigged.

pgardn
05-30-2017, 08:09 PM
"RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA" screams the batshit Leftist truthers.

*chirp chirp* says reality.

LOL at the idea Russia installed a President of their choosing is beyond absurd and batshit insane. More laughable than 911 truthers and people who think sports are rigged.

Okay.

I assumed we were ascertaining the problem with the red lights in the WH.
Please warn them the Russians are coming as well, and that the press is a bunch of meanies.
If you got anything else Donald needs alarms for please inform.

Thread
05-30-2017, 09:25 PM
He mopped the fuckin' floor with her fuckin' ass.

Trump President. Not Clinton.

Spur|n|Austin
05-31-2017, 10:55 AM
It was the alarm that goes off when Donald tries to enter Melania's bedroom.

clambake
05-31-2017, 10:59 AM
It was the alarm that goes off when Donald tries to enter Melania's bedroom.

lol

Chucho
05-31-2017, 01:01 PM
He mopped the fuckin' floor with her fuckin' ass.

https://images1-focus-opensocial.googleusercontent.com/gadgets/proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnoiimages%2Es3%2Eamazonaws% 2Ecom%2Fimages%2Fredstate%2F20161218%2D717800395%2 Ejpg&container=focus

Thread
05-31-2017, 01:17 PM
He has 'em snortin'. & they're comin' & comin' hard. We'll see if he stands in the breach, or kneels. I heartily believe Trump will stay up against that wall with that jack handle & take 'em as they come thru and over the wire. He's got 60+million Americans standing right next to him & enough jack handles to go around.

He did. He mopped the fuckin' floor with her fuckin' ass. And nothing, absolutely nothing is going to change that.

Yep, take a look:::

pgardn
05-31-2017, 01:52 PM
He has 'em snortin'. & they're comin' & comin' hard. We'll see if he stands in the breach, or kneels. I heartily believe Trump will stay up against that wall with that jack handle & take 'em as they come thru and over the wire. He's got 60+million Americans standing right next to him & enough jack handles to go around.

He did. He mopped the fuckin' floor with her fuckin' ass. And nothing, absolutely nothing is going to change that.

He won a close election.
He is our president.

Time to change your answering machine message.
And quit answering yourself while you are engaged.

Thread
05-31-2017, 02:54 PM
He won a close election.
He is our president.

Time to change your answering machine message.
And quit answering yourself while you are engaged.

He trashed her ass. Busted her hole wide open.

Serves her right to suffer.

Mitch
05-31-2017, 06:01 PM

He's not locked in the room with them, they're locked in the room with him, Cub. They want out bad, they want President Clinton, but once they leave dreamland every morning they have #45 hovering over them with a shit eating grin.

Thread
05-31-2017, 06:15 PM
He's not locked in the room with them, they're locked in the room with him, Cub. They want out bad, they want President Clinton, but once they leave dreamland every morning they have #45 hovering over them with a shit eating grin.

Yep, they don't know whether to shit, or, go blind. It never grows old.

I'm gonna treat myself to some Election Nite videos this evening.

clambake
05-31-2017, 06:28 PM
i wonder who's plowing melania?

Mitch
05-31-2017, 06:36 PM

Make sure you include debate #2 in there cub.

clambake
05-31-2017, 07:03 PM
i'll bet she's an alley cat.

Chris
05-31-2017, 07:14 PM
http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/7568345c42268f904bb253672e0993a3

clambake
05-31-2017, 07:23 PM
yep, someone is gettin the goods.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-01-2017, 08:56 AM
i wonder who's plowing melania?

Eric and Melania are teaching young Barron the birds and the bees en practicum.

pgardn
06-06-2017, 01:03 AM

Now this is truly sad.

It was quite a shocking victory I will admit. It was fun switching back between Fox and CNN to observe the reactions.
But your delusional win/lose scoreboard of life is so utterly micron deep...
Just like the religious nuts you despise, how strange is this.
Hope you felt like a winner in some way. Maybe rmt will pray for you. And maybe she won't.

Watch it again. Tomorrow. Then compare the two viewings. Report back.
And tell us who won and how.

Thread
06-06-2017, 03:48 AM
Now this is truly sad.

It was quite a shocking victory I will admit. It was fun switching back between Fox and CNN to observe the reactions.
Hope you felt like a winner in some way. Maybe rmt will pray for you. And maybe she won't.

Sure, same shit I heard after we'd broke thru in Boston in '85. It was only worthy of attention when we were taking it forever. Everybody wanted to move on right away after we'd won. Same thing now. Everyone wants to move on immediately. Uh, uh. No. No fuckin' way. Trump won and I'm gonna bust snut day in & day out for as long as I'm drawin' breath.'

& that's just the way it's gonna be.

Let us proceed...

Chucho
06-06-2017, 03:11 PM
Now this is truly sad.

LOL, your sore-assed loser take on this is even sadder, tbh. Hopefully, you feel better venting. 3rd grade coping mechanisms, LOLZ.

Chucho
06-06-2017, 03:15 PM
Sure, same shit I heard after we'd broke thru in Boston in '85. It was only worthy of attention when we were taking it forever. Everybody wanted to move on right away after we'd won. Same thing now. Everyone wants to move on immediately. Uh, uh. No. No fuckin' way. Trump won and I'm gonna bust snut day in & day out for as long as I'm drawin' breath.'

Let us proceed...

They most definitely would have no qualms telling us they are having their cake and eating it too, but when time comes to eat their shit sandwiches, they are most quiet and not eager to eat at their own table.

Their hunger for that cake they won't taste for 7.9 more years is killing them. They are dying of famine, but could survive and just eat the shit sandwich they prepared for themselves think we'd be the ones eating it. Their options are to feed from the crumbs we allow or try their damndest to ruin our nice desert gathering. Lord knows they wont eat their own shit because they are too full of themselves.

Chris
06-06-2017, 03:36 PM

Let us proceed...

CHARGE!!!

Thread
06-06-2017, 05:57 PM
CHARGE!!!

That's right, Chris. Get Chooch and we'll head across the field. CHARGE!!!

pgardn
06-06-2017, 07:16 PM
The 3 stooges in weighing in.

Sittin in a circle cranking each other off.
Go to it boys. Don't ever stop. Stay busy.

clambake
06-07-2017, 02:24 PM
still no answer on who melania is getting plowed by.

Chucho
06-07-2017, 03:07 PM
still no answer on who melania is getting plowed by.

Some dude related to Fat Bastard. I think his name is Lucky.

Chucho
06-07-2017, 03:11 PM
The 3 stooges in weighing in.

Sittin in a circle cranking each other off.
Go to it boys. Don't ever stop. Stay busy.

At least you wont get AIDS in our circle, Fagcist.

boutons_deux
06-09-2017, 01:34 PM
In Melania's separate bedroom, the intrusion alarm went off when Trash entered.